Author Topic: What mice do you use?  (Read 396976 times)

Offline rurushu

Re: What mice do you use?
« Reply #600 on: Thu, 24 March 2016, 10:20:17 »
- Using a G400 at work

- At home using G100 on the download rig

- Using Strix Claw for the main entertainment rig

- using a Kana v2 for the laptop

So far I have to say I liked the Strix Claw the best

Offline Ciemnika

« Reply #601 on: Fri, 25 March 2016, 11:56:29 »
is anyone using g502 here? do you guys feel like the mouse twitches sometimes?

that list says it jitters over 2000dpi.

I'm using 400 dpi and 1600 dpi, but it jitters on both.

hrrrrrmm.. could be the mouse pad..

Maybe it just doesn't like ur pad..

DId you try a black cloth pad.. that usually works with everything.

Tried on both my steel series and artisan mousepad and still having the same problem lol
Fought with it a while, ordered a Ducky Secret. This was a wise decision.

e; here's a pic. This thing is grand.

« Last Edit: Fri, 25 March 2016, 22:23:13 by Ciemnika »

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #602 on: Sat, 26 March 2016, 23:34:03 »
which Steelseries and which Artisan?
did you clean out the lens?

G502 does not jitter on those settings at all for me, on various mousepads. QPad UC-50 v2 Pro, Steelseries QcK Heavy, Artisan Hayate Otsu, Fnatic Gear Focus D1, fUnc F30.R... or my custom glass mousepad, which is satin frosted glass.

Seriously?  :'( I should look in to this. Maybe I'm stuck with random mice brands like Sentey

Edit - Hmmm.. maybe jittery is a good thing?

higher dpi naturally causes jitter..

But the important thing is, the pixart processes all dpi natively...
I do my websurfing and other causal computer use at 6,000-7,200 dpi.. I've never noticed a difference when I switch down to 3,200-1,600 dpi for other stuff..

jitter is not a good thing :p
it means it's picking up things that aren't what you're actually trying to do. some people just aren't sensitive to jitter due to not needing pixel precision.
My mouse jitters every so often when the CPU is maxed out but I never knew that a mouse can jitter on its own. I guess I have a decent sensor on mine.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #603 on: Sun, 27 March 2016, 14:19:48 »
Contemplating the Ducky Secret myself... Hrrrrmmmm......

Offline iLLucionist

• * Elevated Elder
  • Topre is Love.
« Reply #604 on: Sun, 27 March 2016, 19:07:54 »

G502 does not jitter on those settings at all for me, on various mousepads. QPad UC-50 v2 Pro, Steelseries QcK Heavy, Artisan Hayate Otsu, Fnatic Gear Focus D1, fUnc F30.R... or my custom glass mousepad, which is satin frosted glass.

Seriously?  :'( I should look in to this. Maybe I'm stuck with random mice brands like Sentey

I do my websurfing and other causal computer use at 6,000-7,200 dpi.. I've never noticed a difference when I switch down to 3,200-1,600 dpi for other stuff..

it means it's picking up things that aren't what you're actually trying to do. some people just aren't sensitive to jitter due to not needing pixel precision.
My mouse jitters every so often when the CPU is maxed out but I never knew that a mouse can jitter on its own. I guess I have a decent sensor on mine.

Ideally, when you move your mouse in a straight line physically the sensor should read a straight line but due to electronics this is not so. It is in fact some sort of a pattern across a line, that line may be straight or slightly curved even. So the trajectory can be off in terms of linearity and in terms of degrees. So aside from a good sensor, algorithms need to make sense of what input is noise and what is actual intended input. When you crank up DPI, you are basically magnifying the signal and thus the noise increases. Like zooming in on an wave in an audio file. This increases jitter, because it is more difficult to distill the overall intended pattern against the noise.
MJT2 Browns o-rings - HHKB White - ES-87 Smoke White Clears - 87UB 55g

Offline Ciemnika

« Reply #605 on: Sun, 27 March 2016, 19:08:54 »
Dooooo ittttt. Every time I use it, I like it more.

