Author Topic: [GB] E6-V2 Custom 60% Keyboard - INVOICED  (Read 206616 times)

Offline DreLLin

Re: [GB] E6-V2 Custom 60% Keyboard - TAKING ORDERS
« Reply #100 on: Thu, 03 August 2017, 09:01:33 »
Can someone confirm that this image is the white anodization?
Show Image

Show Image

oh **** duh.. I saw that today and missed it this evening.. Dope. Thanks :) I think I will go with that option over the MOA.

No problem. I'm still debating whether or not I should stick to silver or change my order to white.

Same here--The apple silver just looks so goooood

Yea... Am either doing MOA white with the apple white mid, or going apple white, with a brass or purple mid..

Looks like I also have to change my order from White micro-arc oxidation to White anodized. The anodised one looks "whiter" then the MOA and I want to pair it with a brass middle piece for nice contrast. Thinking about pairing it with the zeal60 pcb and a brass hhkb plate I have from mekanisk. There are so many options  :-\

Offline pon10

• looking at my keycaps..
« Reply #101 on: Thu, 03 August 2017, 09:10:58 »
i missed where and what the "counter weight" is?
Show Image

See that thicc slab of brass? That's the (counter-)weight

:))  :-*

Offline megaforce

« Reply #102 on: Thu, 03 August 2017, 09:42:22 »
Will we be able to modify our orders after 8/4? I'd would like to resubbmit form, but not sure if we got founders' spot or not.
Corsair K63 Wireless | Razer Huntsman Elite
More
Hokusai | Ogre| Yohane | Mc65 | Kaze | RBB
Former: LZ MX | LZ FE | LZ CLS TKL Silver |LZ CLS TKL Gray| LZ St | V.EA | Blackbird | LSV3 | OctagonV2 | Norbatouch | X60 | TX84 | Kyuu | SSK | 268.1| Jane CE | Corsair K95 | X60R | HHKB JP x JS HiPro | 910 CE |Nunu |Nunu FE | Jane V2 CE|Jane V2| RS (TKL)

Offline BAS1C

« Reply #103 on: Thu, 03 August 2017, 10:02:18 »
Can someone confirm that this image is the white anodization?
Show Image

Show Image

oh **** duh.. I saw that today and missed it this evening.. Dope. Thanks :) I think I will go with that option over the MOA.

No problem. I'm still debating whether or not I should stick to silver or change my order to white.

Same here--The apple silver just looks so goooood

Yea... Am either doing MOA white with the apple white mid, or going apple white, with a brass or purple mid..

Looks like I also have to change my order from White micro-arc oxidation to White anodized. The anodised one looks "whiter" then the MOA and I want to pair it with a brass middle piece for nice contrast. Thinking about pairing it with the zeal60 pcb and a brass hhkb plate I have from mekanisk. There are so many options  :-\

Am doing this exactly. Except didn’t know mekanisk had brass hhkb plates. Thanks for the tip :)

Offline kawasaki161

« Reply #104 on: Thu, 03 August 2017, 10:25:02 »

Am doing this exactly. Except didn’t know mekanisk had brass hhkb plates. Thanks for the tip :)

Hold up. Hold up. Wait.

Standard pok3r plates will not fit this as this is top mount.

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #105 on: Thu, 03 August 2017, 10:46:20 »
Hi everyone. I will give some small information base as a member of E-Team.

1- What different between two versions of E6-V2: one is the original design, and the other is Poker-compatible. The original design just optimize the Poker version, so it will be little smaller (but will look more sexy, believe me!!). We try to make it look classic, but with some RGB LED under. If you are using your old PCB, RGB may not work functionlly. Both version have same high and angle. Here is my quick render

Show Image

Show Image

Both version will be made in same factory, so quality is the same. We will sell PCB (for backup) on our website (under contruction now), after GB end. Part of E8-V1 will be there too.

2: Why is E6-V2? We already designed E6-V1 with same design as E8-V1, but as schedule, we want to make E6-V2 first, due to her sexy body :D

3: How about E8-V1: all plate was fix by CNC factory, but we have to queue at anode factory. It only take about 30mins - 1 hour for anode, but 1-2 weeks for queue. Very sorry about that. We already finish checking the case, PCB, weight, nametag by ourself to make everything perfect. Now only waiting for the plate. All assem order will be more delayed.

4: Color of E6-V2: not so much color for E6-V2, but with 4 parts, you can mix to your demand. It's fun, and you can change your order as much as possible beforce GB end.

We are very sorry about keep communicate with you. We are trying to do it better, day by day.

Thank you so much.

