Author Topic: [Group Buy] Sanctuary Keyset  (Read 281123 times)

Offline KuhnTang

• Game of Thrones
Re: [Group Buy] Sanctuary Keyset
« Reply #500 on: Sat, 12 January 2013, 11:36:59 »
Did I miss this GB?  I thought I filled out the order form, but I'm not on the list. 

If I did miss the GB does anyone have an extra base set I can buy?

Offline darksakul

• If it is not broken fix it until it is.
Re: Re: [Group Buy] Sanctuary Keyset
« Reply #501 on: Sat, 12 January 2013, 15:54:12 »
Did I miss this GB?  I thought I filled out the order form, but I'm not on the list. 

If I did miss the GB does anyone have an extra base set I can buy?
if you read a few post back, after shipping they will have a sale for the left overs
You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.

Offline KuhnTang

• Game of Thrones
« Reply #502 on: Sat, 12 January 2013, 16:58:45 »
OK, maybe I can get on a list or something of people to contact that are interested in leftovers?  I just don't want to miss out if the opportunity still exists.

Offline razorsharpgears

• TheOriginalBecker
    • Becker's 市場 рынок Markt - Sell/Buy/Trade
« Reply #503 on: Sat, 12 January 2013, 17:00:54 »
OK, maybe I can get on a list or something of people to contact that are interested in leftovers?  I just don't want to miss out if the opportunity still exists.
That would probably cause an unreasonably large headache for someone since I am sure there are a ton of people wanting
to get some of those leftovers, including me and you. Don't worry though, I'm sure there will be enough for all.
« Last Edit: Sat, 12 January 2013, 17:12:53 by razorsharpgears »
Here at GeekClack, time isn't worth anything because CCs are money.
"You cannot plan the future. Only presumptuous fools plan. The wise man steers."
— Cosmo Lavish
|WTB/T/S| Thread ←Link

Offline missalaire

• Great Finder of Great Finds
« Reply #504 on: Sat, 12 January 2013, 17:11:29 »
^ Can't wait for the leftover sale since I joined too late to get in on this :)
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Mechanical keyboards are primarily vessels for novelty keycaps...
Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #505 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 03:28:48 »
That would probably cause an unreasonably large headache for someone since I am sure there are a ton of people wanting
to get some of those leftovers, including me and you. Don't worry though, I'm sure there will be enough for all.

There is a good amount for everyone.  We ordered 500 sets in order to drop the total price.  Just a little over 400 were ordered by GeekHack and KBDMania.

Offline Turbo Slaab

« Reply #506 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 04:10:51 »
^^^^cant wait!!!!!!
Looking for CC's!

Offline Sai

[Group Buy] Sanctuary Keyset
« Reply #507 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 05:26:02 »
i am buying one if the wallet allows :D
- WTB/WTT - Cotton Candy Brobot V2

Offline linkz

« Reply #508 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 08:14:39 »
We're like vultures, scavenging the leftovers   :-*

Offline NikoGasm

• Platinum mad.
    • Twitch
« Reply #509 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 09:38:27 »
I'm honestly surprised by the amount of people I've been seeing asking about leftovers. I had thought that the majority of the community got in on this.
| MX Mini | Ducky DK1087 | A87 |

Offline Turbo Slaab

« Reply #510 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 09:42:38 »
I'm honestly surprised by the amount of people I've been seeing asking about leftovers. I had thought that the majority of the community got in on this.

This group buy was almost over when i joined and i hesitated. Cant want to get my hands on the set though!
Looking for CC's!

Offline KuhnTang

• Game of Thrones
« Reply #511 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 11:57:47 »

I think this ended shortly after I started.  I'm relatively new.

Offline Champloo

« Reply #512 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 13:36:31 »
Great to hear that there should be plenty left for us newbies to snatch up, I joined a bit late for this group buy so pumped I have a good chance of picking up a set.

Offline NikoGasm

• Platinum mad.
    • Twitch
« Reply #513 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 16:45:10 »
I joined GH right before the GB started. I had perfect timing. :D

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #514 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 17:08:25 »
I just went to San Diego, CA this week.

I will do local pick ups in LA if anyone is interested.  I should have done the same for San Diego...

Sets are ready to ship out this week.

Offline missalaire

• Great Finder of Great Finds
« Reply #515 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 17:18:44 »

I will do local pick ups in LA if anyone is interested.  I should have done the same for San Diego...