Offline iLLucionist

• * Elevated Elder
  • Topre is Love.
« Reply #606 on: Sun, 27 March 2016, 19:22:23 »

What's so great about it?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #607 on: Mon, 28 March 2016, 01:51:15 »

Basically it is the SUPER VERSION of the venerable Intellimouse xplorer 3.0,  which is well regarded..

The switches are all Omron Japan,  incidentally, the ORIGINAL ball mouse intellimouse had all Omron Japan

The sensor is a modern sensor, --basically-- the same thing as g303/502..

And it has an alps rotary switch for the wheel just like the original ball Intellimouse

It weighs 120g for some reason, but that is apparently Heavy for  SOME mouse folks..

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #608 on: Mon, 28 March 2016, 02:18:15 »

Ideally, when you move your mouse in a straight line physically the sensor should read a straight line but due to electronics this is not so. It is in fact some sort of a pattern across a line, that line may be straight or slightly curved even. So the trajectory can be off in terms of linearity and in terms of degrees. So aside from a good sensor, algorithms need to make sense of what input is noise and what is actual intended input. When you crank up DPI, you are basically magnifying the signal and thus the noise increases. Like zooming in on an wave in an audio file. This increases jitter, because it is more difficult to distill the overall intended pattern against the noise.
I'm guessing this is why some hardware companies have upgraded to 32bit ARM processors

Offline Ciemnika

« Reply #609 on: Mon, 28 March 2016, 06:46:19 »

Basically it is the SUPER VERSION of the venerable Intellimouse xplorer 3.0,  which is well regarded..

The switches are all Omron Japan,  incidentally, the ORIGINAL ball mouse intellimouse had all Omron Japan

And it has an alps rotary switch for the wheel just like the original ball Intellimouse

It weighs 120g for some reason, but that is apparently Heavy for  SOME mouse folks..
And to add a little bit more to this: it's shaped very nicely and feels great. The mouse's shell is made of PBT, so it won't slicken or shine in the way that ABS mice will. It's meant to be open and accessible, so if you need to change a switch or something, getting inside is simple. They don't mention this anywhere, but the cable is also extremely slick and doesn't catch or drag on a desk edge. It uses no computer software. All the adjustments are performed via buttons on the mouse. It also has zero hardware acceleration. It's a very simple mouse with features for people who care more about "how it's built" than how many buttons it has and how many macros you can map to it.

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #610 on: Mon, 28 March 2016, 07:38:52 »
Zowie FK1 with OMRON switches. I replaced the huano switches that crapped out on me a year later
did you replace the side ones as well???
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline iLLucionist

• * Elevated Elder
  • Topre is Love.
« Reply #611 on: Mon, 28 March 2016, 10:28:17 »

Damnit! Now I want to try one..

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #612 on: Mon, 28 March 2016, 12:46:24 »

I'm trying to decide between the duck and the g303 right now..

the g303 can't be modded to full omron though because the middle click is smd..

hrrrmmm..

Offline iLLucionist

• * Elevated Elder
  • Topre is Love.
« Reply #613 on: Mon, 28 March 2016, 19:22:57 »

I'm trying to decide between the duck and the g303 right now..

the g303 can't be modded to full omron though because the middle click is smd..

hrrrmmm..

I'm going to try the ducky once I can find a store who sells it here in the Netherlands.

I'm not really into Logitech anymore, they ruined it for me with the g400s.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #614 on: Mon, 28 March 2016, 20:30:24 »

I'm going to try the ducky once I can find a store who sells it here in the Netherlands.

I'm not really into Logitech anymore, they ruined it for me with the g400s.

what's wrong with the g400s, besides being kinda weird looking..

