Author Topic: Nominate-A-Bro 2.0 [OVER]  (Read 40020 times)

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
  • After all, music soothes even the savage beast
Re: Nominate-A-Bro 2.0 [LIVE]
« Reply #50 on: Fri, 25 September 2015, 22:40:14 »
Bunnylake. He gave me a few freebies over the years so why not?!
Too Soon™          LZ-GH       Full Metal Poker

Offline lucaslink

« Reply #51 on: Fri, 25 September 2015, 22:42:05 »
A user from reddit, who I'm assuming has an account here somewhere, /u/rjmana is one of the nicest bro's i've ever talked to or seen interact with others. he's always super duper helpful. a few weeks ago i noticed he was looking for some stock mx clear springs. being the bro he is i figured i'd bro back by hooking him up with my over abundance of them. We talked for a bit and made arrangements and springs were shipped. During our conversation the topic of bro's came up. I had stated how stoked I was for the cherokey sale and that I finally had a chance to nab a bro, but totally bummed that I missed out on the one I really wanted, a Traditional. rjmana said he was lucky enough to score one and that once it shipped to him he would be happy to send it my way. now thats a bro. keep up the good work Bro. I'm LOVING the new sculpted designs. Can't wait for the Rustler.

Offline Remenition

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Cooler than your average kid ;)
« Reply #52 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 01:14:30 »
VesperSaint
Always upbeat, makes sure he responds to everyone and makes them feel included and appreciated, and has always been welcoming to new members. Keep being you vesper :)
« Last Edit: Sat, 26 September 2015, 19:36:30 by Remenition »

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #53 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 01:20:13 »
In my limited time here, I've noticed that
HoffmanMyster
and
BunnyLake
 are really cool bros. There are many others, most of which have taken great pangs to answer each and every one of my newb questions, but Hoff and Bunny stick out because they deal with droves of users, newb to elders alike, innocent to incendiary.
They're pretty much the definitions of chill pills.

But, again, there are other cool cats too.

PS
Elrick is pretty funny.

Edit:
Zeal,
too. He needs to stop being at the PC/Tapatalk all the time to answer all my questions and get on with his daily life!
« Last Edit: Sat, 26 September 2015, 01:25:06 by romevi »

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #54 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 07:34:53 »
I'd like to nominate Firebrand!

Dude is a proper legend who constantly harasses me with more stupid **** to waste my money on, and I'd have it no other way. Recently he found me a £200 plastic robot toy, I mean really, at this point I'm pretty sure it's not even my fault anymore. The bastard.

Offline dohbot

« Reply #55 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 11:07:03 »
/u/rjmana (I've been told his name on geekhack is rjmana) is great, he is always helping out every new person who comes to reddit, he would gladly tag in for any topic, always so nice and helpful, I nominate him. Any question, easy, hard, repetitive or exciting, as long as he is online, he will answer it and respond nicely! He really deserves this!
« Last Edit: Sat, 26 September 2015, 11:31:14 by dohbot »
That GHer who likes sloths... A lot.

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #56 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 11:49:48 »
I would like to nominate nubbinator.  He is always doing so much for the comminity: answering questions, pushing the alps agenda, giving out his caps to people and for good causes (njbairs alps gb), etc.  He is a really nice guy and will also be helping me to finish sorting and packing my gb. 
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #57 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 11:54:36 »
I would like to nominate Inanis.  Her recent raffle for Destiny was a huge success and was wonderful to be a part of.  The gifts were all given by her and she was super generous to everyone involved. 
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #58 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 12:13:12 »
I would like to nominate nubbinator.  He is always doing so much for the comminity: answering questions, pushing the alps agenda, giving out his caps to people and for good causes (njbairs alps gb), etc.  He is a really nice guy and will also be helping me to finish sorting and packing my gb.
1 for Nubbinator I don't know him Well but he's always been super legit and does so much for the community I love the fact he practices what he preaches and is one of the most straight up people on GH. I think it is admirable how he conducts himself and treats others and his love for this hobby and community is apparent in all he does here. Not to mention he makes me lol often. Thanks for being you Nub Bro
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #59 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 12:16:10 »
1. azhdar for being the ultimate bro and gifting me a cool SLS Green Esc and for being an ISO AZERTY defender  :p You need some guts to defend that layout  :thumb:
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #60 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 12:19:54 »
2. Sed8op8 ... because you don't need to be a guy to be a cool Bro  :cool: GH would be a poorer place without you girl  :thumb:

Offline raymogi

« Reply #61 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 12:23:06 »
BunnyLake

There are other bros that I would nominate as well but Bunny stood out for me. That whole temence drama was solved thanks to both Bro and Bunny spotting that fake photoshop and in the end Bunny still compensate me with some free caps. Need more Bunnies in this world!
Please feed my addiction.

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #62 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 12:23:17 »
3. Nubs, well you all know why, he is an awesome guy, fair and well as far as I know the first one who dared to make Alps artisan caps and that is maximum coolness factor in my book  :thumb:

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #63 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 12:24:16 »
I would like to nominate badwrench,,,,

He is super chill and love how much he does around here. His current GB and destiny raffle being a couple of examples. He was the first guy I traded with here and he went above and beyond. Hooked me up with an awesome spongebob pez set I keep on my desk to this day. He also sent me a great book and really was a great example for me to emulate in my other interactions here on GH! Thanks Bad your rock Buddy  :thumb:
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #64 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 12:26:56 »
4. Bunny and the whole [CTRL]ALT Team, why ? the list would never end  :thumb:

The order in my nominations is just random and to be honest there are a lot more that should be on this list.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #65 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 12:30:50 »
I'd like to nominate Inanis

Again I have only had a few interactions here with her here but she has a super generous heart and ran an amazing raffle for destiny absyrd and family recently that really inspired me. She always tries to put a positive spin on things here even some of the drama. I recently got a glimpse of her and is as beautiful on the inside as she is in the outside. Thanks for being you Bronanis  :thumb:

Offline retrochick

• goodbye my wallet
« Reply #66 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 12:31:05 »
I love this. Let's see... first up I nominate btctopre. Stand up guy, he traded his orange peel jelly keyng for my ork trooper, knowing I wanted a keyng really badly. Such a generous guy  :thumb:

And to ride the Joey Quinn love wave, I nominate Joey! We've never really spoken directly, but they've always been super helpful in posting answers to my questions and pointing me in the right direction. Totally unsolicited as well, so thank you Joey for being so friendly and awesome!

I also nominate Nubbs - he's always been so helpful in my keycap making endeavors and I truly appreciate it!

Loves to everyone.  :-*

Cherry is love. Topre is life. ~raymogi

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Gentlemen, a bobsled is a simple thing.
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #67 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 12:34:13 »
ironpup is a stellar guy. He worked incredibly hard on organizing the /r/mk keycap set that is in the works and does a lot to help mod /r/keycapdesigners. He helps pick up a lot of the slack that i have just because I get flustered and busy and can't normally do everything thats on my plate on my own. Having a kind, trustworthy wingman is worth a lot.
« Last Edit: Sun, 27 September 2015, 08:47:40 by livingspeedbump »
<- My Collection (so far)

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #68 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 12:34:21 »
hashbaz is just hands down the nicest member of geekhack we've ever had :)
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #69 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 12:40:23 »
I would like to Nominate PunksDead

His contributions here on GH need no intro. He has always taken the time to listen to me and patiently answer my questions. He has been an amazingly generous Bro and just recently helped me out with a GB I missed contacting me and offering to help because he saw me *****ing that I couldn't afford it when the GB was live. He is one of if not my favorite artist here on GH thanks for being amazing PunkBro  :thumb:

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #70 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 12:46:54 »
I would like to nominate trizkut

Trizkut is another awesome member of this community. He has helped me find caps on multiple occasions. Most notable for me was my first stump. He read about my experience with my first bro here and contacted me about my post admiring the stump design. He even offered up one of his Preciouses (he is a stump fiend haha) at cost and we talk here all the time and just recently in a trade threw me a nub dolly as a surprise and free of charge. He is one of my favorite people here and a true Bro ! Thanks for being you Brozkut

