Author Topic: [GB] GMK. WOB & BOW. NORDEUK++ ADD-ON KIT // SHIPPED & FINISHED  (Read 139157 times)

Offline dhb82

That’s amazing, great news!

Offline Zurg Eon

Huzzah! Congrats!

Offline KeyCap75

stoked for the Bow !!!!!
well done everyone! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Offline dorf

• divine creator
QUICK UPDATE

I am happy to inform you that both WoB and BoW NORDEUK++ WILL BE PRODUCED, i repeat both WoB and BoW NORDEUK++ WILL BE PRODUCED  :cool:

The groub buy will run this week out. Now is your final chance to grab a NORDEUK++ kit, in your preference of WoB & BoW colors

We have been waiting on word from GMK. I am sorry for the delay in updates. I just didn't have to much to report besides hope. Good news came.. You all can thank David from mykeyboard.eu for making ISO magic

More info will come to the main post ASAP!

May you all have a wonderful Monday :thumb:

This is really good news! I've been waiting so long for a WoB set.

Offline Prelim

great news!

2x GH60 revC - lubed Linjärs 65g / lubed H1s 65g with SPRIT 5mm acrylic plate | Dolch PAC - Cherry housing / Gateron sliders 65g and QMK clips | Raptor K1 G80-1890 stock 
Floating on Cherry/GMK caps - White on Black, Classic Beige, Dolch, Olivetti, Alcatel MMK, Hellgrau

Offline dhb82

I’m trying to get in contact with mykeyboard to add the WoB to my order with BoW, but they don’t respond to mails. Is there any other form of contact?

Offline Emir

• icon mods
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Bandit
    • Discord
I’m trying to get in contact with mykeyboard to add the WoB to my order with BoW, but they don’t respond to mails. Is there any other form of contact?

They're really active on Discord, try there! :)

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
Double checking: How different the legends in this set are from OG Cherry L9 ones? Not sure to pull the trigger, as I do not have any white on black set with WS legends.

Offline RETURNISO

• I do get excited about keyboard stuff..

Hi, when do you mail them? They should get back to you, don't worry :) alot of GB's going atm.

If you have discord you can also write them.

https://discord.gg/pQ5e3G

Offline RETURNISO

Double checking: How different the legends in this set are from OG Cherry L9 ones? Not sure to pull the trigger, as I do not have any white on black set with WS legends.

WS1 is pretty white. I maybe have a set I can compare with. Will report back.

Offline Prelim

are you sure OG Cherry legendas are L9? Almost sure they are CP.

Also, I have OG Cherry caps mixed with GMK WS1 WoB mods and they match pretty well:

2x GH60 revC - lubed Linjärs 65g / lubed H1s 65g with SPRIT 5mm acrylic plate | Dolch PAC - Cherry housing / Gateron sliders 65g and QMK clips | Raptor K1 G80-1890 stock 
Floating on Cherry/GMK caps - White on Black, Classic Beige, Dolch, Olivetti, Alcatel MMK, Hellgrau

Offline skmn

Awesome news that both sets are gonna get produced!

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
are you sure OG Cherry legendas are L9? Almost sure they are CP.

Also, I have OG Cherry caps mixed with GMK WS1 WoB mods and they match pretty well:

Show Image

Wow, that is a lovely keyboard. Thank you for sharing, they look pretty much the same. TY.

(Edit) I got a WoB set based on your advice. TY again.
« Last Edit: Tue, 21 May 2019, 21:33:04 by ideus »

Offline Prelim

(Edit) I got a WoB set based on your advice. TY again.

:thumb:

Offline Norde

I bought both sets. I had to.  :cool:

Offline Prelim

still no news from GMK starting production?

Offline spooknik

So what's going on with this GB? It was suppose to end last month I guess, is it finished? Has the order been placed with GMK?
« Last Edit: Sun, 02 June 2019, 07:03:19 by spooknik »

Offline Bahm78

• https://blog.naver.com/hjg7808
AWESOmE !!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Offline RETURNISO

Queuing up for production!

Offline RETURNISO

So what's going on with this GB? It was suppose to end last month I guess, is it finished? Has the order been placed with GMK?

The GB was extended a little as the BoW kit was fighting to meet MOQ
Order should be placed. When i have news yet from GMK i will update the OP with a updated timeline estimate.
I should know soon!  :thumb:

Offline D0oms_Ninth_Cat

Queuing up for production!

Thanks for the update!

