Author Topic: [IC] GMK Mizu (GB starts April 29th!!)  (Read 111377 times)

Offline dantambok

Re: [IC] GMK Mizu
« Reply #50 on: Fri, 01 February 2019, 21:59:00 »
Oh wow this looks realy calming to the eyes. Also, love that glow in the dark key  :thumb:
Stuff  I have
More
2x TGR Alice / TGR 910 RE / TGR 910 CE / TGR 910 VKC / 2x TGR Jane V2 / 2x Matrix 2.0 / Matrix 2.2 / Matrix 1.2OG / Lyn Whale v2 / Lyn EM7 v3 / DK Saver / Keycult No. 1/60 /  Quantrik Hachi /  Quantrik  Kyuu / Duck Orion V2 / TGRxSinga Unikorn R1 / 2x Unikorn 2.2 / Quantrik QXP /  JER80 / TMO50 / 2x 86u / ION i69 / LZ MP / 2x FMJ80 / TGR Jane V2 CE / Matrix Project F / IDB60 / is0  / MXSS / Atom TKL / Duck Viper v3 / HBCP / Noxary 280 / LZ Physix / FLX Virgo / Modern M0110 / Matrix 2.0 ADD / TGR Police / Noxary XRF / Noxary Vulcan Pro / 350 Mimi / Matrix 2.0CP / Kira80 / Exent 65% / FMJ60 / Haus 65 / Kikuichimonji / Cake 60 / 2x AU Unikorn  Commission/ LZ XE / Paraluman 60 / AI03 Andromeda / Dalco 959 Mini GT / LZ Erghost /  Finder Works Hyphen / 2x Singa Kohaku / Linworks EM8 / GAFxTGR 910 / TGRxKLC Dolice / TGR 910v2 ME / Noxary Valhalla / Hiney Ibis / LZ REs / PerryWorks MC65 / Hiney Poly TKL One / RS60 / Zekk RBB / QK80 / Keycult No 2 TKL / FLX Virgo r2 / Matrix Navi

Coming --   Lynx50 (wixx scammed us) / Ladybird60 / JJW Derivative / TGR Shi

100+ GMK sets

Offline click clack jack

« Reply #51 on: Fri, 01 February 2019, 22:06:44 »
The colors are unreal, so beautiful. And then the novelties are such icing on the cake it is unreal!

BUYING NO MATTER WHAT.

My one suggestion is to consider adding more 1u novelties in more profiles so that we could fill the far right bonus side side of 65% keyboards.
I'm glad you like it so much. I have had other people ask about that too. If we were to add more what would you like to see? Also, did you add this to the google form? That's mainly how we're keeping track of how many people want what  ;D

Thanks for the response man! Yes I filled out the form.

In terms of what I'd wanna see, Im LOVING the koi fish, best mats too in my opinion. I can tell whoever did you novelty images knows what they are doing. Based off the waves and the koi maybe just look up traditional Japanese tattoos and what inspires you? Maybe a traditional style cherry blossom?

Offline Shijukun

« Reply #52 on: Fri, 01 February 2019, 22:27:08 »
Hey there, i am so down for this set, will there be an eu proxy? and any idea on when the group buy will go up if the interest is high enough? (which im sure it will be)

Offline Rensuya

• Blue is my spirit animal
    • Link to the discord!
« Reply #53 on: Fri, 01 February 2019, 22:27:20 »
Just to let everyone know, I have added some new options to the google form for possible new kits and changes to current kits. If you have already submitted the form you can go back and edit your response. I have added these new options to better help us see how many people want the purposed changes.  :thumb:

Offline Hisui

• Team Yeen
« Reply #54 on: Fri, 01 February 2019, 22:28:55 »
I can tell whoever did you novelty images knows what they are doing.

;D Thank you! Ive got a few ideas that we eventually cut because we thought we might be pushing for too many designs and wanted to keep costs down. However, Im really hoping enough people ask for more novelties! lol

Offline blizzara01

« Reply #55 on: Fri, 01 February 2019, 22:31:44 »
All the deskmat are soooo nice. But I like more the Koi fish one  :p

Offline pcire

« Reply #56 on: Fri, 01 February 2019, 22:35:18 »
I wouldn’t mind a blue Rama key!

