Author Topic: Clack Therapy  (Read 8577055 times)

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
Re: Clack Therapy
« Reply #15550 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 08:26:35 »
Incoherent rambling as Fire has been mind screwed
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #15551 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 08:35:04 »

Incoherent rambling as Fire has been mind screwed
Pics or it didn't happen?
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #15552 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 23:13:22 »

So any more Clackvent arrivals?
Not yet it seems, but it does look like he was ill although good enough to post again after, and he did say he would make people pull their hair out, you win clack just come out of hiding with the I got you sign you big goofball you :p

So I thought you were talking about CC, but now I realize you were speaking of Elvis.
I was talking about cc now I'm just confused about why you think I was talking about Elvis O.o

CC is Elvis? :O

Blue suede Clacks next?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline nukec

• that rug really tied the room together
« Reply #15553 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 05:02:51 »
Does anyone has any real info what is going on? Are they in production, how long will production take? How many produced? Were they any produced before clackvent? Is the guy ok?
HHKB Pro2, Poker2 Blue, KBPV60 Brown, DuckyShine3 Brown

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #15554 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 05:11:36 »
Does anyone has any real info what is going on? Are they in production, how long will production take? How many produced? Were they any produced before clackvent? Is the guy ok?
I know it's annoying not knowing anything but you keep asking the same question no-one has any idea they could be getting made, clack could be ill again or worse we will all just have to wait and see how it pans out, no-one but clack can tell us and we don't know how he is
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
More

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #15555 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 09:39:07 »
I know it's annoying not knowing anything but you keep asking the same question no-one has any idea they could be getting made, clack could be ill again or worse we will all just have to wait and see how it pans out, no-one but clack can tell us and we don't know how he is
Fair enough, but to be honest, this is getting old. He collected a lot of money from people, some updates would be appreciated...

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #15556 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 10:25:44 »
With all the drama lately with some of these crazy supposed "scams" and people buying at nutso prices, I'd like to also acknowledge the members out there, both very old and new, that have truly grinded their way into having a nice collection (moreso than just throwing $20k at the "hobby" in 3 months). I would NOT lump them all together; some just like the challenge, some like the trading/interacting and making friends, etc.

I'm just sayin' that not all clack collectors are baddies. A few people are ruining the idea and enjoyment it should bring.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #15557 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 10:27:59 »
With all the drama lately with some of these crazy supposed "scams" and people buying at nutso prices, I'd like to also acknowledge the members out there, both very old and new, that have truly grinded their way into having a nice collection (moreso than just throwing $20k at the "hobby" in 3 months). I would NOT lump them all together; some just like the challenge, some like the trading/interacting and making friends, etc.

I'm just sayin' that not all clack collectors are baddies. A few people are ruining the idea and enjoyment it should bring.

tbh it's the only constant in this here game.

new people come in, spend thousands on insane boards, clacks, bro's etc etc... then leave

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #15558 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 10:37:20 »

new people come in, spend thousands on insane boards, clacks, bro's etc etc... then leave

'Tis true. This happens more often now. I've warned these people in their threads about getting in over their heads.

I'm also just trying to remind people that there is some TRUE enjoyment still in the "game" as I know of a handful of them. Some of them probably have spent more than they should on a couple key clacks, but for the most part they hunt deals, win sales thanks to practice and dedication with the email system, do creative trades, etc. Some of them are also just holding onto what they have and not participating in the "game" as it currently stands, perhaps waiting for the return of glory days when/if the bubble bursts.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #15559 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 10:48:56 »
Fair enough, but to be honest, this is getting old. He collected a lot of money from people, some updates would be appreciated...
I understand I'm in the same boat as you but I think at this point it's a if he post he post if not, nothing we can do I would like a update even if it is just a hi I'm still here
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #15560 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 11:01:00 »
I understand I'm in the same boat as you but I think at this point it's a if he post he post if not, nothing we can do I would like a update even if it is just a hi I'm still here
Ya me too. Just an idea of what is going on is fine with me. I wouldn't even mind if he came in and said "still have lots of work to do to get these ready to ship, don't expect them for another 6 months because I am having some health problems".  Its the not knowing what is going on that is disconcerting.

Patience is the name of the game. 7bit is about to ship R5. Sprit is almost finished shipping his GB. GH60 is still in a strange place, bit hopefully that will sort it self out soon. This is just another one that requires some patience I guess.

Offline btctopre

« Reply #15561 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 11:02:02 »
Went ahead and e-mailed clack asking to confirm that he's received my change of address, will let ya'll know if he replies/is alive. If he doesn't, then I'll probably stagger sending PMs to both forum names and then to a couple e-mails he has associated with Paypal. Kind of need a reply or update at this point, since I've reached the point of no return on my address.

I will say that it's not unreasonable to expect some minimum level of communication from someone in a transaction, especially when that person has collected money from over 100 people through Paypal. All it takes is a few of those people getting nervous that their money is being mishandled and opening a Paypal dispute, and next think you know the seller's account is placed into the seventh circle of Paypal hell. And imo making a post somewhere that says "I'm sick/life sucks/work sucks/had a kid/etc., here's my goal for fulfillment" (like sprit has regularly been doing now) is much easier than proving to Paypal that you're not a deadbeat and having your account under withdrawal restrictions for a year+.

