Author Topic: [GB]EXENT - 65% made by TARO (In production)  (Read 775830 times)

Offline dead_pixel_design

• IIIV is not a Roman Numeral. Positive Vibes.
Re: [GB]EXENT - 65% made by TARO (In production)
« Reply #2050 on: Sun, 14 January 2018, 14:41:26 »
Everybody needs to calm down. Picking fights with each other will not solve anything. I understand the frustration you all must have, but until contact is made with the runners, flinging **** at each other solves nothing.

I am leaving the thread open for now to allow the runners to hopefully post updates soon. If this behavior continues then it will be locked and there will be even less opportunities for updates.

Thank you and happy new year.

Can we get this locked already? Does this forum not have the ability to make posts that only a single user can post to? Would be nice if juahenza was the only user who could post.

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #2051 on: Sun, 14 January 2018, 14:44:10 »
Everybody needs to calm down. Picking fights with each other will not solve anything. I understand the frustration you all must have, but until contact is made with the runners, flinging **** at each other solves nothing.

I am leaving the thread open for now to allow the runners to hopefully post updates soon. If this behavior continues then it will be locked and there will be even less opportunities for updates.

Thank you and happy new year.

Can we get this locked already? Does this forum not have the ability to make posts that only a single user can post to? Would be nice if juahenza was the only user who could post.

Technically the OP can lock the thread and then unlock to add their own posts, to re-lock after.  If a moderator locks a thread, the OP can't unlock it.  We generally discourage the OP from locking an ongoing GB thread, however, as it's still useful and fair for members to be able to post about issues.  But in regards to any extraneous drama, we're dealing with it on a case-by-case basis.

edit: thread cleaned up a little bit.
« Last Edit: Sun, 14 January 2018, 14:47:29 by Photoelectric »
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline MaNiFeX

• Wu Tang Killa Keebs
    • MaNiFeX.net
« Reply #2052 on: Mon, 15 January 2018, 16:30:40 »
Any news on the bottoms?  I didn't see any posted on the main page.  Thank guys!   :thumb:
« Last Edit: Mon, 15 January 2018, 16:33:53 by MaNiFeX »

Offline foxlive

• The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
« Reply #2053 on: Mon, 15 January 2018, 16:59:46 »
Any news on the bottoms?  I didn't see any posted on the main page.  Thank guys!   :thumb:

I finally received an answer regarding my remaing shipping for the EXENT from Juahenza earlier today and it told me it would invoice me when before shipping, and add  a « Which should be soon » ! So since I have an alu bottom, I think it should be soon :D !

Offline energyd

« Reply #2054 on: Mon, 15 January 2018, 17:34:26 »

I finally received an answer regarding my remaing shipping for the EXENT from Juahenza earlier today and it told me it would invoice me when before shipping, and add  a « Which should be soon » ! So since I have an alu bottom, I think it should be soon :D !

Received an answer from him too. He said he should have an update on the bottom this week.

Offline MaNiFeX

• Wu Tang Killa Keebs
    • MaNiFeX.net
« Reply #2055 on: Mon, 15 January 2018, 17:57:23 »

I finally received an answer regarding my remaing shipping for the EXENT from Juahenza earlier today and it told me it would invoice me when before shipping, and add  a « Which should be soon » ! So since I have an alu bottom, I think it should be soon :D !

Received an answer from him too. He said he should have an update on the bottom this week.

Great to hear.  I'll hang tight.

Offline d.caminero

« Reply #2056 on: Wed, 17 January 2018, 05:29:20 »
Well, I finally picked up my Exent yesterday and I bring you some pics (sorry, no DSLR) and a bit of an insight on it.

I can confirm there is no bill or receipt of any sort attached to the box and that is declared as a gift as juahenza told me in a PM. I only had to pay for managing fees (in Spain, but YMMV).

Bad things first:

The bottom was awfully cracked

As you can see in the pics, the cracks are pretty notorious, specially the middle one, which goes from the top edge of the piece down to the middle of it. That means that you can push one side and pull the other and easily break the piece in two.
The cracks on the sides are dangerous too, since they form a triangle and I think I could pull off the piece if I tried.
Moreover, I noticed a new thing about it (or at least I haven't read anything here about this). It seems that the junction between the PC bottom and the feet is not completely flat, and tightening and un-tightening the middle screw made the PC bend a significant bit. It was not much, but that's definitely not good because it creates a point of strain and it sure doesn't help keep the PC bottom uncracked.
I took some pics and recorded a little video where you can clearly see the crack opening and closing as I turn the screwdriver to tight or loosen the screw.

