Author Topic: [IC] grid 650, GB is live, update with typing sound tests 3  (Read 119714 times)

Offline CookieFlow

Re: [IC] grid 650, GB is live, update with typing sound tests 3
« Reply #350 on: Sat, 16 January 2021, 18:52:01 »
It was very difficult to choose, but I finally managed to place my order.

I think I did the right choice with my modules ... hopefully !

See you in March for Circle combo GB, fingers crossed, I count on you Grid.

ps: Did you guys have to pay for shipping? I thought zFrontier had free shipping over 100$ and my order was over 700$, and I had to pay a pretty extra on top for shipping :(

Offline bigoldbox

« Reply #351 on: Sat, 16 January 2021, 19:37:13 »

ps: Did you guys have to pay for shipping? I thought zFrontier had free shipping over 100$ and my order was over 700$, and I had to pay a pretty extra on top for shipping :(
Yeah, asked them about it and they said the Grid GB was an exception for their shipping policy. I hoped to shave a few dollars off shipping too.

Offline CookieFlow

« Reply #352 on: Sat, 16 January 2021, 19:53:31 »

Yeah, asked them about it and they said the Grid GB was an exception for their shipping policy. I hoped to shave a few dollars off shipping too.

:(

My shipping was over 70$

Offline Zammin

Re: [IC] grid 650, GB is live, update with typing sound tests 2
« Reply #353 on: Sun, 17 January 2021, 00:06:46 »
@gridishere

Can I please make one small amendment to my order? I just want to change the color of module ARRAY from Navy to Silver. I've emailed zFrontier about it but we are having some communication issues due to language barrier. They sound like they are saying they've put in the request but I don't know what's actually happening, and I've asked for someone to just let me know if/when my order has been amended, but they keep quoting this sentence from their first reply:

"Hi ,I have marked your request which can not been seen from your sides while my colleague will"

I don't understand what this means. There is no change in price or module type, just color choice. So I would expect it to be fairly simple but I don't know how exactly how this works on your/zFrontier's end.

It should be fairly simple. I am sorry that happened. Can you E-mail me, gridishere@gmail.com ? Please use the E-mail address you used for ordering.

I will make the note for you, just mention that you want to change your ARRAY from Navy to Silver. Sorry for the hassle.

Thanks for understanding and support!

Best,
grid

Thanks very much, I'll send you an email now.

@gridishere did you get my email the other day? Just need to check because I didn't receive a reply.

Offline hellotp

Re: [IC] grid 650, GB is live, update with typing sound tests
« Reply #354 on: Sun, 17 January 2021, 01:39:57 »
Awww Yeah! Just put my order in. I usually prefer the look of wkl, but it's doesn't work for me on this one. I also went with the Flash module, and I'm thinking about getting the array too.. Ideally, i'd like to try and "mod" the mods, and combine both into one..

Thanks for your support!
We are thinking of a module combine Circle and ARRARY. Don't know if you will be interested.

So glad that this is happening! I had to decide so hard not to opt in for the Array and now I know there will be one with Circle! GB Joined and looking forward to updates and production. Is geekhack and instagram the best place to follow for updates? No discord?

Offline Capone1423

« Reply #355 on: Sun, 17 January 2021, 06:56:47 »
do you have any recommendations for a DIY battery if Flash+keyboard is build for BLE?`

do I need a 3.7V Li-Ion or a Li-Ion Polymer battery?