Author Topic: [Group Buy] Sanctuary Keyset  (Read 281115 times)

Offline deSheol

• Thorpe
Re: [Group Buy] Sanctuary Keyset
« Reply #900 on: Thu, 11 April 2013, 01:28:12 »
I just got my set as well. Hopefully you guys gets yours!

Did you get updates with the tracking label?

yes

Offline snaga

« Reply #901 on: Thu, 11 April 2013, 07:23:21 »
While there's a lot of hate here, and i'm not saying its not valid and I too would have preferred shipping to be much faster, updated more frequent blah blah blah ......

just wanted to say THANK YOU SHERRY FOR THESE AWESOME KEYS!!!!!!!

I've grown up with Diablo I II and III, and when I first saw the prototype for these keys I thought they looked AWESOME and I'm really glad, despite how long, that they now grace my keyboard looking JUST AS AWESOME. so in a sea of hate, just letting you know there is still some appreciation :)

oh and if this helps anyone, from Perth Australia, received an email from Originative with a mailing date of 25 March and received keys 10 April.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #902 on: Thu, 11 April 2013, 07:37:56 »
So the truth is, no matter what problems happened here, this set is just amazing. Seeing them in pictures just doesn't do them as much justice as having them in your hand.

Offline OrangeJewce

• ssk.ℜ
  • King of the Jewce
« Reply #903 on: Thu, 11 April 2013, 08:35:07 »
So....What I want to know is, how is AU getting packages with this, given a label printed AFTER mine, and yet my hands are still empty.  >:-[

While there's a lot of hate here, and i'm not saying its not valid and I too would have preferred shipping to be much faster, updated more frequent blah blah blah ......

just wanted to say THANK YOU SHERRY FOR THESE AWESOME KEYS!!!!!!!

I've grown up with Diablo I II and III, and when I first saw the prototype for these keys I thought they looked AWESOME and I'm really glad, despite how long, that they now grace my keyboard looking JUST AS AWESOME. so in a sea of hate, just letting you know there is still some appreciation :)

oh and if this helps anyone, from Perth Australia, received an email from Originative with a mailing date of 25 March and received keys 10 April.

You're mixing issues. Nobody is "hating" on the set. Everyone who ordered wants what they paid for. What we continue to not understand is how royally F---ed up this buy has become. I don't blame anyone who's gotten their keys, so don't take offense snaga. Reality is I should have had this stuff WEEKS ago if it was shipped when it was supposed to be (2 days after the label was printed). What happened? Why won't the person who printed the label tell me, and why would he continue to lie to my face about deadlines he set for himself?

I'm so tired of it I don't even.

Cheers,
IBM Model M 1390120, Otaku Unicomp+RGB, CM QFR Green, Ducky YOTD Red, SSK MKII,
ErgoDox Blue, ErgoDox White

Offline rayuki

• RAAAAAAR
« Reply #904 on: Thu, 11 April 2013, 10:34:00 »
So the truth is, no matter what problems happened here, this set is just amazing. Seeing them in pictures just doesn't do them as much justice as having them in your hand.

i still think im going to burn them and youtube it

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #905 on: Thu, 11 April 2013, 10:38:17 »
Or you could sell them to someone who wants them, take the cash from that sale, and just burn that? Or you could take the cash, give it to me, I will give you a piece of wood, and you could burn that?

Offline deSheol

• Thorpe
« Reply #906 on: Thu, 11 April 2013, 11:26:57 »
These are amazing in person, pictures doesn't do any justice. Oh, and I'm located in Melbourne, I received them on 10th April, and got the email from originative on 25th March.

Offline rayuki

• RAAAAAAR
« Reply #907 on: Thu, 11 April 2013, 11:49:12 »
Or you could sell them to someone who wants them, take the cash from that sale, and just burn that? Or you could take the cash, give it to me, I will give you a piece of wood, and you could burn that?

statements not the same then lol.  :p

how bout i melt it down, mould the melted plastic into a diablo head and put it on a SINGLE keycap, sell it for a ridiculous price as unique and then take 6 months to ship it to the winner?
« Last Edit: Thu, 11 April 2013, 11:51:38 by rayuki »

Offline rurushu

« Reply #908 on: Thu, 11 April 2013, 12:13:59 »

statements not the same then lol.  :p

how bout i melt it down, mould the melted plastic into a diablo head and put it on a SINGLE keycap, sell it for a ridiculous price as unique and then take 6 months to ship it to the winner?
lol... then you'll be directing the hate from the winner to yourself....  :-X

Offline theultrazord

« Reply #909 on: Thu, 11 April 2013, 12:52:38 »
What I'm most worried about is that either my stuff has been sent and lost via mail because I haven't recieved a tracking label or that there was a miscount on the keys and a few of us are just plain not going to get our sets. Even worse is at this point no one is going to want to communicate with us because a good portion of this thread is full of angry customers.