Loose:

Tight:

Can you spot the difference?
Here's the video:
(I don't know why, but the video turns upside down when I upload it, I can see it fine in my computer and I also rotated it before uploading, but it stays upside down  :( :( )

This is an issue I'd like the GB runners to see, since I can't properly see if the feet are not straight in the surface or if it's the PC bottom.

Besides that, the polycarbonate feels very sturdy, has a nice finish, is detailed enough and doesn't have very notorious milling traces (some minor traces on the inside surface).

I can say I quite like it, but being heavily cracked I feel disappointed.

The PCB was not fully working
As we all know now, not all the PCB's will arrive fully working and will need to have a bit of work done on them.
Knowing that, I plugged mine in and opened up bootmapper client to try the LED's.
You can see the result below.

There are some of them not working at all (pressumably just a reflowing issue) and one of them where the green doesn't light up anything at all. I'm personally a bit worried about this one because if it wasn't soldered properly, the next ones would fail, but I'm hoping it will work when I reflow it.
After that, I flashed the same layout I have in my b.face, just to try the switch pads manually (with metallic pliers) and opened EK switch hitter.
Then I realised there are pads that are not working at all. I do not recall anyone in the thread having this problem and frankly I still hope I did something wrong when checking them, but Switch Hitter can detect triggers even when they have no key assigned, and some of the pads weren't registering any trigger at all.
I will make further checks, but today I'm going away for a few days and it will have to wait.

Not bad but neither good things:

The packaging
Although the keyboard itself was very well protected with big, sturdy and thick foam pads covering the entire inside of the box, it wasn't secured in place. That wouldn't be a problem if all pieces where tight and metallic, but since the PCB comes inside and loose, and there's a polycarbonate piece, that was not a good idea.
Before opening the box, I could hear and feel the keyboard tumbling around inside. I think anyone here know that when you ship an item inside a box, you have to make sure it won't move inside the box, and as I said, you could make an exception if it's only one piece (or it behaves like one), but there cannot be loose things inside the box, because they will get damaged.
When I opened the box and saw how the PCB moved inside the case, I was surprised the USB was still in it's place. GB runners should at least tape the PCB to the inside, or better than that, add a thin layer of foam inside the keyboard so the PCB doesn't rattle inside.
I suspect that the keyboard being loose inside the box also contributes to the PC cracking, since the piece is "a bit" flexible and the feet puts a point of pressure and a lot of weight on it, possibly making it crack when the keyboard goes up and down inside the box.
I wouldn't rate this as bad since the idea is not bad at all and the foam was a more than enough protection for the board, but shipping the keyboard loose inside and the PCB loose inside of it was not a good idea because it's not full metal. I doubt anyone of the premium kits will have this problem.

The feet
I found a little milling defect in the feet. You can see in the pic below there's a bit of residue of a trace. I consider it a minor issue since is very small and in a piece you won't be seeing unless you specifically look for it. Also, I could file it down with care and not screw up the surface finish. It bothers me since someone could consider this as a B-stock, but oh well.

The good things:

The anodising

The anodising is superb. I mean, this is the first anodised aluminium I own, but I compared it to a MacBook, iPhone and Xiaomi Mi note and this keeb anodising is on par with the one on the MacBook and almost as smooth as the one on the iPhone. The colour itself is a bit lighter than I'd wanted it to be, but blue is a difficult colour to anodise. (Although the pics are taken with a Nexus 5X, I think the colour is pretty accurate, maybe a tad lighter in the spots with more light reflecting).
I found a little smudge on a side, but it was just some dirt or glue and it went off easily. I couldn't find any defect at all, no discolouration or anything, it's just perfect and evenly smooth. Top notch work in my opinion.

Conclussion/Thoughts
The keyboard itself is awesome and I feel it's important I say this to cheer up people around here. I feel disappointed about the cracked bottom and the PCB not properly working. I know I will have to wait months for a new bottom, but I do feel happy about having this board. It weights a ton, it's very sturdy, awesome looking and feeling. I'm eager to make a build out of it.

You can see here the complete gallery:
https://imgur.com/a/9RkII

As a side note to this improvised review, I think I received one screw for the plate less than necessary, since there are 5 holes and I received 4 screws, making the plate flex a lot in the middle bottom, but can't recall if this was said before in the thread (I do remember something about screws). I also didn't receive stabilizers, but I have yet to confirm if I ordered them (I think I did, but can't find the invoice now).

Offline Marvellion

« Reply #2057 on: Wed, 17 January 2018, 08:07:24 »
Snip
Finally something positive, thanks for the review. With feets coming unscrewed and PCB's fixed, only issues left will be missing stabs, loose PCB in the box and replacement bottoms. Let's hope GB runners will take a look. The top piece looks amazing as always.
« Last Edit: Wed, 17 January 2018, 17:24:30 by Marvellion »

Offline d.caminero

« Reply #2058 on: Wed, 17 January 2018, 09:34:09 »
Finally something positive, thanks for the review. With feets coming unscrewed and PCB's fixed, only issues left will be missing stabs, loose PCB in the box and replacement bottoms. Let's hope GB runners will take a look. The top piece looks amazing as always.

I agree with you that leaving the feet unscrewed and the PCB's fixed should solve those problems, but still they need to tape everything together because the feet and the keeb will be slamming together, and that would produce far worse results than we've seen. I hope they kept that in mind when packing the next batch.

Thanks for the appreciation. I wanted to give some light, confirm some issues and show everyone what they will be getting as best as I could, while giving an overall positive message. Although the runners do have a lot of things to improve.

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #2059 on: Wed, 17 January 2018, 10:03:19 »
Thanks for the appreciation. I wanted to give some light, confirm some issues and show everyone what they will be getting as best as I could, while giving an overall positive message. Although the runners do have a lot of things to improve.

I also want to extend my gratitude for the review - the biggest take away for me however has to be the fact you didn't get taxed; I'm glad the gift declaration worked for you and I'm hoping it works for me too, our customs tend to not be the most observant people out there. Going to save me a lot of money and most of all, a lot of trouble and headaches.

Beautiful board, too, the finish really is delightful.

Offline PancakeMSTR

« Reply #2060 on: Wed, 17 January 2018, 11:13:12 »
Goddamn that is some cracking.

Offline Data

« Reply #2061 on: Wed, 17 January 2018, 12:07:45 »
Obviously there needed to be some washers or a metal support strap on the other side of the polycarb to distribute stress across a wider surface area.  That foot is heavy and it's held to the keyboard by 5 screws.  Design flaw.

Offline dead_pixel_design

• IIIV is not a Roman Numeral. Positive Vibes.
« Reply #2062 on: Wed, 17 January 2018, 13:04:13 »
I'm blown away by how beautiful that blue is... I'm very excited to see more pics as more and more people get theirs together.

Offline MaNiFeX

• Wu Tang Killa Keebs
    • MaNiFeX.net
« Reply #2063 on: Wed, 17 January 2018, 14:12:43 »
Thanks for the review Marvellion!   :thumb:

I was under the impression that PCBs were being quality checked?  My main concern is having to reflow SMD components.  That’s not really in my soldering abilities and was expecting a working PCB.

Would love some transparency/communication from the GB leaders and design team and how the reviewed issues will be handled.

Thanks All!

Offline Marvellion

« Reply #2064 on: Wed, 17 January 2018, 17:27:09 »

I was under the impression that PCBs were being quality checked?  My main concern is having to reflow SMD components.  That’s not really in my soldering abilities and was expecting a working PCB.

Would love some transparency/communication from the GB leaders and design team and how the reviewed issues will be handled.

Thanks All!

Oh the review is from d.caminero, I should've snipped earlier sorry about that. Reflowing is really easy you just heat up the solder and poke it a little bit. Also I think d.caminero's PCB was sent before GB runners started checkng them ( or I hope so).

Offline MaNiFeX

• Wu Tang Killa Keebs
    • MaNiFeX.net
« Reply #2065 on: Wed, 17 January 2018, 17:48:01 »

Thanks All!

Oh the review is from d.caminero, I should've snipped earlier sorry about that. Reflowing is really easy you just heat up the solder and poke it a little bit. Also I think d.caminero's PCB was sent before GB runners started checkng them ( or I hope so).

Whoops.  Was on mobile!  Thanks d.caminero!!!   :thumb:

Offline duynguyenle

• Personal text? What personal text???
« Reply #2066 on: Wed, 17 January 2018, 19:26:50 »
I would like to ask for some sort of spreadsheet with everyone's orders on it and the current status of each. According to the update Jan 2nd, Premium kits have started shipping out and it'd be nice to have an idea of when to expect it, since I'm going to be away visiting family for about 2 weeks in February, and the postal service here only keeps parcels for 12 days before returning them back to sender.
| QFR            | Leeku 1800    | Raptor K1      | Dolch Pac

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ň_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #2067 on: Wed, 17 January 2018, 20:51:22 »

As we all know now, not all the PCB's will arrive fully working and will need to have a bit of work done on them.
Knowing that, I plugged mine in and opened up bootmapper client to try the LED's.

Show Image

Im not sure if you checked already but just would like to share cause it happened to me that they default to 12 leds only. You need to change to 24 leds in the bootmapper to light all the smd. Lets just hope that would fix your issue about the bottom smd.
TGR Jane CE | TX-CP | ZZ96 | HHKB | Ducky Shine 3 | Atreus | Infinity Ergodox | IBM Model M | Smart Pad | Taobao Acrylic 96 | TGR910 SE | RGB96 | M4-A | Moon

Pending: Exent | EM7 | M-60 | Kira EXS | 910 Poly | Kn210 | Alice

Offline energyd

« Reply #2068 on: Wed, 17 January 2018, 22:39:59 »
I'm blown away by how beautiful that blue is... I'm very excited to see more pics as more and more people get theirs together.

Kind of hard to find keycap match though. Seems the blue is the same blue with M65-A. Can't think anything else other than gmk hydro

Offline PancakeMSTR

« Reply #2069 on: Wed, 17 January 2018, 23:02:56 »

Kind of hard to find keycap match though. Seems the blue is the same blue with M65-A. Can't think anything else other than gmk hydro

SA Dasher/Dancer. Duh.

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ň_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #2070 on: Thu, 18 January 2018, 00:11:05 »

GMK Aero
TGR Jane CE | TX-CP | ZZ96 | HHKB | Ducky Shine 3 | Atreus | Infinity Ergodox | IBM Model M | Smart Pad | Taobao Acrylic 96 | TGR910 SE | RGB96 | M4-A | Moon

Pending: Exent | EM7 | M-60 | Kira EXS | 910 Poly | Kn210 | Alice

Offline Cerasis

« Reply #2071 on: Thu, 18 January 2018, 04:26:16 »
I would like to ask for some sort of spreadsheet with everyone's orders on it and the current status of each. According to the update Jan 2nd, Premium kits have started shipping out and it'd be nice to have an idea of when to expect it, since I'm going to be away visiting family for about 2 weeks in February, and the postal service here only keeps parcels for 12 days before returning them back to sender.

+1 for this. Cause jua is still MIA after providing a timeline, then missing said timeline. We've been through this for quite a while now, tbh.
Bantam44 | M0116 | Miuni32 | EXENT | Un-novatouch'd Novatouch to be fixed

Offline Marutks

« Reply #2072 on: Thu, 18 January 2018, 06:33:10 »
Can't think anything else other than gmk hydro

Put Nautilus keycaps on your Exent!!!    :thumb:

Offline d.caminero

« Reply #2073 on: Thu, 18 January 2018, 08:54:03 »

I also want to extend my gratitude for the review - the biggest take away for me however has to be the fact you didn't get taxed; I'm glad the gift declaration worked for you and I'm hoping it works for me too, our customs tend to not be the most observant people out there. Going to save me a lot of money and most of all, a lot of trouble and headaches.

Beautiful board, too, the finish really is delightful.

If your customs are not very observant, you should be fine as well. There was not a single document with a price inside or outside the box.

Show Image

Im not sure if you checked already but just would like to share cause it happened to me that they default to 12 leds only. You need to change to 24 leds in the bootmapper to light all the smd. Lets just hope that would fix your issue about the bottom smd.

I did remember that yesterday and will going to try it when I get back home. If that's the case I'll try to edit the review just to be clear. Thanks for the heads up!

Obviously there needed to be some washers or a metal support strap on the other side of the polycarb to distribute stress across a wider surface area.  That foot is heavy and it's held to the keyboard by 5 screws.  Design flaw.

That's a good idea and something I wish they'd thought of. Although to be fair, the keyboard shouldn't be moving too much.

Goddamn that is some cracking.

Unfortunately it is :( I hope it won't break-in the meantime we get a replacement, but that middle crack is large.

Thanks All!

Whoops.  Was on mobile!  Thanks d.caminero!!!   :thumb:
You are very much welcome  :thumb:

Thanks All!

They said they QC'd all the Pcb's upon arrival, so mine is technically QC'd as well. I have to say that I still have to try changing the LEDs settings to light up all of them. If they all work, then it's just one of them nor properly working.

Can't think anything else other than gmk hydro

Put Nautilus keycaps on your Exent!!!    :thumb:

That's exactly my plan. What I still don't know is which switch to use

Offline Captainbuttmonkey

« Reply #2074 on: Thu, 18 January 2018, 13:48:51 »

They hold stuff for 18 days mate, 21 if there is a customs fee to pay. Had the same worry when I went on holiday last year  :thumb:

Offline monkeyplusplus

« Reply #2075 on: Thu, 18 January 2018, 15:45:34 »
So what does it look like when you get the updated notification for shipping? Mine was one of the premium kits, so I guess it should be moving soooonish?

Offline duynguyenle

• Personal text? What personal text???
« Reply #2076 on: Fri, 19 January 2018, 12:36:11 »

They hold stuff for 18 days mate, 21 if there is a customs fee to pay. Had the same worry when I went on holiday last year  :thumb:

You mean last year when these kits were initially scheduled to ship out?  :(
| QFR            | Leeku 1800    | Raptor K1      | Dolch Pac

Offline meirish

« Reply #2077 on: Fri, 19 January 2018, 13:04:25 »
So what does it look like when you get the updated notification for shipping? Mine was one of the premium kits, so I guess it should be moving soooonish?

I got an email from PayPal that said the invoice had been updated. It had a tracking number to use on sf-express.com

Offline Captainbuttmonkey

« Reply #2078 on: Fri, 19 January 2018, 14:07:05 »

You mean last year when these kits were initially scheduled to ship out?  :(

Haha actually I think it was my M65, that I just received this week funnily enough. Long delays don't really bother me anymore, especially if the people involved are as well known and trustworthy as some of the people running this. I think waiting for this, the M65 and the Mira has made me insanely patient haha. And it looks like they are all arriving within a few weeks of each other! I have full confidence they will get it done as soon as they can =]

Offline Gettys

« Reply #2079 on: Fri, 19 January 2018, 16:29:27 »
I have had a tracking code for weeks, but whenever I try and track the package, it comes up not in their database.  Does anyone have any suggestions for this?

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #2080 on: Fri, 19 January 2018, 16:32:32 »
I have had a tracking code for weeks, but whenever I try and track the package, it comes up not in their database.  Does anyone have any suggestions for this?

Is the code the right length/format?

Best you could hope for is 1) random delivery, or 2) juahenza caring.

Offline brizzzle

• ipee9932cd
« Reply #2081 on: Fri, 19 January 2018, 18:56:18 »

Just wait. I was in the same situation, had tracking since mid Dec and today it was just registered into the sf express system and started moving.

Offline ctzn_voyager

« Reply #2082 on: Fri, 19 January 2018, 19:02:51 »
Have alu bottom orders started shipping? I recall there was a post about them being picked up a few weeks back.

Offline Cerasis

« Reply #2083 on: Fri, 19 January 2018, 19:08:03 »
Have alu bottom orders started shipping? I recall there was a post about them being picked up a few weeks back.

They weren't complete at the time. No update if they're done yet as of now.

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #2084 on: Fri, 19 January 2018, 19:36:59 »

Premium kits with polycarb bottoms have not yet started shipping so I'd imagine yours haven't either seeing as alu bottoms were further down the queue. Would be nice to get an update seeing as premiums were meant to start shipping on the week of the 8th and still haven't (far as I know).

Offline Gettys

« Reply #2085 on: Fri, 19 January 2018, 21:58:55 »

Yeah its the right length.  It always says the same thing though.  Just dont want to miss it being stuck somewhere because of something I need to do

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #2086 on: Fri, 19 January 2018, 22:06:15 »

Yeah its the right length.  It always says the same thing though.  Just dont want to miss it being stuck somewhere because of something I need to do

Which site do you put the tracking number into? There are some that do a universal search, could be helpful.

I know with a recent package I sent out, they weren't in for the delivery and had to go to a local store and collect it (Germany though), so might be worth calling around if you're familiar with where they'd go.

If it flat out doesn't exist, then you're SOL until option #2.

Offline Panzerhawx

• Endgame is a lie. You just end up buying more.
    • cartel
« Reply #2087 on: Sat, 20 January 2018, 05:58:04 »
I apologise for asking such a trivial question, but where can we check our orders again? Don't think I ever got a shipping notification for mine.

Offline Pwner

• * Maker
  • soon™
    • Ion Keyboards
« Reply #2088 on: Sat, 20 January 2018, 05:59:11 »
I apologise for asking such a trivial question, but where can we check our orders again? Don't think I ever got a shipping notification for mine.

Your paypal invoice should have your order details.
Ion | Keycult | Instagram

Offline Traveler

« Reply #2089 on: Sat, 20 January 2018, 10:34:25 »
Right on cue with another delay.

By the way jua said his last update it'd seem like the bottoms were finished already, as he said he was collecting them.

Thanks for the update though, yuktsi. I would like to request another updated timeline for the ones with alu bottoms, if at all possible. :)

Thanks again, hopefully fulfillment will be finished soon.
We should have a more concrete one by the end of this week.

It's been a week and a half; any updates for us? And how are the premium kits coming along? Haven't heard any news about them in a while.

Offline Cerasis

« Reply #2090 on: Sat, 20 January 2018, 10:49:28 »
It's been a week and a half; any updates for us? And how are the premium kits coming along? Haven't heard any news about them in a while.

And the cycle continues  :))

I'll probably just wait, its either they're shipping out more premium kits, and/or the anodizing still isn't done/picked up

Offline TelFiRE

« Reply #2091 on: Sat, 20 January 2018, 16:58:36 »
Hey, any information on firmware? Sorry but I haven't really been able to find any guides or anything, except for this: http://blog.winkeyless.kr/183 Is that a good guide to follow? Wasn't sure since it doesn't say anything about the EXENT.
KBD75 GMK Terminal          XD84 DSA Black on GSF + Hana Matcha + Serum

Offline Traveler

« Reply #2092 on: Sat, 20 January 2018, 17:15:16 »
Hey, any information on firmware? Sorry but I haven't really been able to find any guides or anything, except for this: http://blog.winkeyless.kr/183 Is that a good guide to follow? Wasn't sure since it doesn't say anything about the EXENT.

Aside from that all I've seen is this: https://github.com/catweewee/Exent-Bootmapper

Offline TelFiRE

« Reply #2093 on: Sat, 20 January 2018, 17:25:22 »

Aside from that all I've seen is this: https://github.com/catweewee/Exent-Bootmapper

Thanks, appreciate it! I should have also asked, do you or anyone know the default combination to turn leds on? There is no indicator that I can see on the PCB of which is positive or negative so I want to test one before I put them all in
KBD75 GMK Terminal          XD84 DSA Black on GSF + Hana Matcha + Serum

Offline rmendis

• Artisan addict
« Reply #2094 on: Sun, 21 January 2018, 07:02:53 »
Juahenza, would you mind responding to my PM or email? Many thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Traveler

« Reply #2095 on: Sun, 21 January 2018, 11:35:29 »

You might have better luck PM'ing Yuktsi. I don't think Juahenza checks geekhack very often.

Offline rmendis

• Artisan addict
[GB]EXENT - 65% made by TARO (In production)
« Reply #2096 on: Sun, 21 January 2018, 21:47:13 »

You might have better luck PM'ing Yuktsi. I don't think Juahenza checks geekhack very often.

Thanks! Will try him as well, although didn't get a reply from him last time. =/
« Last Edit: Sun, 21 January 2018, 21:50:19 by rmendis »

Offline wtzll

« Reply #2097 on: Mon, 22 January 2018, 00:37:38 »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same. Requested address change some time ago. No reply yet.

5975:JP

Offline Cerasis

« Reply #2098 on: Mon, 22 January 2018, 18:56:10 »
Been almost two weeks. Any updates?

Offline foxlive

• The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
« Reply #2099 on: Tue, 23 January 2018, 03:32:32 »
Update would be really nice.. I also realized, we never saw the alu bottom I think? Even before anodizing or anything. This would be very very very nice to have some pic of the progress made on thoses alu bottom !

Thanks