Author Topic: What is the most messed up thing you did as a kid?  (Read 25189 times)

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
Re: What is the most messed up thing you did as a kid?
« Reply #50 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 01:03:38 »
Had this friend in 8th grade who was kinda normal, me and a buddy decided that we wanted to have some fun so we alienated him for a week and then became friends with him for a few days, and repeated this. We gave him really really bad advice for talking to girls and he constantly embarrassed himself but we told him it was normal.

He said one day that he had a girlfriend (who was the ugliest girl in our grade) and then we went and asked her if she was dating him and she had no idea who he was.

He also had this blood disorder that caused him to bruise really easily, so we made him get into conflicts with people and one day someone threw a strawberry at him and his entire tit bruised (he was really overweight).

On top of that he had a phobia of bugs and we often put insects and crap on him and he would freak out and start yelling. We put a rhinoceros beetle on his shoulder one day and it started hissing at him and cause he was fat he couldn't reach it so he looked like he went full on retard, flailing about and ****, which was probably one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

I put a biscuit on his back when he was bending over one day and told him an insect landed on him and he started screaming and saying he could feel it crawling down his back.

In final year we had told him he could dance really well even though he was absolutely terrible so he went to the end of year talent show and made a fool out of himself in front of 800 people.

There was another kid who probably had autism, so I bought him a harmonica and he played it all the time, but it wasn't really playing it was just really loud obnoxious noises and it really pissed the teachers off.

In 12th grade me and a friend decided to make some blue toffee and make it really thin and we sold it to some kids and told them it was crack, and they bought it and then we tried selling it to a teacher and we got talked to. We also put it in a kettle and pretended to get high off it and ruined the kettle in the process.

Also one of my 'forever alone' friends said he had trouble getting a girlfriend so we said if you give us your number we can get some girls to message you. So we printed out a "lost" flyer with a picture of a pepe dog and put it up all around the school with the kid's phone number on it.

I went to boarding school so I did a lot of ****ing stupid ****. The above is the fun we had with day school students, when I was in 9th grade we had a dorm parent that was really creepy so we implied that he touched some of us without directly saying it and then he quit the job about 2 years later.

About the time that jackass was a big thing we decided to do a video series of in-dorm-jackass which included branding a kid with a fork (we heated it up in the kettle), whipping eachother with tea towels and someone ended up with their ass bleeding, drinking raw eggs and turns out someone was allergic to raw egg, 3L milk challenge, and the list goes on.

We also played black hawk ninja, which was this game that we played with one of the dorm parents who had poor eye sight. At night time when we were meant to be in bed, we would dress all in black and run around the dorm and hide in plain sight. We would make a noise to get his attention and have to run around to as many quadrants with the quickest time without being caught. We made the poor bastard's life real hard as a dorm parent.

We also had a dorm parent who made music and was at university and we told him his music was terrible and then spread rumors that he was gay. He cried one day and left a week later. He was only there for 2 months.

Now that I think about it I was a real **** of a kid in school.

EDIT: Oh yeah, the kid in 8th grade is completely socially awkward now. Poor guy.

its because you ****ed him up!

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #51 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 01:29:17 »
Jesus Christ jaffers..

---

There was a guy in my year.. Let's call him ****. He was one of triplets; one was relatively normal and friendly with me, while **** and the other were a little odd. **** was infatuated with a girl in my year which I'll call Jane. We always tried to not be too mean to the odd brothers, but we couldn't help but laugh at some of the things they did. This changed quite rapidly.

One day **** asked me to fix his hard drive as he knew I was good with computers. I took it home later that day and plugged it in; it worked without me having to do anything. So, of course, I had a quick look to see what kind of stuff he had stored there. I didn't find anything very interesting, although one file did catch my eye : "****&Jane.mp4"

I opened the file and I was presented with a 3 minute long video created in a game called "3D Sexvilla 2" which depicted a man having intimate relations with someone who seemed to have the same hair, eyes and skin as Jane from my class. Safe to say I almost destroyed my lungs from laughter.