Offline Atredl

« Reply #57 on: Fri, 01 February 2019, 23:02:41 »
The color on those alphas looks splendid! Hope this makes it to GB.

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #58 on: Fri, 01 February 2019, 23:33:21 »
I like the novelties!

Offline mrpetrov

« Reply #59 on: Fri, 01 February 2019, 23:42:58 »

;D Thank you! Ive got a few ideas that we eventually cut because we thought we might be pushing for too many designs and wanted to keep costs down. However, Im really hoping enough people ask for more novelties! lol

They really are beautiful! Any chance you could share some of your other designs for feedback, you might get some overwhelming responses?:)

Offline Rensuya

• Link to the discord!
« Reply #60 on: Sat, 02 February 2019, 00:00:10 »

They really are beautiful! Any chance you could share some of your other designs for feedback, you might get some overwhelming responses?:)
We're waiting to see some more feedback for a couple more days at least. Then if we have enough extra requests for novelties then we will draw up the other ideas we had from the beginning to share

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Offline Rensuya

• Link to the discord!
« Reply #61 on: Sat, 02 February 2019, 00:02:40 »
Hey there, i am so down for this set, will there be an eu proxy? and any idea on when the group buy will go up if the interest is high enough? (which im sure it will be)
There most likely will be an EU proxy as well as others, those are TBA currently. And I'm not sure on a GB date yet. I'd like to collect more interest for right now.

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #62 on: Sat, 02 February 2019, 00:04:05 »
I dig it.

Offline mrpetrov

« Reply #63 on: Sat, 02 February 2019, 00:11:31 »

Cool, well here's hoping. My own 2c is that I would love to see one or two of the novelties with simpler/cleaner lines as well, a bit like the one in the escape key in the render - so we have a balance between the simple clean lined ones and the more elaborate (but fabulous) other ones (ie wave, koi etc).

We're waiting to see some more feedback for a couple more days at least. Then if we have enough extra requests for novelties then we will draw up the other ideas we had from the beginning to share

Offline the_high_5

« Reply #64 on: Sat, 02 February 2019, 00:42:04 »
Are the kits pretty much set in stone? I'm not sure how much interest there is but a 40s kit would be awesome. Either way, I'm in for base kit for sure.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Offline Rensuya

• Link to the discord!
« Reply #65 on: Sat, 02 February 2019, 00:47:22 »
Are the kits pretty much set in stone? I'm not sure how much interest there is but a 40s kit would be awesome. Either way, I'm in for base kit for sure.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
They're not in stone. But changes/additions will require a fair amount of interest. This is the first I have had 40's kit requested. If enough we're to ask for this it would be possible. Well just have too see

Offline Caelestic

« Reply #66 on: Sat, 02 February 2019, 03:07:34 »
Oh lord, that's a great set!

Offline Okonomiyaki#2832

• Eating Okonomiyaki
« Reply #67 on: Sat, 02 February 2019, 04:25:46 »
A refreshing set for #37 GMK collection. Looking forward to it.

Offline Beatnutz

« Reply #68 on: Sat, 02 February 2019, 05:15:58 »
Yup... I like this! Might just be my next set.

Offline xarkkon

« Reply #69 on: Sat, 02 February 2019, 07:18:23 »
Sweet set! Very nice :) A pity I just poneyed up for Calm Depths. May have gone for this otherwise.

FYI the mizu looks just a wee bit off. There should be a hook on the bottom. You can refer to the following as an example:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/532621093410195355

Offline Hisui

• Team Yeen
« Reply #70 on: Sat, 02 February 2019, 11:24:16 »
Sweet set! Very nice :) A pity I just poneyed up for Calm Depths. May have gone for this otherwise.

