Author Topic: Split-off from What's Bothering You?  (Read 14236 times)

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
Split-off from What's Bothering You?
« on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 13:41:28 »

Remember windows ?  What happened to those.. hahahahaha

Gee, why didn't I think of that? Oh wait, I did. It still gets 80 degrees inside the apartment. But you know, it's not like either of us take medications that interfere with the body's ability to regulate temperature, or that one of us has a medical disorder that makes us intolerant to heat....

I'm guessing tp4's response will be something about how if you ate all veggies you wouldn't have to take medications and therefore you wouldn't have this problem...
« Last Edit: Mon, 07 May 2018, 17:20:11 by Photoelectric »
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Re: Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 13:47:18 »

Gee, why didn't I think of that? Oh wait, I did. It still gets 80 degrees inside the apartment. But you know, it's not like either of us take medications that interfere with the body's ability to regulate temperature, or that one of us has a medical disorder that makes us intolerant to heat....

I'm guessing tp4's response will be something about how if you ate all veggies you wouldn't have to take medications and therefore you wouldn't have this problem...

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 13:53:45 »

If it's diabetes you're talking about.. again, they've cured it. I told you to look it up last time, and it's apparent you haven't

We don't know if your medication is involved in heat-regulation.

But we are actually nearly 100% sure it won't cure your diabetes.

The most common Type 2 Diabetes is caused by high fats consumption..

This is like the 1960s when they first figured out Hey, just stop smoking..

Hahahaha.

Carcharocles, I'm not trying to be mean, you just need to google it.. and your diabetes will be cured within 2 weeks to 1 month..

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 13:55:17 »
Fat consumption is vital to human survival. You can live without carbohydrates though.
I proxy anything including keyboards (キーボード / 鍵盤), from both Japan (日本) and China (中國). For more information, you may visit my dedicated webpage here: https://www.keyboards.es/proxying.html

View my current and past keyboards here: https://deskthority.net/wiki/User:Blaise170

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 13:59:05 »
Fat consumption is vital to human survival. You can live without carbohydrates though.

This is absolutely false.

The exact opposite is true.

In the Adventist Health Study , the people who ate the Least quantity of fat had the Least amount of all cause mortality.

They had the least amount of heart disease/ diabetes/ cancer/

These are Americans, Same genes as every one else, but the group that ate an all veggie diet lived the longest.

Offline Carcharocles

• Location: In the lonely, desolate wasteland of South Kansas City
    • The Deathscape Mythos
« Reply #5 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 14:02:11 »

If it's diabetes you're talking about.. again, they've cured it. I told you to look it up last time, and it's apparent you haven't

1. I don't give a **** about snake oil cures. I've told you this before and you will not change my mind. Peddle it to someone else because I am not that gullible.
2. It's not my diabetes, it's the Depakote and Geodon I take for my schizoaffective disorder. Try to tell me veggies can cure that and I'll outright block you.
T1000 , Firmware ver. Doge.

Most deadly of them all.
Keyboards: Drevo Gramr (Outemu Browns); Logitech K480

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 14:22:57 »

1. I don't give a **** about snake oil cures. I've told you this before and you will not change my mind. Peddle it to someone else because I am not that gullible.
2. It's not my diabetes, it's the Depakote and Geodon I take for my schizoaffective disorder. Try to tell me veggies can cure that and I'll outright block you.

Yes, Going plant based can help that too.

You need to understand that the DSM is very imprecise.

The majority of diagnosed disorders are not isolate problems, they're actually only classes of symptoms.

That is to say, they don't actually know what's wrong with you, but THEY DO have a drug to treat symptoms.

More and more, we're finding out that high consumption of animal products leads to clogging of microvasculature .

WHERE it clogs is random.  therefore, the psychopathology which result could be schizoaffective, bipolar, Anxiety, depression , etc..

IF you are a diabetic, AND you have this brain disorder, it is very likely that the two are related, as they potentially share the same root cause.

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #7 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 14:38:38 »
I've just returned from Reddit, where Monsanto shills were doing their PR stunts as usual, and now this… O_o

Offline Zuology

• Why does this rabbit-hole have so many side-quests
« Reply #8 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 14:43:52 »

Yes, Going plant based can help that too.

You need to understand that the DSM is very imprecise.

The majority of diagnosed disorders are not isolate problems, they're actually only classes of symptoms.

That is to say, they don't actually know what's wrong with you, but THEY DO have a drug to treat symptoms.

More and more, we're finding out that high consumption of animal products leads to clogging of microvasculature .

WHERE it clogs is random.  therefore, the psychopathology which result could be schizoaffective, bipolar, Anxiety, depression , etc..

IF you are a diabetic, AND you have this brain disorder, it is very likely that the two are related, as they share the same root cause.

Hi, I'm relatively new here, and first time in this thread...

Is the shared "same root cause" the "condition" of being alive? Only cure for that condition is dying.

Is it allowed to say tp4tissue is "What's bothering you(me)"? (I'm assuming that statement is also a repost, but I didn't bother checking the 490+ pages of this thread.)
« Last Edit: Mon, 07 May 2018, 14:46:36 by Zuology »
More
75%: Scarlet Bandana (TBD) | Singa75 Polycarb (TBD) | SKB75 (TBD) | YMD75 (Box Navy) | XD84 (Outemu Ice) | Plum84 (BKE Redux Heavy)
TKL: ALF X1.1 SE (TBD) | LZ Iron White (TBD) | Fox Labs Orange (TBD) | Alu WASDv2 (Cherry Green) | MechkeyAlpha MA87 (Kailh Box Burnt Orange) | Archon RE:AL Superior EX (Nopre 65g)
Full+: Clueboard Double 1800 (Vint Clears) | IBM Model M | IBM Model F XT

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #9 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 14:47:35 »

Hi, I'm relatively new here, and first time in this thread...

Is the shared "same root cause" the "condition" of being alive? Only cure for that condition is dying.

Is it allowed to say tp4tissue is "What's bothering you(me)"? (I'm assuming that statement is also a repost, but I didn't bother checking the 490+ pages of this thread.)

Hahahahahaha..

Yes, you are allowed to say that..

What is your specific complaint >>

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #10 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 14:49:56 »
I've just returned from Reddit, where Monsanto shills were doing their PR stunts as usual, and now this… O_o

Probably shouldn't eat their soybeans..

But it's definitely not AS dangerous as the Anti-GMO crowd makes it out to be.

Offline Acereconkeys

• Happiness = life - expectations
« Reply #11 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 15:37:30 »

I'm surprised you're on one hand defending GMO's while on the other advocating for an all veggie diet to cure issues with adapting to heat.

On that topic by the way if you're struggling with heat one thing I've found to help is to get a spray bottle and spray yourself with water lightly. That water will then evaporate cooling you without having to sweat.

Because the high fats content of the standard western diet, it interferes and causes inflammation in our skin's microvasculature.

The consequence of the ordeal is a dramatic reduction in the even-ness, throughput and efficiency of our internal evaporative cooling system.

The fats enter all of the body's cells, not only fat cells themselves which are more apparent..  You might've heard of this as skinny fat.

Do you have any source for this?
TMO50 | Jane V2 CE Incoming | Realforce 87u 55g | Aergo

Aergo design and build log: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=103681.msg2840918#msg2840918

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #12 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 15:43:42 »

I'm surprised you're on one hand defending GMO's while on the other advocating for an all veggie diet to cure issues with adapting to heat.

On that topic by the way if you're struggling with heat one thing I've found to help is to get a spray bottle and spray yourself with water lightly. That water will then evaporate cooling you without having to sweat.

Because the high fats content of the standard western diet, it interferes and causes inflammation in our skin's microvasculature.

The consequence of the ordeal is a dramatic reduction in the even-ness, throughput and efficiency of our internal evaporative cooling system.

The fats enter all of the body's cells, not only fat cells themselves which are more apparent..  You might've heard of this as skinny fat.

Do you have any source for this?

Getting alot of mod-pressure to limit Veggie Posts.. hahahahaha

If you like, PM me, and I will forward you the Sources..

As for Soy-Beans,  I'm agreeing that you should avoid GMO if possible..  But realize that GMO is in 80% of the products in the supermarket.

This includes ALL regular priced MEAT,  because guess what they're feeding to the livestock, GMO Corn. hahahaha..

