geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

Noppoo Choc Mini Group Buy

(1/33) > >>

.XL:
Browns are spoken for...if I do not receive payment for some keyboards I will list them as available.

Prices for Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and CONUS have SHIPPING INCLUDED. Prices for other countries DO NOT include shipping, and you will pay for shipping when the keyboard reaches me and I can get a FULL QUOTE of the shipping price.

Pricing subject to change. I am awaiting response of a final shipping cost (the more keyboards shipped: the cheaper the shipping per kb)

CONUS: $100
Canada/Alaska/Hawaii: $110
Everywhere else: $93 + shipping

Payment info:

Paypal: REMOVED
Pay the above listed prices, include your Geekhack name, YOUR address, and an email I can reach you at. I will email each of you my ghetto version of a receipt (just confirmation that I received payment and what the payment is for) and I'll update you at that email address as opposed to here.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

DETAILS:

There are only TWELVE (12) MX Brown Choc Minis and FIVE (5) MX Blacks. Once they are gone, they are gone. Once all of the keyboards are spoken for and paid, the group buy ends unfortunately. If this works smoothly we might be able to do a second round for a PLU or something similar.

The following people expressed interest in my other thread, and so they have first dibs on keyboards. Since there are no MX Blues available, I will allow those people first dibs on Blacks until MIDNIGHT, APRIL 1ST, and then whoever has not responded will be removed from the list.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Current standings:

Pineapples - (Brown x1)
Calavera - (Brown x1)
Parallaxis - (Brown x1)
spdx - (Brown x1, Black x1)
morphine - (Brown x1)
tdh - (Brown x1)
bassjones - (Brown x1)
Dr.Pants - (Brown x1)
dudebro - (Brown x1) [Canada]
Boerta - (Brown x1) [Norway]
vhaarr - (Brown x1) [Norway]
jat4 - (Brown x1) [Finland]

Must choose another switch (Black):
Muftobration - (Blue x1)
drgnfang - (Blue x1)

For those who are in Europe and interested in these boards, PLEASE affirm the fact that you realize you will have to pay $35-$45 for shipping to Europe. I don't want to take your money just to have you realize you can't quite afford shipping. IF European Geekhackers have any interest in a group buy through one of the European members, I'd be happy to help set it up.

Those who have chosen Blues on the list and have not repicked by MIDNIGHT, April 1st (again EST) will be removed from the list.

jat4:

--- Quote from: .XL;321719 ---For those who are in Europe and interested in these boards, PLEASE affirm the fact that you realize you will have to pay $35-$45 for shipping to Europe. I don't want to take your money just to have you realize you can't quite afford shipping.
--- End quote ---

Just to be clear: I'm fine with this.

vhaarr:

--- Quote from: .XL;321719 ---Everywhere else: $93 + shipping
--- End quote ---

While these shipping costs might be a new thing for you, Europeans who signed up for the group buy already know how high shipping costs are. It comes as no surprise to us, and we were already aware when we voiced our interest in the first thread ;)

In other words, it's fine by me.

n12:
Sorry, I am only interested in blues. Thanks for trying though!

.XL:

--- Quote from: vhaarr;321869 ---While these shipping costs might be a new thing for you, Europeans who signed up for the group buy already know how high shipping costs are. It comes as no surprise to us, and we were already aware when we voiced our interest in the first thread ;)

In other words, it's fine by me.
--- End quote ---

I just wanted to double check :p

--- Quote from: n12;321870 ---Sorry, I am only interested in blues. Thanks for trying though!
--- End quote ---

No problem!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version