Author Topic: Reviewed- Nice Slip Case for Happy Hacking Keyboards under $10.!  (Read 3032 times)

Offline phototristan

• https://www.youtube.com/phototristan
See:

It's a gun sock.

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
Re: Reviewed- Nice Slip Case for Happy Hacking Keyboards under $10.!
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 23:14:45 »
I've seen gun socks, gun cases, pencil bags, pencil cases, and bag designed for keyboards. Gun socks are interesting to me because they're supposed to keep it clean and not get dust into the gun, which with some bags I have that issue with

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 21:42:37 »
I have used a shoe bag of the type that are an elastic nylon material. Pretty much the same function. However, someone noted that soft cloth bags do not protect the stems. I personally have carried my Poker X and my FC660M totally naked in my bag along with some cables, and other stuff, for like a year each, with no issues.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 21:49:06 »
Whoa, I didn't realize you had done so many reviews on your channel! Nice job :D

Offline UnlikeAny

« Reply #4 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 11:17:14 »
Good review and idea. Never would of thought that you could use such a thing for a keyboard.

Offline jwaz

• * based mod
  • #geekhack on freenode
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 11:27:27 »
phototristan: we don't here from you enough! Always dug the channel man, any chance you'll make it to Keycon? We can nerd out about raw denim and audiogear, oh and you know... keyboards!

Anyway, nice review. I find myself lugging my HHKB around enough something like this is totally worth it, especially for the price.

Offline phototristan

• https://www.youtube.com/phototristan
« Reply #6 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 11:34:31 »
phototristan: we don't here from you enough! Always dug the channel man, any chance you'll make it to Keycon? We can nerd out about raw denim and audiogear, oh and you know... keyboards!

Anyway, nice review. I find myself lugging my HHKB around enough something like this is totally worth it, especially for the price.

Thanks. I'm kicking myself for not doing video reviews of the Filco boards I had (and sold) over the years.