geekhack Marketplace > Classifieds

Mint Siig Minitouch KB-1903 Monterey Switches

(1/2) > >>

elbowglue:
*** Pending sale, no longer available.  Thanks for reading **

For sale: Siig Minitouch KB-1903, Made in Taiwan, Monterey Switches.

Includes original box (Box is slightly damaged), original warranty card, keyboard.  I will throw in a free AT to PS/2 adapter and a free PS/2 to USB adapter.

Keyboard condition is mint, all switches are crisp and brand new, I suspect this keyboard was *almost* never used.  There was some sort of tape on the back of the keyboard which can be scrubbed off.  Keycaps are mint, keys are blue/black type.  I see no signs of case yellowing.

Price: $250, free shipping to united states.
Outside the US: $240 + actual shipping cost.

Gimmie a PM if you are interested, thanks for reading.
Note: 1st picture is using flash / outside light exposure from the window, which more accurately represents the color.  The remainder of the pictures is using flash / overhead incandescent light exposure.

elbowglue:
Update: Price dropped to $200 shipped in the US.

Thanks for reading.

bitflipper:
Would you consider a trade?

elbowglue:
Whatcha got for trade?  Gimmie a PM or post here is fine thanks!

PS where are you located?  Your avatar looks like SF bay area? I'm in Danville, you can come and see if it you want.

ins0m:

--- Quote from: elbowglue;259376 ---Whatcha got for trade?  Gimmie a PM or post here is fine thanks!

PS where are you located?  Your avatar looks like SF bay area? I'm in Danville, you can come and see if it you want.
--- End quote ---

Whoah you're in Danville? I'm neighboring you in Walnut Creek. Small world lol. The keyboard's a little over my budget though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version