Author Topic: [GB] CF-LX: Carbon Fiber 60% Case [DONE]  (Read 266250 times)

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
Re: [GB] CF-LX: Carbon Fiber 60% Case (BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD BOYS)
« Reply #600 on: Wed, 02 March 2016, 04:15:22 »
Been crazy busy, but I took some photos of the case and posted them on Flickr. I haven't built up the board yet, but I did put it together with the bolts that I have.

First Impressions
  • There are some bubbles/imperfections/scratches in the epoxy on both the top and bottom plates. These might be able to be buffed out?
  • There was some dirt on the inside of the bottom plate, but windex cleaned it up nicely.
  • There might be a flaw in the middle layer. The gap where the USB plug is doesn't secure at the end, so it appears to flare outward. This might change once there is a board in the case, but I don't see how.
  • The only bolts provided are for the four inside mount points. What are we suppose to use for the four outside corners?
I'll try and get some switches and key caps on the top plate at least to test the fit and report back when I can.

With the middle layer, when the case is totally secured, it should hold itself in line with the case. It's not the best solution, and now that part of the board is being changed anyway, it's possible that gets revised as well. I somehow screwed up counting the screws and standoffs. I'm ordering more, and all the first round people in addition to the second rounders will have screws for all 8 holes.

Well I guess it was to be expected for a GB as ours as we are the first to make a full CF case (AFAIK).  I'm looking forward to get mine. I'll try to build it without soldering and I'll report back to you afterwards.

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #601 on: Wed, 02 March 2016, 08:37:03 »
Been crazy busy, but I took some photos of the case and posted them on Flickr. I haven't built up the board yet, but I did put it together with the bolts that I have.

First Impressions
  • There are some bubbles/imperfections/scratches in the epoxy on both the top and bottom plates. These might be able to be buffed out?
  • There was some dirt on the inside of the bottom plate, but windex cleaned it up nicely.
  • There might be a flaw in the middle layer. The gap where the USB plug is doesn't secure at the end, so it appears to flare outward. This might change once there is a board in the case, but I don't see how.
  • The only bolts provided are for the four inside mount points. What are we suppose to use for the four outside corners?
I'll try and get some switches and key caps on the top plate at least to test the fit and report back when I can.

With the middle layer, when the case is totally secured, it should hold itself in line with the case. It's not the best solution, and now that part of the board is being changed anyway, it's possible that gets revised as well. I somehow screwed up counting the screws and standoffs. I'm ordering more, and all the first round people in addition to the second rounders will have screws for all 8 holes.

Well I guess it was to be expected for a GB as ours as we are the first to make a full CF case (AFAIK).  I'm looking forward to get mine. I'll try to build it without soldering and I'll report back to you afterwards.

Awesome, thank you
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #602 on: Wed, 02 March 2016, 08:37:54 »
Hey hwood,

Just wanted to say I continue to appreciate the communication. It sucks that stuff has gone wrong, but I love that things still feel like their moving.

Let me know if I can help. I have no skills in CAD or anything like that, but I wouldn't mind throwing a little extra money your way, if that would help.

Any amount helps really. I think I could sell maybe one or two of the cases to recoup that money, but I still expect to take a loss on some of the cases

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline lashiel

« Reply #603 on: Wed, 02 March 2016, 08:43:22 »
Hey hwood,

Just wanted to say I continue to appreciate the communication. It sucks that stuff has gone wrong, but I love that things still feel like their moving.

Let me know if I can help. I have no skills in CAD or anything like that, but I wouldn't mind throwing a little extra money your way, if that would help.

Any amount helps really. I think I could sell maybe one or two of the cases to recoup that money, but I still expect to take a loss on some of the cases
Cool. If you could PM me your PayPal I can send something.

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #604 on: Thu, 03 March 2016, 04:47:18 »
I received the package this morning.