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #15562 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 12:57:05 »
well I just missed the hell out of that

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #15563 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 12:58:57 »

Missed twat?

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #15564 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 12:59:29 »

Missed twat?

That giveaway CC just did. Smarty pants.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #15565 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 13:03:09 »

Missed twat?

That giveaway CC just did. Smarty pants.

Oh yea, that giveaway, the giveaway that CC did, the one involving click clacks, the very legit CC giveaway, that one

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #15566 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 13:04:18 »
I done got beat by one post.   :'(

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #15567 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 13:13:11 »
Why did I ever unsubscribe to clackvent. :(

Edit: Congrats guys!

« Last Edit: Fri, 22 May 2015, 13:16:25 by ghostjuggernaut »

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #15568 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 13:13:44 »
Rofl you guys are so gullible.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #15569 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 13:15:26 »

I wasn't around the first time he did it.

I did not read the post, I just replied with quickness.

Then I look back and see he did it before.

Gullible, yes, but moreso confused and tired.

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #15570 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 13:15:30 »
Haha just noticed. Avatar got me.

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #15571 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 13:15:49 »
Double post

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #15572 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 13:24:36 »
:D <3

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #15574 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 13:26:12 »
:D <3

I got got.

Jerkface.

Now you need to make a thread in OT telling everyone that you aren't a scammer. Gogo.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #15575 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 13:39:13 »

'Tis true. This happens more often now. I've warned these people in their threads about getting in over their heads.

I'm also just trying to remind people that there is some TRUE enjoyment still in the "game" as I know of a handful of them. Some of them probably have spent more than they should on a couple key clacks, but for the most part they hunt deals, win sales thanks to practice and dedication with the email system, do creative trades, etc. Some of them are also just holding onto what they have and not participating in the "game" as it currently stands, perhaps waiting for the return of glory days when/if the bubble bursts.
Reading about all this drama and seeing these crazy cap prices I am just really glad and fortunate and I have met the people I have here. I feel like 90% of the people I regularly talk to here are here because they LOVE keyboards! I love artisans and even got swept up in the madness myself (I still haven't spent more than $50 on a key cap and i felt like that was a lot)  but the TRUE enjoyment for me is the people i have met here, seeing a Someone completing a board or set they have been working on for awhile, the goose bumps I got when I first typed on stickered and lubed 62g ergo clears (I labored on forever), how I couldn't stop doing typing tests when I first got my 55g Topre and I how super excited i am about building my first board! I think artisans are awesome and really add that extra special ingredient to a board you love. In the end for me though they are just set dressing the real show is the boards we place them on!

Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #15576 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 13:40:37 »

Is it still considered gullible if you knew it was a ruse and posted for funsies?

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #15577 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 13:41:38 »

Is it still considered gullible if you knew it was a ruse and posted for funsies?

No, see the above meme from Jurassic Park.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #15578 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 13:44:33 »

No. It makes you just as bad as digi. Also on my jerkface list.

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #15579 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 13:45:54 »

Relevant

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #15580 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 14:06:20 »

Yay! Even closer to you now

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #15581 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 15:21:31 »
4 months to the day,

i just want my money back at this point
don't come to my funeral, there wont be one

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
Clack Therapy
« Reply #15582 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 15:22:51 »
4 months to the day,

I'll buy your winnings :P

But yea, I'm getting impatient

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #15583 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 15:23:32 »

4 months to the day,

totally down, except for if i never get them i dont want a chargeback in my future
don't come to my funeral, there wont be one

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #15584 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 15:24:05 »
4 months to the day,

:(

i feel you. it's kind of a shame he operates this way, but i'm sure you'll be jazzed whenever they arrive... :confused:
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #15585 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 15:25:07 »

4 months to the day,

totally down, except for if i never get them i dont want a chargeback in my future

don't do it.  have faith in cc!
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #15586 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 15:26:23 »

4 months to the day,

At that point, I'd consider it a loss and my own fault for purchasing.

If you're down, PM me and we can work it out

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #15587 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 15:34:41 »

4 months to the day,

Ima pm and offer more! MUAHAHAHAHA

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #15588 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 15:36:08 »

4 months to the day,

offering noodz, I'll beat you this time

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #15589 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 15:41:05 »

reported

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #15590 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 15:41:22 »

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #15591 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 15:45:01 »

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #15593 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 15:46:39 »
burp exported

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #15594 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 15:48:33 »
Trading slave labor for clacks. pm for more details pls. And Halverson nudes in a bundle.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #15595 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 15:51:16 »
burp exported

baby aborted

Trading slave labor for clacks. pm for more details pls. And Halverson nudes in a bundle.

I want 10%

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #15596 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 16:17:09 »

No deal unless Hoff.  Halvy nekkid pics are a dime a dozen.

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #15597 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 16:18:25 »

I want 10%
5%, Baby, your nudes aren't that good.  :-*

And hoff doesn't want to share his nudes with me :(

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #15598 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 17:04:46 »

4 months to the day,

:eek:
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #15599 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 17:28:55 »

Oh.  :(

No deal unless Hoff.  Halvy nekkid pics are a dime a dozen.
And hoff doesn't want to share his nudes with me :(

You gotta work for these nudes, baby.