Offline Bucake

« Reply #615 on: Mon, 28 March 2016, 22:07:08 »
ruined? their MX500 - MX518 - G400 - etc line was incredibly popular.
the only complaint i've seen about the G400s (relative to the G400) is that is has higher delay. afaik this has never been confirmed though.

btw @tp4tissue the sensor in the ducky is not the same as the sensor in the G303 / G502. there are actually plenty of complaints about the 3310 sensor that's in the Secret.
most companies have also done a terrible job at implementing the sensor. (cheap-asses.)

but Ducky seems to be one of the few companies that (apparently) implemented the sensor really well.
i certainly like their approach of PBT, no software, nice switches and no braided cable. and you can easily open the mouse. :-)

@iLLucionist:
http://tweakers.net/pricewatch/478254/ducky-secret.html
according to them, €64,90 from alternate.nl with free shipping (and apparently a free €30,- mouse mat???)
IBM Model F XT // Realforce 87U 55g Type-S // HHKBP2 45g Type-S // KBT Pure Pro Cherry MX Red

Offline iLLucionist

• * Elevated Elder
  • Topre is Love.
« Reply #616 on: Tue, 29 March 2016, 04:40:01 »
ruined? their MX500 - MX518 - G400 - etc line was incredibly popular.
the only complaint i've seen about the G400s (relative to the G400) is that is has higher delay. afaik this has never been confirmed though.

Acceleration is horrible. Try move 1-3 pixels. Horrible. Not precise enough for design work. Try moving to a button across the other end of the screen. You will either move over it or under it. The sensor is not good enough in this mouse for me. I don't really know what's wrong with it, but for me it is.

btw @tp4tissue the sensor in the ducky is not the same as the sensor in the G303 / G502. there are actually plenty of complaints about the 3310 sensor that's in the Secret.
most companies have also done a terrible job at implementing the sensor. (cheap-asses.)

but Ducky seems to be one of the few companies that (apparently) implemented the sensor really well.
i certainly like their approach of PBT, no software, nice switches and no braided cable. and you can easily open the mouse. :-

Wait... isn't that sensor also in my Avior 7000? Wasn't the 3310 one of the best on the market? What am I missing?

@iLLucionist:
http://tweakers.net/pricewatch/478254/ducky-secret.html
according to them, €64,90 from alternate.nl with free shipping (and apparently a free €30,- mouse mat???)

Thanks! Only thing that's holding me back is the cord that's not braided..

Offline Bucake

« Reply #617 on: Tue, 29 March 2016, 05:10:45 »
it's unfortunate that so many people claim that the 3310 is the best on the market, because it is not. :/
not that it really matters, because it's certainly good enough for pro gaming. but it's just a bit hyped up. :-)
the 3310 has its strengths, but also weaknesses. it's more of a side-grade to most sensors, rather than an upgrade.
it looks like the 3360 (or 3366 in logitech mice) is the strongest one out right now. but some purists still cling to their MLT04 mice. :-P

i seem to be one of very few who still prefers (non-braided) rubber cables.
it's really just the feel and sound of that cable dragging over my cloth deskpad that drives me nuts. it gives me extra friction that way, as well.
but if i didn't have a cloth pad then maybe i would've preferred braided as well. :-)

btw, did you maybe mean the G500s?
i can assure you that the G400 has no inherent acceleration.
the G500s however uses a laser sensor and inherently has high "variance", which is often perceived as acceleration.
« Last Edit: Tue, 29 March 2016, 05:16:26 by Bucake »
IBM Model F XT // Realforce 87U 55g Type-S // HHKBP2 45g Type-S // KBT Pure Pro Cherry MX Red

Offline iLLucionist

• * Elevated Elder
  • Topre is Love.
« Reply #618 on: Tue, 29 March 2016, 08:19:54 »
it's unfortunate that so many people claim that the 3310 is the best on the market, because it is not. :/
not that it really matters, because it's certainly good enough for pro gaming. but it's just a bit hyped up. :-)
the 3310 has its strengths, but also weaknesses. it's more of a side-grade to most sensors, rather than an upgrade.
it looks like the 3360 (or 3366 in logitech mice) is the strongest one out right now. but some purists still cling to their MLT04 mice. :-P

i seem to be one of very few who still prefers (non-braided) rubber cables.
it's really just the feel and sound of that cable dragging over my cloth deskpad that drives me nuts. it gives me extra friction that way, as well.
but if i didn't have a cloth pad then maybe i would've preferred braided as well. :-)

btw, did you maybe mean the G500s?
i can assure you that the G400 has no inherent acceleration.
the G500s however uses a laser sensor and inherently has high "variance", which is often perceived as acceleration.

