Author Topic: [GB] SA Skyriter Keycap Set | Complete  (Read 43164 times)

Offline cijanzen

[GB] SA Skyriter Keycap Set | Complete
« on: Fri, 07 August 2020, 10:40:12 »
SA Skyriter Keycap Set

Updates
May 11, 2021
SA Skyriter is now shipping!

April 19, 2021
Kits are being collated now and will ship to vendors shortly!

November 14, 2020
Not much to update at this time. Production has been paid for and colour chips along with typewriter keycaps have been sent to Signature Plastics for matching. Will update again once samples have been received.

General Info
Welcome and please have your boarding passes ready for flight SA Skyriter!

SA Skyriter is a keycap set based on the early 50s Smith-Corona Skyriter typewriter. SA Skyriter brings the deep rich forest, seafoam, and olive green colours from the original typewriter and applies them to keycaps fit for our modern MX style switches.

The group buy for SA Skyriter will run August 7 to 28, 2020 and will be available for unlimited pre-order world-wide at Daily Clack, DeskHero, Mykeyboard.eu, NovelKeys, and zFrontier. Please see the vendors section for pricing and regions. Expected shipping time is end of March 2021.

Specifications
  • Designed by Christopher Janzen (cijanzen)
  • Manufactured by Signature Plastics  in USA
  • SA Profile (112343)
  • Doubleshot ABS Keycaps
  • Compatible with Cherry MX switches and clones

Colours
SA Skyriter will match Pantone colours specially selected to reference the original Smith-Corona Skyriter typewriter colours for the alphas (627 C) and legends (2260 C) along with original typewriter keycap samples for the modifiers (Custom).
Please keep in mind the images shown are renders of the product and are only used to estimate the final product. The end product may vary in color from the renders as they are not guaranteed to be 100% accurate to the end product.

Vendors & Pricing
NovelKeys (USA/Americas)
DeskHero (Canada)
Mykeyboard.eu (Europe)
Daily Clack (Oceania)
zFrontier (Asia)
zFrontier (China)

Kits

Alphas
The Alphas kit includes all your standard alpha keys + 6.25u and 7u Spacebars. Unless you plan on using another kit with a different SA set, you’ll need this kit.

TKL/Specialty
The TKL/Specialty kit covers most keyboards from 60%, 65%, 75%, up to tenkeyless keyboards. HHKB/Tsangan, and even non-standard keyboards like Minila (when purchased with Spacekeys). 66-key boards like Volcano, and even GK64 are also supported with this kit due to their inclusion of 2x 2u and 2.25u shift keys.

Numpad/1800/96-key Add-on
The Numpad kit offered here, when combined with the TKL kit, allows you to fill out full-sized keyboards along with additional keys for 1800 layout and 96-key layout boards.

Ortho/40s Add-on
The Ortho/40s kit provides full coverage for many ortho boards like Planck, Preonic, and Iris (please keep in mind, you’ll need the spacekeys kit as well). This kit also acts as an add-on when purchased with the TKL/Specialty kit for other 40-50% users who need additional uniquely sized modifier keys.

Spacekeys
Find all of your space key needs in this kit which provides necessary coverage for ortho, 40-50%, and split-space keyboards. The spacekeys kit includes an additional “B” alpha key for Alice and Alice clones.

Novelties
The novelties kit is full of 50’s mid-century references designed to cover key modifiers. This kit offers full 65% right column and macro-column support so you can deck out your keyboard with classic breeze block designs. ISO users, you’re not forgotten either, with a unique return key design.

ISO
The ISO kit, as you guessed it, adds ISO layout support. Those of you who need it know who you are!

NorDe
The NorDe kit adds additional European/Scandinavian language support. Don’t forget to buy the ISO kit if you need it.

Breeze Block Deskmat
A deskmat will be available during the group buy period to accompany SA Skyriter. The breeze block wall concept is fully realized here in a seamless geometric pattern.

Renders

Acknowledgements & Thanks
  • Huge thank you to Voodoo6k for the amazing renders and advice along the way. Check out his work on Instagram and be sure to check out GMK Thinkcaps!
  • Thank you to all of the vendors who are running this Group Buy.
  • Thanks to all of you who provided feedback and encouragement throughout the Interest Check!
« Last Edit: Sat, 03 July 2021, 23:07:38 by cijanzen »

Offline Surefoot

Re: [GB] SA Skyriter Keycap Set | August 7-28
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 08 August 2020, 15:18:44 »
Definitely in that one ! Good luck, hope the kits reach the MOQ.

Offline amperrsand

« Reply #2 on: Sat, 08 August 2020, 21:05:48 »
What does "unlimited pre-order" mean?

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #3 on: Sat, 08 August 2020, 21:07:18 »
What does "unlimited pre-order" mean?
Means it’s not limited to a certain amount of orders. Like, during the group buy period as many people as want to can order.

Offline dstaar

« Reply #4 on: Sat, 08 August 2020, 21:20:11 »

ordered. this is must have for green lovers.

Offline Anthixious

« Reply #5 on: Sat, 08 August 2020, 22:36:25 »

ordered. this is must have for green lovers.

Agreed, this'll be one of like 5 cap sets I'll have in green  :))

Offline greenranger17

« Reply #6 on: Sun, 09 August 2020, 00:39:15 »
Sick retro green keycap keyset! :eek:

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #7 on: Mon, 10 August 2020, 21:24:02 »

Offline cijanzen

[GB] SA Skyriter Keycap Set | August 7-28
« Reply #8 on: Mon, 10 August 2020, 21:45:58 »
Thanks for the graphs Dvorcol!

Sales numbers are looking great after just one weekend. Thank you everyone for your support!

Offline bongo

« Reply #9 on: Thu, 13 August 2020, 06:43:03 »
New to this, never bought into a GB but what happens if I order 3 kits to complete a split keyboard and the spacebar kit doesn't reach MOQ but the others do? In other words, should I wait for all the kits I want to reach MOQ?

Offline cijanzen

[GB] SA Skyriter Keycap Set | August 7-28
« Reply #10 on: Thu, 13 August 2020, 08:38:01 »
New to this, never bought into a GB but what happens if I order 3 kits to complete a split keyboard and the spacebar kit doesn't reach MOQ but the others do? In other words, should I wait for all the kits I want to reach MOQ?

