Author Topic: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (currently shipping)  (Read 9752321 times)

Offline NorrisB

Re: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (currently shipping)
« Reply #5550 on: Tue, 20 February 2018, 18:52:50 »
Would paying more for the additional shipping costs speed it up?

Offline oscillik

• music podcasts
« Reply #5551 on: Thu, 22 February 2018, 13:05:37 »

I guess you didn't read the last couple of updates...
Keymacs A620N-Rev.A with Alps SKCM Salmon switches

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5552 on: Thu, 22 February 2018, 13:08:19 »

No sir that isn’t the bottle neck nor your responsibility if it was

Sorry for the delayed reply my Tapatalk ****s the bed sometimes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5553 on: Thu, 22 February 2018, 13:08:46 »
WTB if any more is available!

Originative.co has a similar offering up for sale right now

Offline somesang

« Reply #5554 on: Mon, 26 February 2018, 08:19:21 »
Hey, Bunny. Sent you a PM about an address change. Was there a form or something I missed?

Offline oledome

• not batman
« Reply #5555 on: Mon, 26 February 2018, 11:06:43 »
pls bunny, let us know if we are going to get an email confirmation of some kind when shipping is happening or if we need to keep checking back here

many thanks

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5556 on: Mon, 26 February 2018, 11:07:34 »
pls bunny, let us know if we are going to get an email confirmation of some kind when shipping is happening or if we need to keep checking back here

many thanks

I will dm tracking to people here on gh

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5557 on: Mon, 26 February 2018, 11:08:17 »
Hey, Bunny. Sent you a PM about an address change. Was there a form or something I missed?

Running behind on my pms, I’ll check that later tonight and amend it for you but will also contact people before things shop to verify for those who don’t check the thread anymore just in case

Offline somesang

« Reply #5558 on: Mon, 26 February 2018, 13:10:23 »

Running behind on my pms, I’ll check that later tonight and amend it for you but will also contact people before things shop to verify for those who don’t check the thread anymore just in case

Figured you were wrapped up. Thanks a bunch. Would have hated to wait all this time to have it shipped to some random person.

Offline BlackInk

• "Manners maketh man"
    • TeamGSB
« Reply #5559 on: Sat, 03 March 2018, 17:13:26 »
Any updates on this? When we will expect to receive the keyset

Offline TheOpposition

« Reply #5560 on: Thu, 08 March 2018, 11:39:39 »
Checking in Bunny.
(2) Poker II's
Poker 3 W/ Blues
JD40
Ergrodox

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5561 on: Thu, 08 March 2018, 11:46:41 »

To my knowledge this is the current situation

This next week bro is finishing his shipping, he is then away on a trip (out of the country for 2-3 weeks, I just found out about this a day or 2 ago)

Upon his return should he not have time available to knock this out, I will raise some funds to have the remaining sets shipped to me and I’ll ship them personally to get this over with and moved on from

I’m extremely grateful to those who have been left waiting for the patience shown, I can completely appreciate the frustration, given the people helping shipping are donating their time I am unable to be pushy or make demands of them, just wait until as and when they are available, however i want this done and behind me as soon as possible so should that not be possible in the immediate future, I will put in to action the above plan to get things wrapped up, it’s incredibly costly to ship things of that weight across to the uk, both in terms of shipping costs and vat which is why it hasn’t been viable before, but I like everyone else here need to move on so at this point I’ll take a Costs be damned whatever it takes approach

Offline NorrisB

« Reply #5562 on: Thu, 08 March 2018, 12:28:59 »

This next week bro is finishing his shipping, he is then away on a trip (out of the country for 2-3 weeks, I just found out about this a day or 2 ago)

Upon his return should he not have time available to knock this out, I will raise some funds to have the remaining sets shipped to me and I’ll ship them personally to get this over with and moved on from