Any idea when leftovers will be available? I imagine it would be cheaper to ship out of CA instead of from Australia to other parts of the US.
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Mechanical keyboards are primarily vessels for novelty keycaps...
Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #516 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 17:37:50 »

Any idea when leftovers will be available? I imagine it would be cheaper to ship out of CA instead of from Australia to other parts of the US.

When I have the site up, they will be available.  I cannot say the date, but it's within this month.

Offline Jocelyn

• 조셀린
« Reply #517 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 17:45:38 »
We're like vultures, scavenging the leftovers   :-*
This^ Wish I was around when this GB was happening.

When I have the site up, they will be available.  I cannot say the date, but it's within this month.
Thank You for the info :)

Offline KuhnTang

• Game of Thrones
« Reply #518 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 22:12:36 »

Are you still in San Diego?  I would love to pick up a set.

Offline Kelsin

« Reply #519 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 23:04:02 »
I'm in Irvine, don't travel north of long beach most of the time. If it's going to save money or weeks of time I can pick up my set somewhere. Don't mind waiting however if it's not going to be a huge difference time wise.

Let us know how to arrange a pickup if it helps.

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #520 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 23:29:01 »

Are you still in San Diego?  I would love to pick up a set.

I am not in San Diego anymore.

I'm in Irvine, don't travel north of long beach most of the time. If it's going to save money or weeks of time I can pick up my set somewhere. Don't mind waiting however if it's not going to be a huge difference time wise.

Let us know how to arrange a pickup if it helps.

You are like 22nd on the list.  It should not be too bad.  Should be out this week.

Offline NikoGasm

• Platinum mad.
    • Twitch
« Reply #521 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 23:43:40 »
Haha, everyone is so anxious for Sanctuary. I mean, I don't blame anyone, I'm just as anxious.

Offline wiliwanka

« Reply #522 on: Tue, 15 January 2013, 19:46:21 »
Nooooooo, I had the order form bookmarked for months, and today I filled it and sent it just to find out it's over :(

Will the leftover be announced here ?

Offline linkz

« Reply #523 on: Wed, 16 January 2013, 04:55:48 »
Nooooooo, I had the order form bookmarked for months, and today I filled it and sent it just to find out it's over :(

Will the leftover be announced here ?
Sherryton mentioned once in the post that it'll be available at keyboardstory.com

Offline wiliwanka

« Reply #524 on: Wed, 16 January 2013, 06:16:37 »
Cool, thanks :)

Offline rayuki

• RAAAAAAR
« Reply #525 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 08:35:43 »
Its been so long I've almost given up hope of ever getting these lol, surely must be close?

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

Offline MattBuzzy

« Reply #526 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 08:47:18 »
Wow these are really nice. I may have to grab one of the leftover sets if I have the cash at the time for my next board.

Offline darksakul

« Reply #527 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 11:08:49 »
Can we hold off talk about left overs until everyone who already ordered and paid for their keycaps received theirs first?

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #528 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 11:29:27 »
Can we hold off talk about left overs until everyone who already ordered and paid for their keycaps received theirs first?

I wanted to post this morning that I wish anyone trying to get a leftover set,"Good luck."
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline MattBuzzy

« Reply #529 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 11:33:44 »
Just expressing my interest and opinion on how they look. I didn't even know this site existed when orders were being taken. How is anyone meant to know when everyone has received theirs? Are 400 people going to come on here and say I got mine? What harm is there commenting about it, everyone who ordered is getting one so why should I censor my comment? I did not ask when they would be available, hell I didnt ask anything I merely stated they look good and I would like a set.

Offline megnin

• Topre, or not Topre? That is the question.
« Reply #530 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 14:10:52 »
... Are 400 people going to come on here and say I got mine? ...

At least a few people will do exactly that.

Whether or not there are leftovers available you will find some people reselling theirs at some point, either alone or on a keyboard.

