Author Topic: Bro Caps Therapy  (Read 2692133 times)

Offline Bomble

Re: Bro Caps Therapy
« Reply #6850 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 00:40:31 »
Aside from blanks the BBv2 is one of the few artisans that I enjoy (not a fan of super-detailed caps). PLEASE LORD GIVE ME YOUR RAFFLE-BASED BLESSINGS

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #6851 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 01:13:18 »
Last V2s  :eek: but I am still two short of my end game! Last V1 reapers as well, definitely going to be a bitter sweet sale.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #6852 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 01:25:00 »
Pretty hyped about the new reaper and what he can do with different colours etc and v3 should be pretty interesting, kinda forgot Miami v2 was going to be one of the last ones before v3 comes out.

Hella hyped for the sale though, just hope I can get my hands on a Miami v2 and a cosmic reaper!

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #6853 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 01:28:01 »
Oh last Reaper V1 sale, not so fan of reaper V2 atm maybe others colors will change my mind.
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline Belfong

« Reply #6854 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 01:29:05 »
I pray to score a GH theme V2 and one of the cosmic ones.... that's all I ask. I am not greedy!

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #6855 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 01:36:14 »
I pray to score a GH theme V2 and one of the cosmic ones.... that's all I ask. I am not greedy!

It's gonna be a super tough sale, what about Miami!

Offline Belfong

« Reply #6856 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 01:38:36 »

It's gonna be a super tough sale, what about Miami!
oh damn, you are right about Miami, gotta have that dual tone 'bot. I foresee a lot of heart aches!

Offline Nai_Calus

• * Destiny Supporter
  • CLACK
« Reply #6857 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 02:06:22 »
Oh my god. If I don't get in on this I'll miss my last ever chance of getting my dream bro. I mean I love Reaper V1 and I need one still, but... ****. I love the Brobot v2 and a sky blue/sparkly blue one in BS or MX is my ultimate of ultimates. There's no chance of getting the ones I missed before I had a chance to get into bros like Northern Lights or Icestorm or Jellybean or even the powderpuff blue from Easter, and now if I don't get lucky during this my dream dies. T_T I'm not rich and can't afford to pay above retail and I don't have trade fodder to get what I need, I am so screwed.

Gonna cry over here. Probably going to hit during the time I'm gone too and it's going to be insanely difficult to even enter even though it's a raffle. T_T

BRB hopeless despair.
- IBM 4704 Model F 107-key "Bertha"
Other boards: Kinesis Essential, Infinity(G.Clears), Ergodox(MX Blues), Monoprice 9433

Eternally searching for Celestial Blue BS V2 and blue/purple Bros.

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #6858 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 02:18:20 »
I'm sad to see the v2 go.
I enjoy so many of the different v2s and I know I'll never get them, but it will seem to even more difficult once I don't have any new v2s to trade for them.

I hope to at least get one of the Cosmos, v2 or Reaper, but wish I could get them all since I love the space theme.

Super excited to see the full sale list and what the v3 looks like (or other possible new styles as well).

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #6859 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 02:26:07 »
Man, if this sale really has the cosmos, miami, v1 and v2 reapers, and the last run of v2 brobots, I can almost feel sorry for people that have a dibs ticket. Can you imagine trying to pick a singular bro from this sale? Let alone trying to keep in mind that there could be even more desirable bros in future sales.

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #6860 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 02:39:00 »
Man, if this sale really has the cosmos, miami, v1 and v2 reapers, and the last run of v2 brobots, I can almost feel sorry for people that have a dibs ticket. Can you imagine trying to pick a singular bro from this sale? Let alone trying to keep in mind that there could be even more desirable bros in future sales.

I think the hard part is picking which ones, since you are limited to how many you can get but you have more options than that.

Seeing how it's the last v2s and v1 reapers, i think it's a good decision to use your ticket on this. Although there might be some regret when the v3 and v2 reaper come out, there will probably be more designs/ color schemes that will tickle your fancy that you will get over missing out on the first run.

Offline Bomble

« Reply #6861 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 02:48:22 »

Seeing how it's the last v2s and v1 reapers, i think it's a good decision to use your ticket on this. Although there might be some regret when the v3 and v2 reaper come out, there will probably be more designs/ color schemes that will tickle your fancy that you will get over missing out on the first run.

