Author Topic: [GB] GMK Triumph Adler. Pics posted...  (Read 361332 times)

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
Re: [GB] GMK Triumph Adler. Pics posted...
« Reply #2050 on: Fri, 04 September 2015, 08:54:47 »

This came yesterday... Not exactly sure how this is "better packed"

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2051 on: Fri, 04 September 2015, 09:14:52 »
This came yesterday... Not exactly sure how this is "better packed"

Maybe this time there are more keys still inside the tray?  :))

Offline zombimuncha

« Reply #2052 on: Fri, 04 September 2015, 10:24:54 »
I just found MassDrops offer to ship me just the damaged keys, instead of a whole new set, in my spam folder, since a week ago. Facking outlook.com!!!!
But also - yay!!!!

Offline retrochick

• goodbye my wallet
« Reply #2053 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 11:22:47 »
Looking to buy a set if anyone has extras!  FOUND ONE! :thumb:
« Last Edit: Mon, 07 September 2015, 15:25:31 by retrochick »

Cherry is love. Topre is life. ~raymogi

Offline Rhinofeed

• Formerly nathaniel_h
    • Rhinofeed
« Reply #2054 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 19:50:06 »
Thanks again Intelli78, this is a beautiful keyset! I was finally able to get my review posted, if you haven't seen it yet. Hopefully Massdrop will know to package them better next time!

https://youtu.be/fQWmOuOltO8

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #2055 on: Sun, 06 September 2015, 16:06:33 »
I received an email from Massdrop last week, regarding the recent Planck drop. Jack from Ortholinear Keyboards wanted to tell everyone that they would be packing and shipping all domestic orders directly from Ortholinear's facility, rather than going through Massdrop's fulfillment center. Only international orders will be shipping from Massdrop.

I can't help but think this is somehow motivated by what happened here.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline Pieminister

« Reply #2056 on: Sun, 06 September 2015, 17:34:32 »
Thanks again Intelli78, this is a beautiful keyset! I was finally able to get my review posted, if you haven't seen it yet. Hopefully Massdrop will know to package them better next time!

My godness, that was the first really good keyboard related review I have seen on youtube. Great visual and audio quality. So many times I have seen people record the sound of certain cherry switches with their iPhone microphone with the AC running in the background. I will subscribe to your channel.

Offline Rhinofeed

• Formerly nathaniel_h
    • Rhinofeed
« Reply #2057 on: Sun, 06 September 2015, 21:29:34 »

My godness, that was the first really good keyboard related review I have seen on youtube. Great visual and audio quality. So many times I have seen people record the sound of certain cherry switches with their iPhone microphone with the AC running in the background. I will subscribe to your channel.
Thank you very much!

Offline zombimuncha

« Reply #2058 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 07:20:15 »
Hey has anyone got the Pantone codes for the legend colours (blue and white)?
Save me searching thru this massive thread for them :( I found the code for the teal, but not for the legends.
I'm gonna try applying some front legends and want to make sure I get the colours right.

Offline jackhumbert

• OLKB
    • OLKB.com
« Reply #2059 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 23:17:41 »
I received an email from Massdrop last week, regarding the recent Planck drop. Jack from Ortholinear Keyboards wanted to tell everyone that they would be packing and shipping all domestic orders directly from Ortholinear's facility, rather than going through Massdrop's fulfillment center. Only international orders will be shipping from Massdrop.

Nah, I'd just rather do things myself and pick-up the funds set aside for packing/shipping those. It also allows me to ship (some) orders as they're ready instead of all-at-once.

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #2060 on: Fri, 11 September 2015, 07:33:21 »

Nah, I'd just rather do things myself and pick-up the funds set aside for packing/shipping those. It also allows me to ship (some) orders as they're ready instead of all-at-once.
Fair enough. At any rate, it's good news for those of us from this buy who have lost their confidence in MD's packing and shipping ability.

IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline OTD

« Reply #2061 on: Fri, 11 September 2015, 23:11:33 »
I just got a notification from Kelly MD support that my third set is being sent to me I was told that they are packing it differently because of all the issues others are getting. Did anyone get the same email?

Offline mz/x

« Reply #2062 on: Sat, 12 September 2015, 12:31:18 »
I've been reading the posts and looking the horror arrival pictures of other members' keysets and I am not sure whether MD changed anything with the packaging or simply I was lucky. I received all three sets intact. None of the plastic holders were open and all keycaps were sitting where they supposed to be. I am wondering, since my package was full whether the multiple sets nicely cushioned each other and prevented the opening of the plastic holder. Anyway, the Triumph Adler is just awesome and looks much much better in real life than on picture.

BTW, if somebody is interested I have an extra unopened set. PM me if you want to buy it.

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #2063 on: Sat, 12 September 2015, 13:04:56 »
I've been reading the posts and looking the horror arrival pictures of other members' keysets and I am not sure whether MD changed anything with the packaging or simply I was lucky. I received all three sets intact. None of the plastic holders were open and all keycaps were sitting where they supposed to be. I am wondering, since my package was full whether the multiple sets nicely cushioned each other and prevented the opening of the plastic holder. Anyway, the Triumph Adler is just awesome and looks much much better in real life than on picture.