What mouses feature the 3360 out of the top of your head? I'm curious.

No, I definitely meant the g400s. Sorry, but in my opinion that mouse sucks for the tracking. Shape is great though as are the buttons.

I can imagine about the braided cable.. I like it, others hate it. But my desk is really smooth, so I don't feel friction when moving my mouse around.

Offline Marizen

« Reply #619 on: Tue, 29 March 2016, 12:57:10 »
I just bought a Mionix Castor and an Razer Diamondback.

At first I was thinking the Diamondback was going to be just something to add to my collection, but I ended up liking it more. In the past I've always preferred ergonomic mice, but for whatever reason the shape just fits. This would be my ideal mouse if it had an optical sensor. I have no clue why gaming companies even bother with laser sensors any more when optical is generally more reliable. I have noticed the weird liftoff issue, but at 1600 DPI it's not very noticeable unless I'm actually looking for it, and at 800 even less so, so I have no issues with it.

The Castor gets a lot of praise form what I've read and seen. I would like the shape, except I don't like the slope on the thumb part. If it was less sloped then it would be a really comfy mouse, but it just feels weird in my opinion.

Offline stingrae

« Reply #620 on: Tue, 29 March 2016, 15:48:52 »

At first I was thinking the Diamondback was going to be just something to add to my collection, but I ended up liking it more. In the past I've always preferred ergonomic mice, but for whatever reason the shape just fits.

I used to use a diamondback 3g I had real trouble finding good mice after that. I just wish they'd stayed true to what the diamondback was, a good, affordable, optical sensor mouse.  I'm very happy with the logitech g302 I purchased a week ago though.
Filco Ninja Tenkeyless  -Noppoo Choc MiniCm Storm Quickfire Rapid

Offline Bucake

« Reply #621 on: Tue, 29 March 2016, 22:43:14 »
What mouses feature the 3360 out of the top of your head? I'm curious.

No, I definitely meant the g400s. Sorry, but in my opinion that mouse sucks for the tracking. Shape is great though as are the buttons.

I can imagine about the braided cable.. I like it, others hate it. But my desk is really smooth, so I don't feel friction when moving my mouse around.

uhh, not many at this moment. i think the Steelseries Rival 700 is out, or should be out soon. and there's the FinalMouse Scream mouse that i think should also be out soon.
logitech has the G303, G502 and now the new Wireless/Wired G900 all using the 3366.
the 3366 is just Logitech their version of the sensor, but i have no clue what exactly is different about their sensor compared to stock 3360.

logitech had an exclusive contract with pixart so nobody else could use the sensor for a year, which is why they were the only company that used the sensor.
a short while ago this exclusivity ended, so i think (and hope) that we'll get an explosion of mice with this sensor this year. :-)

but just fyi, the way a sensor is implemented is just as important as the sensor itself. meaning that even though two mice use the same sensor, they might not actually track the same..
for example FinalMouse got a lot of flak for their poor implementation of the 3310, so you might want to wait for reviews on their new 3360 mouse before you go for it :-P

edit: apparently there's also the Corsair M65 Pro RGB that uses a 336x
« Last Edit: Wed, 30 March 2016, 03:21:43 by Bucake »

Offline dannrawr

« Reply #622 on: Tue, 29 March 2016, 23:43:51 »
Logitech G502 all day  :p

WTF any Bruce, Cosmonauts

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #623 on: Wed, 30 March 2016, 01:14:24 »
I wonder how long till benq fixes the newest batch of zowie fk1 mice. I really want a new one due to the shine the casing on my mouse has.

Offline Marizen

« Reply #624 on: Wed, 30 March 2016, 11:48:56 »

At first I was thinking the Diamondback was going to be just something to add to my collection, but I ended up liking it more. In the past I've always preferred ergonomic mice, but for whatever reason the shape just fits.

I used to use a diamondback 3g I had real trouble finding good mice after that. I just wish they'd stayed true to what the diamondback was, a good, affordable, optical sensor mouse.  I'm very happy with the logitech g302 I purchased a week ago though.

