Round 0 shipments (and by extension, Round 1) have been delayed. The gist of the problem is consistency- the board and case have been maddeningly inconsistent (especially in regards to hot-swapping), and I don't want to ship boards with issues. The main issue is that switch chattering is initially present in many cases, and it can occur from several sources: a bad solder joint from the socket to the PCB, a poorly inserted switch, or an issue with the switch itself. While all of these are solvable, it's fairly time-consuming to diagnose and fix, which has been holding me up.
All parts are now on hand, and the firmware is pending metalliqaz's approval. I've got a few boards ready to ship pending final testing, and a few more in queue for assembly. If you're in Round 0 and would prefer to cancel or move your order to Round 1, send me a PM and I'll issue you a refund.
By the way, I might be at the NYC meetup next Thursday- if I'm there, I'll bring a couple of boards along.