FYI the mizu looks just a wee bit off. There should be a hook on the bottom. You can refer to the following as an example:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/532621093410195355
Yeah, a few people pointed that out. I drew the kanji myself and my bf thought it looked messy with the hook lol so we changed it. XD only the true weeb masters have noticed! When we get enough forms filled out for choosing a mat design, we're gonna have the kanji fixed in the final designs and the novelties.
« Last Edit: Sat, 02 February 2019, 12:46:46 by Hisui »

Offline xarkkon

« Reply #71 on: Sat, 02 February 2019, 19:38:47 »
Awesome stuff. Great to hear you're fixing it and even greater to hear that you drew it yourself!

Offline Hisui

• Team Yeen
« Reply #72 on: Mon, 04 February 2019, 00:11:14 »
Awesome stuff. Great to hear you're fixing it and even greater to hear that you drew it yourself!
Thank you! We're currently changing them and getting ready for a new google form with the final mat options poll and a few other things!

Offline Rensuya

• Link to the discord!
Re: [IC] GMK Mizu (Update: New Google form)
« Reply #73 on: Mon, 04 February 2019, 15:56:00 »
First I want to say thank you to everyone so far who has supported this project so far, I greatly appreciate all the feedback we have had! This community is fantastic  :thumb:

Here is a new Google form with some possible changes/additions to some of the kits. Now I realize some of you won't see changes you suggested reflected here but we cannot add everything that everyone wants. What you will find is the most popularly requested changes, I hope you all can take the time to fill this out as it really helps. Have good one guys!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfTH2HTbyQ7hClBelPdCQcbEQXIF5g2sm4UDIXkKQnTAS1zRA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Offline otanishock

• One of the cool kids :>
  • ファーストラブ
« Reply #74 on: Mon, 04 February 2019, 16:03:11 »
First I want to say thank you to everyone so far who has supported this project so far, I greatly appreciate all the feedback we have had! This community is fantastic  :thumb:

Here is a new Google form with some possible changes/additions to some of the kits. Now I realize some of you won't see changes you suggested reflected here but we cannot add everything that everyone wants. What you will find is the most popularly requested changes, I hope you all can take the time to fill this out as it really helps. Have good one guys!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfTH2HTbyQ7hClBelPdCQcbEQXIF5g2sm4UDIXkKQnTAS1zRA/viewform?usp=sf_link
Form filled and submitted. Good luck with everything. Will join when it drops :thumb:

Offline Rensuya

• Link to the discord!
« Reply #75 on: Mon, 04 February 2019, 16:07:54 »

Form filled and submitted. Good luck with everything. Will join when it drops :thumb:
Thank you so much for your support!

Offline nudoh

Re: [IC] GMK Mizu (UPDATE: New Google form!)
« Reply #76 on: Tue, 05 February 2019, 16:05:55 »
This guy listens to the people. Refilled the form, can't wait to see what else you have in store for us
« Last Edit: Tue, 05 February 2019, 16:14:15 by nudoh »

Offline FunTyme

• Formerly known as Edrylle
« Reply #77 on: Wed, 06 February 2019, 19:18:10 »
Looking to get into this. It's a wonderful set
hbcp

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #78 on: Wed, 06 February 2019, 21:39:30 »
like the colors, but i'd have to find a board to match with it

puddsy approved
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline megaforce

« Reply #79 on: Wed, 06 February 2019, 21:48:59 »

puddsy approved

buy my corsair k65 brother

Corsair K63 Wireless | Razer Huntsman Elite
More
Hokusai | Ogre| Yohane | Mc65 | Kaze | RBB
Former: LZ MX | LZ FE | LZ CLS TKL Silver |LZ CLS TKL Gray| LZ St | V.EA | Blackbird | LSV3 | OctagonV2 | Norbatouch | X60 | TX84 | Kyuu | SSK | 268.1| Jane CE | Corsair K95 | X60R | HHKB JP x JS HiPro | 910 CE |Nunu |Nunu FE | Jane V2 CE|Jane V2| RS (TKL)

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #80 on: Wed, 06 February 2019, 21:49:27 »

puddsy approved

buy my corsair k65 brother

only in years that start with 3
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Rensuya

• Link to the discord!
Re: [IC] GMK Mizu (UPDATE: New Renders!)
« Reply #81 on: Thu, 07 February 2019, 10:25:29 »
Hey guys! I had some people requesting renders with lighter backgrounds, here they are!