If you really want a set, you will surely be able to get one eventually.
“The only difference between me and a madman is I'm not mad." -- Salvador Dali

Offline megaforce

« Reply #531 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 20:29:23 »
I take it the sets have been shipped out already?
Corsair K63 Wireless | Razer Huntsman Elite
More
Hokusai | Ogre| Yohane | Mc65 | Kaze | RBB
Former: LZ MX | LZ FE | LZ CLS TKL Silver |LZ CLS TKL Gray| LZ St | V.EA | Blackbird | LSV3 | OctagonV2 | Norbatouch | X60 | TX84 | Kyuu | SSK | 268.1| Jane CE | Corsair K95 | X60R | HHKB JP x JS HiPro | 910 CE |Nunu |Nunu FE | Jane V2 CE|Jane V2| RS (TKL)

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #532 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 20:34:35 »
Yup, some has been shipped.  In the process of printing shipping labels, our printer broke.  Need to buy Laser Printer today, anyone has recommendations?  was looking at the 2280dw or 2270dw

Offline Jocelyn

• 조셀린
« Reply #533 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 20:42:36 »
Yup, some has been shipped.  In the process of printing shipping labels, our printer broke.  Need to buy Laser Printer today, anyone has recommendations?  was looking at the 2280dw or 2270dw

Those are the two I'd personally recommend. 2280dw if you need copy/scan or 2270dw if you don't.
« Last Edit: Tue, 22 January 2013, 20:50:03 by Jocelyn »

Offline darksakul

« Reply #534 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 22:32:53 »
Just expressing my interest and opinion on how they look. I didn't even know this site existed when orders were being taken. How is anyone meant to know when everyone has received theirs? Are 400 people going to come on here and say I got mine? What harm is there commenting about it, everyone who ordered is getting one so why should I censor my comment? I did not ask when they would be available, hell I didnt ask anything I merely stated they look good and I would like a set.
First, Welcome to Geek Hack.

Please keep in mind my statement was a generalize statement and not a reply to your post or focus directly to you nor do I want to cause you any distress.
As you posted your interest before I made my small request, I had no intention to take way or erase your words here. I merely wish other late comers would halt there statement how the desire their own Sanctuary Keycap set until the keycaps in question becomes available on Keyboard story or at least the vast majority of those who already ordered received there keycaps.

Here is a quick story: you are patiently waiting in line for lets for argument sake say The New Samsung Galaxy S IV Phone (or insert what ever item that you think might be "buzz worthy"). The Line is quite long and you been waiting all day, also everyone in line prepaid for there items months in advance. Now as you wait in line dozens of people who just now hearing about the Galaxy S IV wants one, these new people are talking about it loudly and does not realize there is a line there. These new folk start knocking on the door of the store asking about the new phone asking when they can buy the new phone disregarding the people who is waiting in line.

Now many of the people who already paid for the keycap set been waiting for quite some time. Most of us (including myself) shown interest before Game Stop was taking preorders for Diablo III. I can understand like everyone else, we are all excited about our new stuff that we are waiting anxiously on. So please understand when I ask to hold 'off talk about leftovers' as it is a disservice to those who already ordered.
Thank you for your time.

Man that stinks. I took a look and ether Brother Printer is good. The 2270dw is much cheaper, but the 2280dw copy and scans like Jocelyn said.

Offline KuhnTang

• Game of Thrones
« Reply #535 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 22:55:32 »
First, Welcome to Geek Hack.

Please keep in mind my statement was a generalize statement and not a reply to your post or focus directly to you nor do I want to cause you any distress.
As you posted your interest before I made my small request, I had no intention to take way or erase your words here. I merely wish other late comers would halt there statement how the desire their own Sanctuary Keycap set until the keycaps in question becomes available on Keyboard story or at least the vast majority of those who already ordered received there keycaps.

Here is a quick story: you are patiently waiting in line for lets for argument sake say The New Samsung Galaxy S IV Phone (or insert what ever item that you think might be "buzz worthy"). The Line is quite long and you been waiting all day, also everyone in line prepaid for there items months in advance. Now as you wait in line dozens of people who just now hearing about the Galaxy S IV wants one, these new people are talking about it loudly and does not realize there is a line there. These new folk start knocking on the door of the store asking about the new phone asking when they can buy the new phone disregarding the people who is waiting in line.

Now many of the people who already paid for the keycap set been waiting for quite some time. Most of us (including myself) shown interest before Game Stop was taking preorders for Diablo III. I can understand like everyone else, we are all excited about our new stuff that we are waiting anxiously on. So please understand when I ask to hold 'off talk about leftovers' as it is a disservice to those who already ordered.
Thank you for your time.