I agree, and being the last chance to definitely secure a v2 / v1 reaper it would be hard to skip out on it.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #6862 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 03:01:57 »
Last v2 and Reaper v1?  Damn, I'm yet to see either in person and they look like great caps.

Unfortunately pretty as they are I don't think spacey sparkly blues or Miami brightness fit my plans, so I might have to be a douche and go for caps I don't want just so I have something to trade for those I do.  Seems really wrong when so many people love these :-[
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #6863 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 03:52:36 »
I'm a sad panda to see them go but also super excited for the future. Bros a freaking evil genius when it comes to design so I feel safe know or I guess not knowing what he's got cooking up in his laboratory. I really do want a reaper though  :eek: !
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #6864 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 03:56:18 »

Man I just saw that new announcement. Luckily I have managed to acquire a V2 and Reaper before this day. Probably never letting them go now, forever staying on my board!

I'm assuming this also means a preview of a V3? I'm just guessing.

Either way, I was already hyped, now my brain is positively exploding with excitement.

Yeah, it's sad.  I prefer the more simple V1 Reaper to the V2.  I am interested to see what the V3 Bot is though.

Same.  I really hope this shows up though:
(Attachment Link)
Sorry to whomever this photo belongs to for absolutely raping it in mspaint (I just googled a quick image).
it might have been rape but It was beautiful rape . I would sell my ovaries for a Miami reaper or noxious ,dark noxious,pharoh reaper,blackout reaper, bloodpact screw it just about any v1 reaper rofl :eek:

Ovaries? YGPM.
i got some dry ice and a styrofoam cooler you game haha..shiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttt
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline Peddamann

« Reply #6865 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 03:57:34 »
yeah... id trade all my artisans for a bloodpact reaper :(

Offline aicrono

• A Touching Experience
« Reply #6866 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 14:38:45 »
I'm hoping to just get one brocap... I've entered about 6-7 raffles on ctrlalt and a few through email and haven't got one yet. v2's are my favorite artisan cap and I love seeing pictures of them and hope to own one myself without having to pay the high prices.

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #6867 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 16:29:18 »
I'm hoping to just get one brocap... I've entered about 6-7 raffles on ctrlalt and a few through email and haven't got one yet. v2's are my favorite artisan cap and I love seeing pictures of them and hope to own one myself without having to pay the high prices.
Getting one is magical! Good luck, aicrono  :thumb: 

Offline nightdriver

• life is like t. rex
« Reply #6868 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 17:19:14 »

know that feel.  i have zero bro caps and a BBv2 is currently my most wanted cap.  not too picky on the color, but those cosmos ones look awesome!

Offline aicrono

• A Touching Experience
« Reply #6869 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 17:41:07 »
Getting one is magical! Good luck, aicrono  :thumb:
thanks, hopefully the stars can align for this one last sale!

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #6870 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 18:58:41 »
Took me soooo many tries to get my first one. Don't worry, you'll get there.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #6871 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 21:41:34 »

Have patience - some people wait months and months until they get their first artisan (Bro Cap or other).

But the joy when you get your first one will make the wait seem bearable.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Bomble

« Reply #6872 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 21:45:15 »

Have patience - some people wait months and months until they get their first artisan (Bro Cap or other).

But what if I miss out on the last chance to win a v2 :(

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #6873 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 21:51:01 »

Beg or trade.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #6874 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 21:54:04 »

Beg or trade.

Or have a ton of money.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #6875 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 22:00:09 »

Beg or trade.

Or have a ton of money.

I left that one out on purpose.

Someone had $100 for a single Juicy Red FN today.

I can't imagine what a V2 is now :DDDDDDDDDD

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #6876 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 22:02:00 »

Pm deals lead to very high prices.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #6877 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 22:24:53 »

Pm deals lead to very high prices.

I'm aware. Just being a smartass about it.

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #6878 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 22:54:47 »

Don't really see why he feels he should 'break even' for the cap when it sounds like he's 100% responsible for the "inflation" of the price.  Seems rather silly to me.   :))

Offline aicrono

• A Touching Experience
« Reply #6879 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 22:59:13 »

Oh you can be sure I've been waiting months and months haha. I'm patient and if its meant to happen, I know I'll get it eventually. It's just that this is the last shot to get one in a sale so my chances are looking slim.

