Author Topic: fast mouse?  (Read 26874 times)

Offline Izlude77714

fast mouse?
« on: Fri, 09 July 2010, 21:26:00 »
curious if something like this exists lol
I am looking for something that could be found on amazon/ebay for about 30-60 (new or used)
I would like the left/right click to be as fast/sensitive and easy to press as possible

any ideas?
« Last Edit: Fri, 09 July 2010, 21:32:05 by Izlude77714 »

Offline EverythingIBM

fast mouse?
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 09 July 2010, 22:29:00 »
Keyboards: '86 M, M5-2, M13, SSK, F AT, F XT

Offline Infinite north

fast mouse?
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 09 July 2010, 22:59:31 »
Define fast.

Most gaming mice have fast buttons. here is a benchmark that was done awhile ago. there are newer mice out so it's a little out of date. the shorter the bar the faster the input.

The polling rate and the mouse button to switch design also affect the speed.

http://sousuch.hp.infoseek.co.jp/DIY/mouse_latency/index.html
« Last Edit: Fri, 09 July 2010, 23:04:17 by Infinite north »

Offline Izlude77714

fast mouse?
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 09 July 2010, 23:02:57 »
Quote from: Infinite north;201177
Define fast.

basically I have a normal optical mouse atm
I am curious if there is one that fits the description above

Offline EverythingIBM

fast mouse?
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 09 July 2010, 23:57:54 »
Quote from: ripster;201182
Mine are Street Fighter fast and lighter than those stupid mice.

Um... mine can either be a mouse OR a trackball.

Offline lmnop

fast mouse?
« Reply #5 on: Sat, 10 July 2010, 00:02:25 »
off-topic but there is a new mouse out called the WarMouse I think it uses the Philips Twin-Eye laser sensor. reason I mention it because it has alot of macro capability and thought ripster might find it interesting :)

* 18 programmable mouse buttons with double-click functionality
    * High-resolution laser sensor with resolution adjustable from 100 to 5,600 DPI/CPI
    * Five assignable button modes: Key, Keypress, Macro, Mouse, and Mouse-Key Combo
    * Analog Xbox 360-style joystick with six analog and digital settings
    * Clickable scroll wheel
    * 512k of flash memory
    * 64 on-mouse application modes with hardware, software, and autoswitching capability
    * 1024-character macro support
    * Meta Modeware for creating, managing, and customizing game and application modes
    * Import and export of custom modes in XML format
    * Taskbar display of active application mode
    * PDF export of application mode button assignments
    * Graphical pop-up map of application mode button assignments
    * 64 default modes for popular games and applications, including Mozilla Firefox and Thunderbird, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, OpenOffice.org Writer, Calc, and Impress, 3D Studio Max, Autodesk AutoCAD, 3DS Max, Adobe Photoshop CS4, Adobe Reader, the Gnu Image Manipulation Program, Aion Online, World of Warcraft, Counter Strike, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, and the Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator
« Last Edit: Sat, 10 July 2010, 00:05:38 by lmnop »

Offline kishy

• Eye Bee M
    • http://kishy.ca/
fast mouse?
« Reply #6 on: Sat, 10 July 2010, 00:04:19 »
...previously known as the OpenOffice mouse.
Enthusiast of springs which buckle noisily: my keyboards
Want to learn about the Kishsaver?
kishy.ca

Offline lmnop

fast mouse?
« Reply #7 on: Sat, 10 July 2010, 00:06:01 »
yes.

Offline kishy

• Eye Bee M
fast mouse?
« Reply #8 on: Sat, 10 July 2010, 00:12:39 »
I dunno about that thing. Seems to me that unless it's the size of a laptop, you'd be quite likely to hit the wrong buttons during common use.
kishy.ca

Offline lmnop

fast mouse?
« Reply #9 on: Sat, 10 July 2010, 00:14:29 »
2 members at OCN bought it recently it has some bugs but they haven't complained yet.
« Last Edit: Sat, 10 July 2010, 00:16:41 by lmnop »

Offline EverythingIBM

fast mouse?
« Reply #10 on: Sat, 10 July 2010, 00:39:01 »
Quote from: ripster;201201
Not even about the name?  

Matthias!
Show Image

Actually, I think Brian Jacques got the name "Matthias" from the new testament (as there is a character called Methuselah which is from the old testament). Ironically, Matthias was never chosen as an apostle as roman catholics will commonly tout.

