Author Topic: [GB (almost) CANCELLED] BSP DYE SUB  (Read 98272 times)

Offline alixinhzai

Re: [GB (almost) CANCELLED] BSP DYE SUB
« Reply #150 on: Tue, 18 June 2013, 01:22:08 »
and where's my money? where's my keycap? :(

Offline kaiserreich

• HHKB Elite
« Reply #151 on: Tue, 18 June 2013, 01:29:55 »
Sherryton informed me that blank orders are cancelled as well.

This is BSP conducting funny deals.
If all of us did not lurk at the same section of the internet, the company might have got away with it. We wouldn't even know.
« Last Edit: Tue, 18 June 2013, 01:32:24 by kaiserreich »

Offline sleepy916

« Reply #152 on: Wed, 19 June 2013, 15:35:59 »
As long as everybody gets their money back then no harm no foul.

Offline Acetrak

• ssk.ℜ
  • gnawm_
« Reply #153 on: Mon, 24 June 2013, 12:54:32 »
hey kbdvintage, any updates?

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #154 on: Mon, 24 June 2013, 19:04:57 »
If you were ordering from BSP I don't understand why is Sherryton involved in anything.

Is he going to take down every GB we want to do? He is starting to be a pain in the ass.

nobody is forcing you to not purchase from BSP.

you have 2 choices, take the risk and pay for the MOQ, or do your own GB until you reach MOQ.

you really think it's fair for sherry to take the risk and reach the MOQ so somebody else can ride his order?
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline pmh1410

« Reply #155 on: Mon, 24 June 2013, 22:20:57 »
kbdvintage, pls update information of your GB. i still wait your update but i can't patience a longtime. Maybe i must to dispute on Paypal for moneyback.
Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club

Keyboards Collection: Powered by OTD
TKL: 360C Hyper Silver, Cheat B/R/B
Mini: 356mini Red, Duck Poker + 38GT.

Offline alixinhzai

« Reply #156 on: Tue, 25 June 2013, 06:52:28 »
Cancel and we lose all money and keycap? Lol

Offline Acanthophis

« Reply #157 on: Thu, 27 June 2013, 07:43:15 »
Yep, update should be made.

Offline Bencze

« Reply #158 on: Thu, 27 June 2013, 08:16:05 »
I had some interest in BSP, was glads to see european keycap maker... but I'm not sure what is happening here...

Big fish found out that Small fish also ordered at same price so Big fish is pissed off and blackmails company to cancel Small fish' orders? Is this what happened?
Is it safe to assume that Bsp and this Sherryton guy are to be avoided?
-= QFR w/ mx blues - HPE87 w/ mx browns - Ducky 1087XM w/ green alps =-

Offline BimboBB

« Reply #159 on: Thu, 27 June 2013, 11:26:44 »
BSP I dont know...in my opinion they can sell their products like they want. If they have a current order from someone with a huge MOQ, they can offer other people same time a smaller quantity but based on this MOQ/production run. I dont see any problem with that. Especially when we are talking about 19 sets or something.  :rolleyes:

Sherryton, I avoid long time already. This just another case showing his very selfish attitude. There would be different and better ways for all involved to handle that case and he just went for the worst one (again).

Offline Topre

« Reply #160 on: Thu, 27 June 2013, 13:01:12 »
BSP I dont know...in my opinion they can sell their products like they want. If they have a current order from someone with a huge MOQ, they can offer other people same time a smaller quantity but based on this MOQ/production run. I dont see any problem with that. Especially when we are talking about 19 sets or something.  :rolleyes:

Sherryton, I avoid long time already. This just another case showing his very selfish attitude. There would be different and better ways for all involved to handle that case and he just went for the worst one (again).

MOQ should not be spread through a group of people, unless if all parties agree to it. It makes no sense that one party has to buy at least 100 sets (not sure how many Sherry needs) and he pays for that 100, but the supplier allows another group of people to join it for only 20 sets. That's like me hopping onto Microsoft's Surface Pro production line and just buying 100 of them. Microsoft would not like it because their MOQ that they have to pay for is much higher than just 100. The supplier (BSP) is the only greedy and selfish person here, BSP should not have even allowed people to hop on another person's order. It is obvious that they are willing to make and sell keycap sets with a lower MOQ, but refuse to give that privilege to everyone.

