geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[GB] Oceanographer 45% Keyboard // GB Closed - Test PCBs in Route to Prototypist

<< < (2/13) > >>

Koobaczech:
I had the honor of being invited to a prototype run of this board, and it was nothing short of fantastic! I sent my personal prototype to be built live on stream and the community loved it so much that I submitted it as a giveaway :] Check out the stream. A quick note on the GB runners, they are great community members who have been around for a good while and have ample  experience in the 40% world. They will take care of you for sure. Best luck!

Hedgey:

--- Quote from: Koobaczech on Tue, 31 August 2021, 20:25:58 ---I had the honor of being invited to a prototype run of this board, and it was nothing short of fantastic! I sent my personal prototype to be built live on stream and the community loved it so much that I submitted it as a giveaway :] Check out the stream. A quick note on the GB runners, they are great community members who have been around for a good while and have ample  experience in the 40% world. They will take care of you for sure. Best luck!
--- End quote ---

Thank you my friend!!  Can't wait to have your new designs in my hand soon.   :p

Hedgey:
We're live officially!!!

dededecline:
Let's gooooooo!

ARSLOCK:
Saw this board in person this weekend, very solid and nice design. Good luck with the GB!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version