Offline i3oilermaker

• * Vendor
  • techkeys.us
    • TechKeys
« Reply #910 on: Thu, 11 April 2013, 12:56:15 »
Your not the only one that has not heard anything.

Offline 1391401

• MX CLEAR
« Reply #911 on: Thu, 11 April 2013, 19:40:17 »
Got mine, looks great, loaded it on my CM Storm MX Green :cool:

Thanks for all the work on this GB!!
People I've given money to from this webform who never respond to me and have not shipped me anything: ctrlalt.io 1 2, Team Readline Reputable alternatives to GH group buys: http://pimpmykeyboard.com, https://www.massdrop.com,

Offline Kabuks

« Reply #912 on: Thu, 11 April 2013, 19:42:22 »
Still no email saying it was shipped.... :mad:

Offline rurushu

« Reply #913 on: Fri, 12 April 2013, 00:23:58 »
i wonder what would happen to Sherry and his originativeco after this incident....
it seems everyone is unhappy with his services....

to be honest, i also placed one order for sanctuary set, but is organized by a member of my local community.... and i think the chances of me getting one set would be slimmer than you guys... sad to say...  :'( :'( :'(

Offline megaforce

« Reply #914 on: Fri, 12 April 2013, 06:39:14 »
Not to point any fingers, but what happened to hazeluff's involvement with this GB?
Corsair K63 Wireless | Razer Huntsman Elite
More
Hokusai | Ogre| Yohane | Mc65 | Kaze | RBB
Former: LZ MX | LZ FE | LZ CLS TKL Silver |LZ CLS TKL Gray| LZ St | V.EA | Blackbird | LSV3 | OctagonV2 | Norbatouch | X60 | TX84 | Kyuu | SSK | 268.1| Jane CE | Corsair K95 | X60R | HHKB JP x JS HiPro | 910 CE |Nunu |Nunu FE | Jane V2 CE|Jane V2| RS (TKL)

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
  • King of Stickers (and GBs)
« Reply #915 on: Fri, 12 April 2013, 06:55:49 »
i wonder what would happen to Sherry and his originativeco after this incident....
it seems everyone is unhappy with his services....

to be honest, i also placed one order for sanctuary set, but is organized by a member of my local community.... and i think the chances of me getting one set would be slimmer than you guys... sad to say...  :'( :'( :'(

Sherry and Originative will survive, albeit with booming business *just* because he sells things which are so coveted (although undelivered) ;)

Offline HolidaySHRIMP

[Group Buy] Sanctuary Keyset
« Reply #916 on: Fri, 12 April 2013, 10:52:44 »
Crazy. All the stuff I got from the website came prompt and safe (blue and beige, springs, stickers) but no response on my sanctuary that was prepaid a longggggggg time ago.

Sigh

Offline OrangeJewce

• ssk.ℜ
  • King of the Jewce
« Reply #917 on: Fri, 12 April 2013, 11:24:36 »
What about the fact that the NA customers have consistently been left high and dry with regards to this gb? How can SK have received all their sets, including a separate dye-sub run of it, literally months before us when the sets were manufactured in the U.S.? My mind is so boggled.

Cheers,

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #918 on: Fri, 12 April 2013, 11:39:30 »
Not to point any fingers, but what happened to hazeluff's involvement with this GB?

I asked this once, never got an answer.