I have some scratches on the varnished side of the CF as reported earlier by someone else but I think most of them will be hidden by the switches and caps, except for those on the backside of case.

I haven't built the case yet, I'll take time to do it at lunch time.

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #605 on: Thu, 03 March 2016, 07:28:26 »
I built it without the PCB and I noticed a few stuff:

• The middle piece is off near the USB slot (as mentioned by Mashby). The middle piece matter is not fully rigid and the part near the USB is not held by anything so it goes outside the case.

• There is a little space between the top plate and the middle piece. I don't know if that's a problem or not but it is not tight.

• I managed to put a switch onto the top plate. At first I couldn't but just putting the other side first and it worked.
(when i thought I couldn't)

(eventually)

Here is the overall looking of the case so far:

P.S: A test I forgot is to put the PCB along with the switches on top and see if it has enough room for it? Is that it?
« Last Edit: Thu, 03 March 2016, 07:31:08 by Ngt »

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #606 on: Thu, 03 March 2016, 18:07:07 »
P.S: A test I forgot is to put the PCB along with the switches on top and see if it has enough room for it? Is that it?

Yeah. I though that the case would fit tight enough around the middle that it could just hold that piece in. Guess I'll look at that

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #607 on: Thu, 03 March 2016, 19:38:00 »
Also ordered the rest of the screws and stuff today.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #608 on: Thu, 03 March 2016, 21:04:55 »

Yeah. I though that the case would fit tight enough around the middle that it could just hold that piece in. Guess I'll look at that

I think the issue is the standoffs are a bit longer than the mid layer is thick. If they were a bit shorter, even shorter than the middle layer, I think it would be better.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #609 on: Thu, 03 March 2016, 21:07:24 »

I think the issue is the standoffs are a bit longer than the mid layer is thick. If they were a bit shorter, even shorter than the middle layer, I think it would be better.

Yeah, that was why I wanted to go with 1/4" instead of 1/2" originally. Could someone with a case do a quick measure just to confirm that would work (I'm almost 100% it would though)

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #610 on: Thu, 03 March 2016, 21:40:00 »

Yeah, that was why I wanted to go with 1/4" instead of 1/2" originally. Could someone with a case do a quick measure just to confirm that would work (I'm almost 100% it would though)

Ok I'll try to do it in the morning before work.
I'm back.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #611 on: Fri, 04 March 2016, 13:04:45 »
I can only find a threadless version of the same standoffs in 1/4". It's nylon thiugh, so it should work right?

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #612 on: Fri, 04 March 2016, 14:51:43 »
I can only find a threadless version of the same standoffs in 1/4". It's nylon thiugh, so it should work right?

What screws are you using? If they're self-tapping, it should be fine, as nylon is pretty soft. If they aren't, I've broken machine screws trying to tap predrilled holes in nylon standoffs.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #613 on: Fri, 04 March 2016, 15:05:03 »

What screws are you using? If they're self-tapping, it should be fine, as nylon is pretty soft. If they aren't, I've broken machine screws trying to tap predrilled holes in nylon standoffs.

These. So that's a no then? At this point it seems like the best course of action would just be to take a tiny bit off each of these spacers
« Last Edit: Fri, 04 March 2016, 15:33:35 by hwood34 »

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #614 on: Fri, 04 March 2016, 15:39:05 »

These. So that's a no then? At this point it seems like the best course of action would just be to take a tiny bit off each of these spacers

Link's busted.

Are the spacers just marginally too large? The best course of action might be to just buy a sheet of sandpaper, cut it into squares, and send a square along with each case, so people can sand down the spacers to their preference (or cut them themselves, if they have appropriate tools to do so). I can talk to some people I know and see if they have any better ideas, if you like.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #615 on: Fri, 04 March 2016, 16:30:46 »

Link's busted.

Are the spacers just marginally too large? The best course of action might be to just buy a sheet of sandpaper, cut it into squares, and send a square along with each case, so people can sand down the spacers to their preference (or cut them themselves, if they have appropriate tools to do so). I can talk to some people I know and see if they have any better ideas, if you like.