Offline BimboBB

« Reply #161 on: Thu, 27 June 2013, 14:14:47 »
I thought as a company you can sell yr products as you want. If they want to sell it in a groupbuy way, they can do that. You describe it as someone who hits a MOQ has an exclusive right for the product. What if BSP decides to prodcue 50% more of the actual MOQ and put them on their own stock? Its not allowed according yr definition. MOQ just means minimum order quantity...not maximum order quantity. For BSP its just important to make this actual prodcution run profitable, thats why they have a MOQ. If the MOQ is reached they can produce how many units they want on top and selling them on whoever is interested unless somebody has an exclusive right on exactly that product.

Anyway, just seeing Sherryton fighting over such marginal amount of a few sets and even declaring he doesnt want to have exclusive right (lol) is enough to confirm my personal opinion about this guy (....useful like a hole in the head!).

Offline Acanthophis

« Reply #162 on: Thu, 27 June 2013, 14:28:48 »
We don't know facts, so speculating won't do any good.

It could also be, that BSP is like "Oh well, we are not moving a finger (or our machines) unless our MOQ of x is met. When MOQ of x is met, we don't care who buys the sets or how many parties are involved in buying our sets, just as long as we get our money."

I don't think they much care if there is a second, smaller party, because MOQ is already met, might as well produce 20 more sets. The machines are running anyway.
I can understand Sherry might feel to be stepped on his toes, and thus his interference (cancellation) with this GB.

But I will never buy my GB-ordered set at Sherry's store. I don't like his business/GB attitude and his shop itself.

But again, all this talking won't bring us any further.
Main concern is: What's up with our money? AFAIK payment to BSP went out. So, did they already make the sets? If so, is Sherry forcing BSP to not hand them over to us? Or do we get them after all? Are you, kboardvintage in contact with Sherry and working on a solution?

I don't care how this ends. All I care is that at the end of the day, I either have my money back or my ordered keycaps.
« Last Edit: Thu, 27 June 2013, 14:30:39 by Acanthophis »

Offline Topre

« Reply #163 on: Thu, 27 June 2013, 14:36:08 »
I thought as a company you can sell yr products as you want. If they want to sell it in a groupbuy way, they can do that. You describe it as someone who hits a MOQ has an exclusive right for the product. What if BSP decides to prodcue 50% more of the actual MOQ and put them on their own stock? Its not allowed according yr definition. MOQ just means minimum order quantity...not maximum order quantity. For BSP its just important to make this actual prodcution run profitable, thats why they have a MOQ. If the MOQ is reached they can produce how many units they want on top and selling them on whoever is interested unless somebody has an exclusive right on exactly that product.

Anyway, just seeing Sherryton fighting over such marginal amount of a few sets and even declaring he doesnt want to have exclusive right (lol) is enough to confirm my personal opinion about this guy (....useful like a hole in the head!).

Yes, as a company you can sell your products however you want. But it is unethical to tell two groups of people different numbers for minimum order quantity, which is why I'm calling BSP selfish. Again, I don't know how many sets Sherryton had to buy, but 20 sets compared to his order is still probably a lot. Assuming he did have to buy 100 sets, 20 sets is 20% of how much he is ordering. If he only had to buy 50 sets, then 20 sets is 40% of his order. What if Sherry only wanted to buy 50 sets, but because of the MOQ he had to buy 100? It's not cool that another group of people are allowed to get the same sets (any maybe for the same price) for way less than the quoted MOQ. It is very true that BSP can sell the keycaps by themselves. But they don't, that's why people need to order directly from them, and that's why there is a MOQ. I'm sure that Sherryton does not have any exclusive rights and if someone meets the amount quoted from BSP then he has no rights in saying that the person can not order.

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #164 on: Thu, 27 June 2013, 14:43:05 »

You wouldn't have been able to get the keys in the first place, if it wasn't for Sherry paying the MOQ! BSP would have never made them and I know damn well Vintage isn't coughing up the money to have them made. Hell, he won't even respond to people wanting their money back! lol

Not to mention if anyone of you pissing and moaning about this was trying to make a living selling these keys and someone jumped on your coat tails to make a quick buck. I do believe you'd lose your **** too! If you want those keys SO BAD, why not buy them from the man that put the effort and huge chunk of cash up to get them made.
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline BimboBB

« Reply #165 on: Thu, 27 June 2013, 15:14:46 »

It could also be, that BSP is like "Oh well, we are not moving a finger (or our machines) unless our MOQ of x is met. When MOQ of x is met, we don't care who buys the sets or how many parties are involved in buying our sets, just as long as we get our money."

I guess thats exactly the way BSP is thinking. And its quite normal. If you look at big online stores like eg. mouser....its the same principal. If they are out of stock they are requesting a certain MOQ to get the product in. If the MOQ is reached (by whomever) they order on top and stock it themselves and selling it for the MOQ unit price (plus a few percent for themselves). If you want everybody to hit the MOQ like "Topre" is suggesting....yeah...have fun to ever get yr desired components.

You wouldn't have been able to get the keys in the first place, if it wasn't for Sherry paying the MOQ! BSP would have never made them and I know damn well Vintage isn't coughing up the money to have them made. Hell, he won't even respond to people wanting their money back! lol

Thanks god, Sherryton is the leading example in responding well when it comes to certain problems. lol...you guys forget quick.

Not to mention if anyone of you pissing and moaning about this was trying to make a living selling these keys and someone jumped on your coat tails to make a quick buck. I do believe you'd lose your **** too! If you want those keys SO BAD, why not buy them from the man that put the effort and huge chunk of cash up to get them made.

No thanks. As long as we have cool dudes around who are not making a living out of re-selling kecaps, but still organizing GB's and as long as we have vendors like techkeys who are working with the community instead against...I will not support this guy. I wish he would get some other job he could make a living of....honestly.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #166 on: Thu, 27 June 2013, 15:59:06 »

I guess thats exactly the way BSP is thinking. And its quite normal. If you look at big online stores like eg. mouser....its the same principal. If they are out of stock they are requesting a certain MOQ to get the product in. If the MOQ is reached (by whomever) they order on top and stock it themselves and selling it for the MOQ unit price (plus a few percent for themselves). If you want everybody to hit the MOQ like "Topre" is suggesting....yeah...have fun to ever get yr desired components.

Thanks god, Sherryton is the leading example in responding well when it comes to certain problems. lol...you guys forget quick.

No thanks. As long as we have cool dudes around who are not making a living out of re-selling kecaps, but still organizing GB's and as long as we have vendors like techkeys who are working with the community instead against...I will not support this guy. I wish he would get some other job he could make a living of....honestly.

oh shut the **** up.

you're obviously already voting with your wallet, why are you going to sit here and **** on somebody else's business because you couldn't get what you want?

please stay in deskthority where everybody feels holier than thou.

BSP ****ed up, sherry called them on it. BSP know they ****ed up or else they wouldn't have canceled OP's order.

OP was also making money off this GB and failed to address it. But **** it right, only Sherry is the bad guy here.

and FYI, every vendor makes money, the whole "working with the community" crap is a bunch of bull.
« Last Edit: Thu, 27 June 2013, 16:03:01 by demik »

Offline Topre

« Reply #167 on: Thu, 27 June 2013, 16:06:47 »

Yes, Mouser doesn't order extra stock until they hit the minimum PRE-order number. That is basically preordering something and not getting it until enough people orders. What you are saying is basically Mouser should sell all their products at the cheapest MOQ. For example Mouser selling a Cherry MX switch for $0.468 each when you need to order 500 of those to get that price. Why bother having a MOQ if you are going to sell that many switches sooner or later? MOQ is not a preorder number. Also the way Mouser works is fine because everyone buying it knows that they are pitching in to be part of that minimum pre-order number, which is basically a groupbuy organized by Mouser.

It's like a possible consumer calling up Signature Plastics and telling them they want to hop on Keypop's coffee set, and they would like to order 10 of those sets. Signature Plastics would be making the caps anyway right? If I was Keypop, I would hope that Signature Plastics told that consumer to **** off. This example may be over exaggerated because Keypop designed the keys themselves, but it's the same concept.

Let's say BSP's minimum order quantity was 100 and you guys hit 80. The last 20 more orders takes you a year to get. Then Sherryton just calls up BSP and tells them that he wants 20 sets of keycaps (and they agree). That means 120 sets in total. But then because the groupbuy took so long to organize, you now only have 90 orders because some people decided they don't want the set anymore. This not including Sherryton's 20 sets. Sherryton is not joining your group buy and BSP tells you that your groupbuy need 100 sets to be ordered in order for them to produce it for you. You only have 90 orders so that means you can not complete the order from BSP. That is why it is unethical for a company to let another person hop on to the MOQ.

Offline sleepy916

« Reply #168 on: Thu, 27 June 2013, 16:09:18 »
Refund update?

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #169 on: Thu, 27 June 2013, 16:14:44 »
Refund update?
Don't hold your breath.

As for Bimbo... Yeah, Sherry ****ed up but all I've seen from him since then is keeping people up to date. Which was the main problem in the first place. I guess your still butt hurt about that huh?

Bimbo, you just don't get it... No one running GBs has to fork out loads of cash to start one. It cost nothing but time to start a GB, maybe tooling cost every know and then. Nine times outta ten that is added to the cost of the set or the OP pays it. Lets talk about that cost... $300 is what DrugER payed for some tooling on DSA Dolch, PLEASE compare that to Sherry Paying $50 to $60 a set at 400 MOQ! GTFO Bimbo!

Demik made a real solid point too, Vintage was selling this kit $10 less then Sherry? Oh look at the savings!!!  :rolleyes:

« Last Edit: Thu, 27 June 2013, 16:44:25 by ApocalypseMaow »

Offline sleepy916

« Reply #170 on: Thu, 27 June 2013, 16:26:53 »

Offline BimboBB

« Reply #171 on: Thu, 27 June 2013, 16:27:38 »
hello demik  ;D

i am sure you never get my point...either not being able or just not willing.

i never wrote anything against "making money". i am moaning only about the way "making money". some vendors doing it right and some not. thats everything and only my personal opinion. if you dont agree and insisting that Sherry is the good guy who is doing everything right......cool.

but if anyone asks about sherryton I will always write down my view on it. especially here on GH, as on DT, i assume, most people are well aware.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #172 on: Thu, 27 June 2013, 16:31:20 »
but yet, nobody asked you your opinion about sherryton.

unless i missed that part.

nope, i dont remembering reading "hey bimbobb, what do you think about sherryton" anywhere on this page, or last.
« Last Edit: Thu, 27 June 2013, 16:38:33 by demik »

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #173 on: Thu, 27 June 2013, 16:35:48 »
I had some interest in BSP, was glads to see european keycap maker... but I'm not sure what is happening here...

Big fish found out that Small fish also ordered at same price so Big fish is pissed off and blackmails company to cancel Small fish' orders? Is this what happened?
Is it safe to assume that Bsp and this Sherryton guy are to be avoided?

blackmailed? where are you getting your information?

im sure sherryton contacted BSP about this. and BSP knew they were in the wrong and cancelled the order themselves.

if they didn't feel it was wrong, they would have told sherryton to suck it up and have gone through with it.

some of you dudes act like sherryton slept with your mothers.
« Last Edit: Thu, 27 June 2013, 16:37:25 by demik »

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #174 on: Thu, 27 June 2013, 16:47:04 »
Refund update?
Don't hold your breath.

Yes, thank you space marine cat.  :(
Sorry to be so blunt... Space Marine Cats have no feelings...

Last thing Bimbo. Good thing Vintage is sooooo cool and such a great GB organizer. Logged on today and failed to inform anyone about what is going on with $1600+ of GHs money he (or BSP) has.
« Last Edit: Thu, 27 June 2013, 16:50:50 by ApocalypseMaow »

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #175 on: Thu, 27 June 2013, 16:48:22 »
To those wondering where their money has gone check the OP. He posted an update on the 25th.