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #71 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 12:51:28 »
I would like to Nominate PunksDead

His contributions here on GH need no intro. He has always taken the time to listen to me and patiently answer my questions. He has been an amazingly generous Bro and just recently helped me out with a GB I missed contacting me and offering to help because he saw me *****ing that I couldn't afford it when the GB was live. He is one of if not my favorite artist here on GH thanks for being amazing PunkBro  :thumb:

youre killing my misogynistic forum cred
don't come to my funeral, there wont be one

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #72 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 13:00:48 »
I'd like to nominate PunksDead for all his misogynistic forum cred.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #73 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 13:31:38 »
I'm really glad giveaways like this happen, recently I've been feeling ****ty about the community and it's nice to know that myself and others have made our mark and helped people.

I'd like to nominate Sed, I don't talk to her that often but we always end up on a tangent talking about random hobbies and life. It seems to me that she's in this hobby to make friends and have fun instead of collect every board and artisan which I really respect. I also see her constantly helping new members and giving away caps.

People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline dohbot

« Reply #74 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 13:36:32 »
How could I forget, I nominate GL1TCH3D, such a helpful person, not just in mechanical keyboards (even though he is really helpful with it). I was on the /r/headphones subreddit and we were talking about /r/mechanicalheadpens and he talked to me about fountain pens which I bought one of and now I really like it (although I am usually covered in ink just from writing with one). He is very helpful and very friendly wherever he goes.
That GHer who likes sloths... A lot.

Offline gfysxoxo

« Reply #75 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 14:00:36 »
I've never spoken on the forums just lurked mostly, but I will say I slept through nearly every sale and missed so many by mere hours. So, one day mildly inebriated on some wonderful plants, I decided to message Bro Caps and ask him if he could give ten minutes extra on any sale because I literally have missed some by minutes. I thought my name might offend him and he would never let me win one of his (since I saw you can ban on Cntrl). I was met with a very nice guy and he told me a sale would be soon. I thought that was pretty bro, because I figured he would ignore it and possibly ban me from the competition.

My friend went on to win a key in that sale and I of course came up with no golden ticket. :P

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #76 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 14:08:49 »
So, one day mildly inebriated on some wonderful plants, I decided to message Bro Caps and ask him if he could give ten minutes extra on any sale because I literally have missed some by minutes. I thought my name might offend him and he would never let me win one of his (since I saw you can ban on Cntrl). I was met with a very nice guy and he told me a sale would be soon. I thought that was pretty bro, because I figured he would ignore it and possibly ban me from the competition.

Join the club :))

The bans are only for massive asshats, don't let reddit lie to you.

Also if you're still artisan less PM me your addy and I can get a little gift sent your way.

People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

Offline 3K

« Reply #77 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 14:26:57 »
I'd like to nominate a guy I heard about the first time when he asked arround for some simple stabs to test some plate he got. Said plate later went into mass production and was thus made availaible to the community of GH as part of his groupbuy.

That wasn't even long ago (I think?).

Now LeandreN opened his own online shop after leading his second successful groupbuy to provide awesome keyboard parts to the community, equally in the US and EU (what makes him even more sympathetic!).

So yea, even if my experiences with him were mostly businesswise, LeandreN became a real bro to me over time! And I'm sure others here think the same way  :)

Model M '88    | Model M SSK '87 | HHKB P2  | Zowie FK1

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #78 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 14:36:57 »

Yeah you would be very well aware of that wouldn't you?

Azerty Propagandiste

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #79 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 14:42:00 »

Show Image

My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #80 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 14:42:10 »

Show Image

Only public one I've seen is when Bunny said "you're on the list" to temence. I just said that because reddit makes it seem like Bro and Bunny are evil people actively searching for people to ban.