I have confirmation that all kits will be made so feel free to order at any time.
« Last Edit: Thu, 13 August 2020, 08:49:24 by cijanzen »

Offline HungHingDaiLo

• 無間道
« Reply #11 on: Fri, 14 August 2020, 02:44:34 »
I have confirmation that all kits will be made so feel free to order at any time.

Congrats, man!

Offline Anthixious

« Reply #12 on: Fri, 14 August 2020, 13:07:43 »

Victory!  :D

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #13 on: Fri, 14 August 2020, 16:46:49 »

More
<-- progress
« Last Edit: Fri, 21 August 2020, 18:15:45 by dvorcol »

Offline hottrout

• I'd Hit Dat Key
« Reply #14 on: Mon, 17 August 2020, 13:00:02 »
Purchased all sets.  Love everything about it and especially thankful for UK ISO.
Current Daily Driver : Virgo - Ultramarine - Standard Lube  |  WTB : Topre Realforce Hi-Pro, please PM me if you have one for sale.

Systems -
More
Work |i9-7940x@4.8ghz|32GB(3600)|STRIX-RTX3090Ti|Bespoke Water, 360m Rad|X299 Prime Deluxe|EK x299 Monoblock|Optane 900p|2x1TB 960 Pro|2x10TB Helium|Dell U3415W + Dell UP2116Q
Home |i9-13900ks|32GB(7300)|Rog RTX 4090|Asus Z790 Rog Maximus Hero|Torrent Air|2TB 990 Pro|2TB 990 Pro|Dell AW3423DW QOLED|NEC MultiSync|Drobo16TB
Mining |i5-7500|16GB(2400)|H110 Pro BTC+|8x1080Ti|2x1650Watt PSU

Plus 40 years of collecting retro computers, consoles, games, peripherals, mainframes and mini's as well as their software, keyboards, games and manuals. 100's of systems including every Amiga model made
  Keyboards -
More
IBM 3101 | IBM 3276 | IBM 5150 | IBM ModelM | Dictaphone Dual Display | Vintage Cherrys (1982 onwards, just about all of them) | Commodore (all of them) | Nixdorf | Siemens | ICL | Apple (all of them) | Filco Majistouch | KBDFans 5degree - Chocolate | Rama M6-B - Moon | CA66 Silver | ClueBoard Graphite/PC | Varmilo VA69M Silver | E7-V1 SE Yellow | Rama U-80 Space Grey | VN66 Navy | BOCC Frosted Polycarbonate | Rama M10-C Midnight | FLX Virgo Teal & Black | Rama M60-A LYN Kuro | Space65 CyberVoyager WhiteGold | Space65 CyberVoyager Terminal | Hyper 7 | Clarabelle Sandblasted Polycarbonate | Elongate Mini 1800 Blue | Petrichor 1800 Red | Vulcan Maja Ergo Green | Think6.5v2 RoboCop | Jacky Bear 65% E-White | Sakabato CB87 TKL Champagne | KCK KY-01 Aquamarine | Jae J-01 F&F E-White & Copper | S7.7 E-White | The Adélie Blue | NIX OxalyS80 LE Dark Polycarbonate | Mesa TKL E-White | Smith & Rune IRON180 Graen/Brass | Skog Reboot Desert | CU7 Black | ROTR Silver & Copper | RAMA Kara Soya | Grid 650 E-White | SIX5 LE Aluminium & Gold | OwLab Voice65 Grey | BOX 75 Black Stainless Steel | Onyx E-White | Ikki68 BT Charcoal | Smith & Rune Iron 165 Graphite & Stainless Steel | Epoch 80% Black | RAMA Thermal SEQ2 Kuro | Paper Crane Gerald65 SE PC & CF | CB1800 ZANBATO | GLiTCH | Eclipse Grey & SS | TGR Tomo Silver | Mountain Ergo Black | Keebwerk NASU Black/Red | Phase One 65 Grey | Command TKL Fire | Chalice Frosted | VIENDI 8L Shadow | | Vulcan Maja PC | Glove 80 | Matrix 8XV 3.0 Starry Night | Sagittarius Grey Lilac | AKB OGR & Numpad Dolch | Type K Black

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #15 on: Mon, 17 August 2020, 13:37:14 »
Purchased all sets.  Love everything about it and especially thankful for UK ISO.
Ooof, thank you so much for the support. I’m glad we were able to support at least a few language options and ISO!

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #16 on: Fri, 21 August 2020, 18:14:56 »

More
<-- progress
« Last Edit: Thu, 27 August 2020, 16:43:38 by dvorcol »

Offline lazergician

« Reply #17 on: Mon, 24 August 2020, 09:53:01 »
Dumb first time buyer question - the TKL kit includes the alphas, yea? New to the hobby  ;D

Offline Nudd

« Reply #18 on: Mon, 24 August 2020, 10:03:40 »
Dumb first time buyer question - the TKL kit includes the alphas, yea? New to the hobby  ;D

No, just what you see in pic

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #19 on: Thu, 27 August 2020, 16:27:41 »

More
<-- progress
« Last Edit: Mon, 31 August 2020, 15:16:59 by dvorcol »

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #20 on: Fri, 28 August 2020, 08:56:41 »
Final call for SA Skyriter. The group buy ends tonight at midnight PST.

Thanks everyone for your support! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks

Offline komodo90

« Reply #21 on: Sat, 29 August 2020, 06:19:00 »
Decided to pull the trigger literally last minute. Wonderful set. Kudos towards cijanzen and anyone who contributed for bringing this idea to life. Very well thought, with a spark of history behind it, something that makes sense, something you know makes it unique. I wish to see more sets like this - inspired by vintage electronics/equipment that led us to modern days, but deserve not to be forgotten. The aircraft vibe is also somehow accurate by the looks. Keyboard could very well hold a hint of some older military instruments/terminals.

Also the execution of the promotion/GB so far is nothing short of excellent and deserves a mention on it's own. Hopefully everything goes well and received set will look just as good.

