Post your clacks!

<< < (4/4233) > >>

mkawa:
POSTED DAT CLACK

COME AT ME BROS

Lethal Squirrel:
I'm still clackless :(

fartq:
clickclack makes awesome caps, but he's not the only one who can make caps. chwang, boost and magicmeatball are all fantastic examples of people applying creativity to caps and coming out with something cool. the problem up to now has been that clack has been the only one making sculpted novelty caps, and there is no doubt a certain collector contingent that is trying to take the fun out of his creativity.

that said, i think taking cool pictures of his caps on your boards is one of the best ways to spread the love. for example, the second i saw the julysicle cap i knew i wanted to get an LED-lit pic with one, and heck, i think that turned out pretty well :D

hmmmmm... i bet a chwang slime on translucent cap over an LED lit MX switch would be tres cool as well :D time to make another request of the poor dude and dudette :)

DanGWanG:

WRXChris:
I agree that sharing pics of rare keyboard and keycap pr0n is better than hoarding all the glory of rare boards and caps to yourself!  Why has GH felt so much like DT today?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version