BTW, if somebody is interested I have an extra unopened set. PM me if you want to buy it.
We discovered pretty early on that those of us receiving multiple sets had far fewer shipping/packing issues, presumably because there was less wiggle room in the box. Only one of my two sets was mixed up at all, and it was only a bit of shifting within the clamshell, nothing escaped into the outer box.

My boards:
More

Offline mz/x

« Reply #2064 on: Sat, 12 September 2015, 16:56:22 »

We discovered pretty early on that those of us receiving multiple sets had far fewer shipping/packing issues, presumably because there was less wiggle room in the box. Only one of my two sets was mixed up at all, and it was only a bit of shifting within the clamshell, nothing escaped into the outer box.
I noticed a post a while back saying the same but I thought it was down to luck. As it appears we can those of who ordered more sets got "special" treatment.  ;) Since I have an extra set (if somebody is interested PM) it is good to know how to ship this plastic keyset holder ... (just pack as tightly as possible).  :thumb:

Offline zombimuncha

« Reply #2065 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 10:01:52 »
My replacement caps just arrived! I think they did pretty well with the packaging this time.

111242-0

111244-1

No scratches. No swirlies. Pity about that num+ tho.

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2066 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 13:16:17 »
My replacement caps just arrived! I think they did pretty well with the packaging this time.

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Good to see that massdrop is fixing the damaged sets  :thumb:

Makes me wonder though why the swirls seem to appear randomly. I thought if one key is screwed up all the other keys with the same legend would have the same flaw.

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #2067 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 13:19:53 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Interesting that MD was willing to replace a few keys only for your set. My CS rep wanted me to ship back the whole set for a new one. :/ Still no word on when it will be shipped back.
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline zombimuncha

« Reply #2068 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 15:06:09 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Interesting that MD was willing to replace a few keys only for your set. My CS rep wanted me to ship back the whole set for a new one. :/ Still no word on when it will be shipped back.

They wanted to replace my entire set too, but by the time the email came I'd already seen photos of other peoples 2nd and 3rd sets arriving with the exact same problems so I insisted that they send only the caps I needed to fix my current set, and without another one of those silly cellophane trays. Took a while but they went for it. I'm pretty pleased with the result.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2069 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 15:10:41 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Each keycap individually hand-wrapped?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #2070 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 17:25:15 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

I thought I  was going to have to send both my sets back just to get a few caps replaced also. Then when I saw people saying that they were just getting select caps replaced I contacted MD. Now they are just sending me my caps that had damage (i had to send them pictures of said caps first of course).
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline zombimuncha

« Reply #2071 on: Fri, 18 September 2015, 00:46:44 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Yeah, no kidding!
I guess they're sick of seeing so many returns and replacements, and replacements of replacements, so they're going all-out to make sure this thing stays shipped this time around.
I get the feeling MD feel like they're playing whack-a-mole with the shipping of this set.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2072 on: Fri, 18 September 2015, 06:15:28 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Yeah, no kidding!
I guess they're sick of seeing so many returns and replacements, and replacements of replacements, so they're going all-out to make sure this thing stays shipped this time around.
I get the feeling MD feel like they're playing whack-a-mole with the shipping of this set.

What it looked like, but I thought I'd better ask.

Gone from one extreme to the other!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline clochette

« Reply #2073 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 00:38:06 »
would love to purchase a set if anyone is willing to sell their's, shoot me a PM

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #2074 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 07:41:15 »
would love to purchase a set if anyone is willing to sell their's, shoot me a PM

By the way, welcome to GH.

Offline clochette

« Reply #2075 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 08:06:15 »

Much appreciated  :)

PS. I have found a set, props to LechnerDE

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #2076 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 08:10:47 »

Good for you. I have seen some sets on sale at Deskthority, in case someone wants one.

Offline mz/x

« Reply #2077 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 17:43:04 »

Good for you. I have seen some sets on sale at Deskthority, in case someone wants one.
I am selling there one so if somebody is interested please PM me. :-)

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #2078 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 18:05:25 »
Finally got around to tossing my set onto a board with backlighting, there is a **** ton of light bleeding through the caps. I wasn't ever planning on keeping this set on here so it isn't that big of a deal, waiting on my Hyperfuse set to arrive to see how that looks.
111860-0
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline phoenix1234

« Reply #2079 on: Thu, 01 October 2015, 09:47:30 »
I got a set viajil_jil32 a couple of days ago.
I cannot tell how much thank him for this.
The set is safe and sound.
The colour tones is perfect for me.

Edit: adding a couple of objects to see how real the colour of TA is.
In fact, the colour is pretty amazing to me.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 October 2015, 10:57:31 by phoenix1234 »
I like linear switches

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #2080 on: Fri, 02 October 2015, 23:24:19 »
I got a set viajil_jil32 a couple of days ago.
I cannot tell how much thank him for this.
The set is safe and sound.
The colour tones is perfect for me.
Show Image

Show Image

Edit: adding a couple of objects to see how real the colour of TA is.
In fact, the colour is pretty amazing to me.