Just to clarify, because I think the wording is causing confusion.

The standard version that can use any normal (left side usb) PCB, will still be TOP MOUNT, correct?

Calling it Pok3r compatible will make people think it's tray mount. :(

Also, is the nano coating on brass guaranteed? I would love confirmation on this.

Also, color grey anode please!

Edit: Will you guys be able to offer brass switch plates please? <3
« Last Edit: Thu, 03 August 2017, 10:48:34 by Unforgivable »

Offline BAS1C

« Reply #106 on: Thu, 03 August 2017, 11:08:21 »

1- What different between two versions of E6-V2: one is the original design, and the other is Poker-compatible. The original design just optimize the Poker version, so it will be little smaller (but will look more sexy, believe me!!). We try to make it look classic, but with some RGB LED under. If you are using your old PCB, RGB may not work functionlly. Both version have same high and angle. Here is my quick render

Show Image

Show Image

Both version will be made in same factory, so quality is the same. We will sell PCB (for backup) on our website (under contruction now), after GB end. Part of E8-V1 will be there too.

2: Why is E6-V2? We already designed E6-V1 with same design as E8-V1, but as schedule, we want to make E6-V2 first, due to her sexy body :D

3: How about E8-V1: all plate was fix by CNC factory, but we have to queue at anode factory. It only take about 30mins - 1 hour for anode, but 1-2 weeks for queue. Very sorry about that. We already finish checking the case, PCB, weight, nametag by ourself to make everything perfect. Now only waiting for the plate. All assem order will be more delayed.

4: Color of E6-V2: not so much color for E6-V2, but with 4 parts, you can mix to your demand. It's fun, and you can change your order as much as possible beforce GB end.

We are very sorry about keep communicate with you. We are trying to do it better, day by day.

Thank you so much.

The standard version that can use any normal (left side usb) PCB, will still be TOP MOUNT, correct?

Also, is the nano coating on brass guaranteed? I would love confirmation on this.

Would like to add to this:

So, the original has the curve on the bottom where LED glow will shine through.

Does the Standard (poker style case) have the curved bottoms as well or is it flat? If not, is it not possible to have the curved bottom edge on both it is much nicer?

Just added a second purple middle.. Hoping it's a nice deep/dark purple :D Can you confirm with a sample image what shade of purple?
« Last Edit: Thu, 03 August 2017, 13:23:34 by BAS1C »

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #107 on: Thu, 03 August 2017, 18:02:19 »
Will we be able to modify our orders after 8/4? I'd would like to resubbmit form, but not sure if we got founders' spot or not.
We will check it
re subbmit and write is final change

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #108 on: Thu, 03 August 2017, 18:19:07 »

sorry for that ,i am not the poster couldnt get the existing table.

i am trying all get the old table ,hope it help

if u guys want change pls declare is final sumbbit .let me know is ur resumbbit
« Last Edit: Thu, 03 August 2017, 19:36:09 by excluisve »

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #109 on: Thu, 03 August 2017, 18:24:18 »

Show Image

Show Image

Thank you so much.

Would like to add to this:

So, the original has the curve on the bottom where LED glow will shine through.

Does the Standard (poker style case) have the curved bottoms as well or is it flat? If not, is it not possible to have the curved bottom edge on both it is much nicer?

Just added a second purple middle.. Hoping it's a nice deep/dark purple :D Can you confirm with a sample image what shade of purple?
I will updata the purple color sample

Offline Ball-o-tron

« Reply #110 on: Thu, 03 August 2017, 18:39:11 »
Do you need both names? I'm pretty sure I wrote both names in the shipping address. I'll PM you if not. (Mads)

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #111 on: Thu, 03 August 2017, 18:48:08 »
You might want to delete that list with everyone's personal name, and reupload with their Username (Account ID) instead of their Real Name.  :eek:  :eek:

Congrats to everyone on the Founders list.

Is there an example of what the founders weight looks like?
« Last Edit: Thu, 03 August 2017, 18:55:36 by Unforgivable »

Offline DreLLin

« Reply #112 on: Thu, 03 August 2017, 18:50:09 »
UPDATA THE FOUNDERS EDITION

sorry for that ,i am not the poster couldnt get the existing table.

i am trying all get the old table ,hope it help

if u guys want change pls declare is final sumbbit .let me know is ur resumbbit

I resubmitted the form.

