Author Topic: KeyKollectiv Thread: Booper X KeyKollectiv's Kosmonavt Sale - Shipped  (Read 1634265 times)

Offline Trel

Re: KeyKollectiv Sales Thread - SnacKeys Series 1 Round 2 (Oct. 22nd)
« Reply #200 on: Fri, 23 October 2015, 12:09:48 »
Invoice received and paid. Can't wait!

Offline hrinfinity

• typebeast
  • uptempo
Invoice Paid!
I was initially on the waitlist for Round 1, but luckily managed to get into Round 2 (The extra form question almost threw me off :))).

Gratz everyone!
TGR-Jane CE | FC660C | DK9008 Snake

Offline Pdub

I love the watermelon. I am sad I missed out.

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
Nothing better than spending your weekend sorting and packing keycaps. I don't think I've seen the sun in the past 2 days...

114893-0

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
Nothing better than spending your weekend sorting and packing keycaps. I don't think I've seen the sun in the past 2 days...

(Attachment Link)

thanks for working so hard for us :3

Also, I know this is not a possibility...but how juicy would scratch and sniff SnacKeys be?  :eek: I'm looking at that box and I'm pretty sure some citrus scents just wafted by.
Quote from: Binge
crumping is like twerking but it's all about getting low with force.

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator

(Attachment Link)

Also, I know this is not a possibility...but how juicy would scratch and sniff SnacKeys be?  :eek: I'm looking at that box and I'm pretty sure some citrus scents just wafted by.

Offline btctopre

i had to put in some serious hours working this weekend, but at least today i had some snackeys to keep me company in the empty office (SORRY FOR DE_DUST)

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF

(Attachment Link)

Haha, as much as we'd like that, the logistics in pulling something like that off would be staggering. However, you're welcome to spray the keycaps yourselves for private enjoyment :)

i had to put in some serious hours working this weekend, but at least today i had some snackeys to keep me company in the empty office (SORRY FOR DE_DUST)
Show Image

We hope it made your day tolerable. Working on the weekend is a bummer. Btw, wanna trade positions? I'd be happy to do what you're doing if you can fulfill some order for me :D

Offline Hexterdude

• I have a problem when it come to artisans

(Attachment Link)

I wish one of those were for me :'(

Offline Jhonan

• Chicks love duck pics...
congrats on the sale and to everyone who managed to get in, these were a fantastic idea :)

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
These are so tight and sliced just right!

60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline ccc24

• HHKB , Ergodox
might be wishful thinking...but are there any extras left over for an aftersale? :))

Offline dan002

might be wishful thinking...but are there any extras left over for an aftersale? :))

bump!
Peace, love and keyboards.

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF

bump!

Based on current inventory and production rate, there will likely be an aftersale. However, it's looking like it will consist of mostly topre SnacKeys. We will be announcing the aftersale via newsletter by next week. Thanks!

Offline ccc24

• HHKB , Ergodox

bump!

Based on current inventory and production rate, there will likely be an aftersale. However, it's looking like it will consist of mostly topre SnacKeys. We will be announcing the aftersale via newsletter by next week. Thanks!

Awesome thanks, where do I subscribe for the newsletter?

edit: nevermind found it in your sig

Offline edb5s

Got my tracking number. Thanks keykollectiv!

Offline happyturtlee

bump!

Perfect! I was just thinking one Snackey on my HHKB wasn't enough!

Offline ccc24

• HHKB , Ergodox

bump!

hey save some for us the snackkeyless  :D

Offline happyturtlee

bump!

hey save some for us the snackkeyless  :D

ahaha you're right, they just look so good in person and I regret not ordering more!

Offline Hexterdude

RIP mx users :'(

Offline thatsmrdoctortoyou

• Dingo babies
    • IG
Can't wait to add some delicious kiwi, boysenberry and snozzberry!  :thumb: :thumb:

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
hoping I can pick up a watermelon topre key in the aftersale! had unfortunate luck with the timing of the two sales.

will the aftersale be in the same format as the other Snackey sales?

Offline Glenmael

(Attachment Link)

It's so worth it though, right!?  ;D

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
hoping I can pick up a watermelon topre key in the aftersale! had unfortunate luck with the timing of the two sales.

We're thinking of running the after-sale as a raffle. Then again, that depends completely on what stock we have left. More details as we get closer to the date.

(Attachment Link)

If I could sustain myself on the smiles and adoration of the community, I'd be living a long and fruitful life.

Offline Glenmael

We're thinking of running the after-sale as a raffle. Then again, that depends completely on what stock we have left. More details as we get closer to the date.

(Attachment Link)

If I could sustain myself on the smiles and adoration of the community, I'd be living a long and fruitful life.

'fruitful' aye!? I see what you did there  :p

+1 smiles just in case :)

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Got my caps yesterday and I love 'em.  They look great. :thumb:

Offline Hexterdude

Do you think we can still purchase a fruit basket?

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
Do you think we can still purchase a fruit basket?

Based on what stock I have for Round 3, I will likely impose a much smaller limit for after-sale (if it happens). So fruit basket are not a likely option. Hope that helps.

