Author Topic: [GB] E6-V2 Custom 60% Keyboard - INVOICED  (Read 208344 times)

Offline ak_xf1re

• Daydreamer
Re: [GB] E6-V2 Custom 60% Keyboard - INVOICED
« Reply #300 on: Mon, 21 August 2017, 10:44:33 »
anyone want to swap numbers with me, looking for #8 or #24; have #21

I would love to take #21 but I don't have #8 or #24... Would you still be interested in swapping? Mine's #16
« Last Edit: Mon, 21 August 2017, 10:46:23 by ak_xf1re »

Offline afrokobe

« Reply #301 on: Mon, 21 August 2017, 13:28:48 »

I would love to take #21 but I don't have #8 or #24... Would you still be interested in swapping? Mine's #16
Only really wanted those two numbers, maybe can set up 3 way with someone with 8 or 24

Offline Oscar2177

« Reply #302 on: Mon, 21 August 2017, 18:31:17 »
For it to have the underglow led do I need to buy the pcb option that I get or any pcb?

Offline techfresh

« Reply #303 on: Mon, 21 August 2017, 18:39:31 »
For it to have the underglow led do I need to buy the pcb option that I get or any pcb?
From the specs, both the custom PCB and standard PCB options have RGB underglow.  If you buy a 3rd party PCB, you'll need to make sure it has RGB underglow.

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #304 on: Fri, 25 August 2017, 07:53:20 »
Since Jhoang hasn't been around, can the payment date for this group buy be extended? Maybe at least until the E8-V1's are delivered?

There are a few changes I needed in my invoice that I'm sure he won't be able to fix until his return. :(

Offline Peiweisgreat

« Reply #305 on: Fri, 25 August 2017, 16:04:56 »

I'm more of a Shaq guy myself, but I feel that #24 would be better with you than with me. I would be ok with the number swap. Just send a message to Jhoang and we should be able to get it done. Also invoice just paid fyi.

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #306 on: Fri, 25 August 2017, 17:54:29 »
Exclusive, Jhoang, anyone!

I submitted an order change via PM, but Jhoang hasn't been around lately to adjust my order and send a new invoice.

Can the payment deadline be extended? :(

Offline Kafka

• i like clean things
« Reply #307 on: Fri, 25 August 2017, 18:16:28 »

I submitted an order change via PM, but Jhoang hasn't been around lately to adjust my order and send a new invoice.

Im almost certain the deadline will be extended quite a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #308 on: Fri, 25 August 2017, 18:21:27 »

I hope so. This is a buy I don't wanna miss! :)

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #309 on: Fri, 25 August 2017, 18:26:20 »

I hope so. This is a buy I don't wanna miss! :)
No worry i have pm to u

Offline murkey

• murkey's alpaca farm
« Reply #310 on: Sat, 26 August 2017, 10:29:55 »
Thanks excluisve for taking care of us!! I'm all paid up, can't wait  :cool:

Offline Quakemz

« Reply #311 on: Mon, 28 August 2017, 04:35:02 »
Excluisve, I really appreciate you being so active in this thread. Keep up the good work!  :thumb:

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #312 on: Mon, 28 August 2017, 10:10:16 »
Excluisve, I really appreciate you being so active in this thread. Keep up the good work!  :thumb:
Thanks man
I will

Offline BAS1C

« Reply #313 on: Mon, 28 August 2017, 10:41:05 »
Thanks man
I will

Agreed! Thanks Exclusive.

Saw the pics of the plates and nametags in the E8 thread.  Glad to see you have finally received! Hope you and Jhoang can put the E8 behind you soon! Can't wait for the E6.

Offline afrokobe

« Reply #314 on: Mon, 28 August 2017, 11:21:51 »

I'm more of a Shaq guy myself, but I feel that #24 would be better with you than with me. I would be ok with the number swap. Just send a message to Jhoang and we should be able to get it done. Also invoice just paid fyi.
awesome! that switch would be perfect.  I think maybe we should hold off on switching until Jhoang clears some things up with e8, since I probably wont join this if the end isn't in sight for e8.

Offline ak_xf1re

• Daydreamer
« Reply #315 on: Tue, 29 August 2017, 09:25:49 »

Would you be interested in swapping your new number#21 with my #16?

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #316 on: Tue, 29 August 2017, 09:36:12 »

I think kobe may prefer to 8&24 🤔

Would you be interested in swapping your new number#21 with my #16?

Offline Oscar2177

« Reply #317 on: Tue, 29 August 2017, 13:35:38 »
Is there an updated order spread sheet. I paid for mine already but on the one at the very top it's not currently updated.

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #318 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 07:16:57 »
It seems ready to manufacture e6

Offline ak_xf1re

• Daydreamer
« Reply #319 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 08:20:46 »
I'm still waiting for an updated invoice with an additional middle case but I have yet to hear from jhoang

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #320 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 22:52:55 »
If u guys have any question
plz contact me
www.531229973@qq.com
Or
exclusive19933@gmail.com

i prefer to the first email .

