geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[GB] ePBT Acadia | Samples Confirmed

(1/12) > >>

vishydesigns:
ePBT Acadia by VishyDesigns

ePBT Acadia

GB January 11 - February 11, 2022
Acadia is one of the most unique and beautiful National Parks in the United States. It is a connection between natures hidden treasures and mankind's achievements. When I began this project last year I had just returned from this incredible island off the coast of Maine, USA. The trip was one of the most inspirational experiences I have experienced in my, so far, short life. I wanted to take my love of the outdoors and natural beauty and share it with all the people in this community. Here is my first keyset, ePBT Acadia!
Vendors
Estimated Delivery: Q4 2022
Global/CN: KBDfans
US: Kono Store
CA: DeskHero
SA: FancyCustoms
UK: Prototypist
EU: CandyKeys
SEA: ZionStudiosPH
KR: SwagKeys
JP: BaseKeys
OCE: SwitchKeys
Pricing

Kits

Renders

Render Credits
More Frog TKL by Geonworks
Phoenix WKL by Cable Car Designs
Whimsy by PRKNS
D60 Lite by KBDfans
Fuji65 by CMM Studio
Deskmats

More Deskmat Credits
Moonlit Nights by Dasorevie
Glimpse of Beauty by Moon
Cascade by Moon
Colors

Disclaimer: Please note that these are digital representations in RGB color that approximate the original RAL Colors. The colors are subject to change.
Collaborations
Metal Artisans
THOK Design
Captus Keycaps
Path Artisan Cap

Monokei
Resin Artisans
Vixekeys Artisan Cap

More Collaboration/Group Buy Updates Coming Soon!
Special Thanks
There are so many helpful and kind people in this community that helped me to bring this idea to reality. I'd like to thank Summerqm for helping me with the novelty designs for this set, Moon for helping me with two of the deskmat designs, Dasorevie for helping me with the third deskmat design. Then I would like to thank Cylent, SpikedSynapse, NoPun, Nolsia, and many more.
Thank you!

vishydesigns:
Reserved

Dinerenblanc:
Neat set, though I wished that Alpha kit was the base kit.

konstantin:
You should check with your vendors and manu to see if you can add R1 \|, R3 \|, R4 <> keys to the alt alphas kit after the fact. These keys are currently missing from the kit, but are required for covering various layouts. Without them, any layout that uses split backspace cannot be covered with the alt colorway, and neither can any ISO layouts. It's a shame that this wasn't caught during the IC phase, but it may still be fixable given EPBT's flexibility. (edit: actually, it looks like someone did catch this during the IC)

The set looks good otherwise. GLWGB!

vishydesigns:

--- Quote from: konstantin on Mon, 10 January 2022, 20:50:49 ---You should check with your vendors and manu to see if you can add R1 \|, R3 \|, R4 <> keys to the alt alphas kit after the fact. These keys are currently missing from the kit, but are required for covering various layouts. Without them, any layout that uses split backspace cannot be covered with the alt colorway, and neither can any ISO layouts. It's a shame that this wasn't caught during the IC phase, but it may still be fixable given EPBT's flexibility. (edit: actually, it looks like someone did catch this during the IC)

The set looks good otherwise. GLWGB!

--- End quote ---
Thanks for pointing out Konstantin! Must have missed it the first time it was brought up, I will get right on this!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version