Yeah, that definitely seems like the best solution. It's actually a bit nicer since you can get the standoffs to the exact height of the case. Now, we just need to wait on the revised files and we'll be good to go. This time I'll try and have an acrylic proto done for cheap at a lasering place.

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #616 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 10:46:43 »

Link's busted.

Yeah, that definitely seems like the best solution. It's actually a bit nicer since you can get the standoffs to the exact height of the case. Now, we just need to wait on the revised files and we'll be good to go. This time I'll try and have an acrylic proto done for cheap at a lasering place.

What can we do about the middle piece going off the case?

P.S: **** sorry I'm tired I forgot the beginning of the conversation. Just by having shorter standoff it should be enough to keep the middle piece in, right?
« Last Edit: Sat, 05 March 2016, 10:48:28 by Ngt »

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #617 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 10:48:12 »

Link's busted.

excuse the 30 second MS paint job, but basically this:

Just something to connect both ends so they don't flop around

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #618 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 10:51:24 »

Link's busted.

Show Image

I was modifying my previous post but you were quicker to answer. As I was saying, I'm a bit tired and I forgot the beginning of the conversation, sorry. I apologize but I don't really get your picture. Is the solution to have shorter standoff so the top plate squeeze the middle piece to the bottom plate?

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #619 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 10:53:23 »

Link's busted.

Show Image

I was modifying my previous post but you were quicker to answer. As I was saying, I'm a bit tired and I forgot the beginning of the conversation, sorry. I apologize but I don't really get your picture. Is the solution to have shorter standoff so the top plate squeeze the middle piece to the bottom plate?

Well, that's also going to happen. But the piece the way it is now, it's not connected all the way around. This lets the long part in the back swing out and stick out from the case. I just plan on putting a thin connection on the bottom so it won't interfere with a USB port, but will still make the piece one complete rectangle all around

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #620 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 10:55:10 »

Link's busted.

Show Image

Well, that's also going to happen. But the piece the way it is now, it's not connected all the way around. This lets the long part in the back swing out and stick out from the case. I just plan on putting a thin connection on the bottom so it won't interfere with a USB port, but will still make the piece one complete rectangle all around

Oh yeah I got it. Thanks but I guess this will be for the next cases to be produced, what happen for those already made? Will the shorter standoff be enough?

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #621 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 11:14:59 »
Oh yeah I got it. Thanks but I guess this will be for the next cases to be produced, what happen for those already made? Will the shorter standoff be enough?

Yep, this is just to ensure again that it won't happen. But with shorter standoffs it should also be completely fixed

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #622 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 19:02:03 »

Yep, this is just to ensure again that it won't happen. But with shorter standoffs it should also be completely fixed

Ok, thanks for your explanation. By the way sorry if I had stupid questions. I just read again the previous messages and I totally misinterpreted them. I now understand what were the problems at first. :)

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #623 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 19:08:44 »

Ok, thanks for your explanation. By the way sorry if I had stupid questions. I just read again the previous messages and I totally misinterpreted them. I now understand what were the problems at first. :)

No problem at all. Especially with design stuff like this, it can be hard to properly convey stuff in text

Offline axtran

« Reply #624 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 19:12:48 »
Don't know if you've seen the SPRiT Acrylic cases before, but those are a similar design and add two additional standoff screws around the USB port (may be overkill). That's something to consider too.
MX Silent > MX Vintage Black > Everything Else

Offline Hellcatz

« Reply #625 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 19:38:35 »
Lol none of this concerns me because I bought it without the acrylic. Savage :thumb: jkjk
« Last Edit: Sat, 05 March 2016, 20:13:10 by Hellcatz »

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #626 on: Mon, 07 March 2016, 19:19:58 »
Hey, hwood, I finally got around to measuring.  There's not enough thread length on the screws to use a 1/4" spacer.

