Author Topic: What your fav mouse?  (Read 287004 times)

Offline Zylkan

Re: What your fav mouse?
« Reply #1650 on: Wed, 15 November 2017, 16:16:06 »
Looking for advice on a new mouse.

Been using a Razer DA for ages. Like it a lot but it's not functioning properly anymore and there are certain details I'm not so happy with so I'm looking for a replacement. I heard lots of good things about the G403 but was hoping to find something cheaper and that's when this little thing came to my attention:

https://www.bloody.com/en/product.php?pid=10&id=104

Is anyone familiar with it ? The ergonomics look somewhat similar to the DA and I heard good things about its sensor (please consider its low price)

Would love to have some feedback.
Cheers,
Z

Offline Shenpai

« Reply #1651 on: Wed, 15 November 2017, 17:54:21 »
At the moment, I'm enjoying the Logitech G102. The shape compliments my claw/palm hybrid grip and it's relatively light at ~87-88g. The rubber cable is decently flexible and I replaced the admittedly decent stock feet with hyperglides.

Offline Murdari0

« Reply #1652 on: Sat, 18 November 2017, 06:38:52 »

Been using a Razer DA for ages. Like it a lot but it's not functioning properly anymore and there are certain details I'm not so happy with so I'm looking for a replacement. I heard lots of good things about the G403 but was hoping to find something cheaper and that's when this little thing came to my attention:

Is anyone familiar with it ? The ergonomics look somewhat similar to the DA and I heard good things about its sensor (please consider its low price)

Cheers,
Z

The Cougar Revenger S has a very similar ergo shape to the DA with all the good modern bits like 3360 and separate clicks.

Edit: Sorry I completely misread your post, the cougar is probably too expensive. As for the A4 tech mouse, keep in mind that the mouse feet are metal on this, and the cable looks pretty bad.
« Last Edit: Sat, 18 November 2017, 06:58:22 by Murdari0 »

Offline Zylkan

« Reply #1653 on: Sun, 19 November 2017, 14:26:27 »

Cheers,
Z

The Cougar Revenger S has a very similar ergo shape to the DA with all the good modern bits like 3360 and separate clicks.

Edit: Sorry I completely misread your post, the cougar is probably too expensive. As for the A4 tech mouse, keep in mind that the mouse feet are metal on this, and the cable looks pretty bad.
Thanks for the feedback!

Indeed I am favoring something cheaper for the moment although I'll probably regret it later.
Do you have any experience with the Logi G403 and if yes how would you compare it ti the cougar you mentioned?
Z

Offline Duckyreddy

• Purple is cool ok?
« Reply #1654 on: Sun, 19 November 2017, 14:32:21 »

Cheers,
Z

Thanks for the feedback!

Indeed I am favoring something cheaper for the moment although I'll probably regret it later.
Do you have any experience with the Logi G403 and if yes how would you compare it ti the cougar you mentioned?
Z

Logitech G403 is great, both wired and wireless.
Extremely comfortable and safe ergonomics, feels solid too.
I have not used the Cougar revenger myself but just my 2 cents here. :))
Ducky One 忍者側刻 Foam dapmpened Cherry Pinks| Naga 2014 | Zowie EC-1A |   Citizen 127DP Mitsumi Cyan Simplitified

Offline Zylkan

« Reply #1655 on: Sun, 19 November 2017, 17:21:05 »

Cheers,
Z

Thanks for the feedback!

Z

Logitech G403 is great, both wired and wireless.
Extremely comfortable and safe ergonomics, feels solid too.
I have not used the Cougar revenger myself but just my 2 cents here. :))

Thank you for your input!

Offline typo

« Reply #1656 on: Fri, 24 November 2017, 03:06:49 »
Ot: Just wondering. As you should not rest your palms while typing, what about palm rests with mice? Or chair arms for that matter? For a traditional mouse I find it difficult to hover. resting just on a thick cloth pad often feels better than a wrist rest putting pressure on the tendons but then your wrist is not level with the mouse which is bad. Do you guys rest your wrist when mousing or keep your wrist and entire arm elevated off of any surface?