Offline kawasaki161

« Reply #113 on: Thu, 03 August 2017, 18:53:42 »
Also resubmitted, hope that slot transfer works (you got a few PMs from the person transfering his slot to me). He entered for me because I was asleep when it was approved

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #114 on: Thu, 03 August 2017, 19:12:10 »
You might want to delete that list with everyone's personal name, and reupload with their Username (Account ID) instead of their Real Name.  :eek:  :eek:

yep i know it but the table  what i get is not have user name

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #115 on: Thu, 03 August 2017, 19:13:16 »
Also resubmitted, hope that slot transfer works (you got a few PMs from the person transfering his slot to me). He entered for me because I was asleep when it was approved
Yea i get it

Offline BAS1C

« Reply #116 on: Thu, 03 August 2017, 19:16:36 »
Thank you for the responses ^

This is my first custom I am so excited 🙂

Can’t wait to see the purple anodized color!

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #117 on: Thu, 03 August 2017, 19:23:21 »

yep i know it but the table  what i get is not have user name
However, u guys can wait jhoang post the updating table

i have no rights edit the table

only i can do is answer u guys questions

sory for above
« Last Edit: Thu, 03 August 2017, 19:27:28 by excluisve »

Offline Peiweisgreat

« Reply #118 on: Thu, 03 August 2017, 19:36:00 »
Hey resubmitted my form a couple days ago and didn't receive a reply. Wanted to make sure if you guys saw the 2nd form I gave, and to make sure I have a founder's edition since both forms had that listed.

Offline skidude9678

« Reply #119 on: Thu, 03 August 2017, 19:39:54 »
Where is the link to the table? Was it removed?

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #120 on: Thu, 03 August 2017, 19:53:14 »
Where is the link to the table? Was it removed?

The thread poster will place it up again, he said. I'm sure it was to avoid using personal names.

This board look beautiful. Keep up the amazing work. Very excited to see how E6-V1 will turn out. Will it have an HHKB top as well? ;)

Offline iNViSiBiLiTi

« Reply #121 on: Thu, 03 August 2017, 23:33:17 »
Hi I sent a few PMs regarding my order. Looks like you guys respond faster in the thread. I just want to confirm my order and switch to brass weight. Any help?

Edit: I also resubmitted! I hope I got Founder's Edition. I didn't get to see the spreadsheet.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: Fri, 04 August 2017, 00:14:33 by iNViSiBiLiTi »
60%: Prophet, GSKT-00 x2, Poly GSKT-00-Z, Weaven, Sangeo60, Unikorn R2.1, Ciel60

TKL: TGR Jane V2, Jane V2 CE, KFE, Noxary 280 S, Acrylic Unicorn, Igris V1, LZ-GHv2

Bulgogi Board (VA104M), Belle En Rose

Offline dqu22

« Reply #122 on: Thu, 03 August 2017, 23:35:35 »
Same here, though please IGNORE all pms I have sent (to jhoang). Thanks!

Offline amnesia0287

• Formerly Amnesia
« Reply #123 on: Thu, 03 August 2017, 23:59:48 »
Will we still have some time to choose top plate style>? i keep going back and forth between hhkb and standard, and im not sure i can decide quite yet lol.

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #124 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 00:47:53 »
U guys pm to jhoang i cant answer it

it only to wait him reply

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #125 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 02:58:59 »
Will we still have some time to choose top plate style>? i keep going back and forth between hhkb and standard, and im not sure i can decide quite yet lol.
It have much time

Offline oluigenuma

« Reply #126 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 04:03:42 »

Show Image

Show Image

Thank you so much.

If you'd offer grey anode and brass plate, I switched in an instant! Also nanocaoting, PLEASE!

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #127 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 07:27:02 »

Show Image

Show Image

Thank you so much.

If you'd offer grey anode and brass plate, I switched in an instant! Also nanocaoting, PLEASE!
Grey actually is diffcult color may not available
« Last Edit: Fri, 04 August 2017, 07:30:11 by excluisve »

Offline iNViSiBiLiTi

« Reply #128 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 10:31:44 »
U guys pm to jhoang i cant answer it

it only to wait him reply

Can you tell him to respond to pms? Or is he busy with e8-v1? Because there are a lot of people what want to change their initial order and need confirmation that it's done correctly. 

Thanks.
60%: Prophet, GSKT-00 x2, Poly GSKT-00-Z, Weaven, Sangeo60, Unikorn R2.1, Ciel60

TKL: TGR Jane V2, Jane V2 CE, KFE, Noxary 280 S, Acrylic Unicorn, Igris V1, LZ-GHv2

Offline afrokobe

« Reply #129 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 13:29:21 »
so is brass plate out of the question?

