geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] ePBT Sidewalk Chalk | THOK Collab

(1/6) > >>

louie_:

Hi everyone! Here is a project I have been working on. Introducing ePBT Sidewalk Chalk!

Saka68 by CMM Studio

Nemui by Bachoo 

Paragon by Artemis Design Studio 
U80-A by Rama Works 
Fuji65 by CMM Studio 
KBD8X MKii by KBDfans 

THOK
Soon
NA: Vala Supply
CA: Mech.Land
UK: Prototypist
EU: MykeyboardEU
SEA: iLumKB
OCE: Escape Keyboard
Global: KBDfans
6/2/21: Changed colors a little bit7/13/21: Moved ISO support to base kit7/14/21: Updated 40's kit a little bit, and updated geekhack page with new renders7/15/21: Added the colors to geekhack page9/15/21: Updated all kitting and added new renders10/3/21: Updated kitting, added new board renders

Contact meFor future updates, please join my discord server! https://discord.gg/zP8pjTfnfNOr contact me directly on discord: WhoYoDaddyJLo#5178
Special thanks to:ThiccWicc for helping me with the set, and letting me base this 40's kit off his from ePBT Pomelo, and teaching me about designing keycapsDirty Dan for support he has given me and inspiring me to design a setThe 40% Keyboard discord server for helping me with everythingEveryone else who has supported or helped me along the way

SirTimmyTimbit:
Fantastic set! Love the colors :)

NovaRMK:
10/10 would buy this with 0 hesitation

louie_:

--- Quote from: SirTimmyTimbit on Tue, 01 June 2021, 13:24:03 ---Fantastic set! Love the colors :)

--- End quote ---
Thank you!

louie_:

--- Quote from: NovaRMK on Tue, 01 June 2021, 13:26:50 ---10/10 would buy this with 0 hesitation

--- End quote ---
ayyyyy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version