The spacers you have can be filed/sanded/cut down no problem.  However, there are some changes I would suggest:

1)  Change the spacers and screws.  The spacers won't fit in the holes in the corner of the acrylic piece right now anyway.  Do you know what size those holes are?  I don't have calipers here.  I recommend some basic stainless or black oxide button head screws with a steel threaded spacer.  Would probably then fit in the holes in the acrylic mid layer (steel standoffs tend to not be as thick as the plastic ones). Like some of the black oxide screws here: http://www.mcmaster.com/#socket-head-cap-screws/=3hchc6npmailiq27di and here are some threaded standoffs: http://www.mcmaster.com/#threaded-tubes/=3hchc6npmailiq33rc

2)  Make the screw holes in the plate much smaller.  They are pretty big right now.  If anyone wanted to use smaller screws the head might fall through or show some of the hole if misaligned.  IMHO there's not any reason for the huge holes.  They force you to use larger diameter screws, which force you to use a larger standoff, which is part of the above issue.

3)  I like the idea of having a hole in the spacer layer for the usb port, rather than the break as it is now.  That will help hold it in place better.  If you don't end up doing that, however, I do think having shorter threaded standoffs will allow the top and bottom plates to squeeze the acrylic properly and prevent slippage.  Especially if you have proper threaded standoffs in the corners.

I'm back.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #627 on: Mon, 07 March 2016, 21:16:30 »
Hey, hwood, I finally got around to measuring.  There's not enough thread length on the screws to use a 1/4" spacer.

The spacers you have can be filed/sanded/cut down no problem.  However, there are some changes I would suggest:

1)  Change the spacers and screws.  The spacers won't fit in the holes in the corner of the acrylic piece right now anyway.  Do you know what size those holes are?  I don't have calipers here.  I recommend some basic stainless or black oxide button head screws with a steel threaded spacer.  Would probably then fit in the holes in the acrylic mid layer (steel standoffs tend to not be as thick as the plastic ones). Like some of the black oxide screws here: http://www.mcmaster.com/#socket-head-cap-screws/=3hchc6npmailiq27di and here are some threaded standoffs: http://www.mcmaster.com/#threaded-tubes/=3hchc6npmailiq33rc

2)  Make the screw holes in the plate much smaller.  They are pretty big right now.  If anyone wanted to use smaller screws the head might fall through or show some of the hole if misaligned.  IMHO there's not any reason for the huge holes.  They force you to use larger diameter screws, which force you to use a larger standoff, which is part of the above issue.

3)  I like the idea of having a hole in the spacer layer for the usb port, rather than the break as it is now.  That will help hold it in place better.  If you don't end up doing that, however, I do think having shorter threaded standoffs will allow the top and bottom plates to squeeze the acrylic properly and prevent slippage.  Especially if you have proper threaded standoffs in the corners.

For the first two points:

I'd like to make it smaller, but as of now I've already have to replace the full set of spacers and screws once, and honestly with the money sunk into the first six cases, I'd rather just change the size of the hole to accommodate the spacer. But I guess I can add up all the costs and go from there. For the standoffs you linked, are those prices for each individual one, or for packs? Because if it's the former, that's around another $700.

For the last point:

I definitely plan on just having a hole there instead of break.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #628 on: Mon, 07 March 2016, 21:18:23 »
I found the same spacers but 3/16" OD instead of 1/4" if you think the originals are too big. Those are 10x as much though, $122ish.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #629 on: Mon, 07 March 2016, 21:18:37 »
 :(

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #630 on: Mon, 07 March 2016, 21:21:44 »

I'd like to make it smaller, but as of now I've already have to replace the full set of spacers and screws once, and honestly with the money sunk into the first six cases, I'd rather just change the size of the hole to accommodate the spacer. But I guess I can add up all the costs and go from there. For the standoffs you linked, are those prices for each individual one, or for packs? Because if it's the former, that's around another $700.

