Author Topic: What mice do you use?  (Read 396684 times)

Offline speedtechlights

• speedtechlights.com
Re: What mice do you use?
« Reply #750 on: Wed, 13 July 2016, 05:31:41 »
I'm happy with my Razer Abyssus V2, CS GO here I come :D

Offline Vectrex720

• Hidey ho
« Reply #751 on: Fri, 22 July 2016, 14:00:22 »
I've got a year old SteelSeries Sensei Raw that has fit my needs quite well. It is time to get a new one, it's starting to go on me. For a mouse that's gone through 2K+ hours of gaming it's held up very well.

Northgate Omnikey 102 (x3) | IBM Model M | IBM Pingmaster

Offline Bucake

« Reply #752 on: Sat, 23 July 2016, 05:43:37 »
I've got a year old SteelSeries Sensei Raw that has fit my needs quite well. It is time to get a new one, it's starting to go on me. For a mouse that's gone through 2K+ hours of gaming it's held up very well.

there are a couple of mice with the same shape coming out soon:
- Dreammachines DM1 Pro S
- Red Square 1337
- Nixeus Revel

(i think the Revel and DM1 Pro S can already be purchased, but there are no reviews out yet)
IBM Model F XT // Realforce 87U 55g Type-S // HHKBP2 45g Type-S // KBT Pure Pro Cherry MX Red

Offline Potatoes

« Reply #753 on: Mon, 25 July 2016, 02:17:32 »
Impulse bought MX Master. Was under the impression it was basically an upgraded MX Performance (my last.. er.. current mouse). Couldn't get used to it. I use the back and forward buttons on the side frequently and on the master it's shoved in an awkward spot where I have to literally lift my had off the mouse to reach them. And they're stacked. Such a pain in the ass placement. Might as well get rid of them. Tried remapping my uses for those buttons on the side scroll wheel and it was a little too difficult to control. That's when it worked because it didn't for me ~50% of the time.

The shape of the mouse is bigger, too. I claw/palm hybried (closer to claw) and the Master has a more pronounced hump, I guess? The part that touches your palm if you lay you hand on the mouse. It forced me to palm the mouse, and apparently palming makes my hand cramp after 45 minutes-an hour use. Maybe my hands are too small. I don't know. Definitely didn't fit well, even after giving it 12 days as a daily driver.

Too bad because some of the features I really enjoyed. Wireless, had the hyper scroll (which is a must for me), and some kind of feature where it turns to hyper if you scroll after spinning it with a certain amount of force that you can adjust. Really cool. And the battery needed to be charged only once. I realize that's not great for many, but if you can give me a little over a week without needing to charge then that's good enough for me. Sensor seemed improved and the switching between devices (bluetooth or using the usb receiver) worked flawlessly and so easy to do. Don't need a dongle for the bluetooth either!

Think I'm just going to jump on the G900 once I get my refund back. Been fighting it but there doesn't seem to be another option unless I just buy another Performance MX. Ideally I would like an upgrade. There's some things I think the mouse could improve on and those improvements seem to be out there on some of the newer mice...
« Last Edit: Mon, 25 July 2016, 02:26:57 by Potatoes »

Offline PQStarLord

« Reply #754 on: Mon, 25 July 2016, 10:26:15 »
I'm currently using a ****ty microsoft mouse, is there any reason to upgrade if I don't play games?

Offline D4ndie

« Reply #755 on: Mon, 25 July 2016, 10:42:44 »
Currently using a Logitech G100s. Super light and small, which is good because I'm weak and small.

Thinking about getting a Razer Taipan. Mostly because it comes in white, but its also small which I prefer. Not really into the glossy finish though, but I think I can live with it.

