Author Topic: [Closed WTS] : DC Leading Edge (DC-2014: Complicated Blue Alps)  (Read 5227 times)

Offline korrelate

• Trade Count: (2)
  • iubeo stultum esse libenter
update 20160607: The silent edition full size Topre 104 with the ultra white pbt keycaps  is sold.

update 20160606... I got a lot of pms about the price drop on the Topre 104. I can' respond to everyone but at the moment it is pending and that party has been pmed. please be patient thoug. if the deal falls through i will keep you in mind. thanks for the interest and you pms. sorry, like i said, if i havn't been quick to respond. my rl is crazy busy, particularly at the beginning of the month.

cheers,

K

Well, I finally found my end game board. After much experimenting with Cherry, Alps and Topre I have to go with Topre. Now that I have my endgame board I can finally begin to unload the candidates I have been playing with.

So I know there are a lot of notes. I'm not doing this to sound like a jerk. I'm doing this because I always prefer to have as much information above board as possible. You know, the fewer surprises, the better.

Concerning Trades: I am really on the tail end of this hobby now. Unless you happen to have a full size, stock 55g-uniform topre board that is very new and in excellent condition I'm really not interested in any kind of trade.

NOTES:
1. All payment is via Paypal. You pay all fees.
2. I have a heatware and I have always been a very good buyer. I have never sold anything before though, so if there are some hiccups please be patient.
I don't even know if Paypal account is setup to allow people to pay me, but refunds have always posted to my account so I think I should be able to sort out
any problems very quickly.
3. I have kids and very busy RL. Again, please be patient: I don't have the time to commit to GH that I used to.
4. You pay all shipping. Once we have agreed on the sale I will PM you the shipping cost (and the final price). You make the payment on PP and I'll have this in the mail for you.
5. All Shipping (Conus) will be USPS Priority Shipping: tracked and (if necessary) insure up to the cost of the agreed upon sale price (this will be included in the shipping cost/final cost).

MORE NOTES:
1. Priority will always be give to members with good heatware: the better your heat the more of my attention you will have.
2. Because of the "busy RL" thing I am mostly interested in Conus Only. If you have great heat, you have my attention.
3. This is not first-come/first served. This is selling at the seller's discretion. I am trying to get it sold while minimizing my "loss." If you don't think the prices or my policies are fair, well thanks for looking! I hope you find a seller who better suits your particular circumstances.
4. "Or Best Offer" does not mean I will sell to the highest offer. If I feel I can get a better deal on ebay I will probably just sell it over there.

ITEM A SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
1315 2330 0000 3080 7004 $300 (OBO+/-) plus PP Fees, Shipping (and insurance)
A Stock Topre Realforce 87 USD10th (distributed by Leopold, bought off of ebay from the seller named "WideBasket").
Silent Edition, ergonomic (variable) weighting.
Very, very like new. Minimal usage because I just can't get into TKL.
You get what you see: there was no cap puller included with this board so you get what you see (red&blue esc keys and alternative ctrl and caps).
Actual Model #: YF110S

http://imgur.com/v9peAEN

http://imgur.com/Cq7EcMa

ITEM B SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
USD was $200 is now $175 is now $125 (OBO+/-) plus PP Fees, Shipping (and insurance).

This is a brand new board, silent board for 125. It donated its caps (which I replaced with the ultra white caps with a different board). I doubt you will ever come across a better deal on a new topre board. I'm hoping it goes very fast at this price.

note that the price of 100 silencing rings  being solde on that ebay grooup buy is pretty close to 100 bucks. this one gives you the rings and the stems and a whole brand new board.

