Author Topic: New Sensei Raw Footage  (Read 3895 times)

Offline zzuper

New Sensei Raw Footage
« on: Thu, 21 June 2012, 15:15:19 »
« Last Edit: Fri, 17 August 2012, 05:13:46 by zzuper »

Offline MMB

• I no longer use this account. Please email me.
New Sensei Raw Footage
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 21 June 2012, 16:13:01 »
Drugs. Lots and lots of drugs.

Offline Maarten

New Sensei Raw Footage
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 22 June 2012, 03:26:48 »
Quote from: MagicMeatball;618884

No, i bet he's just French....

Offline mSSM

New Sensei Raw Footage
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 23 June 2012, 14:26:12 »
Wow, the way he talks about that mouse, if I was his girlfriend I'd be scared he dumped me.

Offline zzuper

New Sensei Raw Footage
« Reply #4 on: Sat, 23 June 2012, 18:20:30 »

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
New Sensei Raw Footage
« Reply #5 on: Sun, 24 June 2012, 02:11:17 »
Quote from: MagicMeatball;618884

He acts and sounds like me after a bottle of Cuervo.
« Last Edit: Sun, 24 June 2012, 02:13:32 by Elrick »

Offline ZcHuer

Re: New Sensei Raw Footage
« Reply #6 on: Thu, 19 July 2012, 12:00:25 »
I can't see the embedded video, but I do have a great expectation for Raw as I am currently use XAI with its inherent bugs....

Offline daerid

• Rossipedia
« Reply #7 on: Wed, 25 July 2012, 09:22:57 »
The sensei is probably the greatest mouse I've ever owned. And I've owned a lot of mice. The single gripe I have with it is the glossy finish, so the Raw might just be perfect.

Offline NewbieOneKenobi

« Reply #8 on: Wed, 25 July 2012, 12:05:57 »
The sensei is probably the greatest mouse I've ever owned. And I've owned a lot of mice. The single gripe I have with it is the glossy finish, so the Raw might just be perfect.

You like rubberised? Just out of curiosity. I've also owned or used many mice, though mostly office issues, and I kinda have mixed feelings when it comes to rubber. As in I actually like the way the more traditional surfaces can stick to the hand, just as long is they won't get yucky from heavy-duty long-term contact with human skin in summer months especially. Rubber kinda makes me fear having to shift my grip because it may be less comfortable to rest my hand on. Glossy is an exaggeration but normal finish is kinda the golden fleece for me. Just like the cheap Logitech or Microsoft office mice.

Offline Zykos

« Reply #9 on: Fri, 27 July 2012, 22:13:35 »
Hope this is better than the sensei and the xai. I do not want to pay for the lcd at the bottom. A useless feature to me, but I love the shape of the mouse. Hope this is the one!

Offline tweet0

« Reply #10 on: Sun, 29 July 2012, 16:27:55 »
Just got mine a couple of days ago. I got the sensei two weeks ago and loved it but hated the metal finish, so I got the rubberized raw and it's amazing. Since it doesn't have the LCD screen on the bottom and not as many lights it is very light. Really worth it.
Follow me at twitch.tv/tweeto

Offline fuah

« Reply #11 on: Tue, 31 July 2012, 14:26:07 »
In case anyone else is curious..

Abyssus     72g
XAI98g
Sensei102g
RAW90g
G9X*153g + 28g

*Not really sure about this one. Logitech hasn't published the weight and I don't own one.. /shrug

Offline NewbieOneKenobi

« Reply #12 on: Thu, 02 August 2012, 12:03:15 »
In case anyone else is curious..

Abyssus     72g
XAI98g
Sensei102g
RAW90g
G9X*153g + 28g

*Not really sure about this one. Logitech hasn't published the weight and I don't own one.. /shrug

Looks about right on G9X. (Owned one and seen some weights in reviews or other such sources.)

The 90g on RAW looks good. It isn't really that much.

Offline daerid

• Rossipedia
« Reply #13 on: Mon, 27 August 2012, 17:25:50 »
You like rubberised? Just out of curiosity. I've also owned or used many mice, though mostly office issues, and I kinda have mixed feelings when it comes to rubber. As in I actually like the way the more traditional surfaces can stick to the hand, just as long is they won't get yucky from heavy-duty long-term contact with human skin in summer months especially. Rubber kinda makes me fear having to shift my grip because it may be less comfortable to rest my hand on. Glossy is an exaggeration but normal finish is kinda the golden fleece for me. Just like the cheap Logitech or Microsoft office mice.

Hell yeah, love it. My hands have a tendency to get sweaty fairly easily, and the rubberized grip on my Imperator 2012 was a godsend. So when I found out the Sensei was coming out in a rubberized grip, I got pretty stoked :)

Offline peachesenregalia

« Reply #14 on: Mon, 27 August 2012, 20:24:15 »
That's one serious wristwatch.
Good feeling of oneness.