Author Topic: Custom avatars, logos, watermarks, etc for sale ^-^  (Read 38795 times)

Offline moonprismpwr

• Trade Count: (0)
  • pew pew
Custom avatars, logos, watermarks, etc for sale ^-^
« on: Thu, 30 August 2012, 02:14:55 »
Hi all :3 Glissant's wife here. Let me start by saying that it's very nice to finally be on here after glancing over at my hubby's screen and seeing glimpses of this site, as well as hearing all about you guys and all the different keycaps/keyboards/stuffthathewantstobuy etcetc. And of course all the curious packages that have come to our house for him have been rather exciting too. I don't get mail often, so it's been a nice change ^^ Anyway, I've tried to become a part of Glissant's hobby as best I can, by doing some doodles or helping him with the giveaway, just to show that I really support him and his interests as well as your lovely community :3 It's been very nice to see that people have really appreciated the small doodles I've done for them, and also a great feeling that I could do something a little extra for you guys. I hadn't expected so many people to like what I did!

So anyway, as life tends to happen, I've decided to put my art up for sale. I'm a pharmacy student, and with fall semester only a week away now, I know that book fees are going to be horribly high. Lab books alone often go for $200+ -_-; After tuition, that doesn't leave much for me to be able to cover most books I need for my classes.

Seeing how I got such positive feedback on the avatars I made for a few users, I want to start making more avatars/signatures (and possibly other art pieces) for a small fee. These are made using prismacolor pencils, prismacolor ink pens (for B&W avvies), prismacolor colored pencils and gel pen (for colored avvies). They can include anything you ask, whether its a chibi version of you, or your pet, a loved one, keycaps you'd envision/concept art of keycaps, or something totally unrelated. You can use them on this forum or any other place you wish ^^  (For examples of these, and other artwork, please stay tuned for my followup post which will include scans from my sketchbook, as well as select pieces from my deviantart ^-^)

Now the question I ask is, what would you guys find to be a fair price for these? What would you pay for a black and white avatar, a colored avatar, a larger scale piece? I am open to suggestions, because really I've  never had to put a value on my art until now (hard times T-T)

I look forward to all your suggestions and comments and really appreciate your interest if you do indeed want one of my pieces <3

--------

Alright! Without further ado, here is a refined list of pricing according to piece, size, color etc!

When ordering a piece, please make sure to PM me with: Content, color, and size, so I may price it accordingly and ensure that you get exactly what you want :3

These will be done using a Wacom tablet.

These can be of whatever you wish, to use on GH or any other website :)

They will be made in a standard 4x4" size, unless you specifically request a larger size which will bump up the price.

BW: $20 (This will include B&W shading and inking)

Color: $30  (A variety of colors and shades)

**These are base prices. This is what you'd pay for something simple, eg. a chibi of you, a pic of your pet doing something cute, etc. For more complex things (you riding a unicorn lol) there will be an increase depending on how many hours it takes me to finish.

Signatures

The same concept as avatars. You can request whatever you'd like. I will be adjusting the size accordingly, as I realize these will be lying flat rather than square.

*Same Pricing as Avatars

Other

If you want a drawing that's not included in the first two categories, please PM me and try to be as specific as possible.
For example, you want a birthday card front design for someone- tell me you want a birthday card front, the size you want it to be, the content, text included etc.
From this we can work out a price ^^

Note: Please only PM me if you're a serious buyer. It really ticks me off when people ask for something, and when I finish it they don't pay or reply to any PMs, especially when I see you have been online. These take me time and effort and for you to be so disrespectful towards that is ridiculous.  If you have some money issue suddenly, message me about it. And please don't lie. You're on a forum where it's easy to see what you post, so if you're telling me you're broke or have bills but I see you buying in other threads, I will know you are lying. I will not be kind if I have to chase you down because you owe me payment.

I encourage everyone who makes an order to not be shy. If you don't like something, make sure you let me know! I can't fix it otherwise. I won't be offended, unless ofc you are completely rude about it.

Thank you all for your wonderful support :3 I really look forward to working with all of you, and am very appreciative for those of you who are helping me fund my schooling. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me :D
« Last Edit: Fri, 19 October 2012, 16:08:48 by moonprismpwr »

Offline moonprismpwr

• pew pew
Re: Custom avatars for sale ^-^
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 30 August 2012, 02:15:23 »
I cleaned up this part a bit, as it was in need of some serious pruning.