PS. One more thing - us Leopolders, appreciate kitting choices and that second 2.25u shift in base very much  ;)
« Last Edit: Sat, 29 August 2020, 06:39:55 by komodo90 »

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #22 on: Sat, 29 August 2020, 17:07:49 »
Decided to pull the trigger literally last minute. Wonderful set. Kudos towards cijanzen and anyone who contributed for bringing this idea to life. Very well thought, with a spark of history behind it, something that makes sense, something you know makes it unique. I wish to see more sets like this - inspired by vintage electronics/equipment that led us to modern days, but deserve not to be forgotten. The aircraft vibe is also somehow accurate by the looks. Keyboard could very well hold a hint of some older military instruments/terminals.

Also the execution of the promotion/GB so far is nothing short of excellent and deserves a mention on it's own. Hopefully everything goes well and received set will look just as good.

PS. One more thing - us Leopolders, appreciate kitting choices and that second 2.25u shift in base very much  ;)
Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback. I’m glad the extra shifts didn’t go unused. I will be doing everything I can to make sure the final product is what was promised in the GB!

Offline Surefoot

« Reply #23 on: Sat, 29 August 2020, 18:07:26 »
Absolutely, really smooth IC + GB here. And no doubt Signature Plastics will deliver top quality.

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #24 on: Mon, 31 August 2020, 15:15:53 »
Final numbers

More
<-- without extras

Offline Nothingbutdirt

« Reply #25 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 09:57:18 »
Ah man, such a shame I missed these!, they look amazing, just got onto custom keyboard builds, so I'm really new to the scene, and thought these were beautiful, oh well, hopefully I can get something similar oneday. :)

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #26 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 09:58:13 »
Ah man, such a shame I missed these!, they look amazing, just got onto custom keyboard builds, so I'm really new to the scene, and thought these were beautiful, oh well, hopefully I can get something similar oneday. :)
There will be extras after manufacturing and GB orders have shipped!

Offline Nothingbutdirt

« Reply #27 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 10:00:25 »
Thanks for the info appreciated  ;D Hopefully, there are some ISO extras haha, do I just follow this post to see if there are any extras?

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #28 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 10:01:22 »
Thanks for the info appreciated  ;D Hopefully, there are some ISO extras haha, do I just follow this post to see if there are any extras?
Yeah I’ll post here but also follow your closest vendor that hosted this group buy.

Offline Nothingbutdirt

« Reply #29 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 10:04:11 »
Thanks, I'll do that  :D

Offline konstantin

• Formerly constexpr
« Reply #30 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 10:54:59 »
A home run! Congrats Cijanzen on a successful GB!

Offline Fredington

• Instagram
« Reply #31 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 15:02:57 »
Almost forgot to order mine but got it in at the 11th hour!

Offline Earlzo

« Reply #32 on: Wed, 02 September 2020, 12:42:30 »
Congrats on the numbers. My first GB, can't wait to stick these on my first mech. I've just started watching Portlandia when I came across this group buy, maybe your pic subconsciously made me pull the trigger, feels like I'm getting key caps from the mayor of Portland himself  ;D

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #33 on: Thu, 03 September 2020, 12:22:36 »
A home run! Congrats Cijanzen on a successful GB!

Thank you for all your kit suggestions throughout the IC phase. Even though I didn't make every suggested change ;) it wouldn't have been nearly as good without you!

Congrats on the numbers. My first GB, can't wait to stick these on my first mech. I've just started watching Portlandia when I came across this group buy, maybe your pic subconsciously made me pull the trigger, feels like I'm getting key caps from the mayor of Portland himself  ;D

Thanks for your support! I'm not sure how my avatar reminds you of Portlandia because I've never seen the show but glad that it helped you enjoy the buying process more!

Almost forgot to order mine but got it in at the 11th hour!

Thanks! I'm still very excited for SA Sail!

Offline Nothingbutdirt

« Reply #34 on: Thu, 03 September 2020, 13:44:01 »
Was going to say, your Avatar is Dale Cooper from Twin Peaks haha, one of my favourite shows of all time!

been watching for those extras!  ;D
« Last Edit: Thu, 03 September 2020, 13:45:52 by Nothingbutdirt »

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #35 on: Thu, 03 September 2020, 17:30:44 »
Was going to say, your Avatar is Dale Cooper from Twin Peaks haha, one of my favourite shows of all time!

been watching for those extras!  ;D

I read this and thought for a brief moment there were Twin Peaks extras scenes to be watched.

Offline preonoid

« Reply #36 on: Tue, 29 September 2020, 19:52:26 »
hello ! I'm new to the scene and kicking myself for only just discovering this set. I've searched far and wide and can't seem to find a set that I like nearly as much as SA Skyriter. I realize it might not be for a long while, but any chance that you're considering a second round sometime in the future?

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #37 on: Tue, 29 September 2020, 19:57:19 »
hello ! I'm new to the scene and kicking myself for only just discovering this set. I've searched far and wide and can't seem to find a set that I like nearly as much as SA Skyriter. I realize it might not be for a long while, but any chance that you're considering a second round sometime in the future?
Thank you for the compliments. Nothing is planned as of now for another round but there will be extras after the GB orders have shipped. I’d suggest signing up for the newsletter or notifications from your closest vendor to follow along!

Offline preonoid

« Reply #38 on: Tue, 29 September 2020, 20:30:37 »
Thank you for the compliments. Nothing is planned as of now for another round but there will be extras after the GB orders have shipped. I’d suggest signing up for the newsletter or notifications from your closest vendor to follow along!
noted, thank you so much!

Offline geekit

« Reply #39 on: Wed, 30 September 2020, 03:04:11 »
Would love to see this in KAT profile

Offline cijanzen

Re: [GB] SA Skyriter Keycap Set | In Production
« Reply #40 on: Sat, 14 November 2020, 14:36:25 »
Not much to update at this time but just wanted to let everyone know where things are at. Production has been paid for and colour chips along with typewriter keycaps have been sent to Signature Plastics for matching. Will update again once samples have been received.

Offline retoid

« Reply #41 on: Wed, 25 November 2020, 23:44:42 »
The Skywriter keycap set is gorgeous! Definitely disappointed that I learned about this keycap set too late. After researching mechanical keyboards for some time now and finally purchasing one, I started looking at keycap sets and this Skyrwiter set is by far my favorite above all the others. Very nice work on setting these up and creating these keycaps. They are absolutely stunning!

