Author Topic: Keycap for summer  (Read 2800 times)

Offline james97

Keycap for summer
« on: Wed, 16 June 2021, 22:15:55 »
Hi guys,
It's summer so i just wanna decoreate my keyboards a bit, since we cannot go to the beach due to corona virus  :(.
Which keycaps do you guys think i should buy (about beaches, summer vibe ,etc)?

Offline Suds

Re: Keycap for summer
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 16 June 2021, 23:15:51 »
YMDK only has spring and autumn for some reason, no summer or winter. Don't know what's up with that, I'd certainly like a seasonal set. There's KAM Ocean Front in group buys right now... though you wouldn't actually get anything until next summer. Tai-Hao has a set which they call "Shell Sand Beach" ... which is just regular keycaps in white and tan. I don't see it.

My suggestion: go to the beach and find some little shells. Glue them on top of some cheap keycaps and call them "artisanal."

Offline seville57

Re: Keycap for summer
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 17 June 2021, 11:42:32 »
YMDK only has spring and autumn for some reason, no summer or winter. Don't know what's up with that, I'd certainly like a seasonal set. There's KAM Ocean Front in group buys right now... though you wouldn't actually get anything until next summer. Tai-Hao has a set which they call "Shell Sand Beach" ... which is just regular keycaps in white and tan. I don't see it.

My suggestion: go to the beach and find some little shells. Glue them on top of some cheap keycaps and call them "artisanal."