Offline smittysteve

• Tea > Coffee. Clack > Thwock.
« Reply #130 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 13:49:53 »

+1 for this... would be really nice since everything else is going to be brass-ified on this bad boy. Would also be interested in a polycarbonate option if that could be added.

Offline dqu22

« Reply #131 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 13:53:44 »

+1 for this... would be really nice since everything else is going to be brass-ified on this bad boy. Would also be interested in a polycarbonate option if that could be added.

Polycarb plate is already an option though

Offline smittysteve

• Tea > Coffee. Clack > Thwock.
« Reply #132 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 14:03:24 »

Polycarb plate is already an option though

Oh, thanks- indeed it is, my bad. It's in the main choices, don't see it in the extra options. Can't recall what I picked in form... we'll see soon enough. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline Kafka

• i like clean things
« Reply #133 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 15:33:16 »

Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline ArchCel

« Reply #134 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 16:10:31 »

Bump

Would also really like to see a brass plate, as I need more brass in my life :)

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #135 on: Sat, 05 August 2017, 00:57:27 »
the grey color for sample
not available.

Offline BAS1C

« Reply #136 on: Sat, 05 August 2017, 01:17:56 »
Do you have a picture of the purple? I ordered a purple middle just want to make sure it’s darker than the e8 purple that was offered. Thank you. Grey looks nice. Too bad!

Offline amnesia0287

• Formerly Amnesia
« Reply #137 on: Sat, 05 August 2017, 01:29:06 »
Is it one plate for both standard and hhkb or is there an hhkb plate with blockers?(if so will it still support ansi backspace? I'm still not sold on moving it down a row. )

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #138 on: Sat, 05 August 2017, 01:38:57 »
Is it one plate for both standard and hhkb or is there an hhkb plate with blockers?(if so will it still support ansi backspace? I'm still not sold on moving it down a row. )

My guess is that it'll be the same plate for either top.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #139 on: Sat, 05 August 2017, 02:24:13 »
Do you have a picture of the purple? I ordered a purple middle just want to make sure it’s darker than the e8 purple that was offered. Thank you. Grey looks nice. Too bad!
The color for sample will update later .

Offline oluigenuma

« Reply #140 on: Sat, 05 August 2017, 05:01:03 »
not available.

That looks so good! I don't know what to make of that post though. You have one already made in grey? And you do not make it available because of costs or logistics or exclusiveness?

Offline amnesia0287

• Formerly Amnesia
« Reply #141 on: Sat, 05 August 2017, 05:17:07 »
not available.

That looks so good! I don't know what to make of that post though. You have one already made in grey? And you do not make it available because of costs or logistics or exclusiveness?

I'm guessing logistics. Grey is a hard anodized color. Most of the others are soft anodizing. It either costs more or will cause delays cause it's run on a different line or something like that.

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #142 on: Sat, 05 August 2017, 06:47:43 »
not available.

Yep just got a top for grey
and is hard to promise the quality

Offline iNViSiBiLiTi

« Reply #143 on: Sat, 05 August 2017, 08:44:32 »
Jhoang has not been on Geekhack since August 3rd. Is he busy with e8-v1 or something else??

Offline BAS1C

« Reply #144 on: Sat, 05 August 2017, 10:04:34 »
Jhoang has not been on Geekhack since August 3rd. Is he busy with e8-v1 or something else??

That’s a whole 24 and some lol. You make it sound like hes disappeared for months. Just be patient.... he will respond.

Offline iNViSiBiLiTi

« Reply #145 on: Sat, 05 August 2017, 10:08:46 »

That’s a whole 24 and some lol. You make it sound like hes disappeared for months. Just be patient.... he will respond.
Ya a little nervous that's all

Offline BAS1C

« Reply #146 on: Sat, 05 August 2017, 11:11:53 »

Ya a little nervous that's all

Am sure he'll chime in shortly. Probably just a ton of submissions to sift through etc. Am also looking forward to seeing the order spreadsheet.

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #147 on: Sat, 05 August 2017, 18:53:32 »

I dont know it at all

Offline techfresh

« Reply #148 on: Sat, 05 August 2017, 22:29:46 »
Order submitted  ;D

Offline amnesia0287

• Formerly Amnesia
« Reply #149 on: Sun, 06 August 2017, 01:44:17 »
HEY GUYS!!!

I was so busy last 2 weeks.

Today, I want to inform everyone that E8 will be delivered to my house tomorrow!

I will reply to your PMs soon.

So sorry for the delay!

Name plate:
Show Image

Packages from Exclusive in China:
Show Image

Is this what the writing on the E6-v2 plates will look like too? I like this alot more than the blocky print i saw in one of the albums.