A Topre Realforce 104UWS (from the recent MassDrop: model number XF01TS).
The Board:      Silent Edition, ergonomic (variable) weighting.
The Keycaps:   I kept the original keycaps from this board.
            What you will get (picture) are the ultra-white PBT keycaps from the 104UB-DK45s (sold on mechanicalkeyboards.com).

http://imgur.com/oJ3EjQh

ITEM C : DC-2014 with very sweet complicated blue alps. Heading to eBay very soon.
USD $175 (OBO+/-) plus PP Fees, Shipping (and insurance)
Leading Edge DC-2014 with Complicated Blue Alps.
I doubt I need to say much about this board.
I bought it quite some time ago intending to build a board like the one VesperSaint had done but I just never got around to it.
My price on this is bound to be controversial but I've been seeing these things selling on ebay lately for more than this.
- Great condition: all keys clicking just as beautifully as you can imagine.
- Missing one rubber foot (as purchased).
- Key caps in great condition.
- Some yellowing on chassis, no big deal.
- Not tested. I can't remember if this works or not. Absolutely should though, it's in great shape.

http://imgur.com/bXTixRF

http://imgur.com/40bK0f8

http://imgur.com/N28ucR7

http://imgur.com/pmq99ED

Cheers,

K
« Last Edit: Fri, 12 July 2019, 16:16:16 by korrelate »

Topre REALFORCE

Offline korrelate

Rocky Road Bump Bump

Topre REALFORCE

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
So what's your endgame board? ;D
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline korrelate

LOL... endgame is relative... I would probably trip over myself on the way to a computer if i knew a 55g uniform full-size topre existed... but until then my 45g uniform is it. I'm done - I don't game: scripting and analytical use only. And for this use case I think topre is it... the most pleasant, least fatiguing keyboard I've come across.

My Relative Endgame : the topre 45g uniform from ducky (black case / black badge) with the caps from a std 104ub.

it's funny... i spent so much time experimenting with different switches and springs in my TrikX only to come to the conclusion (just my own taste) that all aluminum cases suck. Too, the closest I ever came to being happy with the feel of an mx switch was with zealios' purple "clears." Hats off to zeal for that.. with the exception of the springs.. which i discarded... those switches of his out-cherry Cherry. But the only thing I have to put them in is an all aluminum chassis that has now been relegated to "backup" use only.

What's your favorite these days Photekq? I always am a little curious about what you've got going on..

Cheers,

K

Topre REALFORCE

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • The Force is Re/\l
You have no idea how tempting that leading edge is...
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline fknraiden

sent you a pm last night.

IBM SSK 87'     ReAlForce 55g Silent 10AE

Offline korrelate

Added a pic and more model number info bump.

Topre REALFORCE

Offline ccarlitos2

Hey do you still have the silent topre board?
HHKB Pro 1| Poker 2(MX Browns)| Leopold FC200R (MX Blue)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yup, that tasted purple" -Lulu

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/138889771@N05/

Offline korrelate

update bump

Topre REALFORCE

Offline korrelate

You have no idea how tempting that leading edge is...

oh, yes I do!
LOL, why do you think i have one to begin with?

what was a real surprise to me on this board, besides the swiches, which are amazing, is the quality of the caps... precise double shots that put cherry/gmk to shame.

k

Topre REALFORCE

Offline korrelate

Hey do you still have the silent topre board?

my op is updated... i was originally selling two topre silent boards so i don't know to which board you are referring, but have another look... the full size is still available.

cheers,

K

Topre REALFORCE

Offline korrelate

Re: [WTS] : DC Leading Edge (Comp. Blues), Topre 104 (BIG price DROP)
« Reply #11 on: Sat, 04 June 2016, 20:41:58 »
bump

Topre REALFORCE

Offline cmd

« Reply #12 on: Sun, 05 June 2016, 00:28:09 »
bump
Pm'd

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Offline korrelate

« Reply #13 on: Mon, 06 June 2016, 10:03:58 »
bump

Topre REALFORCE

Offline cmd

Offline korrelate

Re: [WTS] : DC Leading Edge (DC-2014: Complicated Blue Alps)
« Reply #15 on: Tue, 07 June 2016, 16:36:31 »
update bump : both topres are gone. The DC-2014 with complicated blue alps is still looking for a loving, caring and nurturing home.  :cool:

Topre REALFORCE

Offline oldcat

• Trade Count: (1)
  • 65% is Life
Re: [WTS] : DC Leading Edge (DC-2014: Complicated Blue Alps)
« Reply #16 on: Sat, 13 August 2016, 03:13:20 »
too bad. I want Realforce Anniversary silent version