So true the colours are superb and looks great virtually in any keyboard.

Was so glad to be in this GMK buy in simply because you have to get into every GMK set when it presents itelf.

Offline skycrimes

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2081 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 13:16:03 »
sorry to resurrect this but to those who bought this from canada how much did you pay in shipping?

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #2082 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 13:18:22 »
I forgot about this once-very-hot thread.

Any news on a round 2?

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2083 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 13:25:08 »
sorry to resurrect this but to those who bought this from canada how much did you pay in shipping?

According to the invoice on the Massdrop page, it was $13.28 USD

Any news on a round 2?

It's incredibly unlikely that there will be a R2 for this one, just because we needed a custom colour from GMK, and the MOQ was so high. I don't think Intelli is particularly interested in organizing R2 anyway.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline calvinhousecat

« Reply #2084 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 14:40:41 »

Any news on a round 2?

I'm thinking about letting go of my set to make room for storage in my room.

PM if you want to buy

Offline lobehold

« Reply #2085 on: Thu, 12 November 2015, 23:17:06 »

I paid $13.28 shipped to Ottawa, got slammed with about $17 extra for GST though.
« Last Edit: Thu, 12 November 2015, 23:18:44 by lobehold »

Offline Pieminister

« Reply #2086 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 10:12:57 »
Hey guys! Bit of an odd request.

Does anyone have a spare TA ISO adapter kit. I am after a few specific keys. Mainly the enter, blank, \ and short shift.

I am willing to buy individual keys or the kit as a hole. Will of course pay.

May be a chance for someone to make money off an ISO kit that didn't end up needing it.

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2087 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 18:23:40 »
https://www.massdrop.com/buy/triumph-adler-gmk-keyset/?mode=guest_open

Show Image

What's special about this set?
  • It's gorgeous
  • <10 original sets are known to exist
  • Made on the same machinery that made the originals
  • Layout will cover nearly any keyboard out there
  • Includes ISO keys
  • Dope teal spacebars
  • First time a GMK set has ever had a custom color, let alone 3
  • Lowest price EVER on a GMK set!

More info in IC thread here: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=65724.0

User Vax has offered to proxy orders for Germans who want to save money with shared shipping.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #2088 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 03:45:06 »

Does anyone have a spare TA ISO adapter kit. I am after a few specific keys. Mainly the enter, blank, \ and short shift.

May be a chance for someone to make money off an ISO kit that didn't end up needing it.
All TA sets came with ISO adapters, you do realize that right? I don't think many will sell so that in the future they can sell the full kit.

Offline Pieminister

« Reply #2089 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 04:04:09 »

All TA sets came with ISO adapters, you do realize that right? I don't think many will sell so that in the future they can sell the full kit.

Yes I know that, so I think there are A LOT of unused ISO kits out there! Worth a shot is someone wants to make a few dollars.

Offline jaffers

« Reply #2090 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 04:11:19 »
I'd love to buy a set of this if anyone has any. I missed the original GB, but would join if it's ever run again

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #2091 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 06:21:52 »
I'd love to buy a set of this if anyone has any. I missed the original GB, but would join if it's ever run again
Check out reddit's mechmarket. I see some get posted for sale at least once a week.

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2092 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 06:30:04 »
Check out reddit's mechmarket. I see some get posted for sale at least once a week.

Yea these come up for sale more often than the others...  I love this set though :)

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #2093 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 10:09:15 »

Yea these come up for sale more often than the others...  I love this set though :)

Same. I see this set for sale all the time, yet I love it and it's one of my favorite GMK sets.

Offline techmattr

« Reply #2094 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 10:13:33 »

Same. I see this set for sale all the time, yet I love it and it's one of my favorite GMK sets.

I've been considering selling mine... but that's because I have more than 1 :D

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #2095 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 10:28:39 »

I've been considering selling mine... but that's because I have more than 1 :D

I also think it's because so many of these were purchased. Is this one of, if not the, highest-selling GMK sets?

Offline gandroider

« Reply #2096 on: Fri, 07 October 2016, 17:35:39 »
Will this GMK TA fit into the new Leopold FC980M?

NB: Do apologize to raise this old thread.. Thanks

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #2097 on: Fri, 07 October 2016, 17:53:47 »
Will this GMK TA fit into the new Leopold FC980M?

NB: Do apologize to raise this old thread.. Thanks
If you're looking for the correct profiles, no.

Offline gandroider

« Reply #2098 on: Fri, 07 October 2016, 19:54:34 »
If you're looking for the correct profiles, no.

Not the profile, but the keycap size. I thought that several keycaps from the FC980M differ from the standard aftermarket keycaps (eg. the right shift and the space-row looks smaller compare from the standard keycaps size).

Thank you for the reply.