Man that stinks. I took a look and ether Brother Printer is good. The 2270dw is much cheaper, but the 2280dw copy and scans like Jocelyn said.
post is too long, no one will read it

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #536 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 23:02:00 »

I'm going for the 2280DW

Offline MattBuzzy

« Reply #537 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 23:13:14 »
Hi I was thinking about it today actually dark, and I can see your side of it. I was really tired as it was like 4 am here and I took it wrongly and my response was childish. For this I apologise.

As you stated in your second paragraph I know people have been waiting for months, which is why I didn't ask any questions and merely stated how awesome they look, basically congratulations to everyone who got them and I would love a set if I can ever get one for a reasonable price. If I had known Geekhack existed when orders were being taken I can assure you I would be waiting patiently (or not so much  :p) with the rest of you.

I can see that annoyance may come from waiting so long and then people who just discover it will be able to get one within a few weeks. Remember though that without all the people who pre-purchased them, there would be none for anybody, so be proud you helped a product actually get made.

People like to talk about what they think of products, in this case they are awesome, and basically I am jealous as ****  :))

Thanks for seeing it from my point of view.

Offline NikoGasm

• Platinum mad.
    • Twitch
« Reply #538 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 23:29:14 »

That's kind of rude, dude. I read it. He had some very valuable input.

Offline rayuki

• RAAAAAAR
« Reply #539 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 00:37:11 »
I'm fairly sure as with most gbs I've been apart of people will be buying and recieving and showing off there leftovers before I even get my gb set lol. Damn sucks living down here sometimes!

Offline akuJIWA

• Lock 'N Load!
« Reply #540 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 01:43:57 »
I'm fairly sure as with most gbs I've been apart of people will be buying and recieving and showing off there leftovers before I even get my gb set lol. Damn sucks living down here sometimes!

Me and you bro :(
The Cheat - B/R/B ; Clear switch with 62g springs

quit

Offline mickd

« Reply #541 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 05:12:38 »

Me and you bro :(

All of us :(

Offline megnin

« Reply #542 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 07:56:46 »

Yeah, I read it, too.  Good stuff. 

Very happy that shipping has started.  :D

Offline darksakul

« Reply #543 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 10:56:31 »
Hi I was thinking about it today actually dark, and I can see your side of it.
Don't sweat it, I know it happens to all of us.

That's kind of rude, dude. I read it. He had some very valuable input.
Thanks for having my back there.

Yeah, I read it, too.  Good stuff. 

Very happy that shipping has started.  :D
I notice he didn't read the post ether but had plenty of time to answer back.

(figuratively speaking) If we all could spend twice the time listening that we spend talking the world be a better place.

Offline megnin

« Reply #544 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 13:38:46 »
[off topic, but we aren't in a hurry]...  I agree.  I've had people call me on the phone and ask, "I've got this message on my screen, what do I do now?"  I ask them, "What does the message say?"  Their reply, "Click to continue."     :eek: :confused: :rolleyes: :))

Offline razorsharpgears

• TheOriginalBecker
    • Becker's 市場 рынок Markt - Sell/Buy/Trade
« Reply #545 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 15:33:40 »
[off topic, but we aren't in a hurry]...  I agree.  I've had people call me on the phone and ask, "I've got this message on my screen, what do I do now?"  I ask them, "What does the message say?"  Their reply, "Click to continue."     :eek: :confused: :rolleyes: :))
Here at GeekClack, time isn't worth anything because CCs are money.
"You cannot plan the future. Only presumptuous fools plan. The wise man steers."
— Cosmo Lavish
|WTB/T/S| Thread ←Link

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #546 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 16:01:27 »
If I could get a raise EVERY TIME an issue got held up because of a "Continue" button...  so many keyboards.
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline Xingularity

« Reply #547 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 19:53:42 »

I know that feel.
Typ'n: Filco Majestouch Ninja Brown, Ducky DK9087 Blue, Ducky DK9008G2 Green
Game'n: Ducky Shine Brown

Offline OrangeJewce

• ssk.ℜ
  • King of the Jewce
« Reply #548 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 19:59:09 »

I know that feel.

you guys need an AU club :D
IBM Model M 1390120, Otaku Unicomp+RGB, CM QFR Green, Ducky YOTD Red, SSK MKII,
ErgoDox Blue, ErgoDox White

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #549 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 21:29:27 »