Offline Bucake

« Reply #756 on: Mon, 25 July 2016, 11:07:20 »
I'm currently using a ****ty microsoft mouse, is there any reason to upgrade if I don't play games?

sure, comfort, or certain features that you might benefit from. improved cursor accuracy and higher polling rate is always a nice bonus too
IBM Model F XT // Realforce 87U 55g Type-S // HHKBP2 45g Type-S // KBT Pure Pro Cherry MX Red

Offline Cerasis

« Reply #757 on: Mon, 25 July 2016, 17:50:26 »
Currently using a G502. Nice and heavy, hand wraps around it perfectly, and the extra buttons are useful for MMO's. I'm thinking about getting an Intellimouse just for kicks.(and also because i was jelly at someone who got one during a raffle in the previous meetup i went to lol)
Bantam44 | M0116 | Miuni32 | EXENT | Un-novatouch'd Novatouch to be fixed

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #758 on: Mon, 25 July 2016, 20:54:15 »
Not sure if it fits in here, but I'm really enjoying the trackpad on the MBP. The gestures are fantastic for saving a bit of time.

Still using and loving my MX Master though.

Offline Pestik

« Reply #759 on: Tue, 26 July 2016, 05:34:13 »
I really wish somebody would make another mouse with a button immediately above the mousewheel similar to the Logitech MX518. I know some people hate that configuration but I find it very ergonomic and comfortable for frequently used abilities in games.

Offline Marizen

« Reply #760 on: Thu, 28 July 2016, 19:55:30 »
I've basically just been using my Razer Naga Chroma recently. Tilt scroll is nice. Shape is my favorite, hands down. Buttons are awesome for WoW (although I wish they made a version with only like two side buttons for everything else).

I bought a Finalmouse Classic Ergo 2016 a few days ago and it's probably my new second favorite mouse. If it weren't for WoW, and if I still played CS as much as I used to, it would probably be my favorite. Feels a lot like the Logitech G400, but noticeably lighter. For now it will probably go in my mouse drawer with the rest of my collection.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #761 on: Fri, 29 July 2016, 02:17:22 »
Flat mice are NOT ergonomic..

For maximum Comfort, gotta Get VERTICAL..

Offline Potatoes

« Reply #762 on: Sat, 30 July 2016, 16:55:19 »
My G900 came in the mail about an hour ago. Was in the middle of playing some BF so I plugged in and had my best game ever. Was getting multi kills and lasting longer than 1 minute without dying. Finished 13-11 (with like 20 revives). I don't think you realize how bad I am at this game. lol

Feels great in the hand. Shape is nice. Looking at it up close it doesn't look as "gamer" as it seems in the pictures. I think it's because I turned off the logo LED, and maybe because my mousepad is black and my room is dark right now. I know there was some concern about the lmb and rmb being straight and not curved as it goes down. I like it a lot for my grip style. Side mouse buttons are easily accessible, unlike with the MX Master. Still trying to figure out if I want buttons on the right side. Can't use the G7 one because when I lift the mouse a little I always click it. I feel like G6 could be useful, though. I'm wondering if it's a bad idea to have that one area exposed if I don't put a button on g7 (the upper right)?

The only problem I'm having is the middle mouse button is a little high (or far?) to click. A stiff click,too. More force is necessary than I think it should need. And I kind of want to snap off those side pieces on the usb cable. It's a nice, flexible, braided, usb and I like to keep one connected to my pc all the time (for my phone and controller). The side parts get in the way... But I realize it's purpose if I ever use the mouse as wired. Although the cable seems sort of short if you're right handed and keep your case on the left side.

I'm very interested in the battery life and I'm going to mess around with the software in a second. All in all, I'm liking it an hour in.

Also, it's a lot lighter than I'm used to because I was using the Performance (uses a AA battery). Going to need some time to get used to the weight. Anyone know if it's possible to toggle the LEDs without going into the software? Like a button on the mouse or something.

---

You know what, on the buttons you can just unassign default and then profiles if you want to use them. Duh. So definitely not leaving G7 off. Then I have G6 as a secondary middle click for most programs. And the cable has an adapter to plug another usb on it, as sort of an extension. Liking this mouse more.

