Author Topic: [GB] DSS All Hallows' Eve | Updated Kitting, Running until Nov 7th!  (Read 3549 times)

Offline TheBlackHammer

Group Buy goes live October 1st at 10 AM CDT! You can buy it HERE!

Inspiration and Colors

More
DSS All Hallows’ Eve is a pick your own kitting style doubleshot DSS (scuplted) ABS set from SP inspired by the many childhood memories I had growing up during Halloween. The set uses the popular trashcon modifiers as well as a uniquely designed set of novelties.

This set will be using stock Signature Plastics colors:
Cream (WCK) alphas/mods
Black (NN) legends/accents
Orange, Blue, and YCA (OAS, BBQ, & YCA) novelties/accents

Allow me to elaborate on the inspiration of this set. As a kid, Halloween was always an escape. An escape to a world of fantasy where ghosts and ghouls existed and roamed free. Think Scooby-doo Ghoul School type of situation. Halloween was, and still is, the one holiday where all problems no matter the magnitude disappear and you get to enjoy time with friends and family. Not to mention all the free candy! I wanted to create a set that shared this happiness in a creative and playful manner. The set also draws inspirations from my other expensive hobby, sneakers. Some of the colors for this set, mainly the blue, come from the OFF WHITE Nike All Hallows' Eve blazer. The set and the shoe also share a name for their striking similarities!

Base Kit - $99 (MOQ 100)

Novelties Kit - $80 (MOQ 50) (Yes, they glow in the dark)

WASD/TFGH kit - $6.90 (MOQ 25)

GID Keycap Sample from SP

DSS All Hallows’ Eve will be running thanks to the wonderful Knoblesseoblige over at Aeternus!

Group buy will take place October 1st - November 7th!

ETA: About five months, so expect this set to be in your hands Q2 2022!

Argon 40 by Chaos and TheBlackHammer

Atlas by Nasp

M6 by Rama Works

Deskmats

Artwork by OneCreativeMind

Collabs

Luxe Cables

Win Keys

Everyone in the 40% community! You're a wonderful community full of makers and creators that continue to keep my interest in this hobby alive. Consider joining the 40% discord and joining the IC channel for this set! Consider joining the discord here!
Knoblesseoblige and his team for dealing with my endless concerns and being super supportive of this project.
OneCreativeMind for being the most amazing individual and all his help with the novelties, the desk mats, and the other collab in the works!
Pogos for the color ideas and inspiration for the set.
Everyone who gave input to this project. Thanks!

« Last Edit: Fri, 29 October 2021, 09:49:39 by TheBlackHammer »

Offline brillwill

Re: [GB] DSS All Hallows' Eve | Running All Through October!
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 01 October 2021, 10:38:35 »
Spooky SZN has arrived! Great looking kit and one of the best vendors around. Cheers!

Offline r4bbl3d4bbl3

« Reply #2 on: Thu, 07 October 2021, 10:33:34 »
Oh man, these GID caps are sick. This is going to look great on my purple Oceanographer!

Offline warhopper

« Reply #3 on: Fri, 08 October 2021, 12:01:17 »
Saw this finally went live, the kitting and pricing are great. Double dipped and got a 40 kit and TKL to split the accents across.

Offline Ogroat

« Reply #4 on: Sun, 10 October 2021, 15:27:01 »
I love this set. I like that it's not the stereotypical Halloween colors so it won't feel weird to use it all the time. I like that it's a neutral tan so you can mix whatever color mods you want with it. I like the glow in the dark accents.

Offline AeternusCo

Re: [GB] DSS All Hallows' Eve | Updated Kitting, Running until Nov 7th!
« Reply #5 on: Fri, 29 October 2021, 09:52:07 »
Hey everyone,
As many of you know already, DSS All Hallows' Eve GB has been rebooted! If you already purchased the set, please check your email to see your options.

We now have a 40/ortho base kit, a slightly modified novelties kit, and of course the glow-in-the-dark WASD/TFGH kit!

GB has also been extended to Nov. 7th at 11:59 PM CT!

Update on numbers:

Base: 33/100
Novelties: 23/50
WASD/TFGH: 30/25
House mat: 6
Pattern mat: 21

Offline thesky

Re: [GB] DSS All Hallows' Eve | Updated Kitting, Running until Nov 7th!
« Reply #6 on: Mon, 01 November 2021, 13:10:21 »
Hope this gets made! We need more DSS sets.  :D