geekhack Community > geekhack Media

Keyboard pixel art things.

<< < (556/562) > >>

kaznai:

--- Quote from: sharktastica on Thu, 05 August 2021, 18:39:33 ---Sure, I can add them to my todo list and try to get them done shortly. I know I've got kaznai's to do as well. I'm a bit behind at the moment since I've been writing a thesis.

--- End quote ---
Thank you for remembering me :) Good luck with your schooling!

Nonnegaard:

--- Quote from: superdoedoe on Mon, 02 August 2021, 21:25:43 ---Any chance you're still making these?

Could I get a few

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

--- End quote ---
Any chance you're making Black Modi R2?

sharktastica:
Sorry for the massive wait! I finally had some time tonight to have a go, and here's what I got.

--- Quote from: kaznai on Sun, 02 May 2021, 06:05:29 ---I've googled and scrolled as much as I can take. Has anyone made a Corne? Specifically the Boardsource "Corne LP"
Not my pic:
Show Image

--- End quote ---

Your wish is my command. I tried my best with this one, but it was too difficult to get every line right and the cable was out of the question for my abilities. Hopefully, it's good enough.

--- Quote from: superdoedoe on Mon, 02 August 2021, 21:25:43 ---Any chance you're still making these?

Could I get a few

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

--- End quote ---

Most of your wish is my command. I may need some more time on the FLX Virgo.

As for everyone else, I will not be accepting any more requests at this time since I'm unable to commit to doing more (especially after how long it took to get to these ones).

kaznai:

--- Quote from: sharktastica on Tue, 07 September 2021, 18:40:27 ---Sorry for the massive wait! I finally had some time tonight to have a go, and here's what I got.

Your wish is my command. I tried my best with this one, but it was too difficult to get every line right and the cable was out of the question for my abilities. Hopefully, it's good enough.
As for everyone else, I will not be accepting any more requests at this time since I'm unable to commit to doing more (especially after how long it took to get to these ones).

--- End quote ---
It's wonderful. Thank you! Best of luck in your endeavors, and thanks on behalf of the low-pro/ergo peeps.

Magas:
Good luck Shark, if you ever return I'm sure there will be plenty who will ask for your wonderful talent again. In return we shall sing your praise at the local pubs and reminisce in stories of keyboard won and lost and the amazing work that Shark put in for our signatures.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version