Off the top of my head, filling every need I have. It's just about battery life now.
« Last Edit: Sat, 30 July 2016, 20:10:00 by Potatoes »

Offline fknraiden

« Reply #763 on: Sat, 30 July 2016, 17:59:39 »
I've had several mice in the past 5 years or so. Ill try and remember.
I'm currently using the Logitech MX Master. I LOVE it.
SteelSeries Sensei
Logitech G602
Razer copperhead
Razer Deathadder
Madcatz R.A.T 7

IBM SSK 87'     ReAlForce 55g Silent 10AE

Offline [Lewynlight]

• Formerly Dymloslouire
« Reply #764 on: Sun, 31 July 2016, 10:24:47 »
Rival 700 here.
TGR Jane V1 CE - TGR Jane v2 - TGR Jane V2 CE  - TGR 910 R1 - TGR 910 RE Polycarbonate - TGR 910v3 Prototype - TGR Police - TGR Tris - TGR Tomo Polycarbonate - RS60 - RS65 "Pendora" - RS TKL - EM8

Offline missalaire

• Great Finder of Great Finds
« Reply #765 on: Wed, 03 August 2016, 01:24:10 »
Currently using a Logitech G900 and I think its a really fantastic mouse. The only real con imo is the price. I've had a few other mice I've tried that have come relatively close to being what I consider the "perfect" mouse, but this is probably it for me.

Other mice I've used previously:

Feenix Nascita
Logitech G502
Logitech G303
Zowie EC2-A
Zowie EC2 eVo CL
Razer DeathAdder 2013
Ducky Secret RGB
Asus ROG Gladius
Feenix Vitesse
Logitech G9x
R.A.T. 3
Mionix Avior SK edition
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Mechanical keyboards are primarily vessels for novelty keycaps...
Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline GiveCandyy

« Reply #766 on: Wed, 03 August 2016, 03:09:03 »
Currently using a Logitech G900 and I think its a really fantastic mouse. The only real con imo is the price. I've had a few other mice I've tried that have come relatively close to being what I consider the "perfect" mouse, but this is probably it for me.

Other mice I've used previously:

Feenix Nascita
Logitech G502
Logitech G303
Zowie EC2-A
Zowie EC2 eVo CL
Razer DeathAdder 2013
Ducky Secret RGB
Asus ROG Gladius
Feenix Vitesse
Logitech G9x
R.A.T. 3
Mionix Avior SK edition

that's a lot  :eek:, I've only used one which is the logitech m185, bought it as a temporary mouse but never ended up replacing it, mainly because I'm cheap and the mouse hasn't broken down once in almost 5 years so that's nice.
I wish it wasn't soon

Offline Potatoes

« Reply #767 on: Wed, 03 August 2016, 20:19:37 »
Yep, loving the G900 purchase. I've been giving my desktop some heavy usage the past few days so the battery is down to 15% after a full charge (effectively 3-4 days use if I let it inevitably run out tomorrow). That's not bad, though. I'm talking about ~13 hours a day on this stupid computer the past few days. I think on a normal week it should easily last the entire week for me. Hand hasn't cramped once, btw. Also got used to the middle mouse click.

Literally the only two problems I've had have been the the Logitech software not recognizing the program I'm in sometimes. All I need to do is make another window active and then go back in. A bit of a pain, but it doesn't happen that often. Enough that I notice... And I have heavy fingers and sometimes right click unintentionally. In my hand: If the buttons on the mouse were switches, the lmb would be clears, rmb would be reds, and the middle is some **** like super black.

It charges quickly btw. Posted this, put it on a usb cable while I went to rest take a nap and an hour later the charge went from about 14% to 60%.
« Last Edit: Wed, 03 August 2016, 21:15:53 by Potatoes »

Offline Screwdriver

« Reply #768 on: Thu, 04 August 2016, 20:22:14 »
Zowie EC2-A
Realforce 87U/55g, Deck Hassium Pro-MX Browns, MK Disco TKL - KBT Browns, Code 87-MX Clears, KUL-87 MX Reds.

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
« Reply #769 on: Fri, 05 August 2016, 15:05:38 »

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #770 on: Mon, 22 August 2016, 17:18:32 »
I'm going to buy a new mouse this weekend. I'm either going to go for a Ducky Secret or find a Logitech g900.