Gmail not available in my country need vpn

Offline amnesia0287

• Formerly Amnesia
« Reply #321 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 05:06:07 »
plz contact me
www.531229973@qq.com
Or
exclusive19933@gmail.com

Are you able to change orders? I messaged jhoang a few times but heard nothing back. Is it too late to add another case lol

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #322 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 05:15:18 »
plz contact me
www.531229973@qq.com
Or
exclusive19933@gmail.com

Are you able to change orders? I messaged jhoang a few times but heard nothing back. Is it too late to add another case lol
Sry
i have no rights

Offline ak_xf1re

• Daydreamer
« Reply #323 on: Sat, 02 September 2017, 06:22:48 »
plz contact me
www.531229973@qq.com
Or
exclusive19933@gmail.com

Thanks for being so helpful as always. I have sent you a email.

Offline BAS1C

« Reply #324 on: Mon, 04 September 2017, 04:56:06 »
Hey exclusive, any word from Jhoang at all? Has the order for production been placed?

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #325 on: Mon, 04 September 2017, 04:57:18 »
Hey exclusive, any word from Jhoang at all? Has the order for production been placed?
He was not reply me a week ago
i dont get any word .

Offline BAS1C

« Reply #326 on: Mon, 04 September 2017, 04:59:02 »
i dont get any word .

Dang :( hope all is ok on his end. You reply so fast! It is truly great. Thanks :)

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #327 on: Mon, 04 September 2017, 05:00:15 »
i dont get any word .

Dang :( hope all is ok on his end. You reply so fast! It is truly great. Thanks :)
I hope so
you are welcome

Offline energyd

« Reply #328 on: Fri, 08 September 2017, 10:47:41 »
What's happening with the order right now?

Offline BAS1C

« Reply #329 on: Fri, 08 September 2017, 11:27:13 »
What's happening with the order right now?

Yep. Wouldn't mind an update. Paid invoice a while ago, and seems like order hasn't been given yet.

Offline amnesia0287

• Formerly Amnesia
« Reply #330 on: Fri, 08 September 2017, 13:16:22 »
Has anyone heard from Jhoang at all? He hasn't been active on this site since 8/20 which is somewhat disconcerting.

Offline Oscar2177

« Reply #331 on: Fri, 08 September 2017, 15:37:45 »
Nobody has heard about him since august. Some people have been contacting paypal to get there money back. I'm just gonna wait until he comes back and hope hes doing alright.

Offline smittysteve

• Tea > Coffee. Clack > Thwock.
« Reply #332 on: Fri, 08 September 2017, 15:47:18 »
Oh boy... where to start. I do have some updates and information from both Jhoang and Exclusive, though I'm a bit unsure if proper to broadcast. However, I feel like we are all in this together, so I think it's best to share. There is no doubt that it's is a complicated situation at this point and I'm still sorting out what I think of it all. I'll try to lay out what I know and we can discuss. My utmost hope is that Jhoang joins us in the discussion because as I've encouraged him directly, short of him being involved with us in public on GH, all we can do is speculate and wonder and trade shards of information.

I exchanged some messages with Jhoang yesterday on Facebook. I've tried via Geekhack and email a few times with no success, so decided to try Facebook. I did have a nice series of responses from him there. I learned that E8-V1 should start shipping next week as he has plates and badges back from Exclusive. That's excellent news- I can't wait to see that board! Just a note here- when I have had responses from Jhoang, they have been pleasant and in my opinion, he means well. I do not believe Jhoang is scamming us. That is just my personal feeling (maybe mixed in with my pathological optimism and trust for other humans), but I think he wants to make keyboards, not run off with our money.

The less good news is that his PayPal is very frozen, as you might expect with the amount of contested charges on the E8-V1. (FWIW, I don't fault anyone for contesting that either- we have been left in the dark with no or wrong information again and again.) Due to that, Exclusive has yet to be paid for the E6-V2 project. Here, I am really confused. Exclusive has shared that he's making the E6 for Chinese GB anyway, so he can make the E6 for us too. I have paid for my E6-V2 and to be honest, I don't want or care about any drama or who does what, I just want the frigging board- it's stunning. So, I am considering contesting that payment and re-paying Exclusive directly for the board. However, Jhoang has said that he is the designer of the boards and Exclusive is the manufacturer. I hesitate to share this, because it's all really unclear to me. I've asked some additional questions around this... In some ways, it would make sense to reorganize the buy with Exclusive based on the communication history of Jhoang vs. Exclusive. But if Jhoang is the designer, then we need him, I think??

