Author Topic: even bigger pickup truck..  (Read 2652 times)

Offline atarione

even bigger pickup truck..
« on: Tue, 18 December 2018, 18:43:39 »
 :rolleyes:

take this Euro people .. in fairness this one don't actually belong to me.. using it for work awhile.. 2019 RAM Big Horn 5.8Litter  :eek:

really loud really fast .... really terrible gas milage.. seriously pretty bad .. however if I'm honest slightly better gas milage than my old volvo station wagon got w/ a 2.3Liter inline 4

behold 5200~lbs of truck proppeled by 400~horse powers ..

209059-0

so truck
many horsepowers
WOW
very torque
AMAZE  :rolleyes:

« Last Edit: Tue, 18 December 2018, 18:47:13 by atarione »

Offline atarione

Re: even bigger pickup truck..
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 18 December 2018, 18:46:52 »
makes my 4200~ lbs Colorado with 310hp v6 seem pretty reasonable now don't it?

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 18 December 2018, 19:57:24 »

however if I'm honest slightly better gas milage than my old volvo station wagon got w/ a 2.3Liter inline 4

Back in the 1990s I had a 744T that got amazingly poor gas mileage, and demanded hi-octane to boot.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline ThoughtArtist

« Reply #4 on: Tue, 18 December 2018, 20:05:36 »
Thug life, Euros

Offline atarione

« Reply #5 on: Tue, 18 December 2018, 21:13:27 »
Thug life, Euros

represent!!! that is an epic photo

Back in the 1990s I had a 744T that got amazingly poor gas mileage, and demanded hi-octane to boot.

yup mine was a 240 wagon that ran like garbage unless you put high octane (don't think it technically required it?? but in practice you basically had to) in and got about 14~mpg on a good day...

Offline atarione

« Reply #6 on: Tue, 18 December 2018, 21:17:54 »
a tall~ person can sit comfortably on a long~ distance trip sitting behind my 6'3" self in the back of this truck

Offline JP

« Reply #7 on: Tue, 18 December 2018, 22:26:34 »
That's cute.

209085-0
About Me | The Collection
Therapy is expensive so I buy keyboards and bike parts.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #8 on: Wed, 19 December 2018, 20:03:57 »
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling

Offline BlindAssassin111

• I design keyboards and stuff.
    • Viktus
« Reply #11 on: Wed, 19 December 2018, 23:45:55 »
yup mine was a 240 wagon that ran like garbage unless you put high octane (don't think it technically required it?? but in practice you basically had to) in and got about 14~mpg on a good day...

I actually want a 240 wagon...to swap a cummins into lol.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #12 on: Thu, 20 December 2018, 06:59:27 »
The 240 was a good series. My understanding was that because mine had a turbo (that rarely kicked in anyway) it required high test for it.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #14 on: Thu, 20 December 2018, 20:17:55 »
That's cute.

(Attachment Link)

Looks bigger than my house.

I takes the dirt from over here and I puts the dirt over there with lots and lots of noise.

A conveyor belt might be more efficient.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #15 on: Thu, 20 December 2018, 20:33:29 »
That's cute.

(Attachment Link)

Looks bigger than my house.

I takes the dirt from over here and I puts the dirt over there with lots and lots of noise.

A conveyor belt might be more efficient.

These things were/are designed and built in Russia for Russian mining operations. Pretty neat