Got my caps yesterday and I love 'em.  They look great. :thumb:

Glad you got in the sale Sent. Might make a cameo for that SoCal meetup if I have the bandwidth  ;D

Offline pr0ximity

Question about the Topre mods sale: what keys did the Realforce mod sets come with?

Found this pic which is missing Alt + Super/Meta keys, is that intentional?
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
Question about the Topre mods sale: what keys did the Realforce mod sets come with?

Link to pic? To answer your question though, RF set came with 4 total 1.25u modifiers (alts,Ctrl and inverted Ctrl). I'm assuming you are asking about the most recent pic up on Reddit. The buyer most likely bought a partial set from the after-sale. Hope that helps.

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Glad you got in the sale Sent. Might make a cameo for that SoCal meetup if I have the bandwidth  ;D

That'd be awesome if you can make it.  Come share some brewskies with us. :p

Offline pr0ximity

Link to pic? To answer your question though, RF set came with 4 total 1.25u modifiers (alts,Ctrl and inverted Ctrl). I'm assuming you are asking about the most recent pic up on Reddit. The buyer most likely bought a partial set from the after-sale. Hope that helps.

Sorry, yup this pic:

| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF

Sorry, yup this pic:

Show Image

Based on the image, it is missing 2x 1.5u (Alts), 3x 1u R4's (Win,Fn), and 1x 1u R1(Esc).

Offline pr0ximity

Sorry, yup this pic:

Show Image

Based on the image, it is missing 2x 1.5u (Alts), 3x 1u R4's (Win,Fn), and 1x 1u R1(Esc).
Very cool, thanks for the info. I thought it looked a little sparse

(If anyone's got a Realforce set, pm me ;))

Offline icedogg

Re: KeyKollectiv Sales Thread - SnacKeys Series 1 sale entries over - Now Shipping
« Reply #234 on: Sun, 01 November 2015, 20:58:14 »

I love the watermelon. I am sad I missed out.

Hoping to snag one of these on the trade market. Gave fiance board recently and she was excited when she saw these.
QFR Greens - Unicorn Vomit....'
KB v60 Blues - Miami
*Join the Clicky Bangwagon...*

(>^.^)> Wanna Trade!? <(^.^<)

Offline Glenmael

Re: KeyKollectiv Sales Thread - SnacKeys Series 1 sale entries over - Now Shipping
« Reply #235 on: Mon, 02 November 2015, 15:51:06 »
These are so tight and sliced just right!

Show Image

This! :D

Looks like a really efficient way to unbox.

Offline ika

« Reply #236 on: Mon, 02 November 2015, 17:13:53 »
I think I got someone else's order :x sent a PM.

Offline mesteris

« Reply #237 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 07:39:56 »
Show Image

I love the HHKB! What keycap set is that?

Offline pryedthirdeye

« Reply #238 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 08:51:54 »
Dang missed both sales.  Gratz to those who made it.  If anyone has an extra blood orange or dragon fruit I'll gladly buy them :)
clicky clicky

Offline Trel

« Reply #239 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 16:38:50 »
Got my SnacKeys today and they look amazing! If only I could have gotten more Snozzberries to go along with the fruit basket  ;)

Offline edb5s

« Reply #240 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 19:06:07 »
Got my SnacKeys today and they look amazing! If only I could have gotten more Snozzberries to go along with the fruit basket  ;)

I'm somewhat regretting that I didn't get the whole fruit basket. I'm sure I could've found a place for them all...

Offline wilarseny

« Reply #241 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 21:31:44 »

Yea - the snozzberry is incredible, especially with hyperfuse. Wish I'd picked up more of those instead of some of the brown ones I'm not really using yet! Oh well - sure they'll find a home eventually.

Offline Floody

• Formerly Flood
  • But is it?
« Reply #242 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 02:44:23 »
Mine should be coming in today unfortunately I won't be in town until tomorrow so I don't get to play with them till then

Offline redskull

« Reply #243 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 03:29:00 »

Sorry, yup this pic:

Show Image

hi kudosgodspeed,

congrats on your amazing stuff! i missed the CMYKeys sale, so how do i go about in getting them now? look in the classifieds?

Offline meevilsheep

« Reply #244 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 06:58:58 »
Almost 2 weeks and the package is still in the US. Damn you postal service!! Keeping me away from my fruit diet...

Offline gadzkun

« Reply #245 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 00:06:45 »
aww so this is the birth place of that cutie cat paw keycaps :-*
i should bookmark this thread so i wont miss next sale, im still newb ;D

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
Re: KeyKollectiv Sales Mega-Thread
« Reply #246 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 09:45:25 »

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #247 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 09:47:16 »

Glad you came to check out the thread. Meowcaps V2 is currently in development so keep an eye out for news in the near future  :thumb:

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #248 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 09:49:01 »

Glad you came to check out the thread. Meowcaps V2 is currently in development so keep an eye out for news in the near future  :thumb:

;D

Offline linkshine

• * Destiny Supporter
  • If you wanna b my lover, u gotta get w/ my friends
« Reply #249 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 09:55:06 »

Will there be a new chairman?      :cool: