Author Topic: [GB] GMK SKIDATA+ R1 Complete [Closed]  (Read 1464682 times)

Offline rpeterclark

• RPTR ❌
Re: [GB] GMK SKIDATA+ (Pre-Orders Open Now)
« Reply #50 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 15:21:51 »
This set looks fantastic! Nice work Karura! It's really evident that you put a ton of work into the design and the planning of this GB.

Offline crayzieap

« Reply #51 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 16:42:30 »
Perfect timing as well.  Right before Halloween!!  Good job.  Wish I had the extra cash for these

Offline rolecks

« Reply #52 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 18:11:47 »
Beautiful set! Can definitely see the work that went into this GB. Awesome relengendables too, GL with the GB!

Offline zhihuichan

• Click,click,click
« Reply #53 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 18:27:45 »
 Little expensive than I expected. I may be not in.

Offline Butter

« Reply #54 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 18:29:30 »
Very beautiful set. My wallet is ****ed after October.

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #55 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 18:33:10 »
Good luck with the group buy.

EDIT: I was informed this might have come across as sarcastic, it wasn't meant to be as you are going to need all the luck you can get.  :thumb:

Thank you, I did not take it as sarcasm at all, and I am very happy to hear those words. :)

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline logomachy

« Reply #56 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 19:00:37 »
I'm generally ambivalent towards orange, but the blue case synergy is too strong to pass on this.

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #57 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 19:31:27 »
Thanks everyone, I'm really happy to see all the excitement and support for the start of the GB. ;)

I also hear you all on the pricing, and would like to elaborate on what SKIDATA+ has to offer.
To begin with, GMK had always had a MOQ of 500 until more recently. Back then, we would be looking at $145 USD for a 110 key set at a MOQ of 500.

Comparatively, we now have a more achievable (but still challenging) MOQ of 250, and have managed to offer as many as 137 keys to support ANSI, ISO, 75%, HHKB, 60%, 1800 and more, all included in the Base Set. It's quite comprehensive, and will allow you to save money as traditionally, GMK GBs had way less layout support, and you would have to purchase an additional set to fit your customized layout.

SKIDATA+ also includes a lot of uncommon keys that are being offered for the first time on GH, such as Windowed LED keys in both the Base Set and Colour Pack, as well as Code keys, HHKB long "Control" capslock and delete keys, all inclusive in the Base Set.

Most importantly, SKIDATA+ is the first GMK keyset to feature minimal LED light-bleeding. A big issue that plagued the recent GMK sets such as HyperFuse, TA, Charred Orange, Cyan, etc. GMK have taken note of our requirements for the absolute best quality, and have addressed the issues to ensure that we will receive the BEST set out there, as good as the original Cherry and Skidata keyboards, without any compromise. :thumb:

In perspective, the most direct comparison to SKIDATA+ would be Charred Orange, and SKIDATA+ improves upon it in many ways.

Charred Orange only has 104 keys + extra Tsangan-kit (WKL) keys, with light-bleed issues all around (very prominent if you with to use them with LED backlights) , as well as an incorrect/funky tab key.

Please see my KEYBOARD SCIENCE: SKIDATA+ EDITION! album regarding the light-bleed issues of the Charred Orange set VS Skidata (SKIDATA+ will have the issue fixed):
http://imgur.com/a/gsX65

SKIDATA+ is a much larger set at 137 keys, for $145 USD with Windowed LED keycaps, with support for 1800/75%/60%/40%/ANSI/ISO/Tsangan (Winkeyless) and more, while improving on the light-bleed issue, overall double-shot quality (more opaque legends), and most importantly, what you are really getting is a complete set that will fit most layouts out there.
It is a much better deal than Charred Orange for the amount of keycaps and quality you are getting.

Also did I mention: there is a free artisan raffle for those who wish to participate in it!  :eek:

There is also a lot of comparison to the GMK HyperFuse set, and I would also like to address that:
Please keep in mind GMK HyperFuse originally had way less keys at a MOQ of 250, and it only got extra keys when it reached a MOQ of 400, and did not come sorted for the price.
Here is the original render of the GMK HyperFuse keys at a MOQ of 250:
http://i.imgur.com/kqhowFK.png

Windowed LED keys have a MOQ of 400 and wasn't offered on other GMK GBs in the past, which will be included in GMK SKIDATA+ (never before offered at this price range), yet another addition making SKIDATA+ a unique and desirable set. :thumb:

GMK SKIDATA+ offers the most comprehensive layout compatibility, the updated/fixed doubleshot process to minimize light-bleed, comes pre-sorted in a GMK bag at the GMK manufacturing facilities, have all the correct legends (as opposed to a wonky TAB), and really there's no better alternative out there.
There are many good alternatives out there if you are looking for a more affordable keyset, but if you want the absolute most complete and highest quality keyset ever made to date, there is no better manufacturer or company out there that even comes close.

I hope this helps. :)

Edit: Corrected for information accuracy
« Last Edit: Fri, 30 October 2015, 01:02:49 by Karura »

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #58 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 19:38:15 »
Excellent work, Karura. Joining with or without the relegendables.

General question about GMK (and maybe BSP).
Are all stepped Caps Lock caps off-center?

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #59 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 19:42:58 »
The font in the first post is a little too large. I'm on a 24" screen and I have problems reading it. How about scaling it down a little to increase legibility? There's a lot of text there!

Thank you for the heads up! I have decreased it to make it more legible. Cheers :thumb:

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #60 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 19:52:26 »
Excellent work, Karura. Joining with or without the relegendables.

General question about GMK (and maybe BSP).
Are all stepped Caps Lock caps off-center?

Thank you! Great question actually. :)

All Stepped-CapsLock are all off-center except for the one exception.

I believe some folks on GH have custom ordered some Stepped-CapsLock with a Center stem from SP in thin ABS doubleshot, but it is not an option if you want thick and Cherry profile. This is from a long time ago.
See for yourself :)
http://techkeys.us/collections/doubleshot/products/center-stem-stepped-capslock

For SKIDATA+, the Stepped-Capslock will required a "stepped switch" layout, but fear not, a normal Full-Touch capslock is also included for a centered stem! ;)
« Last Edit: Thu, 29 October 2015, 19:57:03 by Karura »

Offline filphil

• One day I hope to find a love like JD and Turk
« Reply #61 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 19:58:50 »
I thought the pricing was fair and in line with the recent prices we've had on GMK buys.  The windowed keys is what's adding up the cost compared to say hyperfuse which has similar keyboard layout support. 

You have my support Karura I'm just trying to decide on whether I want the color pack or not(I'm about 70% yes though). 

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #62 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 20:05:23 »
Well there you have it, folks. This man knows this keyset inside and out--every minute detail, down to the opacity of the plastic!

Some say he's obsessed. Others say he's downright crazy. I say you're both right, and we all get the chance to reap the benefits of Karura's labor of love. No doubt, he sees black and orange and blue in his dreams. I for one hope we all get to see it in real life.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline kinglukas38

• Do you even tactile?
« Reply #63 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 20:07:09 »
Ive placed an order :D. but my shipping is a little bit off, who do I pm about that ?
« Last Edit: Thu, 29 October 2015, 20:24:37 by kinglukas38 »
I've never done it before, but I'm pretty sure I'm good at it

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #64 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 20:07:36 »
I don't have the funds for the whole set I don't think, but I might be in for just a color pack to augment some other sets. Really awesome to see this buy finally happening Karura, I know you've put a ton of work in to it already!
Also lol at /r/mk's response, and god bless whoever gave karura gold for that post.
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #65 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 20:12:48 »
Ive placed and order :D. but my shipping is a little bit off, who do I pm about that ?

Please PM me!

Edit: Order fixed :)
« Last Edit: Thu, 29 October 2015, 20:36:59 by Karura »

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #66 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 21:02:11 »
Hm, I am typing right now on an OG Ski Data set, and sometimes I wanna use an ANSI set instead this ISO set, so I actually could have a use for these! But for now I am not 100% sure, and could add an order at the end. Then I'll decide yes or no instantly.

Some pictures to make you want to buy these caps :)

My caps are already shiny, but that is no big deal:

Show Image

It goes well with CMY:

Show Image

Or yellow:

Show Image

Or artisan caps of all kinds:

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

And in general the colors are just great:

Show Image

Those are really beautiful images and perfectly captures the Skidata colours. Thanks for sharing! ;)

Are you using a DSLR and natural lighting?

I'd say a colourpack would really complement that base set, haha. :) I hope you do consider it!

Offline kingslenkds

• www.hammerclub.org
« Reply #67 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 21:17:23 »
Thanks everyone, I'm really happy to see all the excitement and support for the start of the GB. ;)

I also hear you all on the pricing, and would like to elaborate on what SKIDATA+ has to offer.
To begin with, GMK had always had a MOQ of 500 until more recently. Back then, we would be looking at $145 USD for a 110 key set at a MOQ of 500.

Comparatively, we now have a more achievable (but still challenging) MOQ of 250, and have managed to offer as many as 137 keys to support ANSI, ISO, 75%, HHKB, 60%, 1800 and more, all included in the Base Set. It's quite comprehensive, and will allow you to save money as traditionally, GMK GBs had way less layout support, and you would have to purchase an additional set to fit your customized layout.

SKIDATA+ also includes a lot of uncommon keys that are being offered for the first time on GH, such as Windowed LED keys in both the Base Set and Colour Pack, as well as Code keys, HHKB long "Control" capslock and delete keys, all inclusive in the Base Set.

Most importantly, SKIDATA+ is the first GMK keyset to feature minimal LED light-bleeding. A big issue that plagued the recent GMK sets such as HyperFuse, TA, Charred Orange, Cyan, etc. GMK have taken note of our requirements for the absolute best quality, and have addressed the issues to ensure that we will receive the BEST set out there, as good as the original Cherry and Skidata keyboards, without any compromise. :thumb:

In perspective, the most direct comparison to SKIDATA+ would be Charred Orange, and SKIDATA+ improves upon it in many ways.

Charred Orange only has 104 keys + extra Tsangan-kit (WKL) keys, with light-bleed issues all around (very prominent if you with to use them with LED backlights) , as well as an incorrect/funky tab key.

Please see my KEYBOARD SCIENCE: SKIDATA+ EDITION! album regarding the light-bleed issues of the Charred Orange set VS Skidata (SKIDATA+ will have the issue fixed):
http://imgur.com/a/gsX65

SKIDATA+ is a much larger 137 keys, for $145 USD with Windowed LED keycaps, support for 1800/75%/60%/40%/ANSI/ISO/Tsangan (Winkeyless) and more, while improving on light-bleed issue, overall double-shot quality (more opaque legends), and most importantly, you really are getting a complete set that will fit most layouts out there.
It is a much better deal than Charred Orange for the amount of keycaps and quality you are getting.

Also did I mention: there is a free artisan raffle for those who wish to participate in it!  :eek:

There is also a lot of comparison to the GMK HyperFuse set, and I would also like to address that:
Please keep in mind GMK HyperFuse originally had way less keys at a MOQ of 250, and it only got extra keys when it reached a MOQ of 400, did not come sorted.

Windowed LED keys have a MOQ of 400 and wasn't offered on other GMK GBs in the past, which will be included in GMK SKIDATA+ (never before offered at this price range), yet another addition that makes SKIDATA+ a unique and desirable set. :thumb:

GMK SKIDATA+ offers the most comprehensive layout compatibility, the updated/fixed doubleshot process to minimize light-bleed, comes pre-sorted in a GMK bag at the GMK manufacturing facilities, have all the correct legends (as opposed to a wonky TAB), and really there's no better alternative out there.
There are many good alternatives out there if you are looking for a more affordable keyset, but if you want the absolute most complete and highest quality keyset ever made to date, there is no better manufacturer or company out there that even come close.

I hope this helps. :)

Edit: Corrected for information accuracy
Pray you all do
Often make the chests are wei spark, the world only intensity (life is alive, waiting to die)

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #68 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 21:48:00 »
snip
Pray you all do

So, do you have anything more constructive to add?
I don't see why you need to even respond if you just want to downplay this set.
Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #69 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 22:41:52 »
Price is justified but not what I was expecting. Thanks for keeping the orders open until November 30th, funds should replenish by then. :D
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline ika

« Reply #70 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 23:11:33 »
I kind of expected this kind of price range with all the goodies that are included... I'm just really Giorgio that there's no homing bars for F/J :( I'm glad there's a decent amount of time to consider, I do need a dark keyset but I'm starting to struggle to find boards to put keysets on.

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #71 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 23:12:50 »
I kind of expected this kind of price range with all the goodies that are included... I'm just really Giorgio that there's no homing bars for F/J :( I'm glad there's a decent amount of time to consider, I do need a dark keyset but I'm starting to struggle to find boards to put keysets on.

I envision that there will be last minute orders, but the earlier orders are placed, the better chance we have of meeting MOQ, so please don't hesitate once you've made up your mind! :)

Offline jonathanyu

« Reply #72 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 23:29:29 »
do I need to pay while I order? or I need to wait for invoice?

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #73 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 23:33:46 »

Pay as soon as you order, that's what happened when I ordered :)
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #74 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 23:33:49 »

Payment will be taken at checkout, as no manual invoices will be sent, and it will all be through the Shopify platform, for easier order management. :thumb:

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #75 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 23:34:22 »

Pay as soon as you order, that's what happened when I ordered :)

Ah, I'm too slow, jokrik is on top of it! haha.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #76 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 23:37:11 »
Is Giorgio an adjective now?

Offline Kola93

« Reply #77 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 23:38:11 »
I am so glad to see this finally reach GB status. ^-^

HYPE!! :p

Offline ika

« Reply #78 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 23:39:46 »
Has there been any consideration for more professional-looking renders, a la the kind that Jukebox, Troubled Minds, etc got? They seem like a pretty small investment for something that would help attract more people on the fence.

:p :p

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #79 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 23:45:09 »
Has there been any consideration for more professional-looking renders, a la the kind that Jukebox, Troubled Minds, etc got? They seem like a pretty small investment for something that would help attract more people on the fence.

The real deal of the Base Set already exists, hope this helps :)

Just need to use some imagination for the Colour Pack oranges and blues :P

Special thanks to JaccoW for taking these fantastic photos!

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #80 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 23:47:17 »

I think the macro shots of OG Skidata from madhias on page 1 are even better than 3D renders, and I love me some 3D renders.

I like the photos better because (a) they are real, and (b) they show in fine detail the contrast and textures we can expect from GMK, as well as some really creative combinations with other GMK keycaps.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #81 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 23:49:58 »
just placed my order.  one question:  i got charged for tax on my order.  is that expected?

anyways, thanks guys!  looking forward to this set. :)
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline jonathanyu

« Reply #82 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 23:52:16 »

Payment will be taken at checkout, as no manual invoices will be sent, and it will all be through the Shopify platform, for easier order management. :thumb:

awesome, will order soon.

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #83 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 23:53:23 »
just placed my order.  one question:  i got charged for tax on my order.  is that expected?

That would be the small % of PayPal fees on the entire order, to help cover the PayPal fees incurred on my end.

Thank you for your order! Can't wait to see it get made and actually on everyone's keyboards. Soon! :P

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #84 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 23:55:34 »

That would be the small % of PayPal fees on the entire order, to help cover the PayPal fees incurred on my end.

Thank you for your order! Can't wait to see it get made and actually on everyone's keyboards. Soon! :P

ah okay, cool.  thanks for the clarification. :)
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline priyadi

« Reply #85 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 01:03:33 »
Hi Karura, I asked this in the IC thread, and I have to ask it again here. Is there a way for you to add 2x R4 1.25x blanks and 2x R4 1x blanks to this very nice set? I find the existence of win keys in my keyboards very disturbing :p

I've made some research. The only GMK sets that have these blanks are:

• classic beige (1.25x only)
  • sky dolch
  • electric bluegaloo (modifier only, 1.25x only)
  • miami nights (only one 1x)

It will be very nice if skidata+ can provide them too.

Oh, if you can provide them, I'm willing to pay extra for these blanks.
Boards: Filco TKL+HID Liberation, Infinity 60%, Sentraq S60-X, Whitefox, Ergodox, Planck.
Member of the flat keyboard society.
Keycap manifesto: "Key sets without vendor neutral Super key are worthless"

Offline MikeTheTiger

« Reply #86 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 03:45:08 »
I may have missed it somewhere. What is the estimated manufacturing date on this one?

Offline darkclone24

« Reply #87 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 03:51:56 »

I may have missed it somewhere. What is the estimated manufacturing date on this one?

Karura mentioned in the IC thread that it'd be January 2016.
RS84 67g Zealio Purple | Choc Mini MX Black | WASD V2 MX Clear | Golbat 78g Zealio Purple | Duck Octagon V2 MX Clear

Offline MikeTheTiger

« Reply #88 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 03:58:43 »

Cool thanks.

Offline darkclone24

« Reply #89 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 05:41:45 »

Please keep in mind GMK HyperFuse originally had way less keys at a MOQ of 250, and it only got extra keys when it reached a MOQ of 400, and did not come sorted for the price.

This is very interesting, and something I did not realise about Hyperfuse.

I suppose you could look at Hyperfuse as rewarding people who committed to it with extra keys, but also as punishing those who want/need those keys if 400 people could not be found to buy the set.

Skidata+ here doesn't force people to rely on the buy achieving that 400 mountain for the keys they need, however it begs the question - what is the reward for reaching 400 orders? Surely there are very few extra keys needed, but are the logistics of 400 partial refunds viable? Forgive me if this has been answered already, I've not seen any info on this yet though.
RS84 67g Zealio Purple | Choc Mini MX Black | WASD V2 MX Clear | Golbat 78g Zealio Purple | Duck Octagon V2 MX Clear

Offline Dernubenfrieken

« Reply #90 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 06:21:43 »
Nice set, unfortunately I can't warrant such a large set on my budget. One question though, would a future relegendable GB be possible/feasible? They sound very nice, and a set of them with different colored caps would be a great investment to add some flair/flexibility to any keyset.

Offline joey

« Reply #91 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 06:32:39 »

Pretty sure that's the start of manufacturing.

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #92 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 06:40:37 »
Looks good. I would totally join if the mods were icon + text.

I hope it goes smoothly.

#****rob2015

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #93 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 07:27:53 »
Joined, shieet this leaves a sick crater in the wallet.

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #94 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 10:06:59 »
Congrats Karura on finally getting this buy started. I know you've put a ton of work into it.
I will be joining by the end of November when my wallet is able and willing again. :P
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #95 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 12:04:07 »
hooup hooup!

60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline Hexterdude

• I have a problem when it come to artisans
« Reply #96 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 12:05:43 »

Offline Dansor

« Reply #97 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 12:08:16 »
hooup hooup!

Show Image

Holy Guacamole!

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #98 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 12:10:52 »

Offline theginginator

« Reply #99 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 12:14:25 »
hooup hooup!

Show Image

HHHNNNNNGGGGG!!!!

now I have to get this set!!!