Author Topic: [IC] KBM Starlight Dreams - Dyesub keycapset  (Read 3113 times)

Offline Spritu

• {:>}
[IC] KBM Starlight Dreams - Dyesub keycapset
« on: Mon, 04 December 2023, 16:59:29 »
KBM Starlight Dreams

Hi everyone, it's been a while since the first IC post. Since then, a lot of things have changed and improved upon. The set will now be manufactured by Keybee, and it will come as an all-in-one kit to try to keep everything within a reasonable and reachable range.Feel free to comment your thoughts on the new and improved kit! Everything has been remade almost from scratch (especially the novelties) .

Inspiration

The set was originally inspired by the game 'Milk Outside a Bag of Milk Outside a Bag of Milk,' but over time, it shifted towards a more cute/nightmarish vibe, expanding the cosmic theme while still retaining the original concept.

Kit

The new version is an all-in-one set designed to cover as many keyboards as possible while being affordable and customizable.

The new iteration now uses KBM legends designed by MVKB

Deskmats

A creature from nightmares reaching for the stars. :eek:

A cute pattern :p

Metal Artesians

The moon one will be made from alluminium

The star will be made from brass

Renders

The keyboards featured in the renders are, in order, the Rama 65-a and U80-a by Rama Works, and the Yeti by Axol Studio.

Specifications

Cherry profile
PBT plastic
Dye sub
Reverse 5 sided dyesub on modfiers

Collaborations
If you want to work with the set feel free to PM me!

Vendors
TBA

Pricing
TBA

Special Thanks
To everyone who voted on the old IC form, and to Jack and Max for fixing my mistakes and giving me the energy to remake the set from scratch.
And thank you for reading this far.
If you are interested even just a bit, please consider filling out the form! It takes just 2 minutes and helps me out a ton!
https://forms.gle/bB7qXjpJSYf2wWvV6

« Last Edit: Tue, 05 December 2023, 09:17:14 by Spritu »

Offline norbertomoran

Re: [IC] KBM Starlight Dreams - Dyesub keycapset
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 23 February 2024, 17:12:22 »
To everyone who voted on the old IC form, and to Jack and Max for fixing my mistakes and giving me the energy to remake the set from scratch.
And thank you for reading this far.
If you are interested even just a bit, please consider filling out the form! It takes just 2 minutes and helps me out a ton!
https://forms.gle/bB7qXjpJSYf2wWvV6 geometry dash scratch

[/center]
Hello, I'm from Canada. When can I receive it if I order this?

Offline vhaarr

Re: [IC] KBM Starlight Dreams - Dyesub keycapset
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 24 February 2024, 02:23:01 »
Hello, I'm from Canada. When can I receive it if I order this?

This is an "interest check", it's not a product you can order at all. Spritu, who created this thread, WANTS to produce this keycap set and is looking for other members of the community to join him. To mass produce something like this requires at least usually 100-250 people join him and sign up in advance to buy the set once it completes.

After and if that happens, then it can take 6 months to 3 years before the keycap set is actually delivered.

But the production partner he wanted to do business with to produce this set ("KBM") is - as far as I know - now defunct anyway, so there is zero chance at the moment you will ever be able to purchase this.

Spritu can change and cooperate with a different manufacturer, but that's their choice.
Let the Holy Handgrenades rain.
Hammering on an old Happy Hacking Pro 2. Still going strong!