geekhack Community > Keyboards

What Keyboard Are You Using Now?

<< < (1490/1494) > >>

quartermile:
im currently using the akko 5075 b-plus dracula with ks3 milky pro yellows and this thing is super buttery with xda caps. my only issue is the rubber feet keep coming off when im pushing on the board. next keyboards gotta be a heavier one tho 100%

mohawk1367:

--- Quote from: quartermile on Tue, 14 May 2024, 15:44:18 ---im currently using the akko 5075 b-plus dracula with ks3 milky pro yellows and this thing is super buttery with xda caps. my only issue is the rubber feet keep coming off when im pushing on the board. next keyboards gotta be a heavier one tho 100%

--- End quote ---
coin mod lmao

zlobin356:

--- Quote from: morpheus on Fri, 05 July 2013, 06:43:49 ---I don't know if this thread will be relevant, but here goes...

I decided to switch to my Model M for now...loving the crunchiness.

--- End quote ---

RN im using Akko ACR59 with Tecsee Shenpo/HMX Macchiato/Gateron Beers (i always change switches to not get bored of my board) and Dye-Sub Shenpo Beige keycaps :thumb:
waiting for Neo80, to build it with some tactile switches (thinking about Holy Chickies), Hirose Orange on spacebar, FR4 plate and GMK Handarbeit :cool:

MeshModeler:
QK60 Lavender Smoke

Pyre:
This post is coming to you courtesy of a Monsgeek M5, Glorious Forge Fox switches, with ducky pudding caps :)

Excuse the dust - I've found this thing is impossible to keep dust-free

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version