I for one am still very willing to trust Jhoang on both buys. Call me crazy, but I am. He has not run the buys well, again, just my opinion, but when you look at Revo, Kin, Yuktsi, LZ, Duck (via Elton)- other boards at similar price points, I also expect some professionalism from the runners (though no one is immune to GB bumps). It would be hard to argue that we have seen a steady hand in leading the buy to date from Jhoang, but heck, I want to see him get there and do better and I'm willing to leave my money in his hands as a sign of faith I trust him to improve those aspects of keyboard making/ selling. Everyone should make their own call regarding that decision and my personal caveat there is that I need to hear from Jhoang in public channels to hold on to any of my faith and keep my money. Without his re-reappearance, I'm afraid I'm out too and will either look to work with Exclusive directly or move on to the next board.

Sorry if I've shared too much opinion or rambled, but I hope it helps everyone understand where I believe these buys are currently at.

Your turn, Jhoang. :)

Offline techfresh

« Reply #333 on: Sat, 09 September 2017, 04:37:42 »
Oh boy... where to start. I do have some updates and information from both Jhoang and Exclusive, though I'm a bit unsure if proper to broadcast. However, I feel like we are all in this together, so I think it's best to share. There is no doubt that it's is a complicated situation at this point and I'm still sorting out what I think of it all. I'll try to lay out what I know and we can discuss. My utmost hope is that Jhoang joins us in the discussion because as I've encouraged him directly, short of him being involved with us in public on GH, all we can do is speculate and wonder and trade shards of information.

I exchanged some messages with Jhoang yesterday on Facebook. I've tried via Geekhack and email a few times with no success, so decided to try Facebook. I did have a nice series of responses from him there. I learned that E8-V1 should start shipping next week as he has plates and badges back from Exclusive. That's excellent news- I can't wait to see that board! Just a note here- when I have had responses from Jhoang, they have been pleasant and in my opinion, he means well. I do not believe Jhoang is scamming us. That is just my personal feeling (maybe mixed in with my pathological optimism and trust for other humans), but I think he wants to make keyboards, not run off with our money.

The less good news is that his PayPal is very frozen, as you might expect with the amount of contested charges on the E8-V1. (FWIW, I don't fault anyone for contesting that either- we have been left in the dark with no or wrong information again and again.) Due to that, Exclusive has yet to be paid for the E6-V2 project. Here, I am really confused. Exclusive has shared that he's making the E6 for Chinese GB anyway, so he can make the E6 for us too. I have paid for my E6-V2 and to be honest, I don't want or care about any drama or who does what, I just want the frigging board- it's stunning. So, I am considering contesting that payment and re-paying Exclusive directly for the board. However, Jhoang has said that he is the designer of the boards and Exclusive is the manufacturer. I hesitate to share this, because it's all really unclear to me. I've asked some additional questions around this... In some ways, it would make sense to reorganize the buy with Exclusive based on the communication history of Jhoang vs. Exclusive. But if Jhoang is the designer, then we need him, I think??

I for one am still very willing to trust Jhoang on both buys. Call me crazy, but I am. He has not run the buys well, again, just my opinion, but when you look at Revo, Kin, Yuktsi, LZ, Duck (via Elton)- other boards at similar price points, I also expect some professionalism from the runners (though no one is immune to GB bumps). It would be hard to argue that we have seen a steady hand in leading the buy to date from Jhoang, but heck, I want to see him get there and do better and I'm willing to leave my money in his hands as a sign of faith I trust him to improve those aspects of keyboard making/ selling. Everyone should make their own call regarding that decision and my personal caveat there is that I need to hear from Jhoang in public channels to hold on to any of my faith and keep my money. Without his re-reappearance, I'm afraid I'm out too and will either look to work with Exclusive directly or move on to the next board.

Sorry if I've shared too much opinion or rambled, but I hope it helps everyone understand where I believe these buys are currently at.

Jhoang save this group buy! Tell us anything! Even if it's really bad news. We can take any type of update, what we can't take is silence. It takes 2 min to share with us via your phone.  Do the needful.

Offline Damonskv

« Reply #334 on: Sat, 09 September 2017, 04:44:21 »

Jhoang save this group buy! Tell us anything! Even if it's really bad news. We can take any type of update, what we can't take is silence. It takes 2 min to share with us via your phone.  Do the needful.

I agree, though I believe in the success of this gb, I think that there are people who may be scared and start to exit.

Offline Ball-o-tron

« Reply #335 on: Sat, 09 September 2017, 07:15:59 »
He did say in his update that everyone making a dispute will only delay the buy further for everyone else because PayPal will keep his money frozen. It's kind of a **** move but not really, but yes really. =(

Offline dante

« Reply #336 on: Sat, 09 September 2017, 08:25:31 »
Tell us anything! Even if it's really bad news. We can take any type of update, what we can't take is silence. It takes 2 min to share with us via your phone.

Sorry to say this is how most of the Group Buys are handled.