Imo what Sherry did was just. He is running a business. He paid the large sum for the large MOQ and it's fair enough he wasn't happy about BSP allowing someone to jump on the MOQ.
Kboardvintage did nothing wrong either. He simply took an opportunity that BSP gave him.
BSP was in the wrong. They shouldn't have allowed kboardvintage to jump on the MOQ.
« Last Edit: Thu, 27 June 2013, 17:04:53 by Photekq »
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline Dianoda

« Reply #176 on: Thu, 27 June 2013, 17:03:07 »
To those wondering where their money has gone check the OP. He posted an update on the 25th.

Good call, totally missed that.  Thanks.

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #177 on: Thu, 27 June 2013, 17:21:14 »
Nice guy the op is. Its not like the item numbers on these sets have sherrytons name on them or anything. Also when asked if he was gonna make $$, no response. But hey its cool to **** of sherryton instead.

Offline BimboBB

« Reply #178 on: Thu, 27 June 2013, 17:38:15 »
Guys yr order/money is frozen because only one guy ****ed it up. And its not kbvintage nor BSP. Its a matter of fact sofar. If you keep on defending that dude, I cannot help you....sorry...because thats just out my understanding. Also its a beautiful example what happens if you get to serious/greedy with yr re-selling business. Everyone is ****ed up in the end....YEAH....but seems a few people here like that very much. hilarious it is. :blank:

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #179 on: Thu, 27 June 2013, 17:41:38 »
sorry you're so much better than us.
please teach us in your superior ways.
Anything to get mine right?  screw others and morals.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #180 on: Thu, 27 June 2013, 18:13:37 »
Guys yr order/money is frozen because only one guy ****ed it up. And its not kbvintage nor BSP. Its a matter of fact sofar. If you keep on defending that dude, I cannot help you....sorry...because thats just out my understanding. Also its a beautiful example what happens if you get to serious/greedy with yr re-selling business. Everyone is ****ed up in the end....YEAH....but seems a few people here like that very much. hilarious it is. :blank:

you truly are stupid, aren't you?

Offline Acanthophis

« Reply #181 on: Thu, 27 June 2013, 18:50:09 »
I, too, totally missed the update in the OP. Thanks Photekq for pointing that out.

Well, I'm curious how this GB will continue.

Offline sleepy916

« Reply #182 on: Tue, 02 July 2013, 07:51:38 »
BSP sure takes a long time to refund somebody.

Offline kaiserreich

• HHKB Elite
« Reply #183 on: Tue, 02 July 2013, 08:07:01 »
That's cause vintage is still asking BSP to honor the sale.

BSP F-ed up royally this time.
Sherry is in the right. Vintage is kinda in the right.
BSP thought nobody would know.
If BSP honors the agreement with Vintage, they might out of a lot of money.
If BSP honors the prior agreement with Sherry, they might be in some legal quandry depending on how Vintage is going to pursue this.
« Last Edit: Tue, 02 July 2013, 08:11:45 by kaiserreich »

Offline sleepy916

« Reply #184 on: Tue, 02 July 2013, 08:14:50 »
But they already said they were going to cancel over 2 weeks ago. I know Vintage is trying to get the blank sets through so that may be what is holding it back.

Offline Acetrak

• ssk.ℜ
  • gnawm_
« Reply #185 on: Tue, 02 July 2013, 08:19:44 »
His explanation/update in the OP last week sounds like he's still trying to get BSP to honor the original purchase.

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #186 on: Tue, 02 July 2013, 10:22:14 »
while saying FU to sherryton.
classy

Offline litster

• rare caps?! THAT'S A SMILIN
« Reply #187 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 03:18:02 »
Just  caught up with this thread. 

Signature Plastics has tiered pricing, not exactly MOQ.  But SP has never tried to let one order to get to a cheaper price tier and let another smaller order come in for the same goods for the same lower-tiered pricing.  BSP is in the wrong here.  Don't set MOQ if you don't mean it for everyone.  If it wasn't for Sherryton ordering up the MOQ and putting his money in to bring us these dye sub caps, you guys would still be paying $300+ for a set of Cherry dye sub.