I’m extremely grateful to those who have been left waiting for the patience shown, I can completely appreciate the frustration, given the people helping shipping are donating their time I am unable to be pushy or make demands of them, just wait until as and when they are available, however i want this done and behind me as soon as possible so should that not be possible in the immediate future, I will put in to action the above plan to get things wrapped up, it’s incredibly costly to ship things of that weight across to the uk, both in terms of shipping costs and vat which is why it hasn’t been viable before, but I like everyone else here need to move on so at this point I’ll take a Costs be damned whatever it takes approach

Can we just do that now?  I'll help contribute the funds myself.  I thought BRO would have this wrapped up by Christmas, and now we're 3 months even past that.
« Last Edit: Thu, 08 March 2018, 12:31:21 by NorrisB »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5563 on: Thu, 08 March 2018, 12:33:24 »

Can we just do that now?  I'll help contribute the funds myself

As I stated above, bro is about to go away and is shipping his own stuff until then, if he was free to pack stuff up and ship it to me he could pack these up and ship them to you guys

So regardless of you providing funds now or what I proposed above it wouldn’t affect the timeline

But if you would like to fund this transfer I’d be happy to make that an official plan and take this on myself, the only reason that hasn’t happened until this point is the cost, should that cost be removed, I’d be more than happy to put in the time and work to personally finish this up

Offline Wilba

• * Maker
  • Keyboard Stuff Person
    • wilba.tech
« Reply #5564 on: Thu, 08 March 2018, 21:41:50 »
Thanks for the update, Bunny.

Can you please let us know exactly how many sets are left to be shipped?

I'm so confused by your recent statement that if Bro had the time to ship them all to you now, he could ship them to everyone. This implies that there isn't that many sets to be shipped. But then, you are proposing them being shipped to you if Bro doesn't have enough time to ship them himself when he returns. If the amount of time it takes to ship to you is about the same as shipping to everyone, then I'm not seeing any point to having them shipped to you.

Sorry if I'm being unintentionally obtuse.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5565 on: Fri, 09 March 2018, 00:42:22 »
Thanks for the update, Bunny.

Can you please let us know exactly how many sets are left to be shipped?

I'm so confused by your recent statement that if Bro had the time to ship them all to you now, he could ship them to everyone. This implies that there isn't that many sets to be shipped. But then, you are proposing them being shipped to you if Bro doesn't have enough time to ship them himself when he returns. If the amount of time it takes to ship to you is about the same as shipping to everyone, then I'm not seeing any point to having them shipped to you.

Sorry if I'm being unintentionally obtuse.

There is more than this gb to be shipped, so the cost, time and implications are spread across several things

Speaking specifically to the time above, it wasn’t fair for me to say that if he could ship to me he could ship to everyone else, obviously doing individual orders would take longer, I guess I should have said if he had time to pack everything up and ship to me before he left he would have time to start the process and get things moving to you guys

With regards to what’s left, I think it’s about 30 something for this gb specifically not including some orders that need some replacement keys to be sent

Ideally I’d have liked to have taken this on myself long ago, but ultimately it’ll end up costing 1000s extra for a gb already way in the red but as above depending on what bros schedule is after his trip, that may end up being the best strategy

Since making that update I have had one kind person message me offering to help stateside, but at this point I’d rather the end of this stopped playing hot potato and went through yet another set of hands that I can’t have any control over

Hopefully what happens is bro has a window of time when he returns to get this sorted, but should that not be the case, working out the logistics of getting the sets to me will be the avenue I will go down

Offline oledome

• not batman
« Reply #5566 on: Mon, 02 April 2018, 16:46:53 »
There is more than this gb to be shipped, so the cost, time and implications are spread across several things

Speaking specifically to the time above, it wasn’t fair for me to say that if he could ship to me he could ship to everyone else, obviously doing individual orders would take longer, I guess I should have said if he had time to pack everything up and ship to me before he left he would have time to start the process and get things moving to you guys

With regards to what’s left, I think it’s about 30 something for this gb specifically not including some orders that need some replacement keys to be sent