I had to read pretty much all the Red wall books as a school requirement. I finished them in a few weeks -- but I'm sure it wasn't good for my eyes.

Offline lmnop

fast mouse?
« Reply #11 on: Sat, 10 July 2010, 00:45:29 »
Go for the eyes Boo, GO FOR THE EYES!! RrraaaAAGHGHH!!!

Offline d4rkst4r

fast mouse?
« Reply #12 on: Sat, 10 July 2010, 02:08:06 »
Madcatz, anyone? Is this thing over the top or what?

Italian Red FKB104M/EB · Deck Legend Ice (tactile) · AEKII

Offline EverythingIBM

fast mouse?
« Reply #13 on: Sat, 10 July 2010, 02:19:06 »
Quote from: d4rkst4r;201233
Madcatz, anyone? Is this thing over the top or what?

Naw, the IBM scrollpoint pro is better. It has a tilty stick.

Madcatz uses those outdated things called wheels.

Offline lmnop

fast mouse?
« Reply #14 on: Sat, 10 July 2010, 04:22:22 »
Quote from: josheee12;9957733
do you mean how the wheel is not perfectly down the center?  btw, i went all out and mapped a QWERTY keybd to the mouse.

:)

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
fast mouse?
« Reply #15 on: Sat, 10 July 2010, 14:08:50 »
If you're looking for a mouse that makes the cursor move fast, I'd recommend an old Microsoft serial mouse. They're pretty sensitive.

They aren't the best looking things in the world but are some of the best mice.
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline EverythingIBM

fast mouse?
« Reply #16 on: Sat, 10 July 2010, 20:28:38 »
Quote from: microsoft windows;201313
If you're looking for a mouse that makes the cursor move fast, I'd recommend an old Microsoft serial mouse. They're pretty sensitive.

They aren't the best looking things in the world but are some of the best mice.

Nonsense, the beige is very nice.

Especially the two-tone plastics.

Look at all of these ultra-high-sensitive mice:

I spy, with my little eye, an IBM one!

Offline Infinite north

fast mouse?
« Reply #17 on: Sat, 10 July 2010, 22:55:44 »
Yeah and the Ford Pinto was the pinnacle of automotive engineering because it's the first car you ever drove....

Offline EverythingIBM

fast mouse?
« Reply #18 on: Sun, 11 July 2010, 01:41:32 »
Quote from: Infinite north;201454
Yeah and the Ford Pinto was the pinnacle of automotive engineering because it's the first car you ever drove....

Haha, I remember those things well. lol.

They're collector's items now btw.

Pintos looked a lot nicer than all the ugly modern cars today. I hate the bubbly ugly cars... modern cars all look the same.

Offline lmnop

fast mouse?
« Reply #19 on: Sun, 11 July 2010, 03:22:26 »
the 5 Microsoft Mouse at the bottom left, I had the 3rd one with the curve.

Offline hyperlinked

fast mouse?
« Reply #20 on: Sun, 11 July 2010, 05:33:21 »
Quote from: Izlude77714;201142
I would like the left/right click to be as fast/sensitive and easy to press as possible

The low profile Razer mice such as the Copperhead and Diamondbacks have very very very easy to press buttons.
http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.169416400

I used to game with a claw hand and I had to have a a mouse with very very low resistance buttons because of how my hands were positioned. Higher resistance buttons were giving me wrist pain. I tried a number of mice, but kept going back to a Razer Copperhead for around three years. I've since moved on to a Razer Imperator. The buttons are fairly low resistance, but not quite as low as the Copperheads or Diamondbacks, but I barely do any gaming nowadays so I want more of a hybrid mouse that lets me go claw hand or palm hand comfortably.
-

Topre: Realforce 103U Cherry: Filco Majestouch 104 (Brown), Ione Scorpius M10 (Blue)
Buckling Spring: IBM Model M1391401 ALPS: Apple Extended Keyboard II (Cream), ABS M1 (Fukka/Black), MicroConnectors Flavored USB (Black)
Domes: Matias Optimizer, Kensington ComfortType, Microsoft Internet Keyboard
Scissors: Apple Full Sized Aluminum
Pointy Stuff: Razer Imperator, Razer Copperhead, DT225 Trackball, Apple Magic Mouse, Logitech MX1000, Apple Mighty Mouse
Systems: MacPro, MacBook Pro, ASUS eeePC netbook, Dell D600 laptop, a small cluster of Linux Web servers
Displays: Apple Cinema Display 30", Apple Cinema Display 23"
Ergo Devices: Zody Chair, Nightingale CXO, Somaform, Theraball, 3M AKT180LE Keyboard Tray

Offline lmnop

fast mouse?
« Reply #21 on: Sun, 11 July 2010, 08:10:57 »
the Razer Copperhead has some tracking problems so does the Razer Diamondback 3G but unlike the Razer DeathAdder 3G it doesn't have on-board memory so the firmware cannot be updated.

