Author Topic: [GB] GMK Future Funk ✨(Shipping late May/ early June)  (Read 104913 times)

Offline Grandmasternoob

Re: [GB] GMK Future Funk ✨(Shipping late May/ early June)
« Reply #250 on: Sun, 20 June 2021, 03:32:02 »
thanks for the information, Kema
the work of the rest of the proxies is "surprising" :D :thumb:

Offline itsprobablyme

« Reply #251 on: Mon, 21 June 2021, 04:00:53 »
Any eta on the rush order of the remaining mousemats? Are we talking July/August etc?

Offline Grandmasternoob

« Reply #252 on: Mon, 21 June 2021, 08:10:44 »
Any eta on the rush order of the remaining mousemats? Are we talking July/August etc?

2-3 months, no one can give the exact date

Offline itsprobablyme

« Reply #253 on: Tue, 22 June 2021, 04:57:15 »
kill me now  :'(

Offline Rumblethumps

« Reply #254 on: Wed, 23 June 2021, 14:19:16 »
Extras of the kits and the deskmats were supposed to go on sale on TKC like 20 mins ago, and all the deskmats (and the base kit) sold out within 10 seconds. (I might be exaggerating, but it was under a minute, for sure.) Is that related at all to the deskmats that were missing from the original orders, or did they really just sell out that fast? If so, how many extra did they even have, like 1?

This is my first time trying to find extras of a set, so my bad if I'm missing something. I was hoping to snag an extra, but I guess now I'm just praying for another run.

Offline gleneston

« Reply #255 on: Wed, 23 June 2021, 14:21:37 »
Extras of the kits and the deskmats were supposed to go on sale on TKC like 20 mins ago, and all the deskmats (and the base kit) sold out within 10 seconds. (I might be exaggerating, but it was under a minute, for sure.) Is that related at all to the deskmats that were missing from the original orders, or did they really just sell out that fast? If so, how many extra did they even have, like 1?

This is my first time trying to find extras of a set, so my bad if I'm missing something. I was hoping to snag an extra, but I guess now I'm just praying for another run.
Youíre not exaggerating. I added the base kit to my cart at 3 on the dot and before I could check out it was sold out.

I ended up getting the icon mods instead. At least itís something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Spressa

« Reply #256 on: Wed, 23 June 2021, 17:37:57 »

Gmk extras always sell out super fast, especially low moq ones like future funk. You have to be logged in and ready to check out and basically go for only base. If you take your time to buy base and all the add ONS in the same order, you'll rarely get it. This is just advice for most sets going forward if you're looking to get extras.

I got a base set and had to go around a 2nd time around to get the light alphas & spacebar. You have to eat shipping twice but if you really want a keycap set, always aim for base & go.

Sorry you didn't get a set, good luck next time.

Offline RoyalOak88

« Reply #257 on: Wed, 23 June 2021, 22:26:36 »
That's actually a good tip. I also did my purchase at 8:02 and when I was going for payment my cart just got deleted... failed to catch a Base plus bars.
Well, let's hope for a second round

Offline Rumblethumps

« Reply #258 on: Wed, 23 June 2021, 22:55:42 »

Gmk extras always sell out super fast, especially low moq ones like future funk. You have to be logged in and ready to check out and basically go for only base. If you take your time to buy base and all the add ONS in the same order, you'll rarely get it. This is just advice for most sets going forward if you're looking to get extras.

I got a base set and had to go around a 2nd time around to get the light alphas & spacebar. You have to eat shipping twice but if you really want a keycap set, always aim for base & go.

Sorry you didn't get a set, good luck next time.

That's pretty much what I did, I had my phone pre-loaded with my card/shipping info and had the page loaded and ready to go like 10 mins early. I only wanted the base kit and a deskmat, so the whole thing took maybe 20 seconds, but they still got deleted out of my cart before the payment screen even loaded.

Oh well, congrats to the lucky few who got one.

Offline Ustinj

« Reply #259 on: Thu, 24 June 2021, 01:59:03 »
got mine today, colors are actually so much nicer in person and the alphas really pop. didn't expect to like it as much as I do. nice work

Offline itsprobablyme

« Reply #260 on: Thu, 24 June 2021, 05:45:00 »
How do they even have extra deskmats to sell? No one even got the right amount of mats in the first place surely the people waiting on mats they ordered over a year ago should be prioritised?

Offline Grandmasternoob

« Reply #261 on: Thu, 24 June 2021, 07:25:49 »
How do they even have extra deskmats to sell? No one even got the right amount of mats in the first place surely the people waiting on mats they ordered over a year ago should be prioritised?

write to the local store where you ordered
I still haven't received a set and a mat from Candy

Offline lubekpl

« Reply #262 on: Thu, 24 June 2021, 07:28:07 »

Same here, I asked about it twice, first was told that they're waiting for proper packaging because the original is crap, 2nd time no response. Have been sitting on a "label created" for over a month with little to no communication and no eta.

Wysłane z mojego COR-L29 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Offline itsprobablyme

« Reply #263 on: Thu, 24 June 2021, 07:31:41 »

The reason we haven't got them yet was because TKC messed up deskmat production, that's what my local proxy stated. So the fact they are selling extras when we haven't had our original ones yet leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Offline Grandmasternoob

« Reply #264 on: Thu, 24 June 2021, 07:32:36 »
new updates for those who are still waiting for orders from Candy

« Last Edit: Thu, 24 June 2021, 07:50:31 by Grandmasternoob »

Offline Rumblethumps

« Reply #265 on: Thu, 24 June 2021, 07:41:26 »

The reason we haven't got them yet was because TKC messed up deskmat production, that's what my local proxy stated. So the fact they are selling extras when we haven't had our original ones yet leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
If it helps any, they were sold out basically instantly, so only a few people (if any) got any of the extras anyway lmao.

When I tried checking out, it did say that there were none of the disco variant of the deskmats available. Do we know which design the production error affected? If it only affected the disco one, it wouldn't be as weird of them to sell extras of the other one.

On the other hand, if it affected both of them, that would be pretty scummy, especially since they even advertised that there would be extra deskmats a whole day in advance.

Offline Grandmasternoob

« Reply #266 on: Thu, 24 June 2021, 07:46:44 »
everyone says different things
but Kema left his version on the previous page

For the missing deskmats, it seems some vendors were never invoiced for them so they're being rush ordered. zFrontier/Yushakobo should be in progress with Candykeys to follow. I'm not involved in the production process so I can't give any exact timelines but I hope they all get to buyers soon