Ideally I’d have liked to have taken this on myself long ago, but ultimately it’ll end up costing 1000s extra for a gb already way in the red but as above depending on what bros schedule is after his trip, that may end up being the best strategy

Since making that update I have had one kind person message me offering to help stateside, but at this point I’d rather the end of this stopped playing hot potato and went through yet another set of hands that I can’t have any control over

Hopefully what happens is bro has a window of time when he returns to get this sorted, but should that not be the case, working out the logistics of getting the sets to me will be the avenue I will go down

Hey Bunny, we're at the year mark with 30 something of the Hyperfuse sets, how we doing?

Can Bro schedule in a time to deal with these sets? You had an agreement, favour or otherwise he needs to schedule in a firm time; either to deal with them or to return them to you. There is no end to things that can get in the way, we all are living our lives but this can't continuously get pushed back, that's what's been happening for a long time.

The big reason it's taken this long is because there's no money left, and we unfortunate souls at the back of the queue are left hanging for over a year. The planets aren't going to align, it's going to cost money whether bro sends them to us or to you, it needs to be costed and carried out.

Two things are frustrating me; one is that I have two sets packed and paid for that have been sitting somewhere for a very long time. The other thing is that we keep hearing about personal reasons, trips away, other keysets and what have you for action not being taken. That really isn't our concern, fair enough emergencies come up, but we've been in this position a long time I just want to hear what is being done to conclude this GB.

I hope you don't think anything I've said is unfair, I know you want this to be over, I urge you to firm up dates and a schedule and get back to us as soon as possible.

Many thanks

Offline slinky23

« Reply #5567 on: Wed, 04 April 2018, 23:58:46 »

Hey Bunny, we're at the year mark with 30 something of the Hyperfuse sets, how we doing?

Can Bro schedule in a time to deal with these sets? You had an agreement, favour or otherwise he needs to schedule in a firm time; either to deal with them or to return them to you. There is no end to things that can get in the way, we all are living our lives but this can't continuously get pushed back, that's what's been happening for a long time.

The big reason it's taken this long is because there's no money left, and we unfortunate souls at the back of the queue are left hanging for over a year. The planets aren't going to align, it's going to cost money whether bro sends them to us or to you, it needs to be costed and carried out.

Two things are frustrating me; one is that I have two sets packed and paid for that have been sitting somewhere for a very long time. The other thing is that we keep hearing about personal reasons, trips away, other keysets and what have you for action not being taken. That really isn't our concern, fair enough emergencies come up, but we've been in this position a long time I just want to hear what is being done to conclude this GB.

I hope you don't think anything I've said is unfair, I know you want this to be over, I urge you to firm up dates and a schedule and get back to us as soon as possible.

Many thanks

I am one of those still waiting for mine. It has been 3(!!!) years. This is borderline absurd.

Offline oledome

• not batman
« Reply #5568 on: Mon, 09 April 2018, 10:06:35 »
Another month has passed since the last update. What has bro said and what is happening?

Offline morla

« Reply #5569 on: Mon, 09 April 2018, 11:06:06 »
Another month has passed since the last update. What has bro said and what is happening?
A cormorant swooped in and ate all of the wasd keys and they have to be remade. Check back in September

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5570 on: Mon, 09 April 2018, 13:22:19 »

i have been working up on finishing stuff with other buys, older than this, bro is back now, ill link up with him soon and work out the plan of attack regarding what i said above and update here when i know more

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5571 on: Mon, 09 April 2018, 13:33:26 »
ok just spoke with bro

with his schedule, we both feel the best way to move forward would be for me to take this over

I've had others in America volunteer to help but at this point I don't want it going through any more hands, so the plan is to get it all to me and i ship from there

its not just this buy he has, its a lot of stuff, he's gonna get it all packaged up by some time next week and get a shipping quote to me, depending on what that and customs is there may be a slight delay whilst I raise some funds but if that is the case ill keep everyone informed

so right now it'll be waiting to get the shipping quote, and then ill post here with what that means and a timeline and we can get this all moving