Offline hyperlinked

fast mouse?
« Reply #22 on: Sun, 11 July 2010, 09:01:28 »
I've never had any tracking problems with my Copperhead, but I bought mine ages ago and I used it on a Mac with the drivers for the "Razer Pro" mouse, which appears to be just a white Copperhead with Mac drivers.

Maybe, I got lucky. I keep hearing people who've been complaining about the durability of Razer mice, but I bought one of their mice years ago and bought one recently. Maybe I missed the ugly period.

Anyway, if he's looking for low force buttons, I haven't found anything lower force than the Copperhead/Diamondback style of Razer mice.
« Last Edit: Sun, 11 July 2010, 09:04:10 by hyperlinked »
-

Topre: Realforce 103U Cherry: Filco Majestouch 104 (Brown), Ione Scorpius M10 (Blue)
Buckling Spring: IBM Model M1391401 ALPS: Apple Extended Keyboard II (Cream), ABS M1 (Fukka/Black), MicroConnectors Flavored USB (Black)
Pointy Stuff: Razer Imperator, Razer Copperhead, DT225 Trackball, Apple Magic Mouse, Logitech MX1000, Apple Mighty Mouse
Systems: MacPro, MacBook Pro, ASUS eeePC netbook, Dell D600 laptop, a small cluster of Linux Web servers
Ergo Devices: Zody Chair, Nightingale CXO, Somaform, Theraball, 3M AKT180LE Keyboard Tray

Offline lmnop

fast mouse?
« Reply #23 on: Sun, 11 July 2010, 09:39:25 »
the microswitches in the Razer Copperhead are not low force they are the same Omron D2FC-F-7N Razer and Logitech use in all they're mice.

you can read about the latest tracking problems on the Razerblueprint forums but off the top of my head it doesn't track well on the steelseries QcK (cloth)

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
fast mouse?
« Reply #24 on: Sun, 11 July 2010, 09:47:11 »
Quote from: Infinite north;201454

Anybody perhaps know why the Pinto didn't sell too good in Spanish-speaking markets?
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline lmnop

fast mouse?
« Reply #25 on: Sun, 11 July 2010, 09:54:01 »
the only sensor I know of that is near flawless is the Avago 3668 optical sensor in the Razer DeathAdder 3G. I don't like the Razer DeathAdder 3.5G for a couple reasons 1) it has a nylon cord which can fray. 2) the Avago 3888 optical sensor scales 450, 900, 1800 and 3500 DPI the gap between 1800 and 3500 DPI is too large. 3) it weighs a little more than the Razer DeathAdder 3G. 4) the Avago 3668 optical sensor is a proven winner amongst pro and amateur gamers worldwide.

so if you can find a retailer with one in stock purchase it :)

Offline hyperlinked

fast mouse?
« Reply #26 on: Sun, 11 July 2010, 10:07:21 »
Quote from: lmnop;201576
the microswitches in the Razer Copperhead are not low force they are the same Omron D2FC-F-7N Razer and Logitech use in all they're mice.

I suppose you're right about that, but for practical reasons, the Copperhead style design just feels like the switches are a lot easier to push. I have a Logitech MX1000 that was replaced by the Copperhead and the difference in resistance feels very stark to me regardless of if it has anything to do with the actual switches themselves. I replaced my MX1000 mouse with the Copperhead because when I was tired, I literally had difficulty keeping the left click held down for a drag and drop operation.
« Last Edit: Sun, 11 July 2010, 10:12:45 by hyperlinked »
-

Offline lmnop

fast mouse?
« Reply #27 on: Sun, 11 July 2010, 10:18:01 »
the plunger on the button cover could be worn out. the Omron D2FC-F-7N are rated for 8 million operations. I have only seen 3 mice that don't use the Omron D2FC-F-7N microswitch. it's become the rubber dome of mice.

Microsoft Habu (TTC)

Cooler Master Storm Sentinel Advance (unknown)

steelseries xai (Omron D2F-J01F)

Offline hyperlinked

fast mouse?
« Reply #28 on: Sun, 11 July 2010, 10:31:18 »
Quote from: lmnop;201591
the plunger on the button cover could be worn out.