Ya I love my G303 as well. I just needed something that was longer so when I felt like resting more of my hand on the mouse I could.

It seems like gaming companies, mainly Razer, are so focused on marketing stuff (ridiculously high DPI, "hydrophobic" coating, RGB, etc) that they don't care much about the actual quality.

Logitech maintains their quality, at least in their mice I own, which is why they are my favorite brand, but they have scrapped their old legends (G9x, MX518/G400) in favor of newer, flashier mice, and it just seems like none of them fit me right.

I still wanna try Zowie because I love the idea of a minimalist design and no software, but I don't think any of theirs would really fit me either. I'd try the FK, but I think it would be too wide in the palm (like my Sensei).

I like some of Razer's stuff (they make great cloth pads, and I'm liking the Diamondback so far (although I wish it was optical)), but it seems like they're so focused on marketing stuff (ridiculously high DPI, "hydrophobic" coating, RGB, etc) that they don't even really care about quality. The new Mamba had sensor issues, and then they went and threw the same sensor in the Diamondback anyways. I've owned 3 DA's in the last few years and all of them developed click issues within a few months of owning them.

That's why I'm a huge Logitech fan. It seems like they've always kept the highest standards for quality and customer support. Unfortunately, in my never-ending quest for my ideal mouse, I can't really stick with them.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #625 on: Wed, 30 March 2016, 12:50:39 »
I was looking for my mx510 the other day..

Can't find it..  it's SOMEWHERE in my computer pile.. 

Offline drewba

« Reply #626 on: Fri, 01 April 2016, 12:51:43 »

Show Image

I hope you find it, that's my favorite mouse of all time.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #627 on: Fri, 01 April 2016, 15:14:53 »

Show Image

I hope you find it, that's my favorite mouse of all time.

Finally found it today..

It was in the garage..

Plugged it in.. ah yes.. I remember this feeling..  only does 500 hz..

I soldered in my last d2f 01f, m0re in the mail..

Just to compare left click vs right click..

The d2f is higher than the d2fc, so the click i closer, and it's tighter against the shell.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #628 on: Fri, 01 April 2016, 15:53:48 »
Ya'll remember angle-snapping ??

Just made this right now to reminisce...

MX510 so super good at drawing straight lines....

132999-0

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #629 on: Fri, 01 April 2016, 15:58:06 »

Sir please, size 18 orange font is reserved for ClickClack..please pick another color, thank you.

Offline Bucake

« Reply #630 on: Fri, 01 April 2016, 17:01:14 »
yeesh, angle snapping. i sure don't miss it.
what's funny is that my old deathadder is flashed with firmware that is supposed to disable the angle snapping, but when i use the mouse on my aluminium pad, there clearly is angle snapping going on:

on cloth, it doesn't look like it has angle snapping (quite jittery, however..):

edit: actually, now i look at the second image, maybe there is a little bit of angle snapping after all O_o
so much for "No Drift Control" firmware..

angle snapping is why i much prefer the G400(v2) over the older models. strong angle snapping like that is just disgusting :-P
« Last Edit: Fri, 01 April 2016, 17:06:01 by Bucake »

Offline iLLucionist

• * Elevated Elder
  • Topre is Love.
« Reply #631 on: Fri, 01 April 2016, 17:34:14 »

(Attachment Link)

Oh yes.. Mx510.. My main mouse for a couple of years, had a dozen or so.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #632 on: Fri, 01 April 2016, 17:51:22 »

(Attachment Link)

What's wrong with you people..

You're worse than that WMO hoarder guy on youtube..

Offline iLLucionist

• * Elevated Elder
  • Topre is Love.
« Reply #633 on: Sun, 03 April 2016, 07:01:47 »

(Attachment Link)

What's wrong with you people..

You're worse than that WMO hoarder guy on youtube..

Show Image

What's wrong? I was in love with that mouse.. Don't take that away from me!