Offline Surefoot

« Reply #42 on: Thu, 26 November 2020, 02:22:43 »
The Skywriter keycap set is gorgeous! Definitely disappointed that I learned about this keycap set too late. After researching mechanical keyboards for some time now and finally purchasing one, I started looking at keycap sets and this Skyrwiter set is by far my favorite above all the others. Very nice work on setting these up and creating these keycaps. They are absolutely stunning!
If you are fast enough to grab them, there will be extras :)

Offline retoid

« Reply #43 on: Thu, 26 November 2020, 23:32:55 »
If you are fast enough to grab them, there will be extras :)

Oh interesting, where should I be looking for these? Also thank you for the heads up!
« Last Edit: Thu, 26 November 2020, 23:38:37 by retoid »

Offline dstaar

« Reply #44 on: Fri, 27 November 2020, 00:40:46 »
Oh interesting, where should I be looking for these? Also thank you for the heads up!
vendors normally have extra and sell after they fulfill GB orders, that goes quickly, you need to watch closely, will be a bit stressful ......
some buyer may change mind and sell his/hers at higher price shortly after he/she gets it, that's up to how much you really want it  :cool:

Offline mrvco

« Reply #45 on: Wed, 06 January 2021, 13:07:44 »
Not much to update at this time but just wanted to let everyone know where things are at. Production has been paid for and colour chips along with typewriter keycaps have been sent to Signature Plastics for matching. Will update again once samples have been received.

Looking forward to it.  Is there a Discord for SA Skywriter?

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #46 on: Wed, 06 January 2021, 13:35:21 »

Looking forward to it.  Is there a Discord for SA Skywriter?
No, I don’t have time to manage a discord.

All updates will be posted here and on Keebtalk.
Nothing to report just yet. Colours are being sampled and approved and I’m just waiting on the alphas sample from Signature Plastics before this goes into production.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #47 on: Wed, 06 January 2021, 15:11:51 »
The title says in production though.  Is that a mistype?

Oh, I see.  You’ve made payment.  Gotcha.  So the ball is in their court.   :thumb:
« Last Edit: Wed, 06 January 2021, 15:13:48 by pixelpusher »

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #48 on: Thu, 04 February 2021, 17:13:26 »
Status Update: Colours have been approved! I'm incredibly pleased with the results. Here are the samples provided by Signature Plastics.

I have done my best to accurately convey the colours from the samples to the camera to sRGB to your screen. Please keep in mind that all monitors and even web browsers will present colours differently so representational accuracy is certainly not guaranteed.

Suffice to say, These colours match the pantone swatches and original typewriter keycap incredibly well and I think you will all be happy with how they turn out.

Offline hottrout

• I'd Hit Dat Key
« Reply #49 on: Fri, 05 February 2021, 11:18:22 »
Looking very good. 
Current Daily Driver : Virgo - Ultramarine - Standard Lube  |  WTB : Topre Realforce Hi-Pro, please PM me if you have one for sale.

Systems -
More
Work |i9-7940x@4.8ghz|32GB(3600)|STRIX-RTX3090Ti|Bespoke Water, 360m Rad|X299 Prime Deluxe|EK x299 Monoblock|Optane 900p|2x1TB 960 Pro|2x10TB Helium|Dell U3415W + Dell UP2116Q
Home |i9-13900ks|32GB(7300)|Rog RTX 4090|Asus Z790 Rog Maximus Hero|Torrent Air|2TB 990 Pro|2TB 990 Pro|Dell AW3423DW QOLED|NEC MultiSync|Drobo16TB

Plus 40 years of collecting retro computers, consoles, games, peripherals, mainframes and mini's as well as their software, keyboards, games and manuals. 100's of systems including every Amiga model made
  Keyboards -
More
IBM 3101 | IBM 3276 | IBM 5150 | IBM ModelM | Dictaphone Dual Display | Vintage Cherrys (1982 onwards, just about all of them) | Commodore (all of them) | Nixdorf | Siemens | ICL | Apple (all of them) | Filco Majistouch | KBDFans 5degree - Chocolate | Rama M6-B - Moon | CA66 Silver | ClueBoard Graphite/PC | Varmilo VA69M Silver | E7-V1 SE Yellow | Rama U-80 Space Grey | VN66 Navy | BOCC Frosted Polycarbonate | Rama M10-C Midnight | FLX Virgo Teal & Black | Rama M60-A LYN Kuro | Space65 CyberVoyager WhiteGold | Space65 CyberVoyager Terminal | Hyper 7 | Clarabelle Sandblasted Polycarbonate | Elongate Mini 1800 Blue | Petrichor 1800 Red | Vulcan Maja Ergo Green | Think6.5v2 RoboCop | Jacky Bear 65% E-White | Sakabato CB87 TKL Champagne | KCK KY-01 Aquamarine | Jae J-01 F&F E-White & Copper | S7.7 E-White | The Adélie Blue | NIX OxalyS80 LE Dark Polycarbonate | Mesa TKL E-White | Smith & Rune IRON180 Graen/Brass | Skog Reboot Desert | CU7 Black | ROTR Silver & Copper | RAMA Kara Soya | Grid 650 E-White | SIX5 LE Aluminium & Gold | OwLab Voice65 Grey | BOX 75 Black Stainless Steel | Onyx E-White | Ikki68 BT Charcoal | Smith & Rune Iron 165 Graphite & Stainless Steel | Epoch 80% Black | RAMA Thermal SEQ2 Kuro | Paper Crane Gerald65 SE PC & CF | CB1800 ZANBATO | GLiTCH | Eclipse Grey & SS | TGR Tomo Silver | Mountain Ergo Black | Keebwerk NASU Black/Red | Phase One 65 Grey | Command TKL Fire | Chalice Frosted | VIENDI 8L Shadow | | Vulcan Maja PC | Glove 80 | Matrix 8XV 3.0 Starry Night | Sagittarius Grey Lilac | AKB OGR & Numpad Dolch | Type K Black

Offline lazergician

« Reply #50 on: Fri, 12 February 2021, 14:34:43 »
Exciting!