Could be... but I don't think it's the case because the right button feels about the same as the left button on my old mouse.

The form factor is making all the difference here. The shape of the mouse allows you to very easily take advantage of a long lever arm to depress the switch.

This is true of my Logitech MX1000 mouse and many mice as well, but the difference is that the shape of the mouse often forces you to change the shape of your hand so you lose the biomechanical advantage of the long lever arm. Your joints have optimal ranges of motion for strength. The low profile (but not TOO low) of the Copperhead design allows your fingers to rest in that sweet spot of range of motion (depending on how you hold it).

For the same reasons, it's easier to strike keys in the home row than it is to strike keys in the number row. You have the most biomechanical advantage in the resting position and once you have to reach, your joints change angles and lose some of their ability to create force.
-

Offline lmnop

fast mouse?
« Reply #29 on: Sun, 11 July 2010, 10:33:05 »
I am not saying that all buttons feel the same because they use the same microswitch. there are a couple of factors that make a button feel different like type of plastic, thickness of the plastic, rubber, dirt, etc.

so you are right hyper.

Offline hyperlinked

fast mouse?
« Reply #30 on: Sun, 11 July 2010, 10:37:04 »
Quote from: lmnop;201594
I am not saying that all buttons feel the same because they use the same microswitch. there are a couple of factors that make a button feel different like type of plastic, thickness of the plastic, rubber, dirt, etc.
Ah, I totally understood what you meant and I'm glad you brought it up because it never occured to me that some of my favorite mice and least favorite ones may actually be using the same components.

Quote from: lmnop;201594
so yeah you are right hyper.
And so are you. I don't want to go around telling people that something has lighter switches if it's not true so thanks for the correction!
-

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
fast mouse?
« Reply #31 on: Sun, 11 July 2010, 11:04:25 »

I know you all'll probably think I'm crazy again, but these old Microsoft mice are seriously good mice. I've used peoples' "Gaming" computers with their fancy mice but it's hard to beat one of these. These Microsoft mice track on virtually any surface. have great sensitivity, and feel comfortable. The only problem is they don't have the scroll wheel, but I can live with that.

Offline ch_123

• * Exalted Elder
fast mouse?
« Reply #32 on: Sun, 11 July 2010, 11:56:01 »
Most professional gamers use a basic Microsoft optical mouse. There is definitely a lot of hype over crappy over-rated gaming mice. That said, some gaming mice make great general purpose mice, like the Logitech MX518.

Offline lmnop

fast mouse?
« Reply #33 on: Sun, 11 July 2010, 14:02:21 »
Quote from: microsoft windows;201598
Show Image

I know you all'll probably think I'm crazy again, but these old Microsoft mice are seriously good mice. I've used peoples' "Gaming" computers with their fancy mice but it's hard to beat one of these. These Microsoft mice track on virtually any surface. have great sensitivity, and feel comfortable. The only problem is they don't have the scroll wheel, but I can live with that.

I think that is the one I had :)

Quote from: ch_123;201610
Most professional gamers use a basic Microsoft optical mouse. There is definitely a lot of hype over crappy over-rated gaming mice. That said, some gaming mice make great general purpose mice, like the Logitech MX518.

each sensor is unique, see here. the companies that manufacture optical and laser sensors ie Avago, Philips, PixArt, Cypress, etc have commercial sensors, wireless sensors, gaming grade sensors, etc you won't find these sensors in standard mice they are gaming grade designed to meet the needs of Razer, Logitech, steelseries, etc. there are video cards designed for many applications such as television, multimedia, developing, gaming and the ones designed for gaming have different gpu, clocks, memory, shaders, features, etc. same thing with gaming grade sensors.

the Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 and Wheel Mouse Optical can only scale to 400 DPI which isn't enough for high resolutions. not many people use a resolution of 1280x1024 and lower.
« Last Edit: Sun, 11 July 2010, 14:05:50 by lmnop »

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
fast mouse?
« Reply #34 on: Sun, 11 July 2010, 14:06:22 »
I prefer good ball mice to optical mice since they'll track on any surface. The optical mice don't like metal surfaces and need mousepads more than the old ball mice.

Good ball mice don't need cleaning. Things like those old Microsoft serial mice (1.1A) will last for a decade without needing a cleaning.

I don't have any plans on getting new mice. They just don't make them like they did.