Offline HolidaySHRIMP

« Reply #919 on: Fri, 12 April 2013, 19:20:28 »
Got a shipping notice today and thought it was my sanctuary set but it was my phantom pcb notice. Haha

Offline megaforce

« Reply #920 on: Fri, 12 April 2013, 22:04:39 »
Got a shipping notice today and thought it was my sanctuary set but it was my phantom pcb notice. Haha

I was going to put these keycaps on my Phantom... :(

Quick! Someone do a Rag red on black set GB!  ;D
« Last Edit: Sat, 13 April 2013, 18:29:25 by megaforce93 »
More
Former: LZ MX | LZ FE | LZ CLS TKL Silver |LZ CLS TKL Gray| LZ St | V.EA | Blackbird | LSV3 | OctagonV2 | Norbatouch | X60 | TX84 | Kyuu | SSK | 268.1| Jane CE | Corsair K95 | X60R | HHKB JP x JS HiPro | 910 CE |Nunu |Nunu FE | Jane V2 CE|Jane V2| RS (TKL)

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #921 on: Sat, 13 April 2013, 01:59:48 »
What about the fact that the NA customers have consistently been left high and dry with regards to this gb? How can SK have received all their sets, including a separate dye-sub run of it, literally months before us when the sets were manufactured in the U.S.? My mind is so boggled.

Cheers,

Dont be boggled, sherryton doesnt need to give a flying *insert expletive* about how you feel, because he knows most people will be willing to overlook this incident once his shop comes online.

Its just like how people criticise PayPal for all sorts of reason, but still use it nonetheless :))

Just saying, sending you the D3 sets aint gonna earn him reputation with an elite group of customers who can affect his chances of obtaining rare items for sale ;)

So, either sit quietly and wait for your set, or sit quietly and wait for your set, and never to buy from him again, if you can, of course.

Offline Laggy-gaga

« Reply #922 on: Sun, 14 April 2013, 01:36:21 »
It has been almost one and a half months and still nothing here
I m in au btw
« Last Edit: Sun, 14 April 2013, 04:12:32 by Laggy-gaga »
Working: Ducky Dragon Blue
Looking for: 356L
For sale:Benchmark DAC1+Stello U3+Amber,RS1i,GS1000i,HE400,HD650,w4r,se535LE
AU only

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #923 on: Sun, 14 April 2013, 01:42:54 »

:))

Offline megaforce

« Reply #924 on: Sun, 14 April 2013, 02:00:53 »

Do it. Just do it.
More

Offline rurushu

« Reply #925 on: Sun, 14 April 2013, 03:50:03 »

Ragnorock, it's time for Ragnarock Red on Black set round 2!!!!!!
everyone is lusting for one!!!

Offline Noonoo

« Reply #926 on: Sun, 14 April 2013, 20:45:11 »
Confirmed my set showed up on friday but i was off sick so didnt get to crack them open till today

Slowly moving them onto my Filco

Has been a bit of a slog to get them ... will see how they fit and feel

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #927 on: Sun, 14 April 2013, 20:49:31 »

Really? I figured most of that would be satisfied by this GB. If that's true I'll get working on it. Also, C.C. is my favorite... ever. >.>

Offline megaforce

« Reply #928 on: Sun, 14 April 2013, 21:32:52 »
Confirmed my set showed up on friday but i was off sick so didnt get to crack them open till today

Nice! When was your shipped?
More

Offline missalaire

• Great Finder of Great Finds
« Reply #929 on: Sun, 14 April 2013, 21:33:54 »

^ WTB this in PBT version :)
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Mechanical keyboards are primarily vessels for novelty keycaps...
Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline soulfree914

« Reply #930 on: Sun, 14 April 2013, 21:39:23 »
Anyboy know which red color this GB had used? Was it RA or RR?
Seems like the legends don't have much of a contrast from the background making em less visible.
A proud member of OTD & GeekHack

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #931 on: Sun, 14 April 2013, 21:59:45 »
I know mine was RA, which is the brightest red SP has. If its anything less, the contrast would be even less. I was happy with how Ragnarok turned out, but I was hoping the Cherry legends would be done if there ever is a round 2 of it because it'd be a bit more bold and thus more noticeable.

Also Missalaire, that's impossible... you can't dyesub on black.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #932 on: Sun, 14 April 2013, 22:07:33 »
I think she means double shot PBT. I don't know how much that would cost, or if SP would even be willing to do it.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #933 on: Sun, 14 April 2013, 22:09:22 »
I think she means double shot PBT. I don't know how much that would cost, or if SP would even be willing to do it.

They aren't offering full set PB double-shots yet.

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #934 on: Sun, 14 April 2013, 22:12:45 »
^ Yeah, that. It would be cool if they were, but AFAIK they don't want to experiment with it since it invalidates one or the other of their primary production lines if customers prefer that.