You people who appear to have a problem with Sherryton, you are missing out the new genuine Cherry keycaps he has to offer.

Offline BimboBB

« Reply #188 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 03:46:15 »
Update 17/06
GB (almost) CANCELLED; Trying to agree with Sherry that 19 key sets won't hurt his business more than shutting down a GroupBuy @ GH.

Offline litster

« Reply #189 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 03:52:09 »
your point is?

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #190 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 04:07:32 »
your point is?
Don't waste your time lister! Bimbo is still hellbent on demonizing Sherry.  :rolleyes:

Offline BimboBB

« Reply #191 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 04:15:04 »
Just hope that this GB turns out good for everybody involved (by rather getting their money back or getting the ordered keys). Anybody can make his own mind about the roles of certain people involved.

Offline litster

« Reply #192 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 04:26:59 »
Sure, I hope people get their money back.  You can blame Paypal for that, or kboardvintage's inexperience in running group buys using Paypal. 

Bimbo and kboardvintage, put yourself in Sherryton's shoes, what would you do?  I would absolutely do the same as what Sherryton did.  If I invested tens of thousands of dollars to buy up to MOQ, and them someone else come in and bought just 19 sets for the same per-set price that I paid for ordering up to MOQ, you'd be sure I would be talking to BSP and ask them WTF.  And to see someone else post a picture of what I ordered, with my fxxking name on it? 

If you think that is OK, why don't you buy up to MOQ, and then announce it here so we all can call BSP and start our mini group buys?  Maybe I should just email BSP to ask them what they are currently making and I will just order a few sets and then flip them here on GH.  Would that be OK with you Bimbo?

Offline BimboBB

« Reply #193 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 04:28:56 »
Maybe I should just email BSP to ask them what they are currently making and I will just order a few sets and then flip them here on GH.  Would that be OK with you Bimbo?

Thats actually a very interesting idea.....absolutely fine with me. Let us know the outcome.

Offline litster

« Reply #194 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 04:31:22 »
Bimbo, you should do it, since you think it is OK.  And since you think it is fine, you are a bigger idiot than I thought you were.

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #195 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 04:33:27 »
Maybe I should just email BSP to ask them what they are currently making and I will just order a few sets and then flip them here on GH.  Would that be OK with you Bimbo?

Thats actually a very interesting idea.....absolutely fine with me. Let us know the outcome.
It's got to be said! Bimbo, you're a total ****ing scumbag

Offline BimboBB

« Reply #196 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 04:47:28 »
I dont see any problem if there is a big industrial order (for an airport or parliament or whatever) and some keyboard freaks ordering a few sets on top of that. If that makes me a scumbag....so I am. And if it makes me a scumbag when I am of the opinion that this GB dilemma could have been handled in a different way by certain people.....than iam guilty as well.

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #197 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 05:23:44 »
I dont see any problem if there is a big industrial order (for an airport or parliament or whatever) and some keyboard freaks ordering a few sets on top of that. If that makes me a scumbag....so I am. And if it makes me a scumbag when I am of the opinion that this GB dilemma could have been handled in a different way by certain people.....than iam guilty as well.
But it's not an airline or parliament! This is one of are own, trying to bring truly hard to find keys to everyone. So he makes a couple bucks off of us, not a big deal.

Knowing a little about retail, I'm sure Sherry isn't making more than $20 a set on all those keys. Not to mention, how many sets do you really think he is selling?

Come on!

Offline sleepy916

« Reply #198 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 07:23:24 »
As I'm only speaking for myself, I would like kboardvintage to just stop trying to convince BSP to continue with the group buy. I don't think they are going to budge on their stand. So the people with their money in limbo can get on with it and get the refund.

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #199 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 11:20:55 »
But it's not an airline or parliament! This is one of are own, trying to bring truly hard to find keys to everyone. So he makes a couple bucks off of us, not a big deal.

Knowing a little about retail, I'm sure Sherry isn't making more than $20 a set on all those keys. Not to mention, how many sets do you really think he is selling?

Come on!

save your breath, sherryton's always in the wrong with him
bias will blind him from the facts.