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #6880 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 23:10:28 »

Don't really see why he feels he should 'break even' for the cap when it sounds like he's 100% responsible for the "inflation" of the price.  Seems rather silly to me.   :))

You see that all the time though. With Bros and certainly CCs. It's always someone else's fault about the price.

I could go stick my V2 up on reddit/classifieds right now, and say "guize I'm lookin' for $400, I'm juss tryin' to break even and that's how much I bought it for."

See? I can be greedy as **** but it's not my fault. Lol. I wouldn't do that, but I'm just saying. That's the logic people tend to use.

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #6881 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 23:21:57 »
If Miami never shows up in this sale and it was only a very limited thing, I'm going to be crushed... My dreams and hopes of making my HHKB Miami'ed will be left without it's icing.  :'(

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #6882 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 23:55:23 »
These are the ones that are going to kill me, knowing that I'll never be able to get them  :(

This one most of all

and these
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #6883 on: Wed, 10 June 2015, 00:00:48 »
If Miami never shows up in this sale and it was only a very limited thing, I'm going to be crushed... My dreams and hopes of making my HHKB Miami'ed will be left without it's icing.  :'(

These are the ones that are going to kill me, knowing that I'll never be able to get them  :(

This one most of all
Show Image

and these
Show Image

You guys are making me sad  :'( :'( :'( :'(
I'll be sad with you!

I really want dis spirit of freedom, it shall never be!:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #6884 on: Wed, 10 June 2015, 00:17:57 »

Someone might find a few left over after the sale.

There might be special giveaways from time to time.

One or two might be donated to competitions run on GH.

People might decide to sell their collections on GH.

Remember that Bro Caps are not supposed to be sold above retail price, lest you incur Bro's wrath ;)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #6885 on: Wed, 10 June 2015, 00:25:20 »

Remember that Bro Caps are not supposed to be sold above retail price, lest you incur Bro's wrath ;)
Beside those back door PM's with insane amounts of money being thrown around for Bro's that are never made for people to see.  :rolleyes:

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #6886 on: Wed, 10 June 2015, 00:44:35 »

This one most of all
Show Image

and these
Show Image

CMY! How have I not seen these. Ugh they are so nice.

Offline Bomble

« Reply #6887 on: Wed, 10 June 2015, 00:47:16 »

Someone might find a few left over after the sale.

There might be special giveaways from time to time.

One or two might be donated to competitions run on GH.

People might decide to sell their collections on GH.

Very true, guess I've just gotta sit and hope and keep an eye out for anything that comes up with my fingers crossed  :cool:

Beg or trade.

I really hope I don't get to the point where I have to beg for one  :-[ and I've got nothing that I don't want that would hold much value in a trade unfortunately.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #6888 on: Wed, 10 June 2015, 00:52:48 »

This one most of all
Show Image

and these
Show Image

CMY! How have I not seen these. Ugh they are so nice.
Same ghost !!! I never knew these existed!! That 3pack CMY set right there is by far the sexiest freaking Bro set I have seen  :eek:
« Last Edit: Wed, 10 June 2015, 00:55:13 by Sed8op8 »

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #6889 on: Wed, 10 June 2015, 00:53:26 »

We'll try to get you one in the end!

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #6890 on: Wed, 10 June 2015, 01:08:31 »

:-*

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #6891 on: Wed, 10 June 2015, 01:15:35 »

Halverson, da true MVP.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #6892 on: Wed, 10 June 2015, 01:23:05 »

:-*

I'd help too bb!

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #6893 on: Wed, 10 June 2015, 02:57:33 »
Why are we not naming and shaming the people doing big money PM deals against Bro's wishes?  It's great knowing there are a-holes amongst us, but if I don't know who they are how am I supposed to play even a small part in stopping it?

And I assume these people(?) known by so many of you are blacklisted from sales?  If not why not?
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #6894 on: Wed, 10 June 2015, 03:42:09 »
Why are we not naming and shaming the people doing big money PM deals against Bro's wishes?  It's great knowing there are a-holes amongst us, but if I don't know who they are how am I supposed to play even a small part in stopping it?

