Author Topic: does anyone know what SP color code this green is?  (Read 2386 times)

Offline inlikeflynn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • file not found
does anyone know what SP color code this green is?
« on: Mon, 27 February 2012, 14:00:18 »
Does anyone know what SP color code this green is? I asked didjamatic in PM, but haven't heard back and he doesn't seem to be around anymore

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 41978[/ATTACH]

From looking at this picture of their colors, its hard to tell but my guess is its VCM or VAT

does anyone else know?

Thanks!
----------- __o
--------- _`\<,_
BRAAP(>)/ (*)
************^^^^^^

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 27 February 2012, 14:05:23 »
Sorry, I have no idea what the color code is on the green, but I like those keys!  Did they come from an SP grab bag?  If not, where did you get them?

I would like to buy/ trade for the green Geekhack, and/ or the star.   So PM me, if you're interested in selling/ trading.
I ♥ Click Clack.  I ♥♥♥ Bro Caps.

fossala

« Reply #2 on: Mon, 27 February 2012, 14:07:24 »
They where sold with the "geekhack" siig minitouch.
http://5k177.com/more/?p=4

Offline inlikeflynn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • file not found
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 27 February 2012, 14:09:51 »
Quote from: eth0s;528301
Sorry, I have no idea what the color code is on the green, but I like those keys!  Did they come from an SP grab bag?  If not, where did you get them?

I would like to buy/ trade for the green Geekhack, and/ or the star.   So PM me, if you're interested in selling/ trading.

I don't have any of these keys, the picture is actually from the ALPS keycaps that didjamatic included on the GHSS ALPS boards he sold sometime ago. He did have some Cherry MX keys made up also, but the pictures of those are broken here in the forum.

But anyways i'm asking about the color as i'd also love to get some of them and possibly will do a GB for them and/or other green keys if we can figure out the color code.
----------- __o
--------- _`\<,_
BRAAP(>)/ (*)
************^^^^^^

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 27 February 2012, 14:10:58 »
VCM would be my guess, but I don't know for certain.

Offline inlikeflynn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • file not found
« Reply #5 on: Mon, 27 February 2012, 21:19:44 »
turns out they were PBT double shot color VCC and SP doesn't do double shot PBT anymore, so that exact color isn't possible anymore. Would have to compare against the ABS options to see if anything is even close
----------- __o
--------- _`\<,_
BRAAP(>)/ (*)
************^^^^^^

Offline dorkvader

• all about the "hack" in "geekhack"
« Reply #6 on: Mon, 27 February 2012, 23:47:43 »
Quote from: inlikeflynn;528805
turns out they were PBT double shot color VCC and SP doesn't do double shot PBT anymore, so that exact color isn't possible anymore. Would have to compare against the ABS options to see if anything is even close

Are you sure? I didn't think they ever did PBT doubleshots, due to shrinkage and cooling issues.

I mean, I'm surprised they don't shatter constantly what with all the internal tension coupled with PBT's inherent brittleness.