I decided that I wanted to heed the lessons that Spiderman had taught me, and that I wouldn't send this to anyone but my closest and most trusted friends. We all laughed. A lot. Of course, someone spread it on to someone outside of our group; within about a week it had circulated between all the males in the year. However, it hadn't reached the girls yet.

I still vividly remember coming into my classroom and noticing that Jane was looking visibly shaken. **** then walked into the room and her face turned white. I knew that she'd seen it. **** was almost expelled, he was made to sit as far away from her as possible for the rest of his school days, and he never escaped that video. Poor guy.

This wasn't the end of ****'s misfortunes though. Oh no.. However, I think the details of his other misfortunes may be too graphic for this thread.
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline jaffers

« Reply #52 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 04:29:59 »
Damn, Jaffers! I started reading that in Chunks voice. You know the scene? Hand in the blender.

I don't know what this means. I looked it up on google too

Jesus Christ jaffers..

its because you ****ed him up!

Thanks guys  :)

you still like this? cus this **** is ****ed up dude lmao

I'm only just realising now that I was a bit of an ******* in highschool.

As far as ****ed up **** goes, my house mates and I decided it would be funny to **** with the neighbours by painting rocks and leaving them in the back yard. We left some in our yard too and blamed it on the people next door cause they don't have any rocks in their yard.

They make the perfect scapegoat because we didn't didn't invite them to the house warming party because I thought they were weird when I saw them checking their mail box. Here are some of the rocks that we painted, we started with about 15

EDIT: We are going to leave the devil one in the backyard across from us cause there is this little old Indian lady that comes out every night and rings a little bell (we assume to ward the evil spirits off)
« Last Edit: Wed, 23 March 2016, 04:31:54 by jaffers »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #53 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 05:02:02 »
There's some messed up people on GH.

I hope everyone is a bit more mature now :p
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #54 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 05:05:03 »

I am!

Offline 1swt2gs

• DOGE
« Reply #55 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 07:11:19 »

My next off topic thread will be more positive so we can see both sides of GH'ers! :D
Such artisan, many caps, very keyboard.

Always searching for Bro caps! 

1swt2gs classifieds!

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
« Reply #56 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 07:13:38 »

My next off topic thread will be more positive so we can see both sides of GH'ers! :D
"What's the most kind hearted thing you did as a kid?"
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline oledome

• not batman
« Reply #58 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 08:26:16 »
I once threw a bunch of sand in a kid's face for no reason, it was pretty messed up.

Another time I had a bottle of Tipp-Ex (Wite-Out to you Americans), in our high school we had uniforms and they were expensive because you could only get them at certain places. So while in class I filled the lid with the liquid, then faked that I couldn't open the lid, handed it to a classmate to proceeded to immediately put force into it, the lid flew off and his blazer was covered, that stuff doesn't come out.

Offline 27

• The Maple Man
« Reply #59 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 08:32:04 »
My friends and I replaced the tips of our Nerf darts with thumb tacks and had some serious ****ing battles.  It was stupid, unsanitary, and dangerous, but we were stupid 13 year olds.
IG: https://www.instagram.com/27mechs/                                        Website: http://www.mech27.com/

Offline jaffers

« Reply #60 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 08:40:18 »
My friends and I replaced the tips of our Nerf darts with thumb tacks and had some serious ****ing battles.  It was stupid, unsanitary, and dangerous, but we were stupid 13 year olds.

That actually sounds a little fun, you have a really good reason to play hard and not get hit

Offline 27

• The Maple Man
« Reply #61 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 08:43:50 »

That actually sounds a little fun, you have a really good reason to play hard and not get hit

It was incredibly fun.  Definitely made it hard to play against the one guy who had a full-auto gun >.<
IG: https://www.instagram.com/27mechs/                                        Website: http://www.mech27.com/

Offline iri

« Reply #62 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 09:12:49 »
Put my mother through 23hours of labor without epidural.