Offline Rotaku

• Too Based
« Reply #81 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 14:44:07 »
I'm nominating HoffmanMyster and btctopre! When i participated in the whole secret santa thing, my santa dropped out, and Hoffman sent a package with a awesome KBK mummy, some coffee crisps, and some other stuff! That was my first KBK mummy, and I totally wasn't expecting it. He's just a stand-up guy in general :)

Also btctopre gaveaway a zombro in a thread to the first person who showed they didn't win a bro more than 3 times in a raffle, and that person just happened to be me! That was my first bro ever, and i can't thank him enough for it. It was really hard to pick those two, because there's just so many nice people here, and also nubbs, Sed8op8, CPTBadAss, and Badwrench, all sent me awesome gifts when my secret santa dropped out. And like i said earlier, i can't thank those guys enough :)
Not toooo active on GH anymore, if you need me, shoot me a PM on Reddit! /u/IchibanXD

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Gentlemen, a bobsled is a simple thing.
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #82 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 14:49:13 »
Sed8op8 does definitely deserve a nomination. Never talk much, but as someone always reading just about everything here I've yet to see any post that wasn't extremely nice and upbeat from Sed. That means a lot around here, and makes me enjoy being here  :thumb:
<- My Collection (so far)

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #83 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 14:54:26 »
Sed8op8, because shes always been great towards me. Now that I don't my paranoid purple KBK, I don't get any more PM's from her. It's been lonely.  :))

She deserves a cap for just being a great member of the community.  :)

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #84 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 15:15:35 »
can we just go ahead and give sed a cap now lol?

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #85 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 15:16:33 »
can we just go ahead and give sed a cap now lol?

Offline ImpendingxDoom

• * Maker
  • MF the SuperVillain
« Reply #86 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 15:19:10 »
Who to nominate...

I'm gonna go with Meiosis for helping through a very tough time in my life. Also for always knowing someone who has something I want and putting us in contact.

Honorable mentions:

Everyone who joined my "pay what you want" 1st sale. Got me on my feet and believed I could make more than ****ty caps. (Everyone that's complaining I didn't mention them, you could've been in this one!)

Clacktalk for being a great mate to play games and chat with; also a good hype man.

Karura for his attention to detail when dealing with large groups of people and being a genuinely nice guy to almost everyone.

Sent for not going Rambo on some *****es who totally deserved it, but kept it professional when anyone else wouldn't.

Freecopy for reaching out to me to get some tacos. Seriously, tacos are dope.

Sethk for having been nothing but supportive and encouraging.

Vespersaint for his pics raising the overall quality of GH (and maybe a little for playing dank memes over his mic on CS).

Azhdar for not giving a **** about what anyone else thinks (seriously, straight forward answers help a lot).

KatzenKinder and Binge for being awesome cap makers who share and teach great ideas and practices.

Hwood for same reason as Azh, but more dank memes.

There are many more, but I'll stop for now.
« Last Edit: Sat, 26 September 2015, 19:50:48 by ImpendingxDoom »

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #87 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 16:01:37 »
I am going to be adding 2x Apple Green BS V2's as well. Pics later.

Also, I just got word that Bunny is going to be adding 1x MX and 1x Topre V2, as well.

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #88 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 16:09:31 »
Nominating Radio_killah &  GhostJuggernaut for the recent RGBYK Group Buy.
They defended AltGr keys on their GB, and even after paypal pooped on them, they didn't let us down.
<3
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #89 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 16:21:54 »
I am going to be adding 2x Apple Green BS V2's as well. Pics later.

Also, I just got word that Bunny is going to be adding 1x MX and 1x Topre V2, as well.

yeet. I'll be accepting noms now :p
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline BrainFlush

• I type using my knuckles, 30 years running.
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/BrainFlush
« Reply #90 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 17:34:03 »
I am nominating 5 people and I hope they all win. In no particular order.
Tasker
Bosk
Andy and Aaron
and lastly but not leastly 00zeRO

Here's why:
Tasker for some of the best 3D printed caps I have ever tried or seen.
Bosk for that sick painting skill!
The two guys I briefly have interacted with at KBChatter. You know who they are. If not for their site I wouldn't have ever known about all this stuff.
And 00zeRO for trying so damn hard to bring a GB I missed back before the release of FO4.

I just got into KB stuff recently. I still don't know jack about anything.
I just like to make my stuff look cool.
That's the only reason I am here.

