Author Topic: [IC] DVI to VGA, DVI to DVI, and VGA to VGA cables  (Read 2779 times)

Offline 00zeRO

• mechanicalkeyboards.com
  • * Commercial Vendor
  • The 00verseer of Vault 77
    • Mechanical Keyboards
[IC] DVI to VGA, DVI to DVI, and VGA to VGA cables
« on: Sun, 02 November 2014, 11:01:35 »
I have several of the above cables that I would love to get rid of. Opening this IC to guage interest level before I put them up as WTS items. I have been told that most such items need to be keyboard related or at least sold with keyboard related items. I don't have any keyboard related items to sell atm, unfortunately.

6 ft. DVI-A - High-Res Analog cable x 3

6 ft. DVI-D Single-Link Digital Cable x 3

6 ft. VGA Analog cable x 3

DVI-I Male to 3 RCA Component Adapter w/ DIP Switch for ATI Video Cards (Gold Plated) x 1

6FT 1.8M DVI I Male To 3 RCA Component RGB Video Adapter Cable x 1
« Last Edit: Thu, 06 November 2014, 13:38:06 by 00zeRO »
Daily Driver: Typist A w/Midnight Dawn | Kailh BOX Clicks

Junktown 2: Now on eBay!

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
Re: [IC] DVI to VGA, DVI to DVI, and VGA to VGA cables
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 05 November 2014, 21:39:40 »
Pics are now posted. After grappling with uploading images, I have now become one of the scores of people on Imgur. Where have I been.

:p

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 06 November 2014, 10:25:25 »
I would say if you want to sell them just put up a WTS thread in the classifieds, name your price and terms and see if anyone buys them. People sell all sorts of things around here, there is nothing saying everything has to be keyboard related.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 06 November 2014, 10:28:06 »
I would say if you want to sell them just put up a WTS thread in the classifieds, name your price and terms and see if anyone buys them. People sell all sorts of things around here, there is nothing saying everything has to be keyboard related.

Yep.  If you have these on hand, they should be sold in Classifieds.  If you are interested in hosting a GB, then this thread is appropriate.

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #4 on: Thu, 06 November 2014, 11:09:48 »

Yep.  If you have these on hand, they should be sold in Classifieds.  If you are interested in hosting a GB, then this thread is appropriate.

Okay. The only reason I didn't do that to start with is because someone told me, I can't remember who, that I can't sell anything in the Classifieds unless it is keyboard related, or at least a part of a WTS that feature keyboard related items. Is that true?

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 06 November 2014, 11:12:19 »

Okay. The only reason I didn't do that to start with is because someone told me, I can't remember who, that I can't sell anything in the Classifieds unless it is keyboard related, or at least a part of a WTS that feature keyboard related items. Is that true?

I certainly don't think, looking here http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=56284.0, I don't see anything that says that. But I'm not a mod.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #6 on: Thu, 06 November 2014, 11:13:58 »

Nope!  You can post whatever you want for sale there, as long as it's not promoting your vendor-related products.  But if you happen to own a thing and want to sell it, that's no problem.   :thumb:

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #7 on: Thu, 06 November 2014, 13:30:55 »

Nope!  You can post whatever you want for sale there, as long as it's not promoting your vendor-related products.  But if you happen to own a thing and want to sell it, that's no problem.   :thumb:

Okay. I guess I will lock this one, and then take new pictures of what I have in adherence to the photo policy, ugh.