geekhack Community > Other Geeky Stuff

What is the most useful piece of tech you have purchased lately (or ever)?

(1/59) > >>

Kerpadge:
I recently picked up a USB drive with both a Type A and Micro connectors (one on each end). I've been getting way more use out of it than I thought I would. That's got me wondering, what useful tech have you purchased that you now can't live without?

thatsmrdoctortoyou:
Great topic! I am absolutely in love with my Bluetooth headphones. They really weren't too expensive, and they make all the difference in the gym. Not having to worry the damn cord getting caught on equipment makes the $80 seem like nothing :thumb:

absyrd:
I think we've been through this, but I'll say it again...

SSD

TalkingTree:
Smartphone with GPS antenna.

Kerpadge:

--- Quote from: thatsmrdoctortoyou on Thu, 29 October 2015, 17:59:14 ---Great topic! I am absolutely in love with my Bluetooth headphones. They really weren't too expensive, and they make all the difference in the gym. Not having to worry the damn cord getting caught on equipment makes the $80 seem like nothing :thumb:

--- End quote ---

I really wanted to pick up a pair of Bluetooth headphones when I was shopping for a pair in the Spring. I found it difficult to find a really nice pair that allowed for either Bluetooth or a cord depending on what I was doing. Sennheiser has a pair, but they're around $500 last time I checked. What kind do you have? How is the sound?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version