geekhack Community > geekhack Media

Post Your Cameras!

(1/20) > >>

widdlekitty:
Thought this would be a fun one. I'm just as sick with cameras as I am with keyboards.

Here is my Leica M3 (all mechanical ;) ) with original Rigid Summicron 50mm, circa 1956. Purchased this thing in the most sorry of states at an estate sale. Dents, covered in dirt, the leather was rotting off. The best I can tell, the thing was kept in a damp basement for the past 40 years. Sent it to a camera tech who completely disassembled, cleaned/tuned, and put back together both the lens and the camera body. Brand new leather, too. The thing works like a dream now, and is one of my favorite cameras to shoot with.

iLLucionist:
That's a cool camera... but with what cam did you photograph your cam? ;)

I want to get back into photography... considering the D5500 and D7200.

switchnollie:

--- Quote from: iLLucionist on Sat, 09 April 2016, 13:30:41 ---That's a cool camera... but with what cam did you photograph your cam? ;)

--- End quote ---

That's what I was thinking, if I post mine here it'll be a potato since I'm not using it to shoot :p

iLLucionist:

--- Quote from: switchnollie on Sat, 09 April 2016, 14:17:36 ---
--- Quote from: iLLucionist on Sat, 09 April 2016, 13:30:41 ---That's a cool camera... but with what cam did you photograph your cam? ;)

--- End quote ---

That's what I was thinking, if I post mine here it'll be a potato since I'm not using it to shoot :p

--- End quote ---

Shoot with that cam in the mirror :P

naasfu:
5 mega pixelz baby

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version