Offline carmenohio

« Reply #634 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 16:25:30 »
I use a Logitech G5 as my daily driver

and a Logitech G600 whenever I'm playing MMOs or MOBAs

Offline iLLucionist

• * Elevated Elder
  • Topre is Love.
« Reply #635 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 16:28:20 »
I use a Logitech G5 as my daily driver

Show Image

How's that G5 holding up?

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #636 on: Mon, 18 April 2016, 01:31:40 »
The BEST mouse made currently in this cheapo, trash-throw away world we live in has arrived.

The G900 is now the BEST mouse to ever own on any Mouse Pad.

Get it, then you'll know what perfection truly is people.  Sometimes you need to spend the moolah to find real paradise and this baby is simply fantastic.

God has given up and walked out the building when this new baby appeared, all religions shall write a new story on the birth of this new Creation.
« Last Edit: Mon, 18 April 2016, 01:33:52 by Elrick »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #637 on: Mon, 18 April 2016, 01:50:51 »
The BEST mouse made currently in this cheapo, trash-throw away world we live in has arrived.

Get it, then you'll know what perfection truly is people.  Sometimes you need to spend the moolah to find real paradise and this baby is simply fantastic.

God has given up and walked out the building when this new baby appeared, all religions shall write a new story on the birth of this new Creation.

Wired /Master Race

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #638 on: Mon, 18 April 2016, 03:27:25 »
Wired /Master Race

UN-WIRED Perfection  8) .

Offline iLLucionist

• * Elevated Elder
  • Topre is Love.
« Reply #640 on: Mon, 18 April 2016, 03:32:04 »

Nahh... Avior 7000 where it's at.

What's so great about the G900? 3366 without a wire?

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #641 on: Mon, 18 April 2016, 08:51:51 »

Wired /Master Race

+1

When I setup my HTPC I will pick up a wireless mouse, but for a desktop or even a laptop I see no reason to use wireless.
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #642 on: Mon, 18 April 2016, 08:59:50 »
I love my steelseries sensei, probably the best mouse I've ever owned for general use
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #643 on: Mon, 18 April 2016, 09:03:51 »
Earlier this year I made the switch to all trackball life. Got a CST1350 Kid-Trac at work and a CST2545 L-Trac at home. I keep a CM Storm Spawn around for games. But even then, I'm getting comfortable with playing games on theh L-Trac.

Offline iLLucionist

• * Elevated Elder
  • Topre is Love.
« Reply #644 on: Mon, 18 April 2016, 09:06:57 »
Earlier this year I made the switch to all trackball life. Got a CST1350 Kid-Trac at work and a CST2545 L-Trac at home. I keep a CM Storm Spawn around for games. But even then, I'm getting comfortable with playing games on theh L-Trac.

What do you like specifically about trackballs? Or is it an anti-RSI measure?

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #645 on: Mon, 18 April 2016, 09:10:04 »

What do you like specifically about trackballs? Or is it an anti-RSI measure?

They're fun and they're really comfortable for me. I had a mouse for the longest time at work but I switched because of anti-RSI. I was getting hand pains. But mostly because I just find them to be comfortable.

Offline Khuya

« Reply #646 on: Tue, 19 April 2016, 00:23:59 »
Logitech g502, love it so much got the wireless version one as well as for travel.

Offline munch

• !
« Reply #647 on: Tue, 19 April 2016, 00:29:04 »
G900 performs better than most wired mice I've used, and I'm a real mouse perfectionist, more so than keyboards. :p
it *can* be used wired too, and gain a slight boost in performance, but it isn't much (1-2 ms iirc better response time overall) because it performs so damn well wireless.

having no cable drag is pretty fantastic too.

Offline iLLucionist

• * Elevated Elder
  • Topre is Love.
« Reply #648 on: Tue, 19 April 2016, 04:29:55 »
G900 performs better than most wired mice I've used, and I'm a real mouse perfectionist, more so than keyboards. :p
it *can* be used wired too, and gain a slight boost in performance, but it isn't much (1-2 ms iirc better response time overall) because it performs so damn well wireless.

Can you compare it to some other mouse? I'm really curious. The sweet spot still is the Avior 7000 for me personally.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #649 on: Tue, 19 April 2016, 14:10:12 »