Now the thing about those old Microsoft serial mice (1.1A) is they're very sensitive, which is good for high-resolution screens. I can live without a scroll wheel to have a good mouse.

Offline lmnop

fast mouse?
« Reply #35 on: Sun, 11 July 2010, 14:06:54 »
Show Image

I think that is the one I had :)

Quote from: ch_123;201610

each sensor is unique, see here. the companies that manufacture optical and laser sensors ie Avago, Philips, PixArt, Cypress, etc have commercial sensors, wireless sensors, gaming grade sensors, etc you won't find these sensors in standard mice they are gaming grade designed to meet the needs of Razer, Logitech, steelseries, etc. there are video cards designed for many applications such as television, multimedia, developing, gaming and the ones designed for gaming have different gpu, clocks, memory, shaders, features, etc. same thing with gaming grade sensors.

the Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 and Wheel Mouse Optical used to be great mice but they can only scale to 400 DPI which isn't enough for high resolutions.

the Logitech MX-518 Rev 2 sensor is bottlenecked it's recommended to scale down the sensor to 400 DPI, overclock the polling rate to 500Hz and do not install Setpoint. a member at OCN received a Logitech MX-518 Rev 2 from RMA and was angry when I told him about the sensor being bottlenecked so he messaged a Logitech engineer on their forum and this was the response.

"Many people confuse accuracy with DPI. DPI is a marketing term for CPI(counts per inch) and it only determines the speed of the cursor.

You have to look at the image processing specification of a mouse, if you want to know if its accurate or not. In mice, FPS(or megapixels p/second) essentially means the number of pictures the sensor takes when you move it. The more pictures, the more accurate reading of your movements.

And ofcourse settings are important too. If you play at wrong settings, your mouse will skip also.
Such as raising your windows speed. Lowering your windows speed to compensate with the dpi your using is ok, but higher it will make you skip pixels.

The new mx518 only skips afaik at high dpi. On 400 dpi(lowest), its just as good as the old one. "

he does not give a response to the bottleneck but admits the Logitech MX-518 Rev 2 skips. two sides are saying scale down the sensor to 400 DPI for optimal performance. it doesn't matter now because it's a hardware problem not software and Logitech has stopped manufacturing the Logitech MX-518 series.
« Last Edit: Sun, 11 July 2010, 14:31:03 by lmnop »

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
fast mouse?
« Reply #36 on: Sun, 11 July 2010, 14:19:24 »
If I need very precise mouse movement, I hook up the old Trackpoint L40. That mouse is not very sensitive since it's designed for low-resolution screens, but it can be very precise since it moves slow. And the big trackball's a plus when it comes to movement.

Offline EverythingIBM

fast mouse?
« Reply #37 on: Sun, 11 July 2010, 14:42:20 »
Quote from: hyperlinked;201595

And so are you. I don't want to go around telling people that something has lighter switches if it's not true so thanks for the correction!

Heh, the pig is out of the pen. Razer mice (along with the horrible light-up LED keyboards) are just standard run-of-the-mill consumer junk. Much like apple, dell, HP, and all the rest.

Show Image

I have one of those microsoft mice that has a wheel. If you find anything good at the dump, we can trade some day if you like. It's in brand new condition too.

Quote from: microsoft windows;201653
If I need very precise mouse movement, I hook up the old Trackpoint L40. That mouse is not very sensitive since it's designed for low-resolution screens, but it can be very precise since it moves slow. And the big trackball's a plus when it comes to movement.

Yep, L40 is very precise and can handle soft movements well, not jerky like most optical mice. Although my scrollpoint pro is very good -- for an optical mouse anyways.

Offline gr1m

fast mouse?
« Reply #38 on: Sun, 11 July 2010, 16:30:21 »
Quote from: lmnop;201648
the Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 and Wheel Mouse Optical used to be great mice but they can only scale to 400 DPI which isn't enough for high resolutions.

Any professional gamer (read: real professional who is sponsored and gets payed to win at LANs and not people who play in amateur internet leagues like CAL or CEVO and call themselves pros because they buy Razer mice) worth his salt doesn't game on anything more than 1280x1024 (or heck, maybe even 800x600).

Offline d4rkst4r

fast mouse?
« Reply #39 on: Sun, 11 July 2010, 16:38:31 »
Quote from: lmnop;201559
the Razer Copperhead has some tracking problems so does the Razer Diamondback 3G but unlike the Razer DeathAdder 3G it doesn't have on-board memory so the firmware cannot be updated.