Below are commissioned avatars and other pieces done for community members.

19861-019863-119865-219867-319869-4
19870-519872-619874-720572-8

Other Commissions/Works/Logos

19876-919878-1019880-1119882-12
19883-13
« Last Edit: Wed, 01 May 2013, 12:25:30 by moonprismpwr »

Offline Glissant

« Reply #2 on: Thu, 30 August 2012, 02:23:37 »
Welcome to geekhack, wife :). Enjoy your stay, and don't let the trolls bother you too much. There are a lot of great people here, so I am sure they will support you in any way that they can!

Offline rayuki

• RAAAAAAR
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 30 August 2012, 02:31:26 »
your very artistic and i'd be happy to help out someone looking to further there education, however would you perhaps be willing to sell the art it self instead of as an avatar?

i think for a casual artist a fair price can be anywhere between $20-100 depending on the size of the piece, and the subject etc.

it really is up to you though what you think a fair price is for your art or even just perhaps open them up for an auction in typical geekhack fashion lol.

maybe you should start drawing some CCs lol.
« Last Edit: Thu, 30 August 2012, 02:34:30 by rayuki »

Offline moonprismpwr

• pew pew
« Reply #4 on: Thu, 30 August 2012, 02:40:45 »
your very artistic and i'd be happy to help out someone looking to further there education, however would you perhaps be willing to sell the art it self instead of as an avatar?

i think for a casual artist a fair price can be anywhere between $20-100 depending on the size of the piece, and the subject etc.

it really is up to you though what you think a fair price is for your art or even just perhaps open them up for an auction in typical geekhack fashion lol.

maybe you should start drawing some CCs lol.

Hi! ^^ You brought up a great point which totally slipped my mind to address x.x; I would of course be willing to sell the hard copy ^-^ A small postage fee would  be added, but of course I'd love to send my art to anyone who wanted the actual physical  piece!

Perhaps I could start the avatars at $20 then? Larger pieces' pricing could vary on how large/how much detail/content etc will be requested.

And as for CC's, I'd be really up for that! Perhaps someone wants a keycap concept art sort of thing and I could put it on paper for them ^-^ All very good ideas. Thank you <3 *so happy someone is already showing interest*

Offline cactux

• Topre Knight
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 30 August 2012, 03:18:23 »
The price per avatar is base on color, complexity, size, delivery time, etc? or you are going to use a flat rate?
[FS]☠ The temple lol ->HERE<-

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #6 on: Thu, 30 August 2012, 03:22:35 »
Welcome, glad to see you here.  Your hubbs is one of our awesomer members. ;D

Good luck with your art!

Offline moonprismpwr

• pew pew
« Reply #7 on: Thu, 30 August 2012, 03:39:01 »
The price per avatar is base on color, complexity, size, delivery time, etc? or you are going to use a flat rate?

Yes ^^ The price will be based on color first and foremost, BW being the cheapest, and the more color/complexity requested will bump it up. (I am currently thinking $20 for black and white, $25 for some basic colors, $30 for full colors/gradients) There will be a standard size for the avatars, but I have to figure that out still. They will most likely be max 5"x5" or 6"x6" :3

When it comes to delivery time, I am most likely looking at doing 2-3 a day. I will most likely be able to accommodate more, but this depends on how much schoolwork I have. If you're ordering an avatar, depending on how many others have ordered, you can expect a finished product within 1-3 days :) If you are ordering a larger piece, it will probably take a bit longer depending on what you've requested and how complex the image is.

Also! Saw your signature and it reminded me to include that I can also do drawn signatures if anyone would like one of those instead :)

Edit: I forgot to add this, but whatever you request, I will keep you updated on how long long it will take, where I'm at when it comes to the piece etc. So no one will be left guessing ^^
« Last Edit: Thu, 30 August 2012, 03:41:53 by moonprismpwr »

Offline moonprismpwr

• pew pew
« Reply #8 on: Thu, 30 August 2012, 03:48:16 »
Welcome, glad to see you here.  Your hubbs is one of our awesomer members. ;D

Good luck with your art!

Thank you! <3 And yes he's certainly golden ^-^

Offline Lin TaobaoAgent

• EN Taobao
« Reply #9 on: Thu, 30 August 2012, 04:41:34 »
Nice drawings! You are very talented!  :)
en-taobao.com     EN Taobao

Do you feel lost in the Taobao jungle? :confused: What about the Chinese characters, do they feel :alien: to you?   
Read through my Taobao Tips page, and it will be easier to find what you are looking for!

