Author Topic: Qwerkeys B series Number Row Set  (Read 1703 times)

Offline Zarlek

Qwerkeys B series Number Row Set
« on: Mon, 01 October 2012, 13:09:15 »
Hey guys,

So i wanted to order myself a custom set of qwerkeys b series caps. After a number of emails with dan at qwerkeys I have a couple of options open to me.

So the B series caps only come in 1 profile which made options a little limited. I played around with my geekhack b series to see where the profile may fit ok and i ended up settling for the number row.

The set would be a set of 13 keys from ` to = in qwerkeys b series blue
5240-05242-1

Qwerkeys has an MOQ of 100 on these b series key so to make this possible we would need only 8 sets.

The price i was quoted if i were to get this alone was £26 however as ever the more keys that are bought the lower that price becomes and Dan would quote base on Quantity.

Important Note - The Profile of the B series cap is not the same as the number row, the cap sits slightly lower than a standard number row and the tops sit flush with the qwerty row beneath
5244-2

So let me know if there is any interest so we can get ourselves some more sexy B series caps :)

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
Re: Qwerkeys B series Number Row Set
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 01 October 2012, 14:55:24 »
The b series look sweet can you get 3 different colors?

Offline Zarlek

« Reply #2 on: Mon, 01 October 2012, 19:23:23 »
The keys themselves are just 2 colours but the legend is lasered then infilled so as u can see in the first pic you can have a white on blue cap with a red legend

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 02 October 2012, 00:44:27 »
I wonder how odd it would be to type on a whole set of these caps i know it would look cool at least.

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 02 October 2012, 00:54:38 »
The keys themselves are just 2 colours but the legend is lasered then infilled so as u can see in the first pic you can have a white on blue cap with a red legend
Im really digging the blur white red caps