Author Topic: Sold Mr Friday  (Read 3729 times)

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
Sold Mr Friday
« on: Sun, 21 April 2013, 23:02:01 »
**** you guys, I sold the friday. I try to improve my act, and you guys don't give a ****. I try to do what you want, it's not enough. Sold to an anonymous buyer for $250.
« Last Edit: Sun, 21 April 2013, 23:04:19 by rarar »
Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰_Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰ ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็_ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
Re: Sold Mr Friday
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 21 April 2013, 23:02:50 »
Haha hope you like being hated by everyone.

Goes to show there will always be a douchebag like you out there.

Gupgup

Edit: Your picture is broken by the way.

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 21 April 2013, 23:03:49 »
The Game

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 21 April 2013, 23:04:04 »

Gupgup
Yep.
Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰_Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰ ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็_ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 21 April 2013, 23:04:18 »

Gupgup
Yep.

Yep.

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #5 on: Sun, 21 April 2013, 23:04:22 »
Is there a way we can tag people like RES in reddit?
Vendor Status: Sadly, not taking any orders/pre-orders at this time

Vendor Quick Links: | Vendor Forum | Hardwood Wrist Rests | Hardwood 60% Cases | Customer Gallery | Giveaway |

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
« Reply #6 on: Sun, 21 April 2013, 23:04:31 »

Gupgup
Yep.

Yep.
Nope.

Offline Lu_e

« Reply #7 on: Sun, 21 April 2013, 23:04:44 »
Typed out a long reply only to have the topic locked under me.. Love that.

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
« Reply #8 on: Sun, 21 April 2013, 23:05:14 »

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
« Reply #9 on: Sun, 21 April 2013, 23:05:35 »

Offline keymaster

• Topre Revolution Theorist
« Reply #10 on: Sun, 21 April 2013, 23:05:40 »
Now I REALLY need a new avatar

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
« Reply #11 on: Sun, 21 April 2013, 23:05:57 »

Gupgup
Yep.

Yep.
Nope.

Please pull a DanGWanG and ask to be banned, only difference is people liked him.

Gupgup

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #12 on: Sun, 21 April 2013, 23:06:14 »
Hugs and kisses, playa

http://wambulance.ytmnd.com/

Oh, and if you really wanna play the game, maybe instead of being a child and linking gifs, you could just say it.

It's ok, it's the internet, no one will tell your mommy that you said a dirty word.
« Last Edit: Sun, 21 April 2013, 23:09:56 by tjcaustin »

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #13 on: Sun, 21 April 2013, 23:06:19 »
Sold it before you even got it, now I wish more than ever that CC doesn't ship it to you.....

lol
Vendor Status: Sadly, not taking any orders/pre-orders at this time

Vendor Quick Links: | Vendor Forum | Hardwood Wrist Rests | Hardwood 60% Cases | Customer Gallery | Giveaway |

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
« Reply #14 on: Sun, 21 April 2013, 23:06:58 »
Sold it before you even got it, now I wist more than ever that CC doesn't ship it to you.....

lol

Oh that would make my year..

Gupgup

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #15 on: Sun, 21 April 2013, 23:07:02 »
I was wrong. Sorry for the false hope.

Oh and rarar I know I said I wouldn't be mad, but that doesn't mean I haven't lost any miniscule of respect I once had towards you. You took the easy route, you took the cash over community. You quit and you will forever be labelled as a quitter in my mind.
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline elton5354

Sold Mr Friday
« Reply #16 on: Sun, 21 April 2013, 23:09:01 »
I don't want to say this, but I told you so.

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
« Reply #17 on: Sun, 21 April 2013, 23:09:16 »

Oh and rarar I know I said I wouldn't be mad, but that doesn't mean I haven't lost any miniscule of respect I once had towards you. You took the easy route, you took the cash over community. You quit and you will forever be labelled as a quitter in my mind.
Like I care what you think. I admit you're a cool guy, but i don't NEED your respect. I don't need anyone's here.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #18 on: Sun, 21 April 2013, 23:09:27 »
I don't want to say this, but I told you so.
Many people did. I should have listened.
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
« Reply #19 on: Sun, 21 April 2013, 23:09:57 »

Like I care what you think. I admit you're a cool guy, but i don't NEED your respect. I don't need anyone's here.

Get out of here. Take your money and your crappy homemade doll and leave.

Gupgup

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #20 on: Sun, 21 April 2013, 23:10:05 »

So Brave ... So Brave

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #21 on: Sun, 21 April 2013, 23:10:20 »

Then why stay?

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
« Reply #22 on: Sun, 21 April 2013, 23:11:01 »

Get out of here. Take your money and your crappy homemade doll and leave.

Gupgup
GLADLY

Offline jwaz

• * based mod
  • #geekhack on freenode
« Reply #23 on: Sun, 21 April 2013, 23:11:49 »
Locked. rarar is clearly trolling and needs to be ignored.