Want to order something? Fill out a Quickorder

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #10 on: Thu, 30 August 2012, 07:10:07 »
Welcome to Geekhack! It's really great to see you here!

Thank you for the custom avatar. As you can see, I use it! I will definitely be ordering more art from you. I just need to think of what I want next.

I endorse moonprismpwr. My name is jdcarpe, and I approve this message.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline ra7c7er

« Reply #11 on: Thu, 30 August 2012, 07:41:29 »
It's really nice to see an SO that is interested in her other half's hobbies and interests. It's not that common.

Artwork rocks too.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #12 on: Thu, 30 August 2012, 08:24:08 »
More GH Philly area peoples! Seems to be quite a few of us.

I wouldn't charge more than a few dollars for a simple avatar you could do in a scrap sketchbook and scan (like one of your eyes), but if the person wants the original mailed you obviously have to factor in material(s) and shipping costs.

If the person wants something detailed and very specific you are going to have to charge on a case-by-case basis and factor in your valuable time.

Nice to see both of you supporting each others' hobbies and work.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline moonprismpwr

• pew pew
« Reply #13 on: Thu, 30 August 2012, 14:53:21 »
You guys are all so sweet :3 I'll be posting an update later after I'm able to sit down and go through a definite plan of pricing and such, and then I'll hopefully be open for requests ^^ <3

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #14 on: Thu, 30 August 2012, 18:13:22 »
All your drawings are belong to us
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline moonprismpwr

• pew pew
« Reply #15 on: Thu, 30 August 2012, 18:25:48 »

For the right price, they most certainly do ;)

Offline SmallFry

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Leaving 6/15; returning 6/22 or so.
« Reply #16 on: Thu, 30 August 2012, 18:26:55 »
Might want to remove your email from your account though Moonprismpwr. Also, I second the CC drawings. I am too poor to purchase such, but I'm sure some of the Click Clack hungry people will buy them. :)

Offline mmmty

• bang! bang!
« Reply #17 on: Thu, 30 August 2012, 18:29:19 »

Keyboardless

Offline moonprismpwr

• pew pew
« Reply #18 on: Thu, 30 August 2012, 18:32:37 »
Might want to remove your email from your account though Moonprismpwr. Also, I second the CC drawings. I am too poor to purchase such, but I'm sure some of the Click Clack hungry people will buy them. :)

Thanks, will do ^^ I like the idea of the CC drawings a lot, so I will def do a few samples and post them up to see if everyone else agrees :)

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #19 on: Thu, 30 August 2012, 20:14:43 »

For the right price, they most certainly do ;)

free is my favorite price!

Offline moonprismpwr

• pew pew
« Reply #20 on: Thu, 30 August 2012, 21:45:53 »
Currently working on two avatars ^^ Updates coming up in the next few hours <3 Thank you all for being so lovely!

Offline Glissant

« Reply #21 on: Thu, 30 August 2012, 23:11:11 »
What do you people think about a tl;dr version of the first post? Is it necessary or not really?

Lovely to see some people already wanting some work done by moonprismpwr. I was told she would update with a rough list of prices etc when she gets the time between drawing the current work, but I am sure she would take private messages with questions regarding price for any work you want done.
Don't be shy, guys and girls!

Offline yearn4

• formerly known as 4en
« Reply #22 on: Fri, 31 August 2012, 08:44:33 »
moonprismpwr, i wish more girls were like you. faithful and you even try to engage in glissant's hobbies to get even closer with him. i'm in tears because of how perfect you guys are. he goes to norway and you don't even ever think about anyone else even though you can't physically be with him for a while.

i'd like you to draw anything that comes to your mind thinking of the word commitment.
just give me a price and i'll double it because you are living proof that soulmates do exist and they do find each other.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #23 on: Fri, 31 August 2012, 08:48:06 »
moonprismpwr, i wish more girls were like you. faithful and you even try to engage in glissant's hobbies to get even closer with him. i'm in tears because of how perfect you guys are. he goes to norway and you don't even ever think about anyone else even though you can't physically be with him for a while.

i'd like you to draw anything that comes to your mind thinking of the word commitment.
just give me a price and i'll double it because you are living proof that soulmates do exist and they do find each other.

QFT!
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline boost

• BOSTMOBILE
  • * Elevated Elder
  • NY Giants!!!
« Reply #24 on: Fri, 31 August 2012, 09:09:51 »

QFT...Very kind words...
"Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines."

-Enzo Ferrari

Offline Alessandro

• * Vendor
  • The Price Is Right
    • Alessandro's Sweet Shop
« Reply #25 on: Fri, 31 August 2012, 09:21:08 »
As said, it's great to see the better half interested in her husband's hobbies. ;)

These drawings are fantastic! Best of luck with your work, I'm very impressed! And welcome to the forum too! :)
KBC Poker | MX Reds | Beige Doubleshots
Goldtouch 10Key Pad | MX Browns | Beige Doubleshots
IBM Model M-122 Terminal (Bolt modded) | Buckling Springs | Beige Dyesubs

Alessandro's Sweet Shop- "I never said they were art."

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #26 on: Fri, 31 August 2012, 09:27:01 »
Beautiful art, moonprismpwr. Just beautiful.

Beautiful words. I'm so sorry for your situation. I truly am.
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline Alessandro

• * Vendor
  • The Price Is Right
    • Alessandro's Sweet Shop
« Reply #27 on: Fri, 31 August 2012, 09:35:21 »

Wonderful, kind words there.
KBC Poker | MX Reds | Beige Doubleshots
Goldtouch 10Key Pad | MX Browns | Beige Doubleshots
IBM Model M-122 Terminal (Bolt modded) | Buckling Springs | Beige Dyesubs

Alessandro's Sweet Shop- "I never said they were art."

Offline moonprismpwr

• pew pew
« Reply #28 on: Fri, 31 August 2012, 10:33:47 »

4en you are a sweetheart ^__^ This was such a warm and kind post to wake up to! I'm really happy that you guys have been such lovely and kind people towards him, something that has really made me want to be a part of all this even more. He's the best guy I've ever met and has saved me in so many different ways, so no matter how far apart we will be or for how long, I'll only ever be thinking of him <3

I'm very happy to hear you'd like a drawing ^^ I will start this evening after we get home from doing some errands and keep you posted on it, and send you the first draft once I've got it all down.

Thank you all for your amazing support and kindness. You guys are really awesome and welcoming towards me, even though I'm not very keyboard-savvy. I sincerely hope sometime in the future (when we have a a house with a bigger dining room) we can invite you all over for a huge dinner :D Glissant will have to cook though, I'm only really good at baking haha. <3

Offline mkawa

•  No Marketplace Access
  • (ツ)@@@. crankypants
« Reply #29 on: Fri, 31 August 2012, 10:42:37 »
hiiiiiiiii!!!!! :)

to all the brilliant friends who have left us, and all the students who climb on their shoulders.

Offline mickd

« Reply #30 on: Fri, 31 August 2012, 11:09:01 »
She's not keyboard savvyyyyyyyy! GETTTT OUTTTT! Haha I'm just kidding. Your drawings are beautiful and Glissant is one of the coolest members of this community! Welcome to Geekhack! We've heard so much of you already :)

Offline moonprismpwr

• pew pew
« Reply #31 on: Fri, 31 August 2012, 17:30:02 »

Haiiiiiii! :3 I have heard much about you! (mostly from all the speculation about this mystery keycap ordeal haha)

She's not keyboard savvyyyyyyyy! GETTTT OUTTTT! Haha I'm just kidding. Your drawings are beautiful and Glissant is one of the coolest members of this community! Welcome to Geekhack! We've heard so much of you already :)

:D thank you!! It's good to finally be part of the community :3

Offline Lethal Squirrel

• I <3 60%
« Reply #32 on: Fri, 31 August 2012, 21:25:25 »
OMG I did a quick scan through your post to find the price like I do with all classified threads, and saw "$200"
I almost crapped myself until I actually read it lol! xD

Anyways. I think a cute little squirrel would be awesome!

btw, your little "YAY!" that you drew on the package that Glissant sent me made my day :D
« Last Edit: Fri, 31 August 2012, 21:29:29 by Lethal Squirrel »

Offline moonprismpwr

• pew pew
« Reply #33 on: Fri, 31 August 2012, 21:36:23 »
OMG I did a quick scan through your post to find the price like I do with all classified threads, and saw "$200"
I almost crapped myself until I actually read it lol! xD

Anyways. I think a cute little squirrel would be awesome!

btw, your little "YAY!" that you drew on the package that Glissant sent me made my day :D

LOL omg xD This just proves I need to get on that cleanup of my main post and put down a price table agh x_x; Hubby is lecturing me now on this. IM ON ITTTTT!

I'd be happy to do a cute squirrel avvie for you ^-^ Please PM me if you'd like BW, color, any other specifics etc. Right now I am finishing boost's avatar (should be done within a few hours), finishing JD's tomorrow, and in the process of doing 4en's requested piece :) So I will most likely be starting yours on Sunday evening if that's okay (Glissant is leaving Sunday @ 6, so Ill be a bit busy trying not to drown the world with tears until then)

And thanks! ^_^ I'm glad you liked the doodle I did and that it could make your day :3 I tried to remember not to draw too many little hearts on people's packages because I tend to forget some people have wives or gf's that pick up the mail x_x;

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #34 on: Fri, 31 August 2012, 21:39:28 »

Haiiiiiii! :3 I have heard much about you! (mostly from all the speculation about this mystery keycap ordeal haha)

:D thank you!! It's good to finally be part of the community :3
everything bad you've heard about kawa is true.

everything good, they really mean me but somehow spelled demik as kawa. pretty weird.

Offline asdf

• Tuesday, 11 November 2008, 20:17:05
« Reply #35 on: Fri, 31 August 2012, 21:41:53 »
Hello, I really like the doodle you drew on my package as well. I would image you having a hard time drawing an avatar relating to my username haha

Offline Lethal Squirrel

• I <3 60%
« Reply #36 on: Fri, 31 August 2012, 21:56:10 »
xDDD that made me laugh so hard ^

Offline Glissant

Re: Re: Custom avatars for sale ^-^
« Reply #37 on: Fri, 31 August 2012, 21:56:44 »
Hello, I really like the doodle you drew on my package as well. I would image you having a hard time drawing an avatar relating to my username haha
I'm sure she could work out something for you ;-).
She is finally working on updating the first post with actual pricing and what she will be offering :-).

I've been looking at the avatars she is drawing for jdcarpe and boost and I must say I am quite jealous.

Don't forget that she will work out any details with you through private message, so you can get the drawing that you want and need.

Offline moonprismpwr

• pew pew
« Reply #38 on: Fri, 31 August 2012, 22:19:37 »

thank you! and actually, what would you think of four keycaps with asdf?

Offline do_Og@n

• * Maker
« Reply #39 on: Sat, 01 September 2012, 03:22:48 »
^ Is this that lovely lady we all voted for?¿? ^

If so I would like to welcome her and her art to geekhack. I don't really have any authority here but I am all for a husband who gives all his thought for his wife. I will eagerly await any and all future posts from Glissant and moonprismpwr.

Offline Deekin

« Reply #40 on: Sat, 01 September 2012, 06:48:34 »
I approve of this. I like to paint and make some art myself! Though its nowhere near as good as you make them! You could really make a living out of it I think!

Offline moonprismpwr

• pew pew
« Reply #41 on: Sat, 01 September 2012, 13:32:26 »
^ Is this that lovely lady we all voted for?¿? ^

If so I would like to welcome her and her art to geekhack. I don't really have any authority here but I am all for a husband who gives all his thought for his wife. I will eagerly await any and all future posts from Glissant and moonprismpwr.

Yes! :D And thank you all for doing so, I won with your help ^^ Thank you for the warm welcome <3

I approve of this. I like to paint and make some art myself! Though its nowhere near as good as you make them! You could really make a living out of it I think!

You're very kind! If I could make a living out of doing something this fun, I'd love that. Unfortunately though, right now it looks like my current career option is the one that's going to provide six figures and a lot of keycaps and keyboards for Glissant haha :P

Offline Glissant

« Reply #42 on: Sun, 02 September 2012, 01:36:25 »
Moonprismpwr just updated her second post in this thread with a couple of new additions.

She is now getting her new wacom pen, and will soon be doing most of her work with it.

Don't be shy about asking for things drawn. She is very open to discuss whatever you want drawn.

I would also like to take the time to thank the first people to commission work from moonprismpwr. You are all amazing people that we cherish as friends.

Offline moonprismpwr

• pew pew
« Reply #43 on: Sun, 02 September 2012, 01:38:52 »
Moonprismpwr just updated her second post in this thread with a couple of new additions.

She is now getting her new wacom pen, and will soon be doing most of her work with it.

Don't be shy about asking for things drawn. She is very open to discuss whatever you want drawn.

I would also like to take the time to thank the first people to commission work from moonprismpwr. You are all amazing people that we cherish as friends.

Yessss! You guys are awesome ^^

Offline mkawa

•  No Marketplace Access
  • (ツ)@@@. crankypants
« Reply #44 on: Sun, 02 September 2012, 03:12:49 »
yayy!!!

to all the brilliant friends who have left us, and all the students who climb on their shoulders.

Offline WhiteFireDragon

• youtube
« Reply #45 on: Sun, 02 September 2012, 03:59:54 »
That's some beautiful artwork. It looks to me like you have several different styles, not just one type of drawing. I would be interested in some kind of dragon avatar. All images from a quick google search looks pretty lame haha, that's why I made my current avatar from scratch in photoshop.

And also, best wishes to you in pharm school. My gf will also be going, so I know how hard you must have worked to even get in. Also doing these kinds of artwork is more of extra side money, because for how much you're charging to do these, that's only pennies compared to the cost of tuition and other expenses.

You guys are really awesome and welcoming towards me, even though I'm not very keyboard-savvy.
I hope you're at least using a mechanical KB. My gf doesn't know squat about KB's either, but I built her a customized poker and she loves it. If you're not on a mechanical KB right now, then start nagging Glissant haha.

Offline Glissant

« Reply #46 on: Sun, 02 September 2012, 04:07:13 »
WhiteFireDragon, while my wife is typing up a reply, I'll just leave this here for you :)

Offline moonprismpwr

• pew pew
« Reply #47 on: Sun, 02 September 2012, 04:12:16 »
That's some beautiful artwork. It looks to me like you have several different styles, not just one type of drawing. I would be interested in some kind of dragon avatar. All images from a quick google search looks pretty lame haha, that's why I made my current avatar from scratch in photoshop.

And also, best wishes to you in pharm school. My gf will also be going, so I know how hard you must have worked to even get in. Also doing these kinds of artwork is more of extra side money, because for how much you're charging to do these, that's only pennies compared to the cost of tuition and other expenses.

You guys are really awesome and welcoming towards me, even though I'm not very keyboard-savvy.
I hope you're at least using a mechanical KB. My gf doesn't know squat about KB's either, but I built her a customized poker and she loves it. If you're not on a mechanical KB right now, then start nagging Glissant haha.

Thanks for checking out my art! I like to have a variety of styles so it's easier to cater to a broader audience ^^ Congrats to your gf! It's definitely not for the faint-hearted, with all the chemistry and crazy formulas involved. And lab reports galore haha.

If you decide you'd like me do a piece for you just pm me and let me know the basics, and I can do a sketch and let you figure out if you like it or would prefer something else. Yea, definitely going to be a side thing when it comes to tuition etc. But those are the prices I'm comfortable with right now. However, I wouldnt say no to more money if anyone wants to xD

Offline moonprismpwr

• pew pew
« Reply #48 on: Sun, 02 September 2012, 18:34:37 »
Just to update everyone, got home after leaving hubby at the airport. Sad times.

Updated my artwork post to include my newly finished commissions :) Both boost and JD are sporting new avvies and it makes me really happy!

I have two pieces lined up right now, and I'm purchasing a new wacom pen either tuesday or wednesday, all depending on how long it takes for it to transfer from PP to my bank (since amazon doesnt accept pp for some weird reason)

After it comes in, all avatars/sigs/other will be done using wacom :) thank you all for your support <3

Offline boost

• BOSTMOBILE
  • * Elevated Elder
  • NY Giants!!!
Re: Re: Custom avatars for sale ^-^
« Reply #49 on: Sun, 02 September 2012, 21:43:08 »
Just to update everyone, got home after leaving hubby at the airport. Sad times.

Updated my artwork post to include my newly finished commissions :) Both boost and JD are sporting new avvies and it makes me really happy!

I have two pieces lined up right now, and I'm purchasing a new wacom pen either tuesday or wednesday, all depending on how long it takes for it to transfer from PP to my bank (since amazon doesnt accept pp for some weird reason)

After it comes in, all avatars/sigs/other will be done using wacom :) thank you all for your support <3

Np, and thanks for the drawing.
"Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines."

-Enzo Ferrari