Author Topic: Lot of two NIB WYSE KB-3923 (hi-quality RD), $29.99 shipped  (Read 2681 times)

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
Lot of two NIB WYSE KB-3923 (hi-quality RD), $29.99 shipped
« on: Sat, 18 November 2017, 06:03:30 »

These aren't really "terminal" boards, are they? They're PS/2, for one thing, but maybe someone can confirm this.

These are apparently just like the solid KB-3923s Chicony made for IBM. Laser-engraved keys, if I'm not mistaken. Quite good RDs, if you're looking for a cheap score on a couple.
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
Re: Lot of two NIB WYSE KB-3923 (hi-quality RD), $29.99 shipped
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 20 November 2017, 03:03:06 »
Sorry, guys, I forgot to include the link.

I now realize that NIB examples of these appear relatively often, so I'm sorry if I wasted anyone's time. They're very well made RDs, though, and it's fun having the Wyse name on them, etc. ... So, er, seen any good movies lately?  :?)
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 20 November 2017, 03:34:21 »
I used to find these BNIB basically every time I went to the recycling centre xD . If I'd have known people were interested in them I'd have taken some for them :) .
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
  • on Buckling Springs since '88
    • http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 21 November 2017, 03:19:58 »
I used to find these BNIB basically every time I went to the recycling centre xD . If I'd have known people were interested in them I'd have taken some for them :) .
You could have kept them and then be like the 'keyboard tooth fairy' that went by everyone's desk at work and replaced their terrible boards with a better one...with the hope of course that it becomes the gateway keyboard into the mechanical world, hehe.

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 29 November 2017, 16:56:46 »
I used to find these BNIB basically every time I went to the recycling centre xD ...

You could have kept them and then be like the 'keyboard tooth fairy'...

I have heard he's on the lookout for a good Wang, too.