Offline missalaire

• Great Finder of Great Finds
« Reply #935 on: Sun, 14 April 2013, 22:17:19 »

They aren't offering full set PB double-shots yet.

Yes, that's what I meant. What about Imsto? He has a PBT set with the same colors here: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.3.w4996320547.27.uTUWVG&id=13733764885&
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Mechanical keyboards are primarily vessels for novelty keycaps...
Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #936 on: Sun, 14 April 2013, 22:21:41 »
I can't read Chinese, but those can't possibly be sublimated or doubleshot. I'm guessing they're pad printed... which is gross.

To clarify: the serifs are too sharp to be doubleshot, and dyesub just straight up wouldn't show.

Offline Noonoo

« Reply #937 on: Sun, 14 April 2013, 22:48:08 »

Nice! When was your shipped?

Was shipped the same time as everyone else who had the label emailed to them.

Mind you im in Sydney Australia. Just to give some indication

Offline soulfree914

« Reply #938 on: Sun, 14 April 2013, 23:46:53 »
I know mine was RA, which is the brightest red SP has. If its anything less, the contrast would be even less. I was happy with how Ragnarok turned out, but I was hoping the Cherry legends would be done if there ever is a round 2 of it because it'd be a bit more bold and thus more noticeable.

Also Missalaire, that's impossible... you can't dyesub on black.

It seems like RR is a brighter red than RA, but it has a tiny bit of an orange flavor to it.
A proud member of OTD & GeekHack

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #939 on: Mon, 15 April 2013, 00:03:37 »
Yeah RR is pretty orangered... I'm not a fan.

Offline clakdale661

« Reply #940 on: Mon, 15 April 2013, 00:17:05 »
So much animosity here. Is there any way we can still get this set elsewhere?

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #941 on: Mon, 15 April 2013, 05:00:32 »
So much animosity here. Is there any way we can still get this set elsewhere?

The set from 'anywhere' else will still be through his hands, whether directly or indirectly, so your best bet is to wait ;D

Offline rurushu

« Reply #942 on: Mon, 15 April 2013, 10:03:28 »
i would get one set of ragnarock round 2 if there ever would be one...   :)

Offline rayuki

• RAAAAAAR
« Reply #943 on: Mon, 15 April 2013, 13:58:39 »
still waiting, he still hasn't posted it after printing the label on the 26th lol.

Offline OrangeJewce

• ssk.ℜ
  • King of the Jewce
« Reply #944 on: Mon, 15 April 2013, 17:00:35 »
still waiting, he still hasn't posted it after printing the label on the 26th lol.

22nd here.

Cheers,

Offline i488

« Reply #945 on: Mon, 15 April 2013, 21:35:07 »
still waiting---china

Offline Lycoth

« Reply #946 on: Tue, 16 April 2013, 10:29:29 »
Still no label printed for me.

Offline jonnybastard

« Reply #947 on: Wed, 17 April 2013, 20:56:49 »

Wow you got lucky!  I got the email on the 22nd and still haven't seen any keys, also in Perth.. pretty sure shipping was something ridiculous like $50 too.
KMAC    -    HHKB Type-S    -    Filco TKL LineaR    -    Poker X    -    KBT Race LE

flickr

Offline Permeability

« Reply #948 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 18:56:47 »
So I finally received a email back from Sherry and he said that "If we have not shipped the items yet, then it is because we are awaiting shipment from South Korea for the rest of the Sanctuary sets."
Note: I have no received a label  yet.

I don't understand why they are waiting for shipment from Korea? I thought this was done through SP..

edit: well apparently he sent too many sets to Korea and is waiting for them to ship it back.
« Last Edit: Thu, 18 April 2013, 19:10:58 by Permeability »
Keyboards:
'The Cheat' - lubed 62g Clears
Ducky Shine 3 TKL lubed 45g Reds (Work)

Offline megaforce

« Reply #949 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 20:04:18 »
So I finally received a email back from Sherry and he said that "If we have not shipped the items yet, then it is because we are awaiting shipment from South Korea for the rest of the Sanctuary sets."
Note: I have no received a label  yet.

I don't understand why they are waiting for shipment from Korea? I thought this was done through SP..

edit: well apparently he sent too many sets to Korea and is waiting for them to ship it back.

Just got that email as well. ಠ_ಠ
More