For the last point:

I'm sorry I'm not trying to make it difficult or more expensive. The prices are for a pack, often 25 pcs per pack.

If you tell me the existing corner hole size in the mid layer I can try to find something that would fit.  If that would help you.
I'm back.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #631 on: Mon, 07 March 2016, 21:22:49 »

For the last point:

I'm sorry I'm not trying to make it difficult or more expensive. The prices are for a pack, often 25 pcs per pack.

If you tell me the existing corner hole size in the mid layer I can try to find something that would fit.  If that would help you.

OK, that price isn't awful. I don't know the exact size off the top of my head. Either JQ who has and worked on the files, or someone who has a case and also has calipers can tell you

Offline manofinterests

• Manofinterests Youtube
« Reply #632 on: Mon, 14 March 2016, 16:23:01 »
So where are we at now?

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #633 on: Tue, 15 March 2016, 09:27:07 »
So where are we at now?

The size of the cases are being fixed right now. The person fixing should have time to finish it very soon, I'll be sure to update when they do.

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #634 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 17:47:37 »
So where are we at now?

The size of the cases are being fixed right now. The person fixing should have time to finish it very soon, I'll be sure to update when they do.

Cool, looking forward to the update. Did more people get in touch with you regarding the handwiring case?

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #635 on: Wed, 16 March 2016, 22:15:28 »
So where are we at now?

Cool, looking forward to the update. Did more people get in touch with you regarding the handwiring case?

I got two of them sold. Hopefully I'll find some more people in the future

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #636 on: Fri, 25 March 2016, 23:17:42 »
Finally went and checked mine. Mine definitely appears to have the spacing issue.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline Hellcatz

« Reply #637 on: Wed, 30 March 2016, 18:07:01 »
any updates?

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #638 on: Sun, 03 April 2016, 14:00:07 »
any updates?

like septuple checking all the designs to make sure there's literally nothing wrong :thumb:

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #639 on: Sun, 03 April 2016, 14:05:11 »
Big ups to Joey Quinn for helping fix all this **** with his own free-time.

Offline axtran

« Reply #640 on: Sun, 03 April 2016, 18:05:03 »

Big thanks to JQ!! :)

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #641 on: Mon, 04 April 2016, 11:34:16 »
We back on track?
I'm back.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #642 on: Mon, 04 April 2016, 20:19:50 »
We back on track?

Yep, files should be totally good to go. Looking into just getting a cheap, all-acrylic proto done real quick to make sure. In the meanwhile if anyone wants to give the files a look over to make sure they're good to go, just PM me

Offline axtran

« Reply #643 on: Mon, 04 April 2016, 23:03:39 »
I wanted to get some custom screws, any changes to the screw hole size?

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #644 on: Mon, 04 April 2016, 23:13:03 »
I wanted to get some custom screws, any changes to the screw hole size?

Nope, keeping that the same

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #645 on: Tue, 05 April 2016, 07:55:53 »

Thanks Joey Quinn, that's really nice of you! And thanks again Hwood for your continuous implication. I think, as you mentioned, doing a cheap proto would be a nice idea indeed.

Offline manofinterests

• Manofinterests Youtube
« Reply #646 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 16:07:13 »
Hey Hwood, have you got the prototype of the fixed design yet?

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #647 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 21:46:51 »
Hey Hwood, have you got the prototype of the fixed design yet?

Still talking to the person, just waiting on a response

Offline manofinterests

• Manofinterests Youtube
« Reply #648 on: Thu, 21 April 2016, 11:32:59 »
Have you got a response yet? It's been a week since.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #649 on: Fri, 22 April 2016, 02:24:29 »
Have you got a response yet? It's been a week since.

Yeah, they took about this long too get a first response last time, but were quick after that. Though if I don't get a response soon I'll look elsewhere