Offline BlackInk

• "Manners maketh man"
    • TeamGSB
« Reply #5572 on: Mon, 09 April 2018, 16:57:13 »
ok just spoke with bro

with his schedule, we both feel the best way to move forward would be for me to take this over

I've had others in America volunteer to help but at this point I don't want it going through any more hands, so the plan is to get it all to me and i ship from there

its not just this buy he has, its a lot of stuff, he's gonna get it all packaged up by some time next week and get a shipping quote to me, depending on what that and customs is there may be a slight delay whilst I raise some funds but if that is the case ill keep everyone informed

so right now it'll be waiting to get the shipping quote, and then ill post here with what that means and a timeline and we can get this all moving
thanks for the update

Offline dhupp

« Reply #5573 on: Fri, 13 April 2018, 09:09:02 »
See yall back around Christmas.

Offline slinky23

« Reply #5574 on: Tue, 01 May 2018, 22:21:33 »
ok just spoke with bro

Did you get the shipping quote yet?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5575 on: Wed, 02 May 2018, 00:09:46 »
ok just spoke with bro

I haven’t yet but I have been gathering funds, bro is now out of the country until the 13th but has assured me he will get that done for me upon his return

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline slinky23

« Reply #5576 on: Fri, 18 May 2018, 04:35:38 »
ok just spoke with bro

I haven’t yet but I have been gathering funds, bro is now out of the country until the 13th but has assured me he will get that done for me upon his return

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bumping this, any updates from bro? It's already the 18th

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5577 on: Fri, 18 May 2018, 04:50:33 »
I’ll update here as soon as I have more progress

Current situation is we are 100 percent going forward with getting all outstanding sets for this gb and the last bits of any others with bro to me, and I’ll take over the shipping duties to get this finished up for people

Once I have progress on getting these sets back on the way to me I’ll immediately post here

Now bro is back he has a few things to fake care of which is nearly complete and I’m still trying to get some funds together, it’s not just the obviously expensive additional shipping I’m having to pay to get the sets here and the much more expensive shipping to get the sets back out to you, but also the VAT getting them in to the uk, I’ll take care of all of above just at the one of making the decision to tackle this myself to expedite the process I wasn’t in a position to financially but I’m making it happen

I’ve been raising funds the last few weeks with some independent projects and some extras of jtk raindrop whilst I’m waiting on bro’s availability and I’m looking forward to getting this wrapped up

Offline dhupp

« Reply #5578 on: Fri, 18 May 2018, 16:45:14 »

..Now bro is back he has a few things to fake care of which is nearly complete..

freudian slip?  :D

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5579 on: Fri, 18 May 2018, 16:58:37 »

..Now bro is back he has a few things to fake care of which is nearly complete..

freudian slip?  :D

haha, sadly not, like almost all of my posts, that was auto correct on my phone from one handed typing with 2 kids climbing all over me

Offline dhupp

« Reply #5580 on: Fri, 08 June 2018, 16:08:59 »
Hey Bunny,

It's been three weeks since the last update regarding this group buy. An update on the state of things would be greatly appreciated. Even if it's just "another 504 hours have past and there is nothing new to report."

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5581 on: Fri, 08 June 2018, 16:15:05 »
Hey Bunny,

It's been three weeks since the last update regarding this group buy. An update on the state of things would be greatly appreciated. Even if it's just "another 504 hours have past and there is nothing new to report."

its just as above right now, as soon as i have movement to report ill immediately put it in here, if at any point someone wants to clarify something is still the case feel free to ping me like above or pm me anytime

the replacements for raindrop are shipping to me in about a week so ill get those turned around right away, outside of that my schedule will be completely clear other than my sons surgery in a couple a months, which ill have to be away from home for 2 weeks but ill make sure i post dates and contact info here when thats happening

all the above to say, other than those 2 things, i have no other commitments thatll get in the way or take priority over getting this wrapped, and should things not have happened by the time raindrop is out ill have plenty of free time to press the issue

really appreciate the level headed message, i can promise you i can fully understand how frustrated you and others must feel, so it doesnt go unnoticed