I was a 5.3kg piece of meat.
Unholy cow.

I weighed 2.050
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #63 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 09:15:54 »

It was incredibly fun.  Definitely made it hard to play against the one guy who had a full-auto gun >.<

Wel.... as long as you guys wear eye protection..

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #64 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 09:21:06 »

We opted for paper wasp wars instead. God damn did those ****ers hurt.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #65 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 10:18:34 »

We opted for paper wasp wars instead. God damn did those ****ers hurt.

Same. My friend and I spent a solid day or so perfecting "the most deadly paper wasps". We ended up with some really elaborate contraptions with paper clips sticking out the front, and shot them at cardboard boxes for target practice. Unlike the rest of you ****s, that's where it ended, because I'm not *that* big of a jerk to launch them at my enemies.  :))  We did rip those boxes to shreds though, it was slightly terrifying.

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #66 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 10:25:18 »
I'm happy to say I don't think I ruined anyone's life but I do have some ragrets

Told my step-mom I wanted a divorce because she took my pokemon cards away

Threw a rock towards a bunch of seagulls to see the whole flock fly away. I ended up hitting one in the leg and injuring it :'(

Scanned my report card in and changed the one C to a B. My parents took me out to dinner for all As and Bs. Shame.

My dad took me to some Christmas parade in the city when I was ~ 5. Afterward he asked if I enjoyed it and I honestly told him no which made him upset. Sorry Dad

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #67 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 10:36:03 »
I'm happy to say I don't think I ruined anyone's life but I do have some ragrets

Threw a rock towards a bunch of seagulls to see the whole flock fly away. I ended up hitting one in the leg and injuring it :'(

Scanned my report card in and changed the one C to a B. My parents took me out to dinner for all As and Bs. Shame.

My dad took me to some Christmas parade in the city when I was ~ 5. Afterward he asked if I enjoyed it and I honestly told him no which made him upset. Sorry Dad

How dare she... That witch..

Hope you got that divorce.

Offline GenKaan

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Mer caps, mindre käbbel
« Reply #68 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 10:40:22 »
Me and the other kids used to force feed acid to this little retarded girl and stand around her in a circle yelling "NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE"

We cured her retardation.

You sir are a strange creature, I like strange. Want to get weird?

The most messed up thing I did as a kid must have been testing horses to see who liked and who hated getting hosed down when I gave them water. Guess it was kinda cruel but 2/3 liked it so I guess that makes me at least even with the horse-karma-gods
|| @Home:: Shine 3 TKL (Mx Red / Deep Space)  || @Work:: G2Pro (Mx Clear / Dye Sub PBT) ||
@Reserve:: HHKB (Topre 45g / Mixed PBT) // Das v3 (Mx Brown / Blank PBT)

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #69 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 10:43:50 »

How dare she... That witch..

Hope you got that divorce.

Didn't get divorce, rather, got sent to my room. I never minded being sent to my room though because I had a huge chest of legos

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #70 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 11:26:50 »
This one time I drank barbeque sauce because I was too lazy to cook anything..

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #71 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 11:44:48 »

Show Image

Yeah but that was probably last week. :P

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #72 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 11:47:42 »

Show Image

Yeah but that was probably last week. :P

I've moved on to Salad dressing.. thank you very much...

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #73 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 11:47:54 »

Show Image

I once drank a bottle of blue cheese vinegar dressing because I was hungry and it was insanely good.

Big chunks of blue cheese.  :eek:

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #74 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 11:50:59 »
I go to sleep when I'm hungry and too lazy to eat OnO. You mfers are weird.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline JDo

« Reply #75 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 11:53:04 »
Pretty sure I slammed my bro's head into a wall at some point because I didn't like what he was doing? Lol

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #76 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 11:54:38 »

I feel like I might do a late night taco run tonight..