So, for the Majority of people,  To avoid GMO is impractical..   But you definitely SHOULD if you have the resource and time for it

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #13 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 15:45:17 »
Fat consumption is vital, and the science supports it. You can be a fat-denier(?) just like the climate change deniers or the anti-vaxxers but that doesn't make you correct. You can live your entire life without carbs, fat you can't. Fats can be consumed with a vegan diet anyways (it's just much more difficult).
I proxy anything including keyboards (キーボード / 鍵盤), from both Japan (日本) and China (中國). For more information, you may visit my dedicated webpage here: https://www.keyboards.es/proxying.html

View my current and past keyboards here: https://deskthority.net/wiki/User:Blaise170

Offline emenelopee

• *klomp klomp klomp* I step on your house 🦖
« Reply #14 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 15:46:31 »

+1

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #15 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 15:48:37 »

+1

What can I say.. Trying to save people is tough .. hahahahaha

Either way, I'm setup for that bitter-sweet I told you so..

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #16 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 16:16:25 »
Fat consumption is vital, and the science supports it. You can be a fat-denier(?) just like the climate change deniers or the anti-vaxxers but that doesn't make you correct. You can live your entire life without carbs, fat you can't. Fats can be consumed with a vegan diet anyways (it's just much more difficult).

From what I understand, fat consumption can be safely avoided for most people by taking vitamin supplements. While eliminating carbs would require proper glucose and fiber supplementation as well as the awareness that a high protein diet can lead to kidney damage.

They're both considered essential nutrients anyway, and should maybe be limited but not completely removed from a diet.

Thanks for inspiring me to do a little research guys

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #17 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 16:19:57 »

From what I understand, fat consumption can be safely avoided for most people by taking vitamin supplements. While eliminating carbs would require proper glucose and fiber supplementation as well as the awareness that a high protein diet can lead to kidney damage.

They're both considered essential nutrients anyway, and should maybe be limited but not completely removed from a diet.

That is correct.

The current macro-nutrient ratio which conclusively Prevents and Reverses Heart disease/Diabetes is

10% Calories from fats,  roughly equivalent of 22grams of oil , PER DAY.

10% Calories from protein

80% Calories from carbohydrates

http://www.jgc301.com/ch/reader/create_pdf.aspx?file_no=S_20170301008&flag=1

Offline Acereconkeys

« Reply #18 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 16:24:44 »
Probably a smart move to move on from the topic.

Saying you can prevent heart disease (the #1 cause of death in the US) will probably cause a heated argument. You don't seem very open to being wrong/changing your mind so there's not much point in discussing it.

Aergo design and build log: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=103681.msg2840918#msg2840918

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #19 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 16:31:37 »
Probably a smart move to move on from the topic.

Saying you can prevent heart disease (the #1 cause of death in the US) will probably cause a heated argument. You don't seem very open to being wrong/changing your mind so there's not much point in discussing it.

Well, Ok, Sure, Let's look at Tp4's ability to CHANGE HIS MINDS.

Prior to April of 2017.

Tp4 is Gekhak's PRIMARY proponent of Popeyes Fried Chicken, Hotdogs, Sausages, Costco Rotisserie Chicken, and Buffalo Wild Wings.

If you search, Tp4 has dropped and continues to drop HUNDREDS of references to Popeyes Fried chicken

However, Through Serendipity.. 

In one of Tp4's sausage threads, Moderator Photoelectric directed TP4 to a Plant-Based Book which explains the latest science on the matter.

Within 2 weeks of reading and thorough research,  Tp4 has since gone from Eating Popeyes 3 times a week, to an All Plant based solution..

If it is your intention to Besmirch Tp4's ABILITY to Follow Logic, Go AGAINST base Desires, and Improve for the Better.  You are sorely mistaken.

It's True, I am the writer of my own synopsis, but I feel unimpeded and even Justified to claim that My intellect , will power and determination is no less than God-Like.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #20 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 16:43:47 »
Someone should just change Off Topic to l33t v394n m0d3

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #21 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 16:44:31 »
Dearest tp4, I'm seriously regretting starting you on this journey, as the last thing I intended was for you to go through every "what not to do if you want to share information on a controversial topic" debate mistake.  Maybe I should have instead suggested some reading on presenting information in a way that doesn't antagonize everyone.
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 16:51:12 »
Dearest tp4, I'm seriously regretting starting you on this journey, as the last thing I intended was for you to go through every "what not to do if you want to share information on a controversial topic" debate mistake.  Maybe I should have instead suggested some reading on presenting information in a way that doesn't antagonize everyone.

Dearest Photo,

I understand that the Mod is attempting to do their job, and minimize Forum conflict.

There is no discussion without conflict..

But I'd like to make the case that, The OT forum doesn't have that many posters PERIOD, with or without the Plant based Agenda which Tp4 comprises.

The Mod team message says that Tp4 has done wrong and incited conflict,

NO, Tp4 is only the messenger..

The conflict was already there.

People should not be eating animal products. It is detrimental to health and has no benefit over plant alternatives. These are Facts that you yourself are aware of..

Silencing Tp4 is the equivalent of Stopping people who spoke out against tobacco..

Yes, the forum reduces conflict,  but to what purpose..

For every person that may feel antagonized,  Perhaps 100s of others took the initiative to google Plant-based for themselves. Opening their path towards a heart-disease and diabetes free future.

It is not the case that everyone will speak up. 

The Mods may be witness to Conflict, But the NET -Effect to the Promotion of Plant Based Nutrition is ALWAYS POSITIVE..

The Conflict is critical in keeping Mind-Share.. Just as Color /Gay rights/ Abortion,

We Should talk and argue about it.

Sweep it under the rug,  But then what.. We'd still have homosexual conversion therapies, Rape victims without support, and People who smoke and get lung cancer.

Offline rich1051414

« Reply #24 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 17:05:33 »
TBH, your messages would look less shouty if they weren't max font size :P But I could care less about this discussion, just needed to say that.
Siig Minitouch with Orange Alps, Whitefox 60% Zealios 67g, Realforce 87U 55g Topre, LFK SMK/Alps TKL With SMK 2nd Gen Cherry MX mount switches, NEC APC-H412 NEC Blue Ovals, Unicomp Model-M Spacesaver, XMIT Hall Effect, WASD Code Cherry MX Clear, KBDFans75 Lubed Gateron Greens, Azio MGK L80 Kailh Brown, XD84 Pale Blue Box Kailh, NIB Pingmaster TMK Converted, KPrepublic XD96 Blue aluminum case with Jade Box Kailh

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #25 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 17:08:12 »
TBH, your messages would look less shouty if they weren't max font size :P But I could care less about this discussion, just needed to say that.

Noted !

Will reduce in the future.

thx rich1051414

Offline Acereconkeys

« Reply #26 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 17:11:16 »
You made a convincing point about not wanting to mindlessly shush any discussion of plant based alternatives.

However, that's not what is happening. I'm only asking you be a bit more civil/understanding that you're speaking to real humans with their own set of knowledge/biases/opinions that they hold strongly to as you do.

To use your own example no one changes the culture of promoting gay rights or fighting rape culture by yelling at people. It's all about loving/being empathetic to others and understanding.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #27 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 17:15:57 »
You made a convincing point about not wanting to mindlessly shush any discussion of plant based alternatives.

However, that's not what is happening. I'm only asking you be a bit more civil/understanding that you're speaking to real humans with their own set of knowledge/biases/opinions that they hold strongly to as you do.

To use your own example no one changes the culture of promoting gay rights or fighting rape culture by yelling at people. It's all about loving/being empathetic to others and understanding.

In what way have I not been civil. I present the information, I include sources if requested.

The only area of conflict is Conflict itself in the I am Unyielding to people who misunderstand nutrition..

I am not fighting people, I am speaking out against their mistaken beliefs that Animal products are healthy and harmless.

You have 70 posts, and you've been here 5 minutes. In what capacity are you qualified to purport that I have been uncouth.

Because I disagree with the two lines of things you've said, of which are baseless ?   

Offline Acereconkeys

Re: Split-off from What's Bothering You?
« Reply #28 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 17:27:22 »

I'd love to hear more about where you get this idea from. This is a huge claim to make citing the use of animal products as potential causes of all major mental disorders? I have a hard time believing you're making the claim in ernest but if you are why haven't you written any kind of scientific paper/meta study arguing it?

If you could provide any solid evidence of an overall cause of mental disorders the scientific community would be ecstatic.