Offline rabidwombat

« Reply #5582 on: Sat, 09 June 2018, 02:36:15 »
Hi Bunny,

With all the issues that have cropped up during the past 3+ years, I've kind of lost track of all the events/people that have impeded the progress of this buy. Am I right to say that we are currently impeded by the following (correct me if I'm wrong):

1) Bro's availability to ship the sets to you
2) Funds to get the sets shipped from Bro to you
3) Funds to get the sets shipped from you to us
4) Your availability to get the sets shipped to us

I'm just trying to understand how long more we can expect to wait. Is there a date that can be committed to have this buy completed by?
And is it alright if I get a refund for my 2 sets if they do not arrive by this committed date?
3+ years has been a long time, and I'm willing to continue waiting if we do have an actual committed date for completion.
It just feels like we are waiting indefinitely for our sets with no real end in mind. I hope you understand how we are feeling.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5583 on: Sat, 09 June 2018, 02:56:11 »
Hi Bunny,

With all the issues that have cropped up during the past 3+ years, I've kind of lost track of all the events/people that have impeded the progress of this buy. Am I right to say that we are currently impeded by the following (correct me if I'm wrong):

1) Bro's availability to ship the sets to you
2) Funds to get the sets shipped from Bro to you
3) Funds to get the sets shipped from you to us
4) Your availability to get the sets shipped to us

I'm just trying to understand how long more we can expect to wait. Is there a date that can be committed to have this buy completed by?
And is it alright if I get a refund for my 2 sets if they do not arrive by this committed date?
3+ years has been a long time, and I'm willing to continue waiting if we do have an actual committed date for completion.
It just feels like we are waiting indefinitely for our sets with no real end in mind. I hope you understand how we are feeling.

i completely understand and have stated so on numerous occasions, i hope you can also understand my frustrations as well, i completed what i was meant to do on this gb a very long time ago, i actually had a much larger role on the hyperfuse origins gb than i did on this, but im involved in it so i will be here and work on it until its completion

as for what we are waiting on, not as much really as you have stated, i will make the time for it no matter what, other than a 2 week period in a couple months when i wont be home, outside of that, ill make sure the time is found on my end, the reason im going to the huge expense of getting them to me is to expedite them going out, i can assure you i wont be sat on them

funds wise, shipping them out to you guys wont be a big deal, so scratch that off the list, the major costs involved are getting the things to me and vat etc, obviously with whats gone on with this GB i wouldnt feel comfortable taking a risk under-declaring the value of the sets and risking something happening with them in customs, so whilst its never going to be a good time to find this amount of capital it has to be done and ill do it, once bro has had the time to repackage everything and gets ready with final numbers for me, ill make it happen, it may take me a few days or a week to find the money at the time, but ill make it happen no matter what and have been putting money aside as and when i can in prep for that

timeline wise, at this point im so fed up of giving timelines that arent within my control, it makes me look like an ******* when i relay  a timeline im given and it doesnt happen in that time, and im certainly not willing to guess at things at this point, what i will do is once the sets are in my possession i will give very specific timelines, updates, pics etc, and once there is movement towards them getting in my hands ill update that, i know what poeple want it to be given a time on that latter point, but ultimately until it happens i just dont know

so i guess referring to your later points, i hope you understand why its out of my control and power to give you an end date, if i were to give you one it would be little more than speculation at this point, as for refunds, its not something im offering at this point, the gb is hugely over budget already and im having to fund that personally, giving funds back to you would simply take those resources away from fixing the buy and slow that down for the others involved

im sure the above isnt the reassurance you are looking for but that is the state of things, what you have left is someone who is committed to the buy and the people in it, and who wont just walk away, ill make sure the sets get out to you and those waiting, but im just past the point of guessing times (even when they are educated guesses or counting on peoples words) only for them to not be met, for obvious reasons, im the face of this buy, so no matter who else works on or with it, and whatever actions happen as a result of them, ultimately it all comes back on me, i can only speak for myself, and whenever i have developments i will share them here, and when i can give what you are looking for, it will be posted
« Last Edit: Sat, 09 June 2018, 02:58:51 by BunnyLake »