Good luck to everyone.

Edit: reading fail.
« Last Edit: Sat, 26 September 2015, 19:32:32 by BrainFlush »

Offline SixtyLife

« Reply #91 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 18:49:06 »
I posted a WTB for ork trooper and keyng a few weeks ago after getting an ork trooper in my cart then being notified that it was all gone when trying to pay in the Binge sale a few weeks ago. As expected, not a soul responded and the thread got buried to oblivion.

Then earlier this week out of nowhere, I got a message from a dustinhxc. now, I recognized this name instantly cause I've seen his amazing photos all around geekhack. in the message, Dustin said that he saw that I was looking for a keyng and offered to sell me one... at retail. but that wasn't all... he showed me like 12 other artisans, including a bro, nubs, boopers, keykollective, ALL at retail. blew my ****ing mind.

I ended up buying a trans orange dolly and a royal jelly keyng. Dustin also threw in a creamsicle dolly for free (holy ****). three keys that I never in a million years ever dreamed of owning. I mean… in the time that I became interested in artisans I’ve never even seen a nub sale. every day I would see all these media posts of beautiful artisans and all these WTT artisan posts and felt like it was some impossible secret society that I would never be part of, and here was Dustin just out of the blue, completely randomly offering me the most beautiful caps for zero profit to himself.

If this guy’s not a bro, I dunno wtf a bro is. And so, I nominate dustinhxc. hope you can win one of these bro caps through this nomination! thanks bro.
« Last Edit: Sat, 26 September 2015, 19:28:50 by codingcpa »
Kishsaver, JP SSK, Displaywriter SSK, 360C, HHKB Type S, X60, Jane v2, Jane v2 CE

Offline Remenition

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #92 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 19:35:50 »
Would like to nominate binge, he's been super friendly over IRC, and while this may not seem like a lot it's always awesome to have someone as positive as him to talk to. (he also makes some pretty dope keycaps if y'all didn't know)

Offline Remenition

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #93 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 19:38:40 »
nickheller
always helps people with their problems on IRC, and just a great guy in general. planning to build a b.mini and didn't order enough zealios for it, so nick offered to sell me some once he got his. awesome guy :)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #94 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 19:44:43 »
I'm gonna nominate Lurch, cause he's just an awesome dude.  ^-^  He let me bother him via snapchat while I was standing at the record store trying to find some dub to snag.  That must have been really frustrating, so I appreciate his patience.  And then on a daily basis, he's just a great guy to chat with; even when he's got something to complain about, it's always about you.  That's a good bro.  :thumb:

:-*

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #95 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 20:03:54 »
I would like to nominate Joey Quinn for driving HoffmanMyster down to my meetup.

Also, would like to nominate HoffmanMyster and Joey Quinn both for trusting me to take them to the shooting range with a variety of pistols and rifles.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #96 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 20:12:57 »
Also, would like to nominate HoffmanMyster and Joey Quinn both for trusting me to take them to the shooting range with a variety of pistols and rifles.

Can I counter-nominate you for taking us to the range?  Seriously, that was awesome.  ;D  :cool:

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #97 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 20:26:54 »

Can I counter-nominate you for taking us to the range?  Seriously, that was awesome.  ;D  :cool:
I second this counter nomination.

Offline nickheller

• Cherry ML life
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #98 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 20:33:08 »
I'd like to nominate Remenition for giving away some Cherry key pullers not too long ago. And for being a pretty nice guy  ;)

Offline Bomble

« Reply #99 on: Sun, 27 September 2015, 02:05:24 »
btctopre - Ran a brocap giveaway for any people who were bro-less, and I won! You can't argue that running giveaways to spread around some great artisan caps isn't a positive interaction. If this thread is anything to go by then this wasn't a one-off occurrence, and there is plenty more beyond giveaways that he does around here that has earned him the level of respect that he has around here.

cottonsox - Bought a 23U from him via the classifieds and everything through the process was handled beautifully. Stayed in constant contact with me all the way through until I received it and was satisfied. I was really impressed with how much care he took through the transaction.