Offline kiwi99

• that's a gnarly dookie
  • authentic church of halverson member
« Reply #29 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 17:33:42 »

In what way have I not been civil...

...You have 70 posts, and you've been here 5 minutes. In what capacity are you qualified to purport that I have been uncouth.

I think mentioning his lower post count as reason for why hes "unqualified" to have an opinion on how you are acting is is pretty much the definition of uncouth.  :))

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #30 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 17:36:48 »

I'd love to hear more about where you get this idea from. This is a huge claim to make citing the use of animal products as potential causes of all major mental disorders? I have a hard time believing you're making the claim in ernest but if you are why haven't you written any kind of scientific paper/meta study arguing it?

If you could provide any solid evidence of an overall cause of mental disorders the scientific community would be ecstatic.

Absolutely.

Look at this excerpt picture here.. These are brain microvasculatures, smaller vessels in the brain

The Dementia victims almost universally have brain vasculatures which look like the left.

People understand that Cholesterol clogs large heart arteries, but many are unaware that they clog all the small ones as well.

More and more we're finding out that people suffering from Alzheimer don't even have Alzheimer, they have cranial atherosclerosis

BEFORE your heart seizes up, Your brain is already experiencing Micro-strokes which show up as white dots in MRIs.

The microstrokes which accumulate beginning as early as age 30, eventually manifests into a varied set of other neurological symptoms.  Ranging from dementia, depression, bi polar, schizophrenia, etc..

195202-0

Sources:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21388893

http://info-centre.jenage.de/assets/pdfs/library/stelzmann_et_al_alzheimer_CLIN_ANAT_1995.pdf

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23178566

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12480752

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23813612

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/63661

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24489130

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23239205

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20695015

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15699381

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19720973

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #31 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 17:38:53 »

Fats can be converted to glucose by the body thus making carbs unnecessary. Fiber is considered a neutral carb since your body doesn't digest it. It might make your trips to the bathroom more painful, but you CAN do it. Not that I suggest completely eliminating carbs, but you don't need many in your diet to live a healthy life.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #32 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 17:43:46 »

In what way have I not been civil...

...You have 70 posts, and you've been here 5 minutes. In what capacity are you qualified to purport that I have been uncouth.

I think mentioning his lower post count as reason for why hes "unqualified" to have an opinion on how you are acting is is pretty much the definition of uncouth.  :))

Sigh... you know what.. as testament to Tp4's ability for betterment,  Tp4 agrees that the alleged post had been too sharp.

Acereconkeys is entitled to his opinions, however superficial they may be.

Offline Acereconkeys

« Reply #33 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 17:44:14 »
That's a cohesive list of sources correlating Vascular plaque build up/artery blockage with AD which isn't what I was disputing. This is a known/documented phenomenon (though it's certailny not conclusive yet). I'm disputing the connection between cranial vascular problems and eating animal fats.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #34 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 17:46:00 »

Fats can be converted to glucose by the body thus making carbs unnecessary. Fiber is considered a neutral carb since your body doesn't digest it. It might make your trips to the bathroom more painful, but you CAN do it. Not that I suggest completely eliminating carbs, but you don't need many in your diet to live a healthy life.

Blaise170 is incorrect.

The ideal ratio of macronutrients is 80% carbohydrate, 10% proteins, 10% fats.

In practical terms, this can only be achieved on a plant based diet.

The cultures and populations in the world which eat a plant based diet have the Highest average life expectancy..

Certainly Plant Based is not the ONLY diet,   But it is by far the Ideal diet.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #35 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 17:49:09 »
That's a cohesive list of sources correlating Vascular plaque build up/artery blockage with AD which isn't what I was disputing. This is a known/documented phenomenon (though it's certailny not conclusive yet). I'm disputing the connection between cranial vascular problems and eating animal fats.

The primary action for atherosclerosis is endothelial damage..  This is caused by high quantity of fats consumption.

When the endothelial damages reach the brain,  (which happens BEFORE it clogs the heart), that's responsible for the neurological damage.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24250251

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14392044

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11150753

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11714996

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #36 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 17:51:57 »
I'm not incorrect. In fact, there are plenty of sources stating as such. Here's the first one I found on Google.

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/mike-sheridan/carbohydrates-and-energy_b_6823546.html

And AGAIN, I am not suggesting that carbs are eliminated completely, but it is POSSIBLE.

Offline Acereconkeys

« Reply #37 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 17:53:33 »
If the body can't convert fat into glucose for energy what is the point of fat in the first place. That's why we have it it's an energy storage system. This is fundamental to how the body works. Additionally, if you eat too many carbohydrates your body will in turn convert that into fat.

This is why the most important diet metric is calories in vs calories out (a combination of natural consumption and exercise).

Also if you were to eliminate carbs completed you would feel extremely sluggish/un-energetic since it takes time to convert fats into glucose/energy for your cells.

Offline Acereconkeys

« Reply #38 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 17:55:35 »
I should say btw you're right about trying to limit fats for helping with neurological conditions. My mother has helped her Multiple sclerosis significantly by going on a very agressive low fat diet (significantly much lower than your 10% fat suggestion).

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #39 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 17:56:28 »
I'm not incorrect. In fact, there are plenty of sources stating as such. Here's the first one I found on Google.

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/mike-sheridan/carbohydrates-and-energy_b_6823546.html

And AGAIN, I am not suggesting that carbs are eliminated completely, but it is POSSIBLE.

The fact that humans can consume and utilize fat as Fuel is not in dispute.

The contention is that it is NOT the preferred fuel for the body.

Your brain runs on 100% glucose,  Your muscles run on 100% glucose.

The conversion of Fats into Glucose takes Energy.

Why would the body make FATS its primary system of energy input, a 2 step process. when it can get Direct-Injection of Carbs via Fruits/Beans/Root Vegetables/ Potatoes/Starches.

FATS is a secondary source of energy, but in EVERY WAY, the human body is designed to utilized Direct consumption of Carbohydrates as Primary Power.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #40 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 17:59:22 »
I should say btw you're right about trying to limit fats for helping with neurological conditions. My mother has helped her Multiple sclerosis significantly by going on a very agressive low fat diet (significantly much lower than your 10% fat suggestion).

Yes, removing fats from consumption is critical to improving neurological disorders.. 

Offline Acereconkeys

« Reply #41 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 18:00:34 »
You dodged the whole dispute again.

First you say
Blaise170 is incorrect.

then you get called out/proven to be incorrect now you say

With that observation i'm going to have to call this discussion quits. I wish you nothing but the best health

Offline Acereconkeys

« Reply #42 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 18:01:33 »

I am not saying this just because you've agreed with me,  but I'm starting to like you more..

Yes, removing fats from consumption is critical to improving neurological disorders.. 

It can help yes.

Does fat cause all neurological conditions like depression, schizophrenia, etc? Hell to the no I vehemently dispute that.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #43 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 18:02:06 »
You dodged the whole dispute again.

First you say
Blaise170 is incorrect.

then you get called out/proven to be incorrect now you say

With that observation i'm going to have to call this discussion quits. I wish you nothing but the best health

I have not done that. My argument is 100% consistent.

humans can utilize fat as a source of energy, I never contested that.

I've only always emphasized that the Primary preferred fuel is Carbohydrates.

Offline Acereconkeys

« Reply #44 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 18:05:37 »
Yet you called his statement that "Fats can be converted to glucose by the body thus making carbs unnecessary"  incorrect.

How is that a glaring inconsistency?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #45 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 18:10:00 »
Yet you called his statement that "Fats can be converted to glucose by the body thus making carbs unnecessary"  incorrect.

How is that a glaring inconsistency?

I did not specify which part of his statement is incorrect.

The methodology of using fats as primary fuel is incorrect.

In his post Blaise 170 also said, "you don't need many (carbs) in your diet to live a healthy life."

That is blatantly false. Had you tried you'd be obese and dead before age 40.

The mistake in interpretation is completely your own..  My claims have been completely consistent.

Offline Acereconkeys

« Reply #46 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 18:12:27 »
Fair I don't see how you would think that's the main point of his comment when it obviously wasn't. But alright.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #47 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 18:19:17 »
Fair I don't see how you would think that's the main point of his comment when it obviously wasn't. But alright.

Acereconkeys, I can tell you're not dense, there is no reason for you to fight me on the semantics or prose.

I too wish you and your mother the best of health.

and If Possible a Plant-Based Nutritional future where there are only benefits and virtually no side-effects.