My fav was G502 and I disliked G903. now all I use is G903. go figure. It was awkward at first but the smaller, lighter size is nicer imo.

Offline Zylkan

« Reply #1657 on: Sat, 25 November 2017, 13:22:26 »
Just to say I went full cheapo and bought a NOX KROM KADRU GAMING MOUSE 4000 DPI on Black Friday (White version, the one with reduction) for 15 EUR:

Sensor - optical AVAGO 3050
Resolution - 250 - 4000 DPI
Buttons - 6
Internal memory - 64kb
Polling rate - 250 - 500 - 1000 Hz
Acceleration - 20 G
Speed - 60 inches / sec
Cable lenght - 150 cm Ī 10 cm
Interface - USB
Dimensions - 130 x 65 x 45 mm
Weight - 160 Ī 5 gr

Heard good things about it and I'm looking forward for it to arrive and start using it.

:D

Offline killyou

« Reply #1658 on: Mon, 04 December 2017, 06:52:17 »
I'm using Logitech G403. I've been Logitech user almost all my life starting with 3 button OEM mouse, then Pilot with a wheel, MX500, MX510, MX705 and now G403. Sadly I missed Logitech Wingman but it was too expensive for me as a kid back then and kinda rare in my small town. I can't even imagine a mouse being any better than G403, it's so good. I made a promise to myself that I will be monitoring Logitech website for any new models similar to G403 and trying them out.

Offline SJHL

« Reply #1659 on: Mon, 04 December 2017, 10:10:26 »
It's been few years, still using Logitech G700 (Older version). Still working pretty well.

Online OmegaSupreme

• For Cybertron!!!
« Reply #1660 on: Tue, 05 December 2017, 01:25:44 »
This beast....

The Logitech MX510.

I had this bad boy for atleast over 10 years and it is still going strong. It will be a sad day when it finally dies. I am still upset I didnít buy a few backups when they were in production!
| TX-CP Titanium Grey - Brass Plate/Weight - 65g Vintage Blacks - GMK Ocean Dolch | DOLPHIN V2 Grey/Silver (Soon...) | DOLPHIN V2 Black/Black (Soon...) |

Offline snarfbot

« Reply #1661 on: Tue, 05 December 2017, 03:40:05 »
i got a logitech g703 recently, its awesome. ive tried a few wireless mice over the years, and this is the first one that is actually as good as a corded one.

i cant recommend it enough.

Offline rioc

• Very Text - 键盘上瘾 ____rioc industries ink.
« Reply #1662 on: Tue, 05 December 2017, 06:01:41 »
this is my favourite moose:

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
« Reply #1663 on: Tue, 05 December 2017, 14:21:14 »
MY FAVORITE MOUSE IS THE MICROSOFT MOUSE. I USE THIS ONE FOR MICROSOFT BOB, WHICH I RUN ON WINDOWS 98:

CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
« Reply #1664 on: Tue, 05 December 2017, 14:21:32 »
OOPS TOO MANY PICTURES. I THINK MY KEYBOARD IS BROKEN.
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1665 on: Tue, 05 December 2017, 18:44:16 »
This beast....

Show Image

The Logitech MX510.

I had this bad boy for atleast over 10 years and it is still going strong. It will be a sad day when it finally dies. I am still upset I didnít buy a few backups when they were in production!

I've got a brand new BLUE version.  Will never let it go no matter what simply because these models are worthwhile keeping for the future or for your grand kiddies to use.

Offline gak1234

« Reply #1666 on: Mon, 11 December 2017, 05:06:46 »
This beast....

Show Image

The Logitech MX510.

I should still have one of these laying around somewhere (blue color).  If I find it, I'll set it aside for ya ;)