Offline RETURNISO

QUICK UPDATE

I am happy to inform you that both WoB and BoW NORDEUK++ WILL BE PRODUCED, i repeat both WoB and BoW NORDEUK++ WILL BE PRODUCED  :cool:

The groub buy will run this week out. Now is your final chance to grab a NORDEUK++ kit, in your preference of WoB & BoW colors

We have been waiting on word from GMK. I am sorry for the delay in updates. I just didn't have to much to report besides hope. Good news came.. You all can thank David from mykeyboard.eu for making ISO magic

Show Image

You have no idea man ;)

ISO <3
« Last Edit: Sun, 09 June 2019, 06:45:52 by RETURNISO »

Offline dorf

• divine creator
QUICK UPDATE

Show Image

You have no idea man ;)

Show Image

ISO <3

You are beeing to kind, sir.

Offline RETURNISO

Small update for BoW

Dixiemech.com opened up for a small pre order of GMK Minimal extras!

If you want to have a early access to the extras, now is the time:

https://dixiemech.store/products/gmk-minimal

Offline skmn

Small update for BoW

Dixiemech.com opened up for a small pre order of GMK Minimal extras!

If you want to have a early access to the extras, now is the time:

https://dixiemech.store/products/gmk-minimal
Thank for the info, joined.

Offline Trousers

WOB base set is back on sale at Massdrop!

Is there any news regarding this?

Offline RETURNISO

Hi All

A few small updates!

GB STATUS: Pre-orders available ( EU Vendor only )

- Awaiting production timeline estimate from GMK.

UPDATES

- GMK WoB & BoW Icon Ext.
   Great news and a perfect companion for WoB & BoW. @Emir have started a IC for a icon modifier kit, supporting WoB & BoW.
   The kit brings ISO support for BoW. This means you can use the icon modifier kit to get ISO support for GMK minimal. ( If you don't need a numpad kit... )
   Check the IC HERE

- Drop.com WoB back in stock!   
   The Drop.com WoB ( black on white ) base set is back in stock. VIEW HERE
« Last Edit: Thu, 27 June 2019, 10:45:22 by RETURNISO »

Offline DJSwayde

Have we received a production timeline estimate from GMK yet?
Mains: Bakers CL64 (silver)   |   CannonKeys Bakeneko60 (black)   |   Carolina Mech Palmetto (black)   |   LSJ Ares (silver)   |   LZ CLS h (silver)   |   Monokei Kei R1 (standard red, HHKB)   |   PFU Limited HHKB Pro 1 (PD-KB300BN)   |   PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (PD-KB400B)   |   PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S (PD-KB400WS)   |   SINGAKBD x TGR Unikorn R1 (black)   |   Weaston GSKT-00 R1 (gray [re-anodized silver, HHKB])   |   Weaston GSKT-00-Z (silver, AEK HHKB)

Alps: Apple Extended Keyboard II (M3501, Taiwanese)   |   Apple Standard Keyboard (M0116, US)   |   Dell AT101 (GYI3PVAT101, US)    |   IBM Multistation 5556-001 (Chinese)   |   IBM P70 (ANSI-US, 06-89)   |   MET Micro Officer 6000 (R315-00)   |   SGI AT-101 "Beige"   |   Zenith Data Systems TurbosPORT 386
Cherry: G80-3000LPCXY-2 #1   |   G80-3000LPCXY-2 #2   |   G80-3485LWNUS #1 (Das Keyboard II)   |   G80-3485LWNUS #2 (Das Keyboard II)   |   G81-1281SAW (Zenith Data Systems)   |   G81-3000SAT   |   G81-3090SAQ (Schneider)   |   G81-3100SEBUS
Topre: PFU Limited HHKB Blank (charcoal [PD-KB300BN])   |   PFU Limited HHKB Printed (charcoal [PD-KB400B])   |   PFU Limited HHKB Printed (gray [PD-KB400WS])   |   Realforce 91UDK-G (NG02B0)   |   Realforce 103UB (SE42B0)   |   Realforce Taiwanese kit (dark gray)   |   Sony BKE-9400A   |   Sony MKS-8050

Collection

Offline Prelim

more than 3 months already passed since the GB started, GB never closes, GMK order hasn't been confirmed yet. is this normal?  :(

Offline spooknik

more than 3 months already passed since the GB started, GB never closes, GMK order hasn't been confirmed yet. is this normal?  :(

Not normal for an average GMK GB. Might be average for this GB.

Offline RETURNISO

Have we received a production timeline estimate from GMK yet?

I am still waiting to hear news back from mykeyboard.eu. They are handling multiples GB's and are coordinating with GMK.

I cant confirm anything yet as i haven't heard back, i am crossing fingers on the kits will get made along side GMK Minimal :)

There is a possibility we are hitting some vacation time as-well  :confused:

Dear Prelim,

Order have been made ( posted on the OP the 10.6 ) and mykeyboard.eu are coordinating with GMK.