I did like my Razer Mamba I used to use though, I'm using a RAT5 right now which I hate. I think I use a palm grip, which makes sense for the longer mouse of the Mamba I guess. Kind of makes me think that I'm not going to like using the Secret for very long.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline typo

« Reply #771 on: Wed, 24 August 2016, 01:38:11 »
As I said in my thread the G900 just does not fit my hand. The g502 on the other hand is very good but not perfect. I have had many mice and the G502 is the best out of all of them for me. It is really the same mouse but right handed. Don't lose half the buttons with a dummy plug. Plus of course wireless but I prefer wired. Not the latency, i just like it better. I do in fact like how heavy it is. Since I am a huge man. For a average size person i figure they would find it on the heavy side. My hand must weigh 15 pounds so i do not even notice it. Some say the G900 is bigger but I find it much too small. Well it is the hump I like. The truth is these are all cheap Chinese junk. Someone please make a $500 mouse that is really worth it in the USA or Europe and I will be your first customer!

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #772 on: Wed, 24 August 2016, 16:06:15 »
Yeah the 502 looks more to my taste to be honest. And it's way cheaper.

Hopefully overclockers have one I can try out at the weekend. Or someone :P

Offline typo

« Reply #773 on: Thu, 25 August 2016, 06:02:15 »
Just personally I always prefer ergonomic right handed for a righty. As I said I personally have no weight issue either besides my own weight lol. The way the feet are it glides very smooth on my mouse rug. I hardly have to move it to go across Three 32" displays. The shape is just natural to me. The 500 series has years of development behind it. The 900 is new. Plus Ambi mice just cramp me. Since my wrist is on the pad and I am barely pushing it around with my fingers I would bet the fatigue is comparable to a trackball. I do not game much but all the buttons are great for coding macros shortcuts Etc. The G900 you really lose half the buttons to make it usable. Hence the dummy plug. Plus you cannot easily replace the battery. I honestly think it is short of the $150 asking price. This just me though I know many prefer it and YMMV.

Offline Johan

« Reply #774 on: Fri, 02 September 2016, 07:03:01 »
With the G Pro and the G403(https://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-G403-Prodigy-Wired-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B01KT8D7FM/)It feels like Logitech is finally getting their stuff figured out again.

Hoping for a Proper Mini Optical remake coming soon. A g9 remake wouldn't hurt either :P
Uh, stuff.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #775 on: Fri, 02 September 2016, 18:18:25 »
I went with the g502. The only thing I bought at Insomnia last weekend. I really really like it, I had to go with something with a thumb rest which I've gotten used to, plus the texture on the side of it feels great. The mouse wheel feels really high which took a bit of getting used to, but I love being able to change between free rolling mouse wheel and normal mode. I don't mind the wire because my mouse movement is limited to about six inches either way anyway.

I'm actually getting used to changing modes and DPI as well.

Offline duynguyenle

• Personal text? What personal text???
« Reply #776 on: Sat, 03 September 2016, 16:41:37 »
I went with the g502. The only thing I bought at Insomnia last weekend. I really really like it, I had to go with something with a thumb rest which I've gotten used to, plus the texture on the side of it feels great. The mouse wheel feels really high which took a bit of getting used to, but I love being able to change between free rolling mouse wheel and normal mode. I don't mind the wire because my mouse movement is limited to about six inches either way anyway.

I'm actually getting used to changing modes and DPI as well.

Protip, when the rubber sides get dirty or dusty, dip a soft bristle toothbrush in a bit of isopropyl and that will clean it right up
| QFR            | Leeku 1800    | Raptor K1      | Dolch Pac

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #777 on: Sat, 03 September 2016, 16:54:28 »
Ooooh nice, thanks, will do :)

Offline zacheadams

• Friendly Neighborhood Keyboard Enthusiast
« Reply #778 on: Tue, 06 September 2016, 11:38:28 »
Just got an M570 recently due to wrist issues.  Anyone have any tips for use?  I've heard they crap out after about a year or so due to double-clicking issues with the left click, is this true?  Either way, for ~$20 it's got the best form factor for me.  Last trackball I used was the old Logitech one from the 90's (... used in the 90's).