They take your money and then FU I'll talk when I wanna talk.

They don't realize that the money they are holding onto might had taken someone weeks - maybe months - to save up.

Offline Oscar2177

« Reply #337 on: Tue, 12 September 2017, 10:32:14 »
Are we going to be getting our keyboards? If not I'm just going to dip out of the group buy. I can't wait any longer without a response from johang.

Offline kawasaki161

« Reply #338 on: Tue, 12 September 2017, 13:54:41 »
Are we going to be getting our keyboards? If not I'm just going to dip out of the group buy. I can't wait any longer without a response from johang.

Right now your best bet is contacting him on facebook.
I assume the situation with the E8 delays is troubling him a lot, especially since the claims started pouring in. Every one pulling out (or in other words filing a claim) makes it less likely for the rest to get their boards as it only makes the PayPal situation worse.
« Last Edit: Tue, 12 September 2017, 13:56:49 by kawasaki161 »

Offline skidude9678

« Reply #339 on: Tue, 12 September 2017, 17:22:36 »
We shouldn't really have to resort to contacting him on Facebook though. It has been nearly a month since Jhoang has even logged on here, which as someone leading group buys worth tens of thousands of dollars he really shouldn't be doing that.

I'm not that nervous really since we still have a large window for Paypal protection, but if this ends up like the E8 buy is right now I'll be ready to file a dispute.

Offline BAS1C

« Reply #340 on: Tue, 12 September 2017, 17:30:10 »
We shouldn't really have to resort to contacting him on Facebook though. It has been nearly a month since Jhoang has even logged on here, which as someone leading group buys worth tens of thousands of dollars he really shouldn't be doing that.

I'm not that nervous really since we still have a large window for Paypal protection, but if this ends up like the E8 buy is right now I'll be ready to file a dispute.

Personally, i think he should have waited to take payment til the E8 was sorted. }Better for him in the long run honestly. Cause now, if he goes and makes them, and there are delays, we have 1 month less of a window for disputing if they are late. Aka same issue as the E8 and he gets a bunch of people who want re-invoicing. I think, he should just refund it all right now and take payments again when he is ready.. (Not sure if there is % loss to doing that though). I just want this to get made :(

Offline amnesia0287

• Formerly Amnesia
« Reply #341 on: Tue, 12 September 2017, 21:47:50 »
I'm really torn at what I wanna do. I've love to get the E6-V2, but him just disappearing doesn't inspire much confidence. I keep going back and forth from just waiting and just pulling my money back and waiting for the next GB I want.

I wish he'd just login and provide an update.

Offline Oscar2177

« Reply #342 on: Tue, 12 September 2017, 23:37:54 »
If another 60% group buy happens to come a long in the next 2 weeks and johang hasn't come thru I'll just dip out.

Offline energyd

« Reply #343 on: Wed, 13 September 2017, 07:33:24 »
How do we dip out? I guess only way is through paypal's "Report a problem"? And that could take months.

If another 60% group buy happens to come a long in the next 2 weeks and johang hasn't come thru I'll just dip out.

Offline kawasaki161

« Reply #344 on: Wed, 13 September 2017, 07:40:20 »
How do we dip out? I guess only way is through paypal's "Report a problem"? And that could take months.

If you are REALLY set on dipping out waaay before your PayPal protection runs out contact him on Facebook and ask which way would cause the least harm. If you "report a problem" it'll only make things worse for him and the others that are still hoping for a comeback.

Offline SuperVan

« Reply #345 on: Wed, 13 September 2017, 09:46:48 »
Good design! May I call it "OTD 356 MINI PLUS" ?

Offline BAS1C

« Reply #346 on: Fri, 15 September 2017, 09:54:41 »
Jhoang please give us an update :(
I really feel that payments should have been stalled until the e8 was done and he was ready for this... if he doesn’t give us an answer by end of month I will start looking elsewhere.

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #347 on: Fri, 15 September 2017, 09:59:54 »
I don't know how to response u guys
Sry for that
I will make a decision next few days

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Offline lovelovelovely

« Reply #348 on: Sat, 16 September 2017, 23:29:03 »
like it

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #349 on: Sat, 16 September 2017, 23:32:10 »
Hello guys

As we know  e6 was handled

I don't want this gb cancel so I decided to start manufacture e6 next few days

Btw I don't get money from jhoang thus I hope u guys can join me .

The edition will be reserved but qmk pcb and left port case was removed sry for that.

The brass plate will be available also I will

reduce 30$ each order for thanks ppl who trust me from now and on

I just want the gb smooth and successful

Fill the table if u want join me

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1__iRjPe3-TtdLdgPeo5OUUhc8ZPMsXIDKLxfiejp8iU/edit

Thanks .
« Last Edit: Sat, 03 February 2018, 19:43:40 by ghostjuggernaut »