You are right. There are Pre-orders available. There are gonna be a few extra kits available.
The GB period was extended 3-4 weeks bc the BoW kit was fighting to hit MOQ. 
This was a special GB. A rare one. And it succeeded  :cool:

If you have any order inquiries or are insecure about your order. You are free to cancel your order anytime. 

Just as much as you, i want the caps to be made :thumb:

Offline Prelim

my post wasn't meant to be rude (I'm sorry if you understood it in that way), just to ask if this is normal to happen as isn't the way group-buys usually run  :-[

Offline RETURNISO

my post wasn't meant to be rude (I'm sorry if you understood it in that way), just to ask if this is normal to happen as isn't the way group-buys usually run  :-[

Yo, no worries buddy. Properly me that came off rude  :p

I mean, I can fairly say we almost didn't make the cut.
This kind of kit is the second hardest kit to be made in GMK land. This is why the GB timeline got extended some weeks.

We are also playing with the big boi's.. Tbh i have no idea how many sets are in production atm. Its GMK frenzy times..  :confused:
I think we are lucky if we can sneak up in there along side minimal.

I have pushed for a update, and i am sure as soon things are planned out I'll hear back and I'll update here with a timeline  :thumb:

Offline RobertWilliams

Just a few tweaks and you could find phenq review here include French AZERTY to the already long list of supported languages...  Maybe next time ? :)

This is a unique opportunity to cover our EU layouts with classic colored and minimal sets for the currently and future GMK.
« Last Edit: Wed, 13 January 2021, 03:01:07 by RobertWilliams »

Offline Dakk1d

Is it too late to put an order in on mykeyboard.eu?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline RETURNISO

Hi, Kits are still available for pre-order  :thumb:

EU - BUY HERE

Offline RETURNISO

Small minimal update  :))
  • I have word that i should have news soon regarding a expected delivery date from GMK :thumb: ( hoping that's next week ) 
  • GMK Minimal will properly land faster then expected so if you haven't aquired a set of GMK Minimal, you can sign up HERE to get notified when extras should go up for sale.

Have a great weekend Y'all!

Offline Dakk1d

EU - BUY HERE
Order is placed, thanks  :thumb:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline RETURNISO

EU - BUY HERE
Order is placed, thanks  :thumb:

Inget problem, många tack ;)

Offline RETURNISO

Small update - EU

GB STATUS: Still waiting on a update from GMK. But I did reach out to them today to push for a update.

GMK Minimal extras will be available from tonight 2100 CEST on mykeyboard.eu
You can pick up a BoW NORDEUK++ kit which is still available for pre-order :thumb:

Offline tobiasvl

• ISO 9995
Thanks a lot for the heads up :thumb:

Offline RETURNISO

Thanks a lot for the heads up :thumb:

You are welcome :thumb:

For anyone looking link is HERE

Offline RETURNISO

29.07: Update from GMK: There has been a delay, but they are processing the order atm in between the larger orders que.
So this means a little more waiting.. But i do think they will close this order vastly. Hopefully next update is with a delivery date. keep you guys posted!

Let me know if you have any questions :thumb:
« Last Edit: Mon, 29 July 2019, 07:31:44 by RETURNISO »

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
Thank you for the update. We ISO users are very patient.  :p

Offline Saga

• Pew Pew Particle Accelerators
ISO-FO here, I can wait f o r e v e r I guess

Offline towhatend

Any news? :)

Offline RETURNISO

Not much yet other then the last update. but i suspect it shouldn't be long now :thumb:

Winter is long in the north hehe :cool: soooon though

Your the one  :eek: I think this is the only custom faroese kit that exists in modern time lol. As a dane i am proud to have brought this contribution to "Rigsfællesskabet" haha  :thumb:

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.

Not much yet other then the last update. but i suspect it shouldn't be long now :thumb:

Winter is long in the north hehe 8) soooon though

Your the one  :o I think this is the only custom faroese kit that exists in modern time lol. As a dane i am proud to have brought this contribution to "Rigsfællesskabet" haha  :thumb:
Få det att hända

Offline RETURNISO

Winter is long in the north hehe 8) soooon though

Your the one  :o I think this is the only custom faroese kit that exists in modern time lol. As a dane i am proud to have brought this contribution to "Rigsfællesskabet" haha  :thumb:
Få det att hända

javisst, javisst.. Have pushed for a update, let you all know how its going :)

Offline Saga

• Pew Pew Particle Accelerators
Your the one  :eek: I think this is the only custom faroese kit that exists in modern time lol. As a dane i am proud to have brought this contribution to "Rigsfællesskabet" haha  :thumb:

I've used it for a decade since i lived in the Faroes for a while, it's an easy layout to cover languages I use all the time. That said, there's a bunch of Icelanders around here so I'm surprised there isn't more of a push to at least include Ð in Norde sets.