Offline Acereconkeys

« Reply #48 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 18:23:18 »
I actually agree with you there again. I think people should engage actively in experimenting what works best for their health.

Personally, I ****ing love cheese and meat way way too much to stop eating it. Oh and poke. And sushi. And tacos.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #49 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 18:29:19 »
I actually agree with you there again. I think people should engage actively in experimenting what works best for their health.

Personally, I ****ing love cheese and meat way way too much to stop eating it. Oh and poke. And sushi. And tacos.

I used to melt American Cheese onto my Popeyes Fried chicken.. That's how Addicted I was..

But I've been lucky to have in life numerous avenues for pleasure, such that I can simply discard Unhealthy foods.

I sometimes even dream about stirring pulled bits of popeyes into Ramen.

Ultimately, for most people, they will have their first heart attack. 75% of these people will survive that first heart-attack and probably less than 1% of them will have the knowledge of Plant-Based Nutrition to save their lives.

It's unfortunate.

That is why, Tp4 goes hard on Veggies Info..

When gekhakrs hit that wall, and hopefully survive, 

They'll remember,  Eat plants, Cures diabetes/ heartdisease / and early stages of most hormone dependent cancers..

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #50 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 18:32:06 »
I've personally seen many people over the years which actually lead a much healthier (and athletic) life living on a high fat and low carb diet (known as ketogenic). I never even stated that fats were preferred by the body either, by the way, that was an assumption you made. You can even eat high fat and low carb while on a 100% veggie diet (tofu, avocados, nuts, to name a few)! In fact, a limited carb diet is preferable for those with certain conditions such as diabetes since it prevents spikes in blood glucose.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #51 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 18:37:45 »
I've personally seen many people over the years which actually lead a much healthier (and athletic) life living on a high fat and low carb diet (known as ketogenic). I never even stated that fats were preferred by the body either, by the way, that was an assumption you made. You can even eat high fat and low carb while on a 100% veggie diet (tofu, avocados, nuts, to name a few)! In fact, a limited carb diet is preferable for those with certain conditions such as diabetes since it prevents spikes in blood glucose.

That is incorrect Blaise170.

High consumption of Fats is the Primary CAUSE of insulin resistance which Leads into Type 2 Diabetes.

I will stop with the he said she said, we are all gekhakrs , there's no need for that.

There are today many vegans who do eat as you've said a High-Fats, low carb diet.

These Vegans are NOT HEALTHY.  And they are at the same risk of heartdisease/ dementia/ stroke as the General Omnivorous population.

The ONLY verified and Tested macro composition to 100% Avoid Heartdisease/ Diabetes is  10% Calories from fats Maximum.

Logically because Nature would never intend for humans to get heart disease/ diabetes in the first place.  Plant Based diet should be recognized as the correct primary diet.

Blaise170, Please watch this video.. it explains the diabetes process in detail.

Offline Zuology

• Why does this rabbit-hole have so many side-quests
« Reply #52 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 18:47:03 »
Whoa, what happened - this thread got split off into it's own tp4tissue show? :popcorn:
More
75%: Scarlet Bandana (TBD) | Singa75 Polycarb (TBD) | SKB75 (TBD) | YMD75 (Box Navy) | XD84 (Outemu Ice) | Plum84 (BKE Redux Heavy)
TKL: ALF X1.1 SE (TBD) | LZ Iron White (TBD) | Fox Labs Orange (TBD) | Alu WASDv2 (Cherry Green) | MechkeyAlpha MA87 (Kailh Box Burnt Orange) | Archon RE:AL Superior EX (Nopre 65g)
Full+: Clueboard Double 1800 (Vint Clears) | IBM Model M | IBM Model F XT

Offline Acereconkeys

« Reply #53 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 18:50:37 »
Nutrition isn't my thing so I won't keep going on about it but I do think it's funny that you seem to think that nature has perfect control over limiting heart disease it's just those pesky humans who ruin it for themselves eating meat ... the food we evolved to eat .... wait a second.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #54 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 18:52:22 »
Whoa, what happened - this thread got split off into it's own tp4tissue show? :popcorn:

Tp4: Survivor of a thousand battles..

History Is Much Like An Endless Waltz. The Three Beats Of War, Peace And Revolution Continue On Forever.

Endless TP4

Anime Reference:

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #55 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 18:57:06 »
Nutrition isn't my thing so I won't keep going on about it but I do think it's funny that you seem to think that nature has perfect control over limiting heart disease it's just those pesky humans who ruin it for themselves eating meat ... the food we evolved to eat .... wait a second.

If you research a little further back..

Eating meat in the Quantity that we do now was impossible until well into the Bronze age and ONLY for the wealthy.

Through analysis of their tombs we also know they have the same western style disease of affluence which plague america today.

Evolution had millions of years designed us through the stone age..

It would've been impossible to get any appreciable amount of animal cuisine given stone age tools.

Even today's natural wild hunting tribes have VERY LOW success rates during hunts. They also only hunt when their staple foods (root vegetables) are in ample supply.

Animal foods is an achievement of human intellect, the Triumph of an Herbivore over its Predators..

In our Hubris, we donned ourselves in the behavior of our oppressors only to rudely realize that we are NOT Tigers, Wolves, or Bears.

We are Very Successful Monkeys..

Monkeys are somewhere between an Herbivore and Frugivore(fruit eaters) , Very distant from true Carnivore (tigers) and Omnivores (bears)

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #56 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 19:09:28 »
It finally happened. The genesis cells that make up the What's bothering you thread split to create two super threads.

Tp has literally split the atom.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #57 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 19:20:05 »
It finally happened. The genesis cells that make up the What's bothering you thread split to create two super threads.

Tp has literally split the atom.

Hahahaha.

hai, fanpeople..  This thread is recommended by Tp4,  fun stuff.. Lot's of delusions of grandeur and unnecessary rhetoric

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #58 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 19:22:36 »
I don't feel like continuing this conversation any further, however... Anthropology is something I'm actually well versed in having almost minored in it and your statement that we are sucessful monkeys is completely wrong. We are not all that similar to monkeys, we are much closer to the apes. In any case, homo split off from our close ancestors ages ago after the Australopithecines (the most likely direct ancestor of humans) split from the chimpanzees to form Hominini. Monkeys had a common primate ancestor with humans, but that is much farther up the evolutionary tree and would be like saying we are successful lemurs (also a primate).

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #59 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 19:30:44 »
I don't feel like continuing this conversation any further, however... Anthropology is something I'm actually well versed in having almost minored in it and your statement that we are sucessful monkeys is completely wrong. We are not all that similar to monkeys, we are much closer to the apes. In any case, homo split off from our close ancestors ages ago after the Australopithecines (the most likely direct ancestor of humans) split from the chimpanzees to form Hominini. Monkeys had a common primate ancestor with humans, but that is much farther up the evolutionary tree and would be like saying we are successful lemurs (also a primate).

Blaise170, thanks for dropping some monkey info on us. I will make that distinction in the future when referencing ancestry.

This however does not alter the quantity of animal foods which those ancestors had access to..

We can not say the human body has no adaptations for eating meat,  but they are rudimentary compared to our system for processing straight carbohydrates.

Offline kiwi99

• that's a gnarly dookie
  • authentic church of halverson member
« Reply #60 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 19:31:53 »

that being said, I share the facial expression of many lemurs whenever I stumble into a tp4 thread

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #61 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 19:36:10 »

that being said, I share the facial expression of many lemurs whenever I stumble into a tp4 thread

Show Image

Offline futurecrime

• Get Zooted
« Reply #62 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 20:48:21 »
I'm interested to know what book photoelectric recd you, tp.

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #63 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 21:00:23 »

I think its called my story or something but it is in another language.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #64 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 21:03:25 »

Photo linked me to, The China Study, by NIH researcher T. Colin Campbell, Ph.D. in nutrition, biochemistry, and microbiology, Cornell.   (it has very little to do with China, that's just the title)

After reading that,

Moved onto Prevent and Reverse heart disease by Caldwell Esselstyn. President of the Staff, Board of Governors @ the Cleveland Clinic (aka Cathedral of heart disease)

From there,  dove into their published papers and studies , including those by Neal Barnard, Dean Ornish, John McDougall, Michael Greger

Was pretty much convinced after the First book,  but made sure to go much further to verify the claim from various sources.

