geekhack Marketplace > Keycap Set Design Contest

[IC] DSA 808 - Round 2 Finalist

<< < (2/7) > >>

HotRoderX:
Totally nailed my vote hopefully they let ya to change up the color pallets either way I still really really like the look of this set and the fact its DSA just is icing.

gizmoplex:
Hey Dude, nice to see you here. Hope this'll help you to spread and develop your design further. Really want to see this thread growing and watch 808 become reality.

For that sweet renders, you could reach to some of the guys in the community to help you with (for a commission) if you want. Names like thesiscamper, oblotzky, janglad and many other amazing artist, these guys made delicious renders of keebs.

Might not be a proper introduction considering I'm fairly new here but, welcome to GH!

midnightrun:
Yeah! Just voted for it on MD! Fingers crossed :)

EightDiagram:
Damn I gotta say I'm taken aback by the support this set is getting.  Can I say thanks enough times?!  :'(    In the case of losing, I'll work on 808 in the traditional way and hope it becomes reality eventually.

Here's a shot of what I imagine the mod novelties could be labelled. Fun factor would have the whole bottom row with different labels reflecting 808 functions, but I set it up with the standard keyboard functions matching as they normally would:

EightDiagram:

--- Quote from: gizmoplex on Wed, 11 October 2017, 01:10:07 ---Hey Dude, nice to see you here. Hope this'll help you to spread and develop your design further. Really want to see this thread growing and watch 808 become reality.

For that sweet renders, you could reach to some of the guys in the community to help you with (for a commission) if you want. Names like thesiscamper, oblotzky, janglad and many other amazing artist, these guys made delicious renders of keebs.

Might not be a proper introduction considering I'm fairly new here but, welcome to GH!

--- End quote ---

Glad to step out of the shadows and appreciate the welcome.  Tbh I was apprehensive of knocking on the doors of those big names! but thanks to the feedback the set is getting, I will definitely reach out and get some sweet renders made, contest or no.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version