Also, some people were having a hard time with telling the mods are navy and not black so hopefully the renders will help to see them better on a black keyboard.   :thumb:

Offline Cloudnine25

• Chilling
« Reply #82 on: Fri, 08 February 2019, 13:51:12 »
Interested in this set! :)
The base looks like gmk yuri with different alphas color.
Novelties are dope.
I dig it.

Offline Jaxxstatic

• Haptic Recon
« Reply #83 on: Fri, 08 February 2019, 20:53:25 »
I’m 100% in. I would actually use these novelties.

Offline mrpetrov

« Reply #84 on: Sat, 09 February 2019, 01:22:51 »
This just keeps getting better. The new Satisfaction75 renders are fabulous. Love the Xeno too.

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #85 on: Sat, 09 February 2019, 01:32:18 »
novelties so dope.

Offline snelltrail

« Reply #86 on: Sat, 09 February 2019, 06:03:49 »
Yeah, I’m usually really not a very big novelties person, but these are so good and I love the theme so much I think I would make an exception!

Offline ian13

« Reply #87 on: Sat, 09 February 2019, 06:07:56 »
Can't wait for this GB to happen! The colors are just.. Ooof!

Offline TheInverseKey

• You can run but you cannot hide!
« Reply #88 on: Sat, 09 February 2019, 22:13:15 »
I have been looking for a set like forever1 I really hope that this will happen.

Offline vicissitude

« Reply #89 on: Sun, 10 February 2019, 00:53:47 »
The novelties are overwhelming.  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Hope to see GB soon.

Offline Rensuya

• Link to the discord!
Re: [IC] GMK Mizu (New Renders!)
« Reply #90 on: Sun, 10 February 2019, 17:06:41 »
Thank you all for the continued support and appreciation for the set, it means a lot!  :thumb:

I have some awesome news! We're currently looking into offering matching themed Rama caps to go alongside the set!!

Offline pcire

« Reply #91 on: Sun, 10 February 2019, 17:14:34 »
I have some awesome news! We're currently looking into offering matching themed Rama caps to go alongside the set!!

That’s awesome news! A light blue Rama cap with enamel fill would look great!

Offline RamenTechMech

« Reply #92 on: Sun, 10 February 2019, 19:20:47 »

That’s awesome news! A light blue Rama cap with enamel fill would look great!

Oooooo!! Yes Please!!

Offline upas

« Reply #93 on: Sun, 10 February 2019, 23:33:28 »
Your renders have convinced me to try to offer the Satisfaction75 in white.

I'm 100% in for this set!

Offline Theswetiyeti

« Reply #94 on: Mon, 11 February 2019, 00:15:14 »
Love the colors of this set and the novelties. I am vary interested in getting this when it goes to GB.  GOOD luck! ! !
l

Offline etong415

« Reply #95 on: Mon, 11 February 2019, 18:19:14 »
Would it be possible to do a render with the purple Xeno? Just got in the GB, and was wondering if the blue from this set complements it well or not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Rensuya

• Link to the discord!
« Reply #96 on: Mon, 11 February 2019, 22:58:03 »
Would it be possible to do a render with the purple Xeno? Just got in the GB, and was wondering if the blue from this set complements it well or not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not quite sure if Mizu would look good on the purple imo, but I'll consider it. If anyone else would like to see it on purple let me know!

Offline nudoh

« Reply #97 on: Fri, 15 February 2019, 21:43:06 »
Any updates on pricing and such?

Offline Rensuya

• Link to the discord!
« Reply #98 on: Sat, 16 February 2019, 18:34:01 »
Any updates on pricing and such?
We actually got the quotes back a while ago. But we made a fair amount of changes to the kits after receiving feedback from everyone, now I'm waiting on the new quotes to come in. Some of the most popular requests from the polls will be added, even cheaper prices that I think everyone will enjoy! Hopefully, within the next week I can have prices up and some more info on the Rama caps!  :thumb:

Offline vicissitude

« Reply #99 on: Sat, 16 February 2019, 18:40:37 »
Cool.
Can't wait to see the pricing.
Hope to buy more kits. ;) ;)