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #65 on: Tue, 08 May 2018, 08:33:07 »
But if we came from monkeys, how come there are still monkeys around?
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #66 on: Tue, 08 May 2018, 08:41:05 »
We came from the 'other' monkeys.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #67 on: Tue, 08 May 2018, 08:59:13 »
We came from the 'other' monkeys.

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #68 on: Tue, 08 May 2018, 09:10:04 »
I never understood this complaint.

You came from your parents, are they still around?

Offline emenelopee

« Reply #69 on: Tue, 08 May 2018, 09:28:17 »
It comes from a deliberate misunderstanding of evolution, portraying it as some sort of spontaneous morphing of one animal type into the other. It's a strawman, nothing to get engaged with.

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #70 on: Tue, 08 May 2018, 09:33:43 »

Emenelopee has it right, some people just have no idea what evolution actually is.  Usually this is by design, as the groups pushing this point try and make evolution out as a secular agenda that is trying to convert their helpless constituents. 

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #71 on: Tue, 08 May 2018, 10:02:20 »

Their argument is how come the other monkeys didn't evolve into more intelligent forms as we did.

It's a logical rationale given a less scientific data set.

People forget that understanding evolution is not critical to all areas of society. The majority People can do their monkey tasks just fine without higher education.

For example, amish people. They specifically cut off formal education early to keep inhabitants reliant on more base skills and thought processes.

This is ENOUGH for them to survive in the way they choose..  They don't need anyone who's great at astronomy, astrophysics, fluid dynamics, they're no where near rockets..

The majority of our modern population equivalently occupy labor rungs which don't require deep thinking. Can you put up this roof on that house there,  yes ? Good?  here's ur paycheck, go have a beer.

This does not dictate whether or not everyone should be taught,   it only specifies to the Social Planner that a division of class is AT PRESENT a more efficient organization.

There is an episode in Trek-Enterprise,  where they met the race of Vissians.

This race has a class of females "Cogenitors" who's only task is to bear the children of members of its society which decided to become parents.

Now, the Cogenitors of this race are identical in DNA, the only difference being they are educated with only BASE information to do their sole task, and NO MORE.

The cogenitor lives simply, and is NOT unhappy..

However, one of the crew members felt sorry for the cogenitor and decided to educate her..  After finding out further detail about her predicament, she killed herself..

Our Human society is not so extreme, but It's very similar..

We do not Educate Everyone to the same level.  The Government purposefully inhibit equal opportunity education to preserve entrants into harsher more difficult labors..

Coincidentally, occupants of tough manual labor also have the highest rate of suicide.. Some speculate that it is that similar sense of hopelessness ..  But it could be anything, this class has more addicts, substance abusers, less education in general, dangerous habits, exposure to industrial chemicals, etc.

It's theoretically possible that humans would eventually have a similar system to the Vissians..

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #72 on: Tue, 08 May 2018, 10:22:33 »
In most cases evolution is purposefully misconstrued to show that we can't possibly have evolved from monkeys, but that's not an argument from the "secular" community nor has it ever been an argument. Our ancestral cousins in the evolutionary tree evolved from a monkey-like creature such as Plesiadapis, but this creature is far different than any monkeys today, bearing a resemblance much closer to rodents. Even if you manage to convince someone that this is the case, their mind will typically completely shut down once you start trying to explain that the proto-primates also had common ancestors with species even less similar to us, such as Purgatorius. Eventually you get to chemical evolution (abiogenesis), the idea that life came from the random genesis of amino acids from compounds present in the early Earth's atmosphere which later became RNA-strands. These strands of RNA then started the synthesis of the earliest forms of life. The process of abiogenesis was likely started by biological matter introduced from another body in space via meteorites.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #73 on: Tue, 08 May 2018, 10:23:29 »
It comes from a deliberate misunderstanding of evolution, portraying it as some sort of spontaneous morphing of one animal type into the other. It's a strawman, nothing to get engaged with.

It depends, If they are aware that evolution is correct,  Then you could say it's a deliberate warping

The other case is , some are so behind in education that they were not given the capacity to understand evolution. It's not a given..

Just as there are people who can't read , those who can't do algebra, those who can't do calculus, those who can't do differentials, those who can't do combinatorics..

There are RUNGS..  society is not homogeneous in the data set given to every person.

Some people were given how to eat burgers, and how to pull a rope without letting go even if it hurts..  These are necessary and vital occupants of a functioning society..

They're all GOOD PEOPLE..

Now, why might such a person defend religion and some of that fiction.

People are more interested in justifying their way of existence more so than they're interested in Improving.

Just as when we tell someone with diabetes, hey, you know, they cured diabetes, you just do this, and no more diabetes..

This person goes off and explodes, crys bloody murder,   In the end he's hurting himself..

WHY does he do that,  because he's interested less so in curing his diabetes,  he's more interested in the Pleasures which accompany his life now,  the things he eat,  the CHOICES he's made..   He's less afraid of his diabetes than the fact that he may have Done something wrong, or someone else knows better..

This person will die of diabetes or co-morbid afflictions (probably heart disease).   but he would've still lived His definition of Happiness even though he's destroyed himself.

In the end, this person though simple, is still a generally good person.. He's not done wrong, he's done the best he could..

Just as with religious people, maybe in SOME cases they deliberately warp science to serve an agenda,  but the Majority only understand evolution to the best of their ability, which is Not Understanding it At All..

AND THAT"S OK,   if all that is asked of them in life is to Pull a rope really tight and not let go.. Certainly not knowing about the monkeys is just fine..

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #74 on: Tue, 08 May 2018, 10:31:07 »
Nobody reads walls of text.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #75 on: Tue, 08 May 2018, 10:32:18 »
Nobody reads walls of text.

That's not true spam.. hahaha..

Not everyone is capable of reading walls of text,

Those who are , knows what's up.

You should read my previous wall of text to find out why they are not capable of reading walls of text..

I put'um up mostly as a typing exercise, but there is a limited audience.

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #76 on: Tue, 08 May 2018, 10:32:47 »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #77 on: Tue, 08 May 2018, 10:41:56 »
In most cases evolution is purposefully misconstrued to show that we can't possibly have evolved from monkeys, but that's not an argument from the "secular" community nor has it ever been an argument. Our ancestral cousins in the evolutionary tree evolved from a monkey-like creature such as Plesiadapis, but this creature is far different than any monkeys today, bearing a resemblance much closer to rodents. Even if you manage to convince someone that this is the case, their mind will typically completely shut down once you start trying to explain that the proto-primates also had common ancestors with species even less similar to us, such as Purgatorius. Eventually you get to chemical evolution (abiogenesis), the idea that life came from the random genesis of amino acids from compounds present in the early Earth's atmosphere which later became RNA-strands. These strands of RNA then started the synthesis of the earliest forms of life. The process of abiogenesis was likely started by biological matter introduced from another body in space via meteorites.

You should watch that episode of futurama A clockwork origin..

Having a Creator does not fundamentally conflict with Evolution..

It's certainly possible there is a god or god like conscious creator..

Yet there are people who dispute it.

We can't really rule it out, because we don't have evidence.

It's also possible that even if such evidence exist, our cognitive capacity may never be capable of understanding it.

These possible scenarios exist, therefore, we lump them all together call it god for now..

That's fine..  People who just pull rope are allowed to think there is a god, and he did the things in his certain way..

Purgatorius,abiogenesis, Plesiadapis, mitochondria, rna...  All good stuff,  But again, NO EVIDENCE for the order of events YET..

It MAY have happened that way, 

OR

It May be that we live in the matrix,  and we're actually all brains in a jar.. and the Machine created us, and all our consciousnesses are actually residual processes left over after running their fusion focus cycles..

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #78 on: Tue, 08 May 2018, 10:58:17 »

You should watch that episode of futurama A clockwork origin..

Having a Creator does not fundamentally conflict with Evolution..

It's certainly possible there is a god or god like conscious creator..

Yet there are people who dispute it.

We can't really rule it out, because we don't have evidence.

It's also possible that even if such evidence exist, our cognitive capacity may never be capable of understanding it.

These possible scenarios exist, therefore, we lump them all together call it god for now..

That's fine..  People who just pull rope are allowed to think there is a god, and he did the things in his certain way..

Purgatorius,abiogenesis, Plesiadapis, mitochondria, rna...  All good stuff,  But again, NO EVIDENCE for the order of events YET..

It MAY have happened that way, 

OR

It May be that we live in the matrix,  and we're actually all brains in a jar.. and the Machine created us, and all our consciousnesses are actually residual processes left over after running their fusion focus cycles..

Ahhh, and this where analogies like the Flying Spagetti Monster and Russell's Teapot come into play.  While it's theoretically possible for a creator to exist, the burden of proof falls on the person making the extraordinary claim to prove he/she/it exists, not the other way around.  Until that case is proven, it's just a claim that can never be substantiated and therefore, is not worth entertaining imo.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #79 on: Tue, 08 May 2018, 11:05:09 »

Ahhh, and this where analogies like the Flying Spagetti Monster and Russell's Teapot come into play.  While it's theoretically possible for a creator to exist, the burden of proof falls on the person making the extraordinary claim to prove he/she/it exists, not the other way around.  Until that case is proven, it's just a claim that can never be substantiated and therefore, is not worth entertaining imo.

We have finite capacity to reason and comprehend..  So typically , we go with the firm things and that of which is a hair out of our current capacity..

The notion of what is and is not of worth is flexible over time.  We might not have the capacity today to comprehend -the Creator- we MIGHT in the future..

That in itself does not determine whether we should or should not..

If there's no food on the table, we shouldn't even be on Gekhak.. 

Because it's possible, we should record the possibility and hold it until a later date when it CAN be explored..

It's ON HOLD, fine,  but to outright reject it is Myopic ..

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #80 on: Tue, 08 May 2018, 11:05:37 »
It's completely possible that evolution was guided by an intelligent being and is commonly known as theistic evolution. There's a complete range of beliefs based on how secular or anti-science you want to be. I tend to fall somewhere between theistic and atheistic evolution.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #81 on: Tue, 08 May 2018, 11:10:43 »
It's completely possible that evolution was guided by an intelligent being and is commonly known as theistic evolution. There's a complete range of beliefs based on how secular or anti-science you want to be. I tend to fall somewhere between theistic and atheistic evolution.

Show Image

That's not a good depiction .

There's no high or low , or any linear relationship between beliefs..

They're all facets of the same core comprehension.

Flat earthers are just as right about the earth given their data set and their application of dimension compression,

The visualization of knowledge should be more similar to entanglement

195236-0

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #82 on: Tue, 08 May 2018, 11:31:00 »

We have finite capacity to reason and comprehend..  So typically , we go with the firm things and that of which is a hair out of our current capacity..

The notion of what is and is not of worth is flexible over time.  We might not have the capacity today to comprehend -the Creator- we MIGHT in the future..

That in itself does not determine whether we should or should not..

If there's no food on the table, we shouldn't even be on Gekhak.. 

Because it's possible, we should record the possibility and hold it until a later date when it CAN be explored..

It's ON HOLD, fine,  but to outright reject it is Myopic ..

I'm not rejecting anything, but until there is something to back it up beyond feelings and anecdotes, I don't give it any credence.

Offline Acereconkeys

« Reply #83 on: Tue, 08 May 2018, 11:44:18 »
I flat out reject the idea. I respect/understand the people who believe the idea though. I understand where they're coming from. I'm pretty confident personally there's no creator though. Just my personal bias. I'm reminded of a great quote that shows the place religion goes which is that religion seems to always fill the holes in our scientific knowledge. I predict as we get more and more knowledgeable as a species we'll start realizing the things we thought previously to be "impossible to understand" or "must be the work of god" are really dictated by a strict set of rules.

This is similar to how in the past religions would think the stars are gods or the rain/trees are gods when they had no ability to comprehend/predict the weather or know the stars are just other planets like us.

Offline emenelopee

« Reply #84 on: Tue, 08 May 2018, 12:16:53 »

I'm going to quote myself rather than TP's walls of text to keep the scrolling brief.

My point is specifically regarding those who are putting forward "so why are there still monkeys" as an argument against evolution, ie. assuming there has been some investigation into the subject. Those who do not know anything about evolution, and who are asking in good faith, do not count in my grouping.

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #85 on: Tue, 08 May 2018, 13:30:05 »

I'm going to quote myself rather than TP's walls of text to keep the scrolling brief.

My point is specifically regarding those who are putting forward "so why are there still monkeys" as an argument against evolution, ie. assuming there has been some investigation into the subject. Those who do not know anything about evolution, and who are asking in good faith, do not count in my grouping.

I don't think I've ever heard anyone who actually "knows" about evolution ask that question though.  It always seems to be something said by people who heard about evolution from someone else, and that someone else told them a very dumbed down, lazy, and convoluted version of it with little retorts like the monkey thing, where they can say them and immediately give themselves a mental victory regardless of what is said to them afterwards in rebuttal.

Offline Acereconkeys

« Reply #86 on: Tue, 08 May 2018, 15:12:05 »
It's a tough topic to discuss because religion is so closely wrapped up in the personal identities of people.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #87 on: Tue, 08 May 2018, 16:07:17 »
It's a tough topic to discuss because religion is so closely wrapped up in the personal identities of people.

Just like every other topic ?

Tp4 tells someone to eat broccoli , hey dude, cures diabetes..

Someone::  How DARE YOU, !!

Someone::  Bacon Bacon Bacon,  omg I've lost a foot..  Walking be damned..

Offline Acereconkeys

« Reply #88 on: Tue, 08 May 2018, 16:53:27 »
That's not really comparable though man we just don't agree with your thoughts on diet. We're not so personally invested in what we eat we take deep personal offence when you bring it up.

Food is not on the 4 banned first date topics. R(eligion) A(bortion) P(olitics) and E(conomics).

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #89 on: Tue, 08 May 2018, 17:36:40 »
That's not really comparable though man we just don't agree with your thoughts on diet. We're not so personally invested in what we eat we take deep personal offence when you bring it up.

Food is not on the 4 banned first date topics. R(eligion) A(bortion) P(olitics) and E(conomics).

It's convenient to put everything in a different pocket,  but in actuality all the pockets are on the same pair of pants.

That is to say,  when you have too many things to one side, the pants could tear, and everyone dies..

So, Food, that being animal products, is responsible for 19% of all greenhouse gases, it is the most readily fixable aspect to climate change..

You can eat broccoli more easily than you could stop driving.

Everything is related, Food is related to politics, as is big pharma, keyboards, the ozone, everything..

You are extremely invested in what you eat, because there are consequences to food we don't consciously process..

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #90 on: Tue, 08 May 2018, 19:39:30 »

That gay couple make a really good point about organic monkey dildos.

I never thought about it like that.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #91 on: Tue, 08 May 2018, 19:45:18 »

It's a good thing there are no SJWs on Gekhak,  otherwise they'd come in here and be like, heyyy you're using homosexuality in a negative connotation.

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #92 on: Tue, 08 May 2018, 20:44:40 »

It's a good thing there are no SJWs on Gekhak,  otherwise they'd come in here and be like, heyyy you're using homosexuality in a negative connotation.

See that is the problem with heavily regulating how we interact in public, certain people crave the feeling of offence and seek it out. I was having a crack at the stereotypical objection to homosexuality that traditionally hardcore religious people have. But an SJW might instantly assume that I was using it as a direct insult as opposed to a veiled inception insult.

Offline Acereconkeys

« Reply #93 on: Tue, 08 May 2018, 23:43:41 »
Seems a bit weird you guys are both here talking about some "sjw" that doesn't exist. Strawmanning much?

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #94 on: Wed, 09 May 2018, 00:01:06 »
Seems a bit weird you guys are both here talking about some "sjw" that doesn't exist. Strawmanning much?

Yeah sure why not. 

Offline emenelopee

« Reply #95 on: Wed, 09 May 2018, 00:16:16 »

+1

"See that is the problem with heavily regulating how we interact in public," he said to all the chirping crickets, "certain people crave the feeling of offence and seek it out."

Look how easy it is to mock and dismiss grievance if it's not yours.

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #96 on: Wed, 09 May 2018, 00:37:06 »

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #98 on: Wed, 09 May 2018, 10:54:21 »
Are these SJWs like the people who got mad about the Christmas Starbucks cups and the people who are obsessed with safe places?  As in, it's a tiny minority that everyone makes a huge deal out of but don't actually matter?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #99 on: Wed, 09 May 2018, 10:59:22 »
Are these SJWs like the people who got mad about the Christmas Starbucks cups and the people who are obsessed with safe places?  As in, it's a tiny minority that everyone makes a huge deal out of but don't actually matter?

The only difference between an SJW and a real activist is that real activists have a large stake in the matter..  SJW are just there for the attention, they do the minimal amount of activism, and even if the cause they champion comes to fruition, it does not affect them in the least.

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #100 on: Fri, 11 May 2018, 04:29:12 »
I don't eat low carb TP4

Your low carb is XXXXX..

Tp4 defines low carb as (Any %) < 80%

80, 10, 10.. That is the ideal macro-ratio. !

What should you reduce your total daily carbohydrate intake to?  The average American diet now consists of 50-60% of calories from carbohydrates.   Scientific studies suggest that you can greatly improve health if you reduce your carbohydrate intake to approximately 20-25% of your total daily caloric intake.  This is equal to about 100-125 grams of carbohydrates per day for women and 125-150 grams per day for men.

First start by reducing the larger amounts of carbohydrates from your diet; start with the frequent servings of potatoes, rice and pasta and the sugar containing drinks.  Replace these with more protein and low carbohydrate vegetables.

After a week or 2, count the grams of the remaining carbohydrates in your daily diets for a few days.  You will quickly realize the high amount of carbohydrates you had been consuming on a regular basis.

Reducing your carbohydrate intake to 20-25% of your total caloric intake has a dramatic improvement in the diseases arising from insulin resistance as well as improving your neurological functioning.  Your triglyceride and HDL cholesterol levels improve, your blood pressure will be greatly reduced and your blood sugar levels will normalize as your body’s response to insulin to improves.

Carbohydrate reduction has been calculated to have 6-8 times greater power of reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease (strokes and heart attacks) than do the statin medications that are commonly prescribed to lower LDL cholesterol levels.  Why treat these conditions with potentially toxic medications when you can prevent and even reverse these conditions by simply reducing your carbohydrate intake.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #101 on: Fri, 11 May 2018, 04:56:03 »

What should you reduce your total daily carbohydrate intake to?  The average American diet now consists of 50-60% of calories from carbohydrates.   Scientific studies suggest that you can greatly improve health if you reduce your carbohydrate intake to approximately 20-25% of your total daily caloric intake.  This is equal to about 100-125 grams of carbohydrates per day for women and 125-150 grams per day for men.

First start by reducing the larger amounts of carbohydrates from your diet; start with the frequent servings of potatoes, rice and pasta and the sugar containing drinks.  Replace these with more protein and low carbohydrate vegetables.

After a week or 2, count the grams of the remaining carbohydrates in your daily diets for a few days.  You will quickly realize the high amount of carbohydrates you had been consuming on a regular basis.

Reducing your carbohydrate intake to 20-25% of your total caloric intake has a dramatic improvement in the diseases arising from insulin resistance as well as improving your neurological functioning.  Your triglyceride and HDL cholesterol levels improve, your blood pressure will be greatly reduced and your blood sugar levels will normalize as your body’s response to insulin to improves.

Carbohydrate reduction has been calculated to have 6-8 times greater power of reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease (strokes and heart attacks) than do the statin medications that are commonly prescribed to lower LDL cholesterol levels.  Why treat these conditions with potentially toxic medications when you can prevent and even reverse these conditions by simply reducing your carbohydrate intake.

That above there  is the PRIMARY set of mis-information generated by Big-Pharma to Continue Insulin disorder (Diabetes).

Remember diabetes is big business.

What they've done is bent the truth to sell more drugs.

Diabetes is caused by high consumption of fats.

When the fats get into your cells, the insulin does not work.

The more fats you eat, (animal fat or vegetable fat),  the more insulin resistant you become.

Eventually it gets to a point where there's so much fat in your cells, your body does not produce enough insulin to get sugar into the cell.

Let's say you do follow a low carb plan..

Your insulin sensitivity will increase (at least initially, if you are diabetic/pre-diabetic) because you're eating less calories overall, and your pancreas function will improve somewhat as prior it was overworked.

However, you are still in the same insulin resisting state DUE to the Intramyocellular lipids. Fats in muscle cells.

The reason why this is terribly dangerous, is because we KNOW for certain that fat intake above the 15-20% threshold leads to Vascular damage.

So even if you follow a low carb diet, you are doing significant damage to your blood vessels and that endothelial damage directly thickens arterial plaque. Finally culminating in heart disease ontop of continued diabetes.

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #102 on: Fri, 11 May 2018, 09:37:38 »

That above there  is the PRIMARY set of mis-information generated by Big-Pharma to Continue Insulin disorder (Diabetes).

Remember diabetes is big business.

What they've done is bent the truth to sell more drugs.

Diabetes is caused by high consumption of fats.

When the fats get into your cells, the insulin does not work.

The more fats you eat, (animal fat or vegetable fat),  the more insulin resistant you become.

Eventually it gets to a point where there's so much fat in your cells, your body does not produce enough insulin to get sugar into the cell.

Let's say you do follow a low carb plan..

Your insulin sensitivity will increase (at least initially, if you are diabetic/pre-diabetic) because you're eating less calories overall, and your pancreas function will improve somewhat as prior it was overworked.

However, you are still in the same insulin resisting state DUE to the Intramyocellular lipids. Fats in muscle cells.

The reason why this is terribly dangerous, is because we KNOW for certain that fat intake above the 15-20% threshold leads to Vascular damage.

So even if you follow a low carb diet, you are doing significant damage to your blood vessels and that endothelial damage directly thickens arterial plaque. Finally culminating in heart disease ontop of continued diabetes.

You're steering pretty close to anti-vaxx logic there tp4.  And if you try to talk me into anti-vaxx, I'm just gonna block your ass because I deal with that **** enough IRL.
« Last Edit: Fri, 11 May 2018, 09:39:12 by Waateva »

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #103 on: Fri, 11 May 2018, 09:41:38 »
What I posted is from a doctor who doesn't prescribe drugs. He prefers natural/alternative remedies (like lowering your intake of carbohydrates).

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #104 on: Fri, 11 May 2018, 09:46:27 »
What I posted is from a doctor who doesn't prescribe drugs. He prefers natural/alternative remedies (like lowering your intake of carbohydrates).

And that doctor is wrong.

Just as all doctors who recommended cigarettes..

There is a place for natural-foods,  remedy through nutrition.

But the shift to All Plant Based is the latest and thoroughly proven ideal diet for human beings.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #105 on: Fri, 11 May 2018, 09:50:20 »

You're steering pretty close to anti-vaxx logic there tp4.  And if you try to talk me into anti-vaxx, I'm just gonna block your ass because I deal with that **** enough IRL.

The rise in autism is quoted by Anti-Vaxx to be around 2200%,   They've adjusted for detection rate due to new technology, that increase has been deemed to be around 800%

So there is an 800% rise in autism in the period parallel to the boom in vaccination.

However, as we now know, the bulk of toxic materials exposure is through consuming of animal products

The 4 major dangerous groups are.

Dioxins
Mercury
Pesticides
Antibiotics
Hormones

These are omnipresent in all animal products natural and farmed..

The rise of autism is most likely due to high consumption of animal products in wealthier nations.

Offline clasicks

• Formerly KeyboardUser4
« Reply #106 on: Fri, 11 May 2018, 09:54:00 »
removed
« Last Edit: Wed, 04 July 2018, 15:25:33 by clasicks »

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #107 on: Fri, 11 May 2018, 10:02:27 »

The rise in autism is quoted by Anti-Vaxx to be around 2200%,   They've adjusted for detection rate due to new technology, that increase has been deemed to be around 800%

So there is an 800% rise in autism in the period parallel to the boom in vaccination.

However, as we now know, the bulk of toxic materials exposure is through consuming of animal products

The 4 major dangerous groups are.

Dioxins
Mercury
Pesticides
Antibiotics
Hormones

These are omnipresent in all animal products natural and farmed..

The rise of autism is most likely due to high consumption of animal products in wealthier nations.

Hmmm, this graph seems to instead pin that on organic food sales  :eek:

In all seriousness, you can draw all kinds of correlation but until I see hard data showing it, it's all speculation and worth jack **** to me.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #108 on: Fri, 11 May 2018, 10:19:52 »

Hmmm, this graph seems to instead pin that on organic food sales  :eek:

Show Image

In all seriousness, you can draw all kinds of correlation but until I see hard data showing it, it's all speculation and worth jack **** to me.