Offline abjr

• abjr.org
« Reply #5584 on: Mon, 25 June 2018, 17:14:58 »
?
CM QFR | magicforce 68 (Gateron) | magicforce 68 (Outemu) | Acros 6311-K

Offline somesang

« Reply #5585 on: Tue, 26 June 2018, 10:28:31 »
?

:))

Our efforts to get updates reaches an all time high.

Offline TheOpposition

« Reply #5586 on: Thu, 28 June 2018, 08:20:20 »
 :blank:

Please keep the train moving....
(2) Poker II's
Poker 3 W/ Blues
JD40
Ergrodox

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5587 on: Thu, 28 June 2018, 08:26:11 »
:blank:

Please keep the train moving....

im working on it good sir

Offline slinky23

« Reply #5588 on: Fri, 06 July 2018, 01:53:42 »
Bumping for updates  :cool:

Offline slinky23

« Reply #5589 on: Thu, 26 July 2018, 10:45:38 »
Hi...any updates?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5590 on: Thu, 26 July 2018, 10:48:30 »
Hi...any updates?

Bro has everything now packed up, it’s several gbs and multiple boxes and it’s gonna be out soon, didn’t wanna say anything until actually en route but that is the current status, upon that happening I’ll make a proper update

I’m actually going to make an email group of everyone outstanding and update people that way rather than this thread moving forward, but didn’t wanna not reply here and look as if I was ignoring your question

Offline slinky23

« Reply #5591 on: Thu, 26 July 2018, 22:18:57 »
Hi...any updates?

Bro has everything now packed up, it’s several gbs and multiple boxes and it’s gonna be out soon, didn’t wanna say anything until actually en route but that is the current status, upon that happening I’ll make a proper update

I’m actually going to make an email group of everyone outstanding and update people that way rather than this thread moving forward, but didn’t wanna not reply here and look as if I was ignoring your question

Great news! Thanks

Offline eten

« Reply #5592 on: Fri, 27 July 2018, 09:59:22 »
Awesome, thanks for the update. Can you let us know (here) when the e-mails are sent so for those that didn't receive an e-mail that are still waiting for their orders could contact you privately?

Offline HesterDW

« Reply #5593 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 19:38:25 »
Hi...any updates?

This includes replacement keys for orders that had missing keys right?

Offline dhupp

« Reply #5594 on: Thu, 02 August 2018, 15:04:53 »
Hi...any updates?

:))

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #5595 on: Fri, 03 August 2018, 16:28:09 »
Looking so good.

Offline BlackInk

• "Manners maketh man"
    • TeamGSB
« Reply #5596 on: Thu, 09 August 2018, 20:09:57 »
Hi...any updates?

Same here, i didnt join the original gb and purchased the set from someone else

Offline pryedthirdeye

« Reply #5597 on: Thu, 09 August 2018, 22:52:46 »
Hello,
I received double of one key and was missing one all together.  Send out a support ticket back when it was the old ctrlalt.io site when these sets first shipped.  Can I be sure to be on the mailing list for the replacement key?  I can give more details privately.

Thanks 
clicky clicky

Offline HesterDW

« Reply #5598 on: Sat, 11 August 2018, 22:09:26 »
Hi...any updates?

Also, my address has changed since the gb, and the mail forwarding just expired last month. Any way to update that?

Offline dhupp

« Reply #5599 on: Mon, 27 August 2018, 09:44:30 »
Hey Bunny,

Another month bites the dust. Where ya at?