And I assume these people(?) known by so many of you are blacklisted from sales?  If not why not?
Well you would be starting a witch hunt so that not good, also no matter how assy it is pretty bad thing to do, but you would be surprised the people that come out asking for lots and they turn around publicly and say they don't :X never bought any but have had offers, crazy crazy hhkb priced offers O.o.

Hopefully Bro has a Miami bro ready for Baldgye :c I guess Airtree can get one too, but only if I get my fairydust brocap >:I
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #6895 on: Wed, 10 June 2015, 03:52:10 »

Unnecessary **** stirring and pointless. Deals will continue to go via PMs.

This would be about as useful as attempting to shame/naming people who spend big money on clacks.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #6896 on: Wed, 10 June 2015, 03:59:04 »

Unnecessary **** stirring and pointless. Deals will continue to go via PMs.

This would be about as useful as attempting to shame/naming people who spend big money on clacks.

Exactly this. And if it is all happening via PM and is looked down upon, exactly which party do you think will open up and admit it?

My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline Nai_Calus

• * Destiny Supporter
  • CLACK
« Reply #6897 on: Wed, 10 June 2015, 05:17:31 »
Yeah as much as I sigh about the backdoor trading of Bros, some of which we never even got the chance for, there isn't really anything we can do about it since it's all via PM and underground.

Unfortunately it also pretty much means that I'll never get any of my dream caps because there aren't that many light blue/blue sparkle ones, and they're all the kind that are inaccessible unless you have a sick collection already or absurd amounts of money. I don't expect to ever be able to put any V2 on a board. My one I have is Topre, and I'm not getting any Topre boards. I don't expect to ever get a v1 Reaper. My luck with raffles is nil. *sigh* I'm still aching for this sale and everything in it, but... I just don't expect anything to happen. :/ It'd take a miracle and I'm not due for any of those. My 'miracle' was that my tire blowing out Saturday didn't cause an accident and just wiped out all my spare funds.

Agh. Too much stress.
- IBM 4704 Model F 107-key "Bertha"
Other boards: Kinesis Essential, Infinity(G.Clears), Ergodox(MX Blues), Monoprice 9433

Eternally searching for Celestial Blue BS V2 and blue/purple Bros.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #6898 on: Wed, 10 June 2015, 05:19:25 »
Just going to put this out there as someone openly involved with pm trades and sales of brobots, I've been much more successful than I thought I would be in my hunt for a full F-Row of Reapers yet I've barely paid over the RRP for any of the caps and all trades have been fair, and from my hunting people consider Reapers rarer than v2's.

If your honest and straight up about it, don't pressure people and don't just pm spam people who own reapers asking to buy them for $200 or something, you'll be fine with a simple [WTB] thread that you bump when you can. Most people on here are pretty solid blokes and blokets who aren't really interested in screwing others over for a single cap.

Be chill, be cool and relax. The long hunt for the **** you want is far more rewarding than a 'Buy now' will ever be ;)

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #6899 on: Wed, 10 June 2015, 05:52:59 »
Just going to put this out there as someone openly involved with pm trades and sales of brobots, I've been much more successful than I thought I would be in my hunt for a full F-Row of Reapers yet I've barely paid over the RRP for any of the caps and all trades have been fair, and from my hunting people consider Reapers rarer than v2's.

If your honest and straight up about it, don't pressure people and don't just pm spam people who own reapers asking to buy them for $200 or something, you'll be fine with a simple [WTB] thread that you bump when you can. Most people on here are pretty solid blokes and blokets who aren't really interested in screwing others over for a single cap.

Be chill, be cool and relax. The long hunt for the **** you want is far more rewarding than a 'Buy now' will ever be ;)
I don't know how you do it because Iv never gotten a direct offer. Is my thread ;-; but again too legit :p
As for those saying they won't get anything keep the faith up I didn't get one until like 5 people said I should get I should get one (I'm still very happy) you will get something just got to think there must be easily over 1000 people that enter each sale it's more a game of attrition that anything try for life by enough and you will succeed.

@Nai if you don't have a mx bro by the end of the year I'll trade you one for your topre one, I also don't own topre but I think I could let one go to a good home :p
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More