Irrelevant..

Organic food is just food with less chemicals.

We KNOW that industrial and waste chemicals which concentrates in Meats definitively cause cancer and neurological damage.

For example, Meat is class 1 and class 2.  But why do we still sell this stuff to people..   Because Ethics demand that we are not allowed to experiment in such a way that Directly Cause cancer to Humans.

So it's really the Politics of science holding back the statement: Meat Consumption = Cancer.

In the end,  that's not critical,  if in face of the information that's already available, someone still chooses to eat meat.  Let Darwinism take care of it..

hahahahahahaha

This is not to say these are bad people, or who's more evil, the seller, or the demand of the buyer.

There is a natural divide where the person who's merely-Alive at the end is Correct.

The end-game in terms of maximizing personal life-span given available documentation and technology has been reached.

Everyone today, should they chose 100% Veggie, can live to 85/90 +..

Offline clasicks

• Formerly KeyboardUser4
« Reply #109 on: Fri, 11 May 2018, 10:26:07 »
removed
« Last Edit: Wed, 04 July 2018, 15:25:28 by clasicks »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #110 on: Fri, 11 May 2018, 10:46:09 »
if early hoomans did not eat meat we would not exist

Unlikely..

Early humans were incapable of acquiring a quantity greater than <1% of their diet.

With even very late stone age tools, hunting had low success rate.

Scavenging was never really possible either, because if you look at behavior of wild carnivores, they jealously guard their prey, even the left overs..

Finally, humans Today easily get sick from eating meat less than ideally cooked.. Now go back thousands of years, wild, with low hygiene, no clean water, no clean utensils, no refrigeration.. 

Fogettaboutit.

Offline clasicks

• Formerly KeyboardUser4
« Reply #111 on: Fri, 11 May 2018, 10:48:17 »

Unlikely..

Early humans were incapable of acquiring a quantity greater than <1% of their diet.

Scavenging was never really possible either, because if you look at behavior of wild carnivores, they jealously guard their prey, even the left overs..

Finally, humans Today easily get sick from eating meat less than ideally cooked.. Now go back thousands of years, wild, with low hygiene, no clean water, no clean utensils, no refrigeration.. 

Fogettaboutit.

http://time.com/4252373/meat-eating-veganism-evolution/

"Science doesn’t give a hoot about your politics. Think global warming is a hoax or that vaccines are dangerous? Doesn’t matter, you’re wrong."

this was interesting at a glance.

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #112 on: Fri, 11 May 2018, 10:52:38 »

Unlikely..

Fogettaboutit.

"Science doesn’t give a hoot about your politics. Think global warming is a hoax or that vaccines are dangerous? Doesn’t matter, you’re wrong."

Obviously it's Big Meat funding the articles.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #113 on: Fri, 11 May 2018, 11:03:25 »

Correct,  remember , Times also published that issue which read butter doesn't cause heart disease..

Guys,  We live in a confusing era where the major corporations throughly own all major information outlets.

The danger is if you're careless enough to not analyze the sources a little further.

The wealthy are in it together,  It's not to say they necessarily want people to die,  but a corporation must make money or perish..

So that lends itself to ambiguous evil..   Evil not in intent, but devastating in practice.

Offline clasicks

• Formerly KeyboardUser4
« Reply #114 on: Fri, 11 May 2018, 11:04:59 »
removed
« Last Edit: Wed, 04 July 2018, 15:25:21 by clasicks »

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #115 on: Fri, 11 May 2018, 11:12:44 »

You do realize that evolution plays a large part in the diet of our species... Correct? We aren't the only species of humans to have ever roamed the earth, we just happen to be the only species from our clade that didn't go extinct. Thousands of years is plenty of time for the diet of a particular animal to change significantly. There are at least four distinct species of Homo and to say that we were all opportunistic herbivores is just ignorance at best. The current list of known species and subspecies of humans include:

H. habilis, H. rudolfensis, H. gautengensis, H. erectus, H. ergaster, H. antecessor, H. heidelbergensis, H. cepranensis, H. rhodesiensis, H. naledi, H. sapiens (us), H. neanderthalensis, H. floresiensis, H. tsaichangensis

And to your "not properly cooked" thing that you always mention, humans are perfectly capable of eating raw meat. The only reason we cook our food is because of the transportation requirements. Fresh meat is far less likely to contain anything that would make us sick, but when you must transport it for hundreds of miles, it naturally picks up bacteria along the way. I eat rare steaks, because I like it that way. Humans also eat raw insects, raw eggs, etc. with little to no issues. Farmers drink fresh cows' milk that has not been pasteurized and they aren't dying. Humans have been eating raw and poorly processed animal products for millennia and will continue to do so for at least as long as we are alive.

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #116 on: Fri, 11 May 2018, 11:14:16 »

Correct,  remember , Times also published that issue which read butter doesn't cause heart disease..

Guys,  We live in a confusing era where the major corporations throughly own all major information outlets.

The danger is if you're careless enough to not analyze the sources a little further.

The wealthy are in it together,  It's not to say they necessarily want people to die,  but a corporation must make money or perish..

So that lends itself to ambiguous evil..   Evil not in intent, but devastating in practice.

While I agree that a lot of studies are funded by organizations with ulterior motives, I really want to know what makes the studies that you are referencing any better?  Well actually, I don't think I've seen you link any studies at all to back up your statements, but why is your data immune from corruption? 

To be short, it's not, and as this is an increasing problem in the scientific community, I'm just gonna ignore science and hop on the what-feels-right-is-right-for-me train.  I'll just join clasicks for a burger then head out to the barn for a toke as well, since it sounds like pretty much everything is bad for me, so might as well enjoy what we've got!

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #117 on: Fri, 11 May 2018, 11:23:42 »

Fresh meat is far less likely to contain anything that would make us sick, but when you must transport it for hundreds of miles, it naturally picks up bacteria along the way. I eat rare steaks, because I like it that way. Humans also eat raw insects, raw eggs, etc. with little to no issues. Farmers drink fresh cows' milk that has not been pasteurized and they aren't dying. Humans have been eating raw and poorly processed animal products for millennia and will continue to do so for at least as long as we are alive.

This is not true, Fresh meat sold in markets today are more dangerous than wild game.

They are heavily contaminated with fecal matter and the animal themselves are VERY VERY sick even before the slaughter process.

The reason why you yourself are at the moment oblivious to the danger is because in general, the damage is not visibly apparent until one enters early 50s.

Humans are capable of eating raw meat only because we have antibiotics, and when things do go wrong, we have the hospital.

You're terribly ignorant of the fact that diarrhea even 150 yrs ago was sometimes a death sentence.

Even in developing nations today, if poor children get it, they DIE..

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #118 on: Fri, 11 May 2018, 11:28:48 »
Reread what I wrote. I literally said exactly what your first sentence says.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #119 on: Fri, 11 May 2018, 11:53:24 »

But you implied that Wild meat is Safe..

It may not be as dangerous as Farmed Meats today, but it is FAR from safe.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #120 on: Fri, 11 May 2018, 12:24:35 »

Says the guy that claims he needs a flashlight to go night fishing..

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #121 on: Fri, 11 May 2018, 12:48:10 »

//Cough,   I'm actually just going for the boaty-water part..

No intention to eat mercury infused fish

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #122 on: Fri, 11 May 2018, 18:09:02 »

//Cough,   I'm actually just going for the boaty-water part..

No intention to eat mercury infused fish

Show Image

Mercury is a natural cure for hysteria and is a good source of vitamin B1, B2, C1, C2, C3PO and D. Just ask Karen Wetterhahn

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #123 on: Fri, 11 May 2018, 18:51:47 »

Mercury is a natural cure for hysteria and is a good source of vitamin B1, B2, C1, C2, C3PO and D. Just ask Karen Wetterhahn

But eating fish causes nervous system damage.. How will you play the starcraft after fish ?

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #124 on: Fri, 11 May 2018, 18:58:09 »

But eating fish causes nervous system damage.. How will you play the starcraft after fish ?

Use one of those mouth blow tube buttons.

side note, chronic masturbation causes blindness. Trust me, i cannot see.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #125 on: Fri, 11 May 2018, 19:10:31 »

Can confirm; I can't see past my nose for some reason.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #126 on: Fri, 11 May 2018, 19:11:27 »

Can confirm; I can't see past my nose for some reason.

According to ancient txts, self-harm diminishes Spirit !