The Razer Copperhead was given a 3/10 by MaxPC in their 12/2005 issue on pg 90. Has some firmware issues and they don't like the shape or button placement.  Sounds like a real hunk of junk.
Italian Red FKB104M/EB · Deck Legend Ice (tactile) · AEKII

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
fast mouse?
« Reply #40 on: Sun, 11 July 2010, 17:06:08 »
Quote from: gr1m;201703
Any professional gamer (read: real professional who is sponsored and gets payed to win at LANs and not people who play in amateur internet leagues like CAL or CEVO and call themselves pros because they buy Razer mice) worth his salt doesn't game on anything more than 1280x1024 (or heck, maybe even 800x600).

If that's the case, then they all should get some Microsoft serial mice.

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
fast mouse?
« Reply #41 on: Sun, 11 July 2010, 17:07:14 »
Quote from: EverythingIBM;201663
Heh, the pig is out of the pen. Razer mice (along with the horrible light-up LED keyboards) are just standard run-of-the-mill consumer junk. Much like apple, dell, HP, and all the rest.

I have one of those microsoft mice that has a wheel. If you find anything good at the dump, we can trade some day if you like. It's in brand new condition too.

Yep, L40 is very precise and can handle soft movements well, not jerky like most optical mice. Although my scrollpoint pro is very good -- for an optical mouse anyways.

I have one of the wheely Microsoft mice as well. It doesn't track nearly as good as the old serial one without the wheel. If you ever find one, make sure you keep it. They're very good mice.

Offline lmnop

fast mouse?
« Reply #42 on: Sun, 11 July 2010, 18:07:42 »
Quote from: gr1m;201703

CAL has been closed for 4 years. it's not like it was years ago. look on the Pro ladders for CEVO and ESEA. click on random clans and view the rosters. 1 maybe 2 members still use a IME 3.0 or IMO 1.1 for Counter-Strike 1.6 you will count more Razer DeathAdder 3G and steelseries xai.
« Last Edit: Sun, 11 July 2010, 18:33:11 by lmnop »

Offline gr1m

fast mouse?
« Reply #43 on: Sun, 11 July 2010, 18:36:07 »
Quote from: lmnop;201742
CAL has been closed for 4 years. it's not like it was years ago. look on the Pro ladders for CEVO and ESEA. click on random clans and view the rosters. 1 maybe 2 members still use a IME 3.0 or IMO 1.1 for Counter-Strike 1.6 you will count more Razer DeathAdder 3G and steelseries xai.

So you're... agreeing with me that amateur internet league players use Razer mice more often than the Intellimouse?

Offline lmnop

fast mouse?
« Reply #44 on: Sun, 11 July 2010, 18:52:53 »
Quote from: gr1m;201745
So you're... agreeing with me that amateur internet league players use Razer mice more often than the Intellimouse?

no. complexity and eg  are certainly not amateur. they travel and compete at events all over the world maybe you misunderstood when I said pro ladder. they are sponsored by big companies. Intel, XFX, Creative, Gigabyte, steelseries, Kingston, MSI.

complexity 1.6 roster = 1.1, 3.0, xai, xai, mx-518.

EG 1.6 roster = unknown, 1.1, xai, xai, kinzu

arn't you boo boo the foo
« Last Edit: Sun, 11 July 2010, 19:20:26 by lmnop »

Offline gr1m

fast mouse?
« Reply #45 on: Sun, 11 July 2010, 19:49:53 »
My initial statement was about resolution and not mice. What are you trying to prove here? I'm happy for the 4 guys you listed that use Xais. Does that mean that professional gamers use high res more often than low nowadays? If it does, then yes, I am guilty of being boo boo da foo. If not, shove it up your ass.

Offline lmnop

fast mouse?
« Reply #46 on: Sun, 11 July 2010, 20:05:06 »
stupid ****ing french canadian.

Offline EverythingIBM

fast mouse?
« Reply #47 on: Sun, 11 July 2010, 20:16:23 »
Quote from: lmnop;201762
stupid ****ing french canadian.

Seconded.

Offline kishy

• Eye Bee M
fast mouse?
« Reply #48 on: Sun, 11 July 2010, 20:23:38 »
I disagree, gr1m's cool.

Or at least he will be once he admits that bunchie is a llama.
kishy.ca

Offline gr1m

fast mouse?
« Reply #49 on: Sun, 11 July 2010, 20:25:16 »