Offline maceofspades

« Reply #51 on: Wed, 24 February 2021, 09:00:43 »
With the color matching approved is this still on track for shipping in March?

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #52 on: Wed, 24 February 2021, 09:08:47 »
We are looking at probably late April for shipping to vendors given the holidays, COVID, and cross-border related delays for samples.

Offline maceofspades

« Reply #53 on: Wed, 24 February 2021, 09:20:11 »
Thanks, appreciate the update.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Offline StanleyLelnats

« Reply #54 on: Wed, 24 February 2021, 12:00:50 »
We are looking at probably late April for shipping to vendors given the holidays, COVID, and cross-border related delays for samples.

Still a great turnaround time based on how long other keysets are taking. Really excited to get this in!

Offline lazergician

« Reply #55 on: Thu, 25 February 2021, 10:06:54 »

Appreciate the clear communication, thank you!

Offline Koniotaur

« Reply #56 on: Fri, 26 February 2021, 07:14:01 »
Regret of not joining when it ran has oficially kicked in...

Offline lazergician

« Reply #57 on: Tue, 09 March 2021, 11:37:12 »
So what's everyone planning on putting these caps onto? I've got a Powder Coating Grey Time 80 coming soon that I'm excited to finish off with these.

Offline mgsickler

« Reply #58 on: Tue, 09 March 2021, 12:44:21 »
Deskpads arrived and will ship out from NovelKeys tomorrow!

Offline hottrout

• I'd Hit Dat Key
« Reply #59 on: Wed, 10 March 2021, 16:01:18 »
Desert coloured Skogg Reboot

Systems -
More

Keyboards -
More

Offline Koniotaur

« Reply #60 on: Sat, 13 March 2021, 03:54:32 »
So what's everyone planning on putting these caps onto? I've got a Powder Coating Grey Time 80 coming soon that I'm excited to finish off with these.

Salvation most likely, either that or titanium cerakoted QXP

Offline andred

« Reply #61 on: Sat, 27 March 2021, 15:01:11 »
Any updates? Is this still on track for late April?

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #62 on: Sat, 27 March 2021, 15:30:43 »
Any updates? Is this still on track for late April?
I haven’t heard anything from Signature Plastics that would suggest otherwise.

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #63 on: Mon, 19 April 2021, 13:47:30 »
Kits are currently being collated by Signature Plastics and will ship to vendors shortly!

Sneak peek:

Offline komodo90

« Reply #64 on: Mon, 19 April 2021, 14:16:59 »
Looks out of this world!
Cijanzen thanks for keeping us informed throughout this whole time. Appreciate it a lot and will look closely to every GB you happen to come up with in the future! We are lucky to have you in the community!

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #65 on: Mon, 19 April 2021, 17:34:56 »
Looks out of this world!
Cijanzen thanks for keeping us informed throughout this whole time. Appreciate it a lot and will look closely to every GB you happen to come up with in the future! We are lucky to have you in the community!
Thank you for the kind words! I’m here along all of you in excitement for this set and I always appreciate clear communication in the GBs I join. Just hoping to do right by everyone who joined me in this!

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #66 on: Mon, 19 April 2021, 18:33:24 »
Those look nice!  The modifiers seem a bit darker/browner than the renders, but it's lovely.

Novelties look awesome.

Offline akyp11

« Reply #67 on: Mon, 19 April 2021, 21:05:22 »
Looking lovely!

Regret not picking up the numpad kit during GB. Hopefully it won't be too hard to get during extras sales.

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #68 on: Mon, 19 April 2021, 21:33:29 »
Those look nice!  The modifiers seem a bit darker/browner than the renders, but it's lovely.

Novelties look awesome.
Thanks! Yes, the modifiers closely match the original typewriter modifiers which were used for colour sampling.

Here’s a better photo with subjectively better lighting from the samples that were used:

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #69 on: Mon, 19 April 2021, 21:34:48 »
Looking lovely!

Regret not picking up the numpad kit during GB. Hopefully it won't be too hard to get during extras sales.
There will be extras, so just keep an eye out from your closest vendor for when they go on sale!

Offline Gimbal

« Reply #70 on: Tue, 20 April 2021, 05:42:15 »
The retro-vibe is strong with this one, and I love it.

Offline Havattack

« Reply #71 on: Tue, 20 April 2021, 16:24:07 »

Novelties look awesome.
Thanks! Yes, the modifiers closely match the original typewriter modifiers which were used for colour sampling.

Here’s a better photo with subjectively better lighting from the samples that were used:

Show Image

.....God damn..... I NEED to snag an extra!

Offline sendrim

• Instagram
« Reply #72 on: Tue, 20 April 2021, 18:22:29 »
Wow! Looks so damn good!
Looking forward to this! :)

Novelties look awesome.

Show Image

I like SA

Offline bongo

« Reply #73 on: Wed, 21 April 2021, 02:18:51 »
It's my first GB. And I saw the update of immanent delivery yesterday. Being middle-aged I was quite surprised of the level of exited happiness that hit me. Followed by an almost equal amount of sadness for not pre-ordering the ortho and iso kit. Thanks cijanzen for the range of emotions and the nice keycaps.

Offline lz2019

« Reply #74 on: Wed, 21 April 2021, 03:06:20 »
[removed]
« Last Edit: Sat, 15 May 2021, 20:56:36 by lz2019 »

Offline voodoo6k

• Formerly voodoo5
« Reply #75 on: Wed, 21 April 2021, 16:23:35 »

Novelties look awesome.

Hey, pixelpusher. :) Since I did the renders... I will allow myself to comment.

I agree that the modifiers will probably be a tad darker/more olive than the renders.

From experience, I know that SP's pictures from the factory are very crude. The keycap colour will also fade significantly over time.

These will look great and unique. I can't wait to see more pictures! :thumb:

Offline lazergician

« Reply #76 on: Thu, 22 April 2021, 12:20:19 »
Ahh exciting! Thanks so much for clear and direct communication. This has been a breeze.

Offline Friendship

« Reply #77 on: Thu, 22 April 2021, 12:28:10 »
Kits are currently being collated by Signature Plastics and will ship to vendors shortly!