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #77 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 11:56:14 »
I'll eat a damn steak right before I go to bed if it's an option.

I think you're the weird one.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #78 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 11:59:43 »

can't go so heavy before bed Atree.  indigestion..

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #79 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 12:02:28 »

I'm young, my body can take the trashing.

I'm just taking advantage of my youth.

Offline widdlekitty

« Reply #80 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 13:19:32 »
Someone saved their final project in my work folder in the school computer lab. I blindly deleted it because, why the heck are they putting their stuff in my folder. Pretty sure they failed that project, because of it. Still feel kind of bad about that one.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #81 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 15:15:29 »
Pretty sure I slammed my bro's head into a wall at some point because I didn't like what he was doing? Lol

Older or younger? If younger, well it's law to torture him. If older? Well, you are now the alpha.

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy
« Reply #82 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 15:24:31 »
Sold fake weed to freshmen.  :thumb:

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #83 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 16:30:45 »

Show Image

I once drank a bottle of blue cheese vinegar dressing because I was hungry and it was insanely good.

You know they sell blue cheese,  you could just buy it, and eat real big chunks if you like..

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #84 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 16:43:11 »

I ate quite a few blue cheese dressing sandwiches during my teenage years.
But that is not messed up.

"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline ANightOnCloudNine

« Reply #85 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 17:21:58 »

I'm young, my body can take the trashing.

I'm just taking advantage of my youth.
lmao im gonna be sad when i cant drink gatorade and eat chips right b4 bed

Offline jaffers

« Reply #86 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 19:57:40 »
Isn't salad dressing full of vinegar and really acrid??? You ****ers are so strange

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #87 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 20:14:07 »
Isn't salad dressing full of vinegar and really acrid?

Regular salad dressing, yes. Use the "creamy" kind to make sandwiches. Also, I mix equal volumes of blue cheese dressing and actual crumbled blue cheese to make something with body.

"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline Touch_It

« Reply #88 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 21:00:38 »
Dumbest thing I did was bend a paper clip into a prong shape and stuck it in an outlet.

Worst thing/things I did was
1.  Dress my friends little brother up in heavy clothing and a football helmet, then soot at him with BB guns

2. Same friends little brother.  Locked him up in a "dark room" for various things he did to bother us.  It was a small, dark room and he was claustrophobicHe was afraid of us.  Also locked him in a cage we put in a hole we dug, and started filling it with water. 

Pretty bad.   Thankfully I think there are no hard feelings and he is a pretty cool guy.

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline Touch_It

« Reply #89 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 21:03:42 »

Show Image

Sometimes if it is late and I'm super lazy I will drink like a tablespoon full.  A full bottle seems crazy.  Im sure it would make me sick.

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline Kompanion

« Reply #90 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 21:07:47 »
I stole some kids money for field day (concessions stand hype) off his desk when he wasn't looking. When I was caught, I blamed it on the fact he made some kind of racial slur to me and I was getting back at him.

I can't live for the guilt to the day. He was a nice kid..

Offline raymogi

« Reply #91 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 21:10:09 »
Made a kid go to hospital for shooting him right in the eyeballs with my modified BB gun.
Please feed my addiction.

Offline jonathanyu

« Reply #92 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 23:34:56 »
pushed a girl into garbage can because I don't like her... after all these years, she still hates me

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #93 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 23:36:50 »
pushed a girl into garbage can because I don't like her... after all these years, she still hates me

Sometimes it's hard to move on...after being dumped.

Offline jonathanyu

« Reply #94 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 23:38:19 »

:'(

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #95 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 23:38:44 »

christ that pun was garbage

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #96 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 23:44:30 »

132011-0

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #97 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 23:45:42 »

(Attachment Link)

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #98 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 23:49:14 »

(Attachment Link)

Show Image

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #99 on: Thu, 24 March 2016, 01:16:03 »
I was going to disagree with you but then I realised..

Are you a dad by any chance demik?
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710