Offline CSCoder4ever

• If it clicks I dig it
    • my github
« Reply #779 on: Wed, 07 September 2016, 12:36:55 »
I recently got a Logitech g303 and Razer Deathadder chroma to retire my logitech g600, which has now become the travel mouse  :p

After trying each, I've made the Deathadder my primary machine's mouse and the g303 my secondary machine's mouse.
Rosewill RK-9100; Poker II; Magicforce 68; Planck; WASDv2 TKL; Corsair k65; minivan; tada68;

*buntu - Debian - OpenBSD

Offline WarCommand

« Reply #780 on: Mon, 12 September 2016, 09:37:02 »
Zowie FK1, exclusively

Offline mr626

« Reply #781 on: Fri, 16 September 2016, 06:00:10 »
Now using a Zowie ZA11. Other than the slow-ish scroll wheel I quite like it.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #782 on: Fri, 16 September 2016, 06:29:32 »
excited for g pro but will probably still be disappointed and wish they remake g9x with proper sensor sigh
I love Elzy

Offline jinrawke

« Reply #783 on: Sat, 17 September 2016, 13:47:12 »
excited for g pro but will probably still be disappointed and wish they remake g9x with proper sensor sigh

Agreed - g9x was the best mouse. Been using the g303 in the meantime while I hope for a worthy successor.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #784 on: Sat, 17 September 2016, 13:55:30 »

Agreed - g9x was the best mouse. Been using the g303 in the meantime while I hope for a worthy successor.

lmao I been using 303 as well sighhhh
I love Elzy

Offline duynguyenle

« Reply #785 on: Sat, 17 September 2016, 14:40:36 »

I was happily using my G9x until an incident involving a clumsy sibling and spilled beverage cut down my mouse in its prime. That was after they already ended production of the G9 line so I just got a G502 and get on with it. Happy with the switch TBH, it's a very competent mouse and a great sensor

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #786 on: Sat, 17 September 2016, 21:31:16 »

Imma gett a G-Pro when it goes on sale, and make a NEW Ergopwn 9000,  this time, because it has a mechanical rotary, I don't need to splice 2 pcbs..

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #787 on: Sat, 17 September 2016, 21:35:54 »

Imma gett a G-Pro when it goes on sale, and make a NEW Ergopwn 9000,  this time, because it has a mechanical rotary, I don't need to splice 2 pcbs..
Can you explain your mystical 9000?

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #788 on: Sun, 18 September 2016, 03:51:05 »

I was happily using my G9x until an incident involving a clumsy sibling and spilled beverage cut down my mouse in its prime. That was after they already ended production of the G9 line so I just got a G502 and get on with it. Happy with the switch TBH, it's a very competent mouse and a great sensor

502 is way too heavy, i have one at work. prefer 303 as a replacement, but both 502 and 303 are terrible for me to hold, they just have good sensors
I love Elzy

Offline duynguyenle

« Reply #789 on: Sun, 18 September 2016, 04:57:06 »

502 is way too heavy, i have one at work. prefer 303 as a replacement, but both 502 and 303 are terrible for me to hold, they just have good sensors

That is true, I just prefer heavier mice (used all of the 7g weights in my G9 when I was still using it.

I believe the G402 is a lot lighter than the 502 so if the weight bothers you then probably look at that one? Unsure what sensor it has though. Ergonomics are very subjective, so although G502 fits my hand really well I can see why you would have issues with it. Nothing as bad as the silly RAT mice though.

Offline silaz

« Reply #790 on: Sun, 18 September 2016, 19:30:35 »
I currently use a Razer Death Adder Chroma. Prior to the death adder, I used a mamba and the very first death adder. It is the form factor I am most familiar with and why I have not deviated to other solutions.

Offline Heezy

• Formerly trynds
  • ★★★★★
« Reply #791 on: Wed, 21 September 2016, 13:55:53 »
is anyone using g502 here? do you guys feel like the mouse twitches sometimes?

that list says it jitters over 2000dpi.

I'm using 400 dpi and 1600 dpi, but it jitters on both.

hrrrrrmm.. could be the mouse pad..

Maybe it just doesn't like ur pad..

DId you try a black cloth pad.. that usually works with everything.

Tried on both my steel series and artisan mousepad and still having the same problem lol

on my problem

it's fixed

changed my mouse to zowie ec1a, and a zowie mousepad.

Rig - i3 6300, 240GB SSD, 500GB SSD, Gigabyte H170N Wifi, 16GB DDR4, Zotac 1060 Mini, 650w SuperFlower
Monitor - HKC144hz Mouse/Mousepad/Keyboard - Zowie EC1A - Zowie GS-R - Zowie Camade - Filco TKL MX Pink

Offline Fictiouz

• That "White" Guy
  • "You miss 100% of the shots you take." -S. Trooper
« Reply #792 on: Wed, 21 September 2016, 13:59:56 »
I use a Razer Naga.

JUDGE ME, ****ERS. YOU WANT TO FITE, M8.

I need a new mouse, going on 4-5 years. :eek:
Halifax, NS Meetup | "I know you'll come back to me, I'm like a good kind of herpes, I'm impossible to get rid of." - 27
67g Zilent V2 M60-A | BKE Redux HHKB Professional 2 | 62g Silent Black Planck | 62g Vint Black Tex Yoda II | Bolt-Modded Model M 1391301

Offline captsis

• Formerly matt2dlg
« Reply #793 on: Wed, 21 September 2016, 19:27:58 »
Mionix Castor FTW!

Offline Marizen

« Reply #794 on: Thu, 22 September 2016, 17:25:19 »
I use a Razer Naga.

JUDGE ME, ****ERS. YOU WANT TO FITE, M8.

I need a new mouse, going on 4-5 years. :eek:

I do too, for most things. It's super comfy for general use and I can't play WoW without it.

For competitive FPS/MOBA I use my G303 though.

Offline KingPiggums

« Reply #795 on: Thu, 22 September 2016, 23:47:38 »
I have a Razer Naga that I use pretty much exclusively when I'm playing wow, and a Razer Mamba for shooters or RPGs or what have you.

I've been using a CST LaserTrac for about 6 months and absolutely love it for general computing or playing strategy games or what have you. I got a Logitech M570 today to lug around with me when I visit friends or my parents and I'm pretty impressed with it so far. I'm only just really starting to get into input devices outside of keyboards so my Naga is about 5 years old, my Mamba is about 2 years old. The dive into trackballs was almost as bad as buying my first 40% keyboard. I can't get enough.

Offline potatobot

• Her Endgame
  • GMK BLACK LOTUS
« Reply #796 on: Fri, 23 September 2016, 01:02:40 »
g502

but all the other buttons are useless

i like the scroll tho. haha

Offline munch

• !
« Reply #797 on: Sat, 24 September 2016, 19:31:03 »
g502

but all the other buttons are useless

i like the scroll tho. haha

:p that's my least favourite part of the G502... great buttons etc. but the wheel is metal and painful to use.

G403 seems better in every way to me.

Offline Marizen

« Reply #798 on: Tue, 27 September 2016, 11:05:37 »

:p that's my least favourite part of the G502... great buttons etc. but the wheel is metal and painful to use.

That's the main reason I don't ever use mine. It also adds a lot of weight and I like light mice.

I also don't like how one click is concave and one is convex, but I can overlook that.

Offline duynguyenle

« Reply #799 on: Tue, 27 September 2016, 12:04:50 »

That's the main reason I don't ever use mine. It also adds a lot of weight and I like light mice.

I also don't like how one click is concave and one is convex, but I can overlook that.

I actually really like the weighty metal scroll wheel, I must have gorilla hands. It does help maintaining momentum while freewheel scrolling too. If I recall, when Logitech designed the G900 after the G502, they thinned out the wheel significantly and it resulted in a much lighter wheel feel while still retaining the solid metal feel. If only it wasn't so bloody expensive  :(