Sneak peek:
Show Image

Show Image

oh wow this is just a dream! I too will be in the running for a numpad kit extra to complete the set! thanks for the updates to this!!!
Collection: LZ GHv2, Esheu Fallacy, Moesode Bliss, Daji Ocho Cuatro, Ace Saturn60, Bolsa Midway60, MLI NUM1, MLI VISION, PW ROTR

Offline Surefoot

« Reply #78 on: Tue, 11 May 2021, 05:23:37 »
Got my shipping notice, these are being sent to customers :)

Offline cijanzen

Re: [GB] SA Skyriter Keycap Set | Shipping
« Reply #79 on: Tue, 11 May 2021, 18:12:27 »
Please be advised, we are now preparing to land. SA Skyriter will be arriving at your destination shortly. Please return all trays and your chairs to their upright positions and fasten your seatbelts. Also make sure your shipping address is still accurate!

On behalf of all crew, I’d like to thank you all for joining me in this group buy for SA Skyriter!

Offline mgsickler

« Reply #80 on: Fri, 14 May 2021, 07:41:20 »
We received ours and are shipping out today!

Offline mrvco

« Reply #81 on: Fri, 14 May 2021, 08:09:38 »
NovelKeys LLC: Your order is on the way  :eek:  ;D  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Offline lazergician

« Reply #82 on: Fri, 14 May 2021, 08:49:13 »
Got my shipping notification! How exciting :)

Offline dstaar

« Reply #83 on: Fri, 14 May 2021, 17:34:34 »
We received ours and are shipping out today!

will you have extras shortly after?
I regret I didn't put down a spacebar kit, thx.

Offline hottrout

• I'd Hit Dat Key
« Reply #84 on: Sat, 15 May 2021, 03:55:14 »
If you love the colourway or look of a set a lot, always order all sets.  You just never know what board will come along in the future that you will want the set on.  Sometimes I buy a set for a specific existing board and then I just buy what I need.

Systems -
More

Keyboards -
More

Offline dstaar

« Reply #85 on: Sat, 15 May 2021, 15:51:57 »
If you love the colourway or look of a set a lot, always order all sets.  You just never know what board will come along in the future that you will want the set on.  Sometimes I buy a set for a specific existing board and then I just buy what I need.

:thumb: seriously my lesson learned.

Offline groghunter

« Reply #86 on: Sun, 16 May 2021, 09:13:39 »

:thumb: seriously my lesson learned.

Same.  This set ran after i fell in love with alice, so i got spacebars, but i was still dumb and didn't buy Novs. 

In other news, Shop is telling me i get keycaps tomorrow!!!!

Offline lazergician

« Reply #87 on: Mon, 17 May 2021, 07:30:04 »
Horrible picture, but look who showed up this morning!

Great timing too, my Time 80 Reforged is scheduled to arrive next Tuesday. Once that build is done I'll post another picture of these boys in action. Thanks again for a smooth buy!

Offline lazergician

« Reply #88 on: Mon, 17 May 2021, 07:52:18 »
Hmm. It looks like almost all of my caps have a little nick on one of the edges. Not something you'd see or feel once they're in, so it doesn't matter at all, but looks like a production quirk given the consistency.

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #89 on: Mon, 17 May 2021, 08:00:56 »
Hmm. It looks like almost all of my caps have a little nick on one of the edges. Not something you'd see or feel once they're in, so it doesn't matter at all, but looks like a production quirk given the consistency.
Those are inevitable spruce marks from the way the keycaps are manufactured. It’s something you’ll find on any keycaps that are manufactured this way including SP and GMK.

While it’s annoying, it’s not something you’ll see when mounted and is nothing uncommon about this set. 

Offline lazergician

« Reply #90 on: Mon, 17 May 2021, 08:56:43 »
That's what I figured, but good to have it confirmed! Thanks for the info :)

Offline groghunter

« Reply #91 on: Mon, 17 May 2021, 09:46:04 »
If you run into any that weren't trimmed off cleanly, just take a hobby knife and carefully trim, if it bothers you.  (model making skills actually useful for once)

Offline mrvco

« Reply #92 on: Mon, 17 May 2021, 20:42:59 »
Mine was supposed to be delivered today, but ended up in some podunk, bend in the road, middle of nowhere Post Office that I've never heard of that is at least 5 hours from my house.  Oh well, more waiting, but now with a healthy dose of uncertainty.

EDIT: whoops... two USPS shipments... one went for a trip through the countryside and back to the regional distribution center finally, the other is SA Skywriter and should be delivered today.
« Last Edit: Wed, 19 May 2021, 11:51:41 by mrvco »

Offline Gimbal

« Reply #93 on: Tue, 18 May 2021, 04:20:53 »
They have arrived and they do look great! Really happy with this run.

Offline Friendship

« Reply #94 on: Tue, 18 May 2021, 22:13:00 »
Howdy! Mine have landed and most of them look fantastic! Though I have a qc issue or two :(

The visible flow lines on the (O), (space bar), ({[), and (8*) I might be able to live with though they are pretty visible. But the big one is the missing legend on the .> Key. The underside of the cap is missing that second injection color entirely. How do I go about getting a replacement?
« Last Edit: Tue, 18 May 2021, 22:16:43 by Friendship »
Collection: LZ GHv2, Esheu Fallacy, Moesode Bliss, Daji Ocho Cuatro, Ace Saturn60, Bolsa Midway60, MLI NUM1, MLI VISION, PW ROTR

Offline cijanzen

[GB] SA Skyriter Keycap Set | Shipping
« Reply #95 on: Tue, 18 May 2021, 22:17:04 »
Howdy! Mine have landed and most of them look fantastic! Though I have a qc issue or two :(

The visible flow lines on the O and the space bar (not shown) I can live with. Only show up in certain light angles. But the big one is the missing legend on the .> Key. The underside of the cap is missing that second injection color entirely. How do I go about getting a replacement?
Woah, that’s super bizarre and unfortunate. I’m sorry that you received such a defect. I’d suggest reaching out to the vendor you purchased them from and see what they can do to help. If you need any help finding contact info, let me know!
« Last Edit: Tue, 18 May 2021, 23:09:10 by cijanzen »

Offline Friendship

« Reply #96 on: Tue, 18 May 2021, 23:08:24 »

The visible flow lines on the O and the space bar (not shown) I can live with. Only show up in certain light angles. But the big one is the missing legend on the .> Key. The underside of the cap is missing that second injection color entirely. How do I go about getting a replacement?
Woah, that’s super bizarre and unfortunate. I’m sorry that you received a such defect. I’d suggest reaching out to the vendor you purchased them from and see what they can do to help. If you need any help finding contact info, let me know!

Thanks! I just submitted a ticket, hopefully at least the .> Key can get replaced.

This set is absolutely gorgeous!

Offline IOVERCALLHISTIOCYTES

« Reply #97 on: Wed, 19 May 2021, 00:32:17 »
Vendor will look after you. Over the years I've had 4 SA sets where I got two of one key and none of another. NK, Kono, and Drop all got me a replacement from SA in a few weeks.

My Skyriter came today, first glance looks amazing. Gotta lay em out still...

Offline Surefoot

« Reply #98 on: Wed, 19 May 2021, 01:55:16 »
SP sets are always excellent (and that one looks fantastic in person), and for these unfortunate instances the vendor will fix the issue.
Their downside is packaging, the loose bags are not really protecting anything.

Offline Friendship

« Reply #99 on: Wed, 19 May 2021, 07:36:40 »
SP sets are always excellent (and that one looks fantastic in person), and for these unfortunate instances the vendor will fix the issue.
Their downside is packaging, the loose bags are not really protecting anything.

Vendor will look after you. Over the years I've had 4 SA sets where I got two of one key and none of another. NK, Kono, and Drop all got me a replacement from SA in a few weeks.

My Skyriter came today, first glance looks amazing. Gotta lay em out still...

Thats great to know!

Regarding the packaging, as my first SA set I was surprised to see them just stuffed in sandwich bags. I suppose it is technically more eco friendly...

Offline Koniotaur

« Reply #100 on: Thu, 20 May 2021, 01:10:39 »
That is... without a doubt best set I own. Thank you so much for making it real and to person who let me have theirs.
(photos taken with phone, non color adjusted images)

I've got two requests though for future run (if such will happen) - mod colored R3 pipe and another 1u's (alt + ctrl)
« Last Edit: Thu, 20 May 2021, 04:42:25 by Koniotaur »

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #101 on: Thu, 20 May 2021, 08:29:41 »
That is... without a doubt best set I own. Thank you so much for making it real and to person who let me have theirs.
Show Image

Show Image

I've got two requests though for future run (if such will happen) - mod colored R3 pipe and another 1u's (alt + ctrl)
Thank you for the kind words, sharing some great photos, and for the feedback! I’m glad you were able to get them!

Would you mind if I shared a photo on Instagram, and if so how can I tag you?

Offline Koniotaur

« Reply #102 on: Thu, 20 May 2021, 11:15:42 »
Show Image

Show Image

Thank you for the kind words, sharing some great photos, and for the feedback! I’m glad you were able to get them!

Would you mind if I shared a photo on Instagram, and if so how can I tag you?

Feel free to do so, my ig is @koniotaur_

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #103 on: Thu, 20 May 2021, 11:26:38 »
Lovely colors!

268834-0

Some more on my Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/CPGYIRYHD-L/

Offline lazergician

« Reply #104 on: Thu, 20 May 2021, 11:57:26 »
My board just got in today and I'll be building over the weekend. Really excited to get this going - everyone's pictures are fantastic!

Offline KneeDeep

« Reply #105 on: Sat, 22 May 2021, 10:32:15 »
Such a great looking set! Awesome job.

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #106 on: Sat, 22 May 2021, 10:47:52 »
This is stunning! Thanks for sharing. Mind if I share on Instagram, and if so, how should I tag you?

Offline KneeDeep

« Reply #107 on: Sat, 22 May 2021, 11:46:46 »
This is stunning! Thanks for sharing. Mind if I share on Instagram, and if so, how should I tag you?
Yep share away, I will message you my Instagram name.

Offline Friendship

« Reply #108 on: Sun, 23 May 2021, 15:35:44 »
Absolutely STUNNING colors this set displays playing with the light. Period key delivered yesterday thanks to Novelleys and SP!

had a photo but turns out my camera isnt good at taking photos but let me tell you it looks great!

http://imgur.com/gallery/5ZTZQXq I tried, and don't mind the dust I live in an ancient apartment :(
« Last Edit: Sun, 23 May 2021, 15:54:47 by Friendship »

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #109 on: Sun, 23 May 2021, 16:06:49 »
Absolutely STUNNING colors this set displays playing with the light. Period key delivered yesterday thanks to Novelleys and SP!

had a photo but turns out my camera isnt good at taking photos but let me tell you it looks great!

http://imgur.com/gallery/5ZTZQXq I tried, and don't mind the dust I live in an ancient apartment :(
Thank you for the kind words. I’m glad you got the key sorted out. Thanks for sharing your build, it looks great!

Offline Havattack

« Reply #110 on: Tue, 25 May 2021, 16:11:50 »
REALLY nice set, i am mad jelly. Hopefully i can get an extra or find one for a semi reasonable price on ebay or something. It is definitely one of my grail sets now. If there is another round, with my luck, it'll be stupid GMK.

Offline akyp11

« Reply #111 on: Thu, 27 May 2021, 07:58:40 »
Finally got mine and they look fantastic! Will post a photo once I get the chance to put them on a board.

Edit: Here they are!

« Last Edit: Fri, 28 May 2021, 22:54:25 by akyp11 »

Offline Koniotaur

« Reply #112 on: Sat, 29 May 2021, 14:42:37 »
I've been using them constantly for over a week now and not sure if that's developed problem or what but poles (where stems go) on ISO enter (I've only used novelty one) seem loose and that's causing the keycap to constantly pop out of the stabs, so whenever I want to use it I need to push it first back into the stab (durock v1 stabilizer) - issue occurs when not hitting the enter in the center but more so on the edge. If that can be solved by using different stabilizers, which one should I choose?

Offline MisterMoy

• Kanagawa Deskmat Designer
    • Huntermats
« Reply #113 on: Wed, 02 June 2021, 00:29:06 »
Soooo uhhhh..... does this set have extras ? :( i want one

Offline ninjical

« Reply #114 on: Wed, 02 June 2021, 01:38:44 »
I've been using them constantly for over a week now and not sure if that's developed problem or what but poles (where stems go) on ISO enter (I've only used novelty one) seem loose and that's causing the keycap to constantly pop out of the stabs, so whenever I want to use it I need to push it first back into the stab (durock v1 stabilizer) - issue occurs when not hitting the enter in the center but more so on the edge. If that can be solved by using different stabilizers, which one should I choose?
I can't help with the stabilizer recommendation, but you can try doing the trick of using one or more layers of plastic/saran wrap or tape like this video shows

Offline lazergician

« Reply #115 on: Wed, 02 June 2021, 12:22:26 »
I posted this in the Time Reforged thread, but I finished my build yesterday and the caps are fantastic! Really loving them. Sorry for the bad image quality.

Offline cijanzen

[GB] SA Skyriter Keycap Set | Shipping
« Reply #116 on: Wed, 09 June 2021, 08:27:51 »
Hey all,

Just got the newsletter from NovelKeys and it looks like they’ll be selling SA Skyriter extras tomorrow, June 10th at 9AM EDT. You’ll be able to find them on this page: https://novelkeys.xyz/collections/extras-group-buy

If you missed out on this set, now is your chance to get it!
« Last Edit: Wed, 09 June 2021, 08:29:26 by cijanzen »

Offline NoPunIn10Did

• NoPunIn10Key
« Reply #117 on: Fri, 11 June 2021, 08:17:21 »
I managed to get in on the extras but forgot to pick up an ISO enter of some sort!  Oof!

I guess I'll wait until ZF posts extras?  Or if someone wants to sell me their ISO from a novelties kit?

Offline hottrout

• I'd Hit Dat Key
« Reply #118 on: Fri, 11 June 2021, 12:31:16 »
Great quality caps and the colours are really unique.  Thank you for a great set.

Keyboard shown is : MAJA Ergo, Brass Plate, Kiwi Switches (non lubed) + SA Skyriter

Systems -
More

Keyboards -
More

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #119 on: Fri, 11 June 2021, 12:32:47 »
Great quality caps and the colours are really unique.  Thank you for a great set.

Keyboard shown is : MAJA Ergo, Brass Plate, Kiwi Switches (non lubed) + SA Skyriter

Show Image

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing and the nice feedback.

Offline drunken0monkey

« Reply #120 on: Sat, 19 June 2021, 22:50:10 »
Been posting this a few places, likely an indication of how much I'm enjoying the set. Great colour and SP SA feels awesome.
Out of curiosity, does anyone know why SP doesn't offer trays/boxes?

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #121 on: Sat, 03 July 2021, 23:05:57 »
Hey all, every vendor has shipped SA Skyriter and most of them have sold their extras. DeskHero (Canadian vendor) will be selling their extras on July 9th at 3PM EST so that’ll probably be your last chance to pick up any kits you missed out on before the hunt on Mechmarket begins!

Also just wanted to give another huge thanks to everyone who participated in this group buy. It’s been amazing seeing all of the boards you’re putting Skyriter on.

Hope to see you all in the future with some fresh ideas!

Offline JonLyus

Re: [GB] SA Skyriter Keycap Set | Complete
« Reply #122 on: Fri, 09 July 2021, 05:11:14 »
SA Skyriter finally touched down. And what a beautiful set it is. These hastily-taken pictures don't do it justice but it sits very nicely on my Elretron - at least until my mint Saturn60 comes in...

Great work!

Offline Xherion

« Reply #123 on: Fri, 09 July 2021, 05:26:04 »
Very very nice picture here, superb lighting

Offline Xherion

« Reply #124 on: Fri, 09 July 2021, 19:31:31 »

This set is too good to pass up. Ordered my extras from deskhero :) too bad novelties are already sold out :(

Hey all, every vendor has shipped SA Skyriter and most of them have sold their extras. DeskHero (Canadian vendor) will be selling their extras on July 9th at 3PM EST so that’ll probably be your last chance to pick up any kits you missed out on before the hunt on Mechmarket begins!

Also just wanted to give another huge thanks to everyone who participated in this group buy. It’s been amazing seeing all of the boards you’re putting Skyriter on.

Hope to see you all in the future with some fresh ideas!

Offline trashpanda

« Reply #125 on: Wed, 14 July 2021, 13:40:52 »
ack! finally got around to putting skywriter on my board... and I'm missing a 'down' key! should I contact DeskHero? are there extras? how would I go about getting a replacement cap??

btw this set is SO beautiful. what a great job, great set, good shipping time... am absolutely thrilled about it except for the absence of 'down'!

Offline IOVERCALLHISTIOCYTES

« Reply #126 on: Wed, 14 July 2021, 13:59:14 »
ack! finally got around to putting skywriter on my board... and I'm missing a 'down' key! should I contact DeskHero? are there extras? how would I go about getting a replacement cap??

btw this set is SO beautiful. what a great job, great set, good shipping time... am absolutely thrilled about it except for the absence of 'down'!

write deskhero. note: I've had two of one key, none of another 5 times now with SA caps. count em all as soon as you can after they arrive. Some vendors won't help after a period of time, but if you write right after GB ships they'll contact SP and get you another. thanks to NK, Kono, and drop for mine over the years.

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #127 on: Thu, 15 July 2021, 00:12:11 »

I’m so sorry to hear you’re missing a key! As was said above, if Deskhero is the vendor you purchased from, contact their support as soon as possible so they can help get this resolved for you.

Offline HungerMechanic

« Reply #128 on: Wed, 04 August 2021, 22:03:38 »
This would look absolutely amazing in DCS and especially DSS profile.

And we already know Signature Plastics can do it...

Offline Friendship

« Reply #129 on: Tue, 14 September 2021, 10:00:39 »
Got in and built the board I initially wanted to pair with this set. Turned out even better than I expected!!! :)

Offline singabore

« Reply #130 on: Tue, 12 October 2021, 17:54:17 »
im just now getting around to putting this set on a tmo50. i do have a question though. was the decision to make the 3u spacebar convex instead of concave a design choice or just an oversight? looks kind of weird on my board